Now that both ghost in the shell and alita has been failures. Is there any hope for hollywood anime adaptions?

Now that both ghost in the shell and alita has been failures. Is there any hope for hollywood anime adaptions?

Attached: 33b4b1eea036302e8df725170e913be9.jpg (644x1000, 374K)

why are her nipples so high

Attack on titan can't fail.

yes.
it took years but comic book movies got a footing.
Vidya/Anime movies need to have people making them that respect the source material.

when you dont have that you get shit like DragonBall Evo

I thought GiTS adaption was pretty okay. I do know someone who says its in their top 10 films of all time but I wouldn't go that far.

Who will play her in the inevitable live action adaptation?

Attached: 53357b194c03796303476525e0446a0b--rei-ayanami-neon-genesis-evangelion.jpg (450x557, 49K)

hollywood would make them super gay and shitty
I just want a taimanin fighting game desu

leslie jones

the orcs sucked on them too much

When will they finally make like Hentai but with real people? That's the adaption I'm excited for

>he dosent know

Me too. Especially one with a storyline where you can win every fight for a good, normal ending or you have to just barely lose to get ryona'd.

Attached: 1541791369375.jpg (1036x746, 39K)

Attached: 1447342294397.gif (700x827, 510K)

There never was any in the first place.
Take the Live-action Dragonball for instance, a simple story they couldn't possibly fuck up and look what they did to it.

you want Taimanin live action in 2019? the proper live action wolud be nice but we cant even get a proper game so

Hopefully not

Attached: taimanin live.png (320x216, 65K)

I hope not. Anime should be its own thing. Hollywood shouldn't ruin it.

Rei: Kat Dennings
Asuka: Christina Hendricks
Shinji: Henry Cavill

I want to see a villainess kino instead. Oboro, Snake Lady and Ingrid vs the Dick.

My wife Sophia Lillis.

Attached: Sophia_Lillis.jpg (1080x1440, 208K)

I didn't know Elijah Wood had a twin brother

Lionsgate has been working on a Naruto movie with the help of the series creator, but they are freaking horrified of the reception and keep delaying it. Despite Kishi confirming Naruto is caucatian they no they are doomed to backlash no matter who they cast.

Kino