BBC incel documentary airs tomorrow

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p07fvhmw

Attached: incel_.jpg (640x360, 39K)

Who is playing the notorious hacker known as Yea Forums?

>bbc three
>airs
lol

>uses a facemask
>cut out holes to reveal nose and mouth

What did he mean by this?

I'm not a Bong, so forgive my ignorance. I just saw BBC and assumed it would be on BBC

Is he one of those radical incels?

>these "incels" speak to each other in a secret code known as "memes". There is a meme known as "Baneposting" that has baffled the security services as to its true purpose.

BBC Three used to be a channel on tv but they aired such shit they got relegated to online on-demand only.

Cast him.

Attached: moot.jpg (1594x2057, 583K)

Some say incels are being used as an online army for the mysterious hacker known only as ''Yea Forums''

Which is worse being called a virgin or an incel?

There is an unnerving surge of a particularly sexist meme that we've only recently been able to uncover. The meme in question, used to belittle women in general is known as sneed posting.

It'll be another hit piece, no doubt.

It's not our fault that Tinder ruined our chances of ever getting laid again.

It's over for sub-8 men, as all woman want Chad and reject their looks-match.

Baldies and manlets may as well not exist.

>normies don't understand our culture lmao
that shit was funny in 2007, grow the fuck up dude.

The upcoming film "Joker" is expected to draw out incels in their thousands. Police are advising for women to stay indoors.

The whole incel thing is women getting society at large to engage in sexual selection for them. They're using social media and media at large to filter the undesirables so that only 10/10 males approach htem.

Based. Anybody that cant get laid in this modern connected world of ours is a genetic anomaly that has failed in the one thing that matters in life, reproduction. All incels are deviants and should be forced to take mandotory counselling for their mental problems, this is the only way to deal with the incel problem outside of putting tgem down.

Incel you can just be a virgin and not have luck with lady's and be a normal human incel is like saying your a school shooter waiting to happen and you hate all things pc.

Fuck off back to your inspirational depression quote posting on reddit you fucking fag

But where’s the lie?

2007 was only 12 years ago user.

didn't say anything about a lie, i'm saying that it's really not that funny anymore after over 10 years. yes, this board has a weird culture and it's own customs, and local news agencies don't understand that. we all know that by now.
unless you're new, of course. then it's still fresh and hilarious.

yadda yadda yadda fuck you bitch