Fantasize about being Steve. (S1)

>Fantasize about being Steve. (S1)
>Realizing we could be Steve. (S2)
>Figuring out we are Steve. (S3)
K I N O

Attached: 1562267244815.jpg (345x520, 30K)

I actually confessed to a lesbian, twice

Attached: 1555888366384.png (1024x862, 1.76M)

I didnt pay attention, is he using the camera steve got him in season 2, during season 3??
I think he flashed a camera at least once

also, ayy lmao at the whole im a reporter storyline and they didnt get a picture of the giant monster once

This thread is based and Steve-pilled. May you all be gifted with a sweet baseball bat and lesbian best friend.

Fuck off zoomers

Attached: efficiency.jpg (625x269, 51K)

Attached: I....gif (560x302, 1.55M)

>be sort of cool in high school
>captain of the baseball team
>hot girlfriend
>mediocre grades
>don't get into a good school
>decide to go to city college instead
>basically no friends except for the other losers that stuck around town
>work shitty retail jobs
>now I'm 21 and work at starbucks
>all the losers from my high school are nearly finishing up their degree
>I was the loser all along

sad!

Cool blogpost Stevebro. Here's mine
>straights As since kindergarden
>a wide circle of friends
>always at the top from Elementary to Junior High
>make new friends constantly
>by 9th Grade all are gone
>make some new ones in 10th Grade
>remain teacher's favorite
>get to skip classes, cover all school acitvities, part of lots of groups, in charge of cinema days, everything
>grades start slipping due to external factors outside my control (namely mommy and daddy putting "muh honor" over practicality)
>ignore all girls interested me
>reject everyone because feelings of inferiority start setting in
>get sick during the Final Exams, get in the school I want but mother forces me to take them again
>fail to get into Medicine, go back to my first choice, pretty much a whole year wasted
>listen to my Uni Professors Aunts and Uncles, stop going to classes and try to read all the books myself
>keep getting into accidents while slacking off due to not having a strict schedule
>3 years later I'm a friendless KHV who's half the Uni's classes behind, won't even be able to go to the 4th year's classes and will graduate, best case scenario, in 2021
>random losers I knew are now finishign their degrees, have gfs, have slimmed down and pretty much are moving forward with their lives
>I'm lying to myself, saying that I "enjoy the challenge" because I cannot face how fucked up things have become
When I saw S1, I expected to be Steve when Uni began. But not S3 Steve... S3 is very depressing, really.

Attached: 1509941740941.jpg (1144x1002, 487K)

it really is fellow stevebro
we're gonna make it tho. I've decided it doesn't really matter how I fucked everything up in the past, I just need to move forward. finally heading to a real university in September. I won't graduate until I'm 24 but at least I'm doing something about it.

That's all we can do bro, just move forward and keep trying.

Did you forget after the first time?

>it really is fellow stevebro
Yeah, the bit about Will being the only one wihout a gf, stuck in a childish mentality because that's the only way he can cope, hit very close to home. Then there was the nigger being paired with the ginger. I've "gotten used to" blondes and brunettes being niggered so I can kinda ignore it at this point, but doing that to gingers pisses me off.
>we're gonna make it tho. I've decided it doesn't really matter how I fucked everything up in the past, I just need to move forward. finally heading to a real university in September. I won't graduate until I'm 24 but at least I'm doing something about it.
I'll graduate by 24 if I play my cards straight, but that's a heck of a long time. Still, the past is the past; nothing to be done about that.
>That's all we can do bro, just move forward and keep trying.
Ultimately, yes, that's the only choice. Just have to rely on your grit and will at this point.

If you're a KHV going into college you should never expect things to just suddenly start working out for you. That's another hollywood myth, generally the charismaless, ugly virgins in high school stay that way.

>muh honor

Attached: 1557983209017.png (658x543, 606K)

Attached: 1541546591408.gif (220x182, 513K)

You kinda missed the part where I pushed everyone away, and stopped going to class 2 months in. I didn't even try.
Here you go to some special "tutoring places" during Junior/Senior HS, because the educational system is fucked up. Or, you do private classes at home. The story goes
>dad knew a guy from his youth
>guy opens one such a place
>is a shitty teacher and so it's not going well
>dad bumps into him one day and promises to send me there when the time comes
>go there
>it's shit
>dad won't let me leave; hires him for private lessons
>never shows up on time; is usually an hour late
>always changes the schedule and cancels classes
>when he does show up, half the class is wasted on him talking on the phone with the banks about his loans
>as if that's not enough, dad hires his friend for math (he was a physicist)
>that guy is even worse
>calls me a fuckhead when I get something wrong
>spends the class on the PC
>grades start suffering, because other people are going to legit places or have tutors as well at home as an extra
>keep begging dad to fire them
>"muh honor"
>this goes on for two years
>I go from 20/20 to 2/20
>school teachers are talking to my folks to fix this
>"muh honor"
>fuck up final exams
>"wtf, it's not my fault"
And that's honestly not the worst thing he did. He cost me a Polytechnic School with his "honor" but that's another story.

Jesus...

Attached: Cat's Done.webm (720x404, 692K)

I was expecting to graduate in 2009 and I only just got my associate's in 2019. Now i've got a job doing something I love, doing more than the people who graduated years ago. Its not a race, its okay to take some time off. I recommend learning a trade while you're still young

Yeah...
I don't want to learn a trade. I've wanted to go into robotics since I was a toddler. I talked about chopping my arm off like Anakin, for God's sake. But my mom flip-flopped between lawyer and doctor, my pussy of a dad never took a stance, and I was alternating between physics, biology and Ancient Greek, while others were already on a road towards their goal. It's as if I'm always late, always... Sorry, it's just... It seems as if things keep being repeated, and I don't have a say in them, and then I'm at fault and I cannot even counter it because I'm dependent on them.

Anyway, I'm glad you made it user. I guess I'm stuck with some childish fantasy for a mentality. And that's just not how life is.

You're only 21. If you keep steady you'll find all those other people look 50 by the time they reach 28. "Slow and steady" is said for a reason

what makes you think I'm not capable of doing robotics nigger? I'm actually doing that shit everyday and getting paid to do it. You don't need a university degree to get into that shit dumbass. Develop a work ethic, grow a backbone, buy an arduino and start building robots dipshit. You're going to end up in the pile of useless graduates who are incapable of making themselves useful enough to be a worthwhile hire. I'm an electrician who got balls deep into the PLCs at school and I'm about to jump into an automation engineering program.

many such cases

>what makes you think I'm not capable of doing robotics nigger?
Nothing I said implying that, but considering how defensive you got, well... Either way, a degree matters. You can't go anywhere without it if you're not in the business or have connections. It's a paper, but an important paper.

Steve Harrington is my spirit animal

Way to project, dingus

>S1: I Hate Steve
>S2: I Love Steve
>S3: I Am Steve

Defensive? Nah you just sound like my younger self and since I couldn't pass wisdom onto my younger self I'm giving it to you instead. I'm doing exactly the thing you're wanting to do, gave you solid advice on how to break into it without going broke and with practical experience. But that's not what you're after is it? enjoy moping around feeling bad for yourself while the rest of the world doesn't care. Learn a fucking trade and if you're truly upper crust you'll springboard into something bigger like I have.
You know who works on robotics? Industrial Electricians who learned Fluid Power and used that to get into Engineering programs. Learn a trade

What did you not keep going to school. You made the right choice. Work, have less debt, get your degree and move on to your career.

I'm not an American, the system doesn't work the same way here. I appreciate it and all, but it's not applicable to my case. I got into a Polytechnic even after all the shit my folks pulled, my mom didn't allow me to go, and now I'm stuck at Physics, while she calls 6 times per day to tell me how it's my fault I'm in this situation.