Whenever anyone asks me what I watch on Netflix I make the soi face and say "implying I even have Netflix"

Whenever anyone asks me what I watch on Netflix I make the soi face and say "implying I even have Netflix"
Are you a memer irl?

Attached: 1544228322180.jpg (634x634, 123K)

Whenever I get totally sloshed I say "FUCK NIGGERS" a lot to my friends, especially in public

Sometimes, instead of saying ‘yes’ or ‘no’ I just say ‘sneed’

>saying "implying" in the real world
for the love of god have sex.

I respond to my work colleagues comments with lines from the plane scene. its amazing how there is a line that can be used in every situation.

Holy shit bro, this is pretty funny if it's a joke but for your sake, please tell me you don't actually do shit like this.

whenearver someone says that something is big I reply saying "for you" I even do the voice

I unironically do this

Every single time

FUCK cord cutters. All I watch is sports, have 0 interest in any of Netflix's garbage "original programming"

Attached: 1547047717369.png (1000x1000, 171K)

whenever someone good happens in my mind I say based and redpilled

I just say “what is Netflix haha” and walk away

>be at wagecage job
>one of the home office corporate bosses is visiting, checking things out meeting people
>"hi user, what do you like to do when youre not working?"
>uhh i like to watch m-movies and t-
>"Ahhhh! You watch netlfix huh? How bout that Stranger things?"
>(dont have netflix, only seen s1 of ST years ago with a friend)
>oh uhh yeah hehe, havent seen the new season yet though so no spoilers p-please!
just barely scraped by, dealing with normies is fucking stressful. fuck netflix

>this is stressful
Tell them you don't watch Netflix anymore you damn pussy

Life is easier if you don't lie

>Tell them you don't watch Netflix anymore you damn pussy
And get socially ostracized in a single sentence? I don't think so

Attached: 1562154410656.png (725x599, 92K)

And get socially ostracized for being a stuttering incel who is afraid to be himself

>Instagram/Gordon Ramsay

Attached: 1469466801378.png (499x458, 207K)

if i told him all i really do is browse Yea Forums, drink and play videogames id probably be put on a list

Be yourself within reason. Should have said no but gave him a few movies you liked. You don't need to tell people your fetishes and shit.

based

Haha me too bro

Absolutely spineless that's why you're in a cage