Cast him

Cast him.
No Jason Momoa or Dwayne Johnson

Attached: Johnny Bravo.png (808x455, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

johnnybravo.fandom.com/wiki/Johnny_Bravo_(character)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those trips.,

Sneed from Formerly Chuck’s

Jasonovsky Momoavich

There aren't any real blonde hunks any more. I'd say Hemsworth but he's not a good actor. Chris Pratt?

The most kino would be Christian Bale though.

Chris Hemsworth

Based
All threads with cartoon OPs are eligible for sneedposting

you don't really need to be a good actor to play Johnny Bravo

If it's too hammy it's no longer any good. I'd like a hint of soul/vulnerability to it, which was why I suggested Bale.

And a young...Whatever that redheaded girl from IT's name as Suzie.

Idris Elba

The Rock

>a hint of soul/vulnerability
>for a live action johnny bravo thing

Attached: 1445117929868.jpg (252x150, 5K)

>women hate handsome forward and confident but crude men
Why did cartoons perpetuate this lie?

they only showed his failures, he was smashing 9 out of 10 times

Chris Pratt

>implying a show like johnny bravo would get greenlit today

Attached: 1562271761153.jpg (738x757, 27K)

Based Franny as little Suzy

Attached: IMG_2847.jpg (626x555, 103K)

cgi'd kurt russell. accept the future of cinema

Attached: 1531887798394.jpg (1200x1500, 317K)

All these years and I JUST REALIZED that Johnny skips leg day.

Attached: johnny-bravo.jpg (900x1040, 109K)

so why was he constantly turned down despite being blond, buff and handsome? what's the message in here?

hemsworth actually has very good comedic instincts and improv ability

Cause he’s actually pussy who lives with his mommy and loves her the most. Women can detect how autistic he was

the reality is he wouldn't be turned down nearly as often as he is in the show

Tessa Thompson to play Suzy

Roman Reigns

Me.

He was a manlet gymcel even if he was pretty based, he was also poor and stupid in addition to his short stature.

A few years ago, I would've said Scott Caan, but I he's probably too old now. You'd probably have to go with a new actor.

Attached: scottcaan.png (553x668, 640K)

Fail

>A few years ago, I would've said Scott Caan
that would have been really good desu

Henry Winkler in a muscle suit.

No manlets allowed

Love, /fit/

Because it's an animated television comedy for small children

A younger Channing Tatum.

Attached: film-22_jump_street-2014-jenko-channing_tatum-accessories-blue_wayfarer_sunglasses-595x335.jpg (595x335, 27K)

They do. Incels are the only ones who doubt this

Attached: 1540826091228.png (945x425, 176K)

Kek

Attached: GcBXaui[1].jpg (624x903, 73K)

The joke is that a man with as much good looks and confidence as Johnny would NOT be turned down as often as he is in the cartoon. It's funny because it's unreal.

That, and, it's trying to tell small children to avoid narcissism or personal-space-invasion. Which is pointless irl because everyone is an egoist, JB deserves his ego, and women being "invaded" by the flirtatious Johnny would be smitten for at least long enough to wooed for an evening.

>worth1000.com

Holy fuck this takes me back.

Attached: 1509294186046.jpg (550x366, 60K)

obvioiusly Bale but he may be too old by now.
In any case this movie would absolutely never happen, at least not until 3rd wave feminazism ends

What about that Chad actor that filmed in the Jap suicide forest?

Jay Cutler

>In any case this movie would absolutely never happen, at least not until 3rd wave feminazism ends
You're retarded.

nice dubs tho

Attached: no u.jpg (443x692, 34K)

A younger more fit William Busey would've been perfectly cast as Johnny Bravo.

Attached: busey.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

Johnny had soul.

Everyone that doesn't live within two hours of a beach (also, has a life) skips leg day, it's fucking pointless. Lift to party.

That’s some low-tier pussy bs and you know it. All the bros back home who go out every night (even weekdays) and smash like crazy work legs just as much if not more than upper body
>B-but /fit/ is the only people who care
I’ve heard so many girls make fun of a nigga for his small legs/calves irl

>t. Raised/living in Hawaii

>t. raised/living in hawaii
Jesus you must be a native to be this fucking stupid. Read my post again, dipshit, specifically the part about the beach. If there are social situations where you can show off your lower body regularly, leg day makes sense, otherwise it's autist shit that permavirgins do.

Lift to party.

Attached: 1.jpg (480x305, 25K)

Lmao nigga you must either be from commiefornia or new jersey to be thinking like that.
Even guys who wear jeans 85-90% of the time lift for MAN LEGS
Even when I’d go to the gym in Washington and other “not beachy” states the men of the gym were always lifting legs
Only a pussy is afraid of squats

>Lift to party
aka
>I can’t squt heavy and need to say everybody else is wasting their time by squatting because I know I’m a pussy

kek, /fit/fags are so fucking cringe. Talk about never gonna make it.

johnny was pulling in pussy hand over fist, the show only showcased his failures or wacky misadventures because it was a comedy for all ages
johnny was a real human bean user, he deserves an accurate depiction

>johnny was pulling in pussy hand over fist
not prime pussy tho.

>6'3''
>manlet
Stop projecting, manlet.
johnnybravo.fandom.com/wiki/Johnny_Bravo_(character)

I don’t even go on /fit/ lol it’s all closeted homo shit
I just don’t like when permavirgins online LARP as Chads and spread bs
but alright I’ll humor you
Which seems like a more respectable individual
>pic related

Attached: FDBE5651-E3F3-459A-887A-21595A085A60.jpg (450x569, 20K)

Or
>pic related

Attached: CCE67045-6513-4573-B87B-B0658ED0BD6E.jpg (254x344, 32K)

Let me stop you right there /fit/fag, I could give a fuck about any pic you're about to post. You are dim as Hell and you're not fooling anybody. Enjoy the gym, I'll just do upper body and spend the rest of the time actually scoring, thanks.

Unironically based

that aussie who played logan in baywatch

>implying I don’t score
>using le “have sex” as an argument when you get btfo
Are you a woman or an R9k poster? lol

Kino.

John Cena with bleached hair.

You can't lift away the autism.

jonah hill

>scoring
>not working legs
But I’m the dim one lol
What is truly dim is thinking that doing CURLS FOR GURLZ is going to make you more attractive to the opposite sex than having a fully developed physique
>implying it takes all day to work legs
it takes like 30-45 minutes to complete a full leg routine, the fact that you don’t realize that leads me to believe that you don’t even lift lol

Getting fucked in the ass in the gym showers by some guy with beefy legs doesn't count as scoring, faggot.

Yeah and going out to gay clubs and getting on your knees in the gloryhole before everybody else does doesn’t mean you are scoring but it does mean that you don’t gotta stand on your tiny-ass toothpick legs while you’re sucking AIDS-ridden BBC you pussy

>that one that wanted to jump his bones but had to fight off ninjas instead and wipes his memory of her so he won't remember her being spy
>Farrah Fawcett
>that antelope
>suzy in 15 years
you know he had some prime pusy off screen
it's a numbers game

Maybe you'd be less mad if you took a break from squatting on to other men's dicks and used that time to try and get some pussy.

Not even mad just think it’s funny that a twink that looks like an auschwitz survivor from the waist down thinks he can pull more pussy than Chad Thundercock who can power clean 315 for 10

I am Chad as I am actually having sex, not blasting something my jeans are hiding for asspats from the other virgins on /fit/ like some fucking autist.

LIFT
TO
PARTY

>I am a Chad

Attached: 1560064020465.png (1000x1000, 122K)

>implying you actually even party
>implying all the D1 college athletes that work legs CONSISTENTLY aren’t smashing freshman pussy on the daily
>LIFT
>TO
>PARTY
>translation: I need to impress people
>on Yea Forums

>>implying all the D1 college athletes that work legs CONSISTENTLY aren’t smashing freshman pussy on the daily
You think that's because of their nice legs, you fucking dipshit? As it is clear to me now that you are autistic, let me give you a protip: you will NEVER lift yourself out of the spectrum.

I’m actually a very well adjusted individual with a job, a place of my own, and a gf
I like coming on here to argue with NEETS

cringe thread

>implying you get equal amount of pussy NOT as an athlete without a perfect physique

>when a person describes themselves 'well-adjusted'
Literally the biggest red flag anybody can throw up. I am eighty percent sure you are going to kill your girlfriend one day.

only if she tells me that there’s no point to lifting legs
>calling yourself well-adjusted means the opposite
Just like saying “I’m a chad” lol

Idris Elba

based