Any kinos with this feel?

any kinos with this feel?

Attached: 1560266218653.jpg (600x1284, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18315067
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Der Erwige Jude

Lucky bastard.

Are all jews pedophiles or something jesus christ

not all but a vast majority of the rich elite ones

There is no reason to think that.

all are.

Attached: 1553186736750.png (918x1392, 773K)

Attached: 1544611032814.png (1348x680, 142K)

is everyone with the last name weiner a pervert?

to be fair 'sexual harassment' is such a meaningless term now , pretty much every straight man can be accused of it.

Attached: 1542735399013.png (915x726, 114K)

wtf i believe women now?
>On November 9, 2017, former Mad Men writer Kater Gordon accused Weiner of making a comment at the office one night to the effect that she owed it to him "to see her naked." Weiner and Gordon had recently worked together on Season Four's "Waldorf Stories" in which a pair of co-workers strip while working on an assignment. Gordon has not publicly clarified whether she interpreted Weiner's comment as an inappropriate joke or a serious proposition. Gordon did not express discomfort to Weiner or file a complaint at the time, claiming she was afraid of hurting her career. Gordon married billionaire former Facebook employee Soleio Cuervo a few weeks after leaving the show. She says she turned down subsequent offers to write for other series because the series were all "salacious", which she chalked up to innuendo around her exit from the show and her relationship with Weiner more than her work on Mad Men. Gordon has not publicly pursued screenwriting or filmmaking since. She made the allegation against Weiner after sexual assaults in Hollywood came to light, saying it provided her a safe space to reveal her allegation and simultaneously to launch and promote her anti-sexual-harassment non-profit startup Modern Alliance. Weiner denies any memory of making the alleged comment. [27] [28]

I was sorry to hear this, he made a damn fine show in MM and seemed to have real talent, something rare in modern Hollywood, it was obvious nepotism wan't behind his position like those Jewish prats that were behind GofT

Attached: Ben Hargrove.jpg (666x1000, 63K)

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish or a pedophile

Hey the dress kiki is wearing looks exactly like one of my old shirts

>Kater Gordon accused Weiner of making a comment at the office one night to the effect that she owed it to him "to see her naked.

wow that's worse than being raped , murdered and tortured during the hollocaust. I wonder what off color comments or jokes Kate Gordon ever made in the workplace ? What a brave accuser.

shipka's jewish also btw

ITT: pedo jew damage control

A more accurate and less (but still relatively) bigoted way to look at it is people don't just become obscenely wealthy out of nowhere. Once you become elite and you are above the law for the most part your damage shows. Jews often profess to had having unhappy social lives as children. It's not that hard to figure out.

This Jew got set-up to promote this chicks stupid non-profit. Plus she's married to a billionaire from facebook. I hardly feel sorry for her at all. Team Weiner all the way.

This pedo is right

careful now
they might start spamming that hitler was a gay pedo tranny with aids!

If he were a goy (like Trump) people on here would be defending him like crazy and saying the roastie set him up.

no, not based weiner

She cute

Attached: Kiernan and some weiner.jpg (1481x2000, 534K)

It stems from their worldview. They think that they are above everyone and white women are shiksas (insects).

He didn't touch Kiki did he?

Attached: 1559202188289.webm (700x768, 2.68M)

Jon saved her.

Attached: 20190627_154355.jpg (1019x1400, 375K)

Based
White women are whores

Jews are semites. Semites have a long history of child sacrifice, Carthage has literal sacrificial pits where they murdered their own fucking kids.

Once you figure out that Jews have a hardon for murdering youngsters suddenly all this abortion and open borders shit makes sense, they want anarchotyranny to destroy the ability of good natured men to punish them for their inhuman urges.

Let's put it to the poll.

strawpoll.me/18315067

Attached: 1499151851619.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Sounds pretty based to me

THERE ARE LITERALLY HORNS ON HIS HEAD. THEY'RE FLAUNTING IT RIGHT IN OUR FACES!

Attached: Jewish Devil.png (468x497, 89K)

You just know.