What did he do to deserve this bros?

What did he do to deserve this bros?

I don't really have anything against lesbians, but making him get shot down in the worst possible way was not the only way to get muh diversity in the show. IRL noone would be to blame, it would be just a shitty situation to be in, but they were in control of the plot, and they didn't have to do this to him.

It's so unfair bros, fuck

Attached: Untitled.png (1036x967, 875K)

thy made her a lesbian to add to diversity quota in the show nothing more or less

Yeah, but there was no need for this fucked up set up.

idk, he didn't get a bad deal.
Sure he didn't get a gf, but he got a new bro in Robin, and bros are always better.

she was obviously a lesbian from the start, king steve would've creamed every teenage girls pants

Attached: robin.png (350x350, 229K)

why do you watch this trash

he got shot down in the best way possible, wtf are you talking about

Steve has to walk the hardest path to redeem him self in his own eyes. His struggle will either lead to victory or continue endlessly. The infinite Steve is all there is he can count on.

Attached: Hanging-Tree-Berserk.jpg (738x549, 117K)

I got gay vibes from her first appearance but i thought netflix didn't have the balls to make her gay but then that bathroom scene came on and i just chuckled

Alpha males must be purged of their toxicity, even in the 1980s.

Alpha male status:

1. Billy: Cougar conquest aborted, demonized, dead.

2. Hopper: Muh feelings, Joyce hung up on fat beta, ass kicked multiple times, dead*

3. Steve: Alpha hair Chad to beta punching bag ice cream scooper flunkie, rejected by stronk womyn of color and closeted lesbian.

Enjoy your programming.

Wow, it's great Netflix "had the balls" to make a gay character. Very brave.

No you didnt. She gave off ZERO(0) gay vibes. Your mind is just retconning reality to cope with shitty writing

Listen, her monologue in the basement when she says she was "obsessed" with him gave zero clues about how it would end and what she really meant. This is absolutely shitty writing, subverting expectations all the way through.

No, this is the final rejection. Like any other way of saying no leaves you with the hope that you can be better, stronger, more confident etc and then try again. This is a wall though. I kinda only now come to realization how tough that might be for gay people, since they are a minority and this situation (i.e. having a crush on someone who never will be attracted to you in a romantic way) is probably an average day. Sucks to be gay I guess.

the main theme of this season was white men being destroyed from lusting after a jewess
>billy and the milf
>hopper and joyce
>steve and robin

> joos
How did steve get destroyed exactly? Also Billy and the milf was literally nothing more than a plot device.

it's not like you incels would ever understand how a socially functioning teenage girl thinks. jeez

steve got captured and tortured by russian communists (lead by jews). notice how they didnt touch robin.
billy got mind flayed as we was traveling to the hotel

you make it sound like he is being punished or made to suffer in some way
because he didn't get the girl?
you think this is a deliberate, to toy with the character?

>Will Byers, twelve, is a sweet, sensitive kid with sexual identity issues. He only recently came to the realization that he does not fit into the 1980s definition of “normal.” His innocent choices, such as colorful clothes, prove a constant source of bullying. Like Mike, Will escapes through fantasy gaming, where he can be himself, uninhibited. He has a close relationship with his mother, Joyce. His brother, Jonathan, helps raise him in lieu of their father, who abandoned them four years ago.
>Will Byers, twelve, is a sweet, sensitive kid with sexual identity issues. He only recently came to the realization that he does not fit into the 1980s definition of “normal.”
>Will Byers, twelve, is a sweet, sensitive kid with sexual identity issues.
This is from the original Montauk pitch

>ahblewblew they only do things I don't like for muh diversity
>its impossible for people do things I don't like because their interests are different to my own, my interests reign supreme!

Attached: ace-face.jpg (300x244, 8K)

No, it was not shitty. She said she was obsessed but showed no attraction to him the whole time.
What do you suppose that means?

To think otherwise is naïve.

Attached: fa1lvlutqu831.jpg (2098x2100, 253K)

>things are happening that I dont like
>it cant be that they have different tastes
>it must be a conspiracy

Attached: 8a8.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

quads of truth

Yeah no. It's because I was similar in highschool studying the user who was a a douchebag jerk my best friend who was my crush was dating and what made that user so special and attractive that my crush was all heart eyes and what I can do to make my crush like me. So yes I sensed her gay vibes at her first appearance and even more when she said she was obsessed with him and the ambiguity that came with that statement.

delicious incel tears

also Jonathan got the girl

Yeah it's kind of funny how these fags cry when chad gets denied the girl "in favor of the soiboi" yet they also bitch if the girl picks chad over the incel

People are gay, get over it. Stop being such a snowflake

Last season. She’s now anorexic and liberated, and he’s moved away.

>Alpha' males get to do the most heroic actions and the team would have lost without two of them sacrifying themselves

>Somehow the show is anti white masculine males

You're never happy are you you frustrated fuck

Quads don't lie

They didn't need to make her a lesbo though. It adds nothing to the story outside of a convenient excuse as to why those two aren't hooking up despite their chemistry.
It's fine if they wanted to have a male character and a female one just be friends, but they chose the sloppiest and laziest method to execute it.

Gays make up a small fraction of the overall population, you don't need to fucking shoehorn them into every bit of media to validate their existence.

Attached: 1473693069719.png (658x370, 567K)

not a satisfying ending for their arc

They didn't "need" to make her anything. Straight or gay, people just are.

No, I thought she might be gay too, something about the haircut and the way she carries herself reminds me of some lesbians I've known. But since you autistic braincels never leave the house you wouldn't actually pick up on social cues like that.

Attached: 1563033272926.jpg (2098x2100, 589K)

It was so obvious she was gay, though. She gives off massive dyke energies the entire time. Only autists that can't read people thought she was into steve.

oh sorry i'm not able to read fucking minds

Literally proving my point

Almost every decision in a work of fiction is a conscious choice. A character in a piece of fiction doesn't just exist spontaneously, they are constructed for a specific reason.
If her being a lesbian was used more to play into the themes of communication that are central to the series, then there might have been value in making her like that. As far as I can tell, at best, they did it as a story convenience, and at worst, they did it to fill a 'diversity' checkbox.

>comic sans

Attached: 1562812249497.jpg (400x400, 45K)

>menaged
kys

>Like any other way of saying no leaves you with the hope that you can be better, stronger, more confident etc and then try again.
This is stupid. If a girl says no you don't immediately go hit the gym hoping an extra point of muscle is going to cream her panties. Move the fuck on.

Wrong. It's unrealistic that there isn't ANY gay people in Hawkins just as it's unrealistic that there isn't any black people in Hawkins in America of all places. God forbid a gay character exists in this show where as there is 182627262 straight movies and showsnthat are literally full of straight people right?

Maya Hawke isn't Jewish. Neither is Cara Buono.

Name 1 (one) Netflix show that came out since 2015 without any gay characters whatsoever

Yes and they made the choice to make her gay, for the same reason that they made the other characters straight. Both are valid and all the people whining are just virgins.

IT DIDN'T
NEED
TO
BE
HER
HER
ARC
WAS
UNSATISFYING
WHAT IS THE POINT

Name 1 (one) show that came out ever without having a huge majority of the cast be straight.

F is For Family maybe? At least no gay main characters.

Her arc was about her making a friend with someone she used to be jealous of, and coming out for the first time. Steve was made fun of for not having any friends his own age, and by the end of the season he has one.

It works, you're just a turbo virgin.

The last kingdom and the frankenstein thing with Sean Bean I think

fucking gay as hell, i'm the biggest leftist commie you will ever know and even I think it was shoehoerned for brownie points, it is just like in the new star wars trilogy, no one hooks up, it is so fucking gay
>let's be friends everyone teeheee

Name 1 (one) reality where gay people don't exist.

This is some shit a genie would say

Fuck off with your mental gymnastics my fucking god

Name 1 (one) show where the gay character without some het triangle(gotta cater to the straights or complain ensues) bullshit isn't a side character or comic relief but the actual protag and driving force of the show

The next season should be around steve

>but i thought netflix didn't have the balls to make her gay

Uhh... exactly which Netflix are you subscribed to? Mine is nothing but lesbians, empowered strong independent females and DIVERSITYYYYY.

I can't believe there are still people in the world who get mad about gay people existing. Honestly get a fucking hobby or something, you're pathetic.

I don’t know but it seems like the Duffer bros get off on Steve suffering.
Maybe he can get Nancy back next season. Or they’ll just straight up kill him off at some point.

it is not about gay people existing, it is about her character being gay when it just serves to blue balls the audience.

not gonna lie. I was a bit pissed off that they did my boi Steve like that. Like fucking really? Why the hell was her being lesbian even a revelation?

>people are conviced this was planned

Yeah I'm sure they wouldn't just make up dumb twists to keep the show fresh and interesting.
You now, like in every other show in existence.

It gives blue balls to a very small part of the audience (virgins). Most people don't care, and many people love it. That's why Netflix makes these decisions, because it's profitable.

no normal person loved it you landwhale.

>Gay people, who look just like normal people, aren't explicitly visible in the background of a fictional setting, therefore they don't exist at all.
Nigga what?
I'm not saying that gays don't exist at all in that fucking town, just that its not important to the story at all.

Also
>Few blacks
>in a middle America town
>in the 80s
>surprising
I'm not going to explain demographics and their historical dispersion in the US to you.

Again, you're caught up on this idea that 'gay people can't exist in muh fiction', but all Im saying is that it's fucking inane to shoehorn in sexuality when it has no bearing on the plot, characters, themes, or central question of a work.

This is the fucking problem with the oppression Olympics and 'representation' pandering in fiction, its always done at the cost of every other element that goes into good storytelling and world building.

It was a big character moment for her. Coming out as gay in the 80's? Yikes.

Attached: 1553237216445.png (854x655, 630K)

>cater to the straights
newsflash you dyke 98% of the population is straight

Have sex.

Then tell Netflix you're happy. I'm sure they'll make her straight just for you, snowflake.

isnt this just reinforcing the stereotype? isnt the message essentially that men and women cant be just friends unless one of them is gay. a simple friendzone without the gay angle wouldve been better and wouldve added a somewhat flirty and exciting aspect to their friendship and the writers would always have the option for them to hook up later. i seriously doubt theyll find another actress with as much chemistry with steve, just feels like a missed opportunity.

Attached: girugamesh.png (452x391, 122K)

Can you cope any harder? Jesus.

NO NO NO DUDE WHAT DO YOU MEAAAAAN? SHE NEEDS TO BE GAY FOR NO REASON AT ALL EXCEPT OUR BROWNIE POINTS

So what you're saying is that there are 140,000,000 gay people in the world, at least, and you're surprised that one of them showed up in your show?

I don't even watch the show, i'm just suprised someone is annoyed that the demographic that consumes the product is being catered to.

>the landwhale trying to defend her being gay

how much does netflix pays you?

But user, people literally are gay for no reason at all. That's how the world works.

You're not*

You fucking morons, I said I have nothing against gay people existing, gay rights, gay characters, gay protagonists, lgbt anything tbqhwy. I fucking adore Jules in Euphoria for example.

It's just that it's unfair to Steve's character who has redeemed himself several times over since the first season and has been nothing short of an absolute bro to everyone around him. He deserved better than to be blue balled in the most cruel (by the showrunners, Robin did nothing wrong) way. And even in that situation he chose to be the biggest bro of all - not showing he's hurt, but being super supportive to Robin coming out to him.

I just felt really bad for him you know.

yeah but the show is not the world, characters are pieces that have to be moved by the intetions of the author, the movements to make her a lesbian adds absolutely nothing to the show except brownie points, the next season they will act as a couple just like the did the latter half of the season the only thing missing will be any kind of sexuality.
so what exactly is the point of making her gay except meeting your diversity quotas and pandering? fuck off you dumbass

They pay me in your tears because you're seething at a fictional character being gay. Seethe more, incel

It adds to her character exactly what someone being straight adds to theirs. Stop whining snowflake

Considering that only a very small fraction of the human population is gay I feel like homosexuals are definitely overrepresented in media nowadays yes.
Almost every movie or show has gay characters in it these days as if being gay is just as common as being straight.
The movie industry is just scared of faggots and dykes getting their jimmies rustled by not being represented in every fucking flick so they have to pretend as if there are just as many homos in the world as heteros.

It's not worth it user. They're not actually interested in discussing ideas or learning anything new. They just want to cling to their dogma, shit post, and belittle anyone who doesn't parrot their exact world view.

Even if only 2% of people are gay, that's still more than twice the entire population of the UK. And that's if it's only 2%, which is a conservative estimate. There are more gay people in the world than redheads.

How does being straight "add" anything to someone’s character?

It doesn't, that's the point. Being gay and being straight are equal things, that's my point.

It's not worth it user. They're not actually interested in discussing ideas or learning anything new. They just want to cling to their dogma, shit post, and belittle anyone who doesn't parrot their exact world view.

Yeah tell that to the movie industry and the LGBT community you naive idiot. They'll call you a bigot for that because you won’t recognize homosexuality as something brave, unique and special.

In context of the show. Robin has to be gay so that steve can be cucked.

I wouldn't say they're the same thing, its more just that being 'straight' is just the default for biologically functioning human beings, so it's just assumed in the majority of cases.

They're just virtue-signallers white-knighting for Steve, may he forever rest in peace (in the friend-zone, which as we all know, is worse than being raped).

Being straight is not the default, it's just more common. You wouldn't ever say that people are black or asian by default, even thought it's true by the logic you're using.

Holy shit when did this become so fucking pozzed?

Are we really defending people being gay?

Having read this thread I've decided not to view this series, and that it is likely for women.

Attached: 1560786615811.png (382x349, 138K)

>How does being straight "add" anything to someone’s character?

How does being gay add to anything to someone's character? Oh wait, you're one of those people who think being gay defines you as a person.

Steve got fucked, for no reason at all.

Stop being such a triggered cuck. Get over it.

If you think homos aren't over-represented in media than you are more biased than those icky woman-hating virgins you despise.
I do think there is reason for it as having gay characters adds instant drama and tension though unlike what an asian character might add.

Race is a permutation of species. A Chinese person and an Egyptian are still human. Sexual orientation is a matter of reproduction, the primary function of all life. As humans we are biologically suppose to be attracted to the opposite sex, so we can insure the highest probability of passing on our genes and reproducing. Homosexuality is the result of an error in development after conception, or it is the result of long term social conditioning.

You don't have to agree with biology, but that's the reality.

>shot down in the worst possible way
She's clearly freaking out that he's admitting these feelings for her, because depending on how he handles it she might lose someone who became a very good friend. She had to come out to him at that point. Steve handles it in the best way he possibly could anyway

brb gonna buy bleach to pour into your mouths and clean this board from the gay

I grew up in a small town in the 90s and there were only two black kids. They were twins.

Calm down Muhammad

I was more irked by Kikeflix pairing the nigger with the ginger, tbqhwy.

>never had a bro team up with Steve to bash monsters
>never had a real redemption arc and told Max he loved her in the end
>never even got to overcome his shitty father

Attached: billy-stranger-things-2-1509142869-view-0.png (460x374, 222K)

No, I dont come to this board to see cucks defending dykes on my favorite show!

I want Will to have a blonde blue eyed boyfriend

They should of smashed the girls face in with a bottle. I'm not for violence but she was a spy

Gay people have way more sex then you.

Gay people have more sex than straight people. More news at 11
Feeling alright there bud? What are you talking about?

Where the incel would react with anger of being rejected and starting to sperg out screaming all women are whores, the Chad Steve answers with a joke about her lesbian crush like he don’t give a shit.
He will bang her in the next coming season.

They are just good goy

Attached: 1562960202008.png (1069x199, 17K)

>you think this is a deliberate, to toy with the character?
Yes. Steve represents everyone that started out flying high and gets smacked down to real life. The 'punished' stuff is just a meme, really he is just to first of the group to find out how life really is.

ALL WHITE HETEROSEXUAL MALE CHARACTERS SHOULD SUFFER IF THEY DIDN'T DIE

based Billy deserved better

I miss him, bros

Attached: billy2.gif (400x400, 3.42M)

I miss him too, user. I miss the Pre-S3 show in general... Why does everything go to shit once it gets popular?

Attached: tfw.gif (540x302, 2.75M)

Writers are absolute megacunts.

>Being straight is not the default
the existence of any species that sexually reproduces would disagree with you

>being gaypilled
>not taking the superior bisexual pill

Attached: kiW2sCFy3Jr5DGbIwsqYe9m1zftUL9COV07A8Gjbe2Q.jpg (500x470, 29K)

>Being straight is not the default

Yes it is, you stupid fucking reproductive system denying marxist faggot.

Steve and Robin being drugged and laughing at stupid shit was the best part of the season. They were like flashbacks of the times I took edibles and couldn't contain my laughter.

I agree with you that being bisexual is probably the best sexuality you can probably have (I am myself not 100% straight, so I guess I'm among the lucky ones), but one cannot change his sexuality by sheer force of will, I think gay therapy camps proved that.

We gotta avenge him bros and femanons

Attached: 1562612629386.jpg (386x640, 52K)

HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A GOOD DEATH SCENE

FUCK

Are you fucking kidding me? I hate that he died but his sacrifice was peak kino

Was it gay?

Attached: 1562741608340.png (1920x960, 1.45M)

>holds up tentacle things ala Captain America stopping Thanos' fist
>gets stabbed
>doesn't even have good final dialogue
>blargh ded

Fuck that.

Now Steve finally has a bro that isn't a child, and we'll get scenes of them helping each other score hot chicks.

THANKS FOR THE SPOILER FUCK JANNIES

>forcing that poor black boy to act like he was attracted to a mutant
they really did go too far this time

You can take consolation in the fact that I created a new Refn show thread while still watching the first episode and got spoiled the whole finale like an idiot I am. So I guess I got what's mine.

>This is a wall though
> hasn’t fucked a lesbian

You’re never going to make it kid

He's a white male on a Netflix show.

The only problem with that scene was the Robin was straight about the issue and maybe that there wasn´t really any kind of visual plantting/hints. I think the point of doing it this way was to show that Steve, as the deconstructed classic higschool hero (with all the value implications of the american dream that that implies) would be ok and accept his friend for who she really is. It also somehow shows how he is grown as a character from the cool guy who couldn´t even accept that his collage sweet heart did not love him back. I understand that he is likeable and that one wants to see this guy rewarded and maybe someday he will but to reward him now would halt his growth and when a character can no longer grow it´s role change and it´s easier to dispose of it. I can guarantee that the moment Steve reaches his "happy ending" that either means the show is done or that he is going to die.

Why did series 2 & 3 have fortnight colour grading? watch the trailer from series 1, its so much grittier/better

Infact, everything about series 1 was better, i cant get my head around how dogshit season 2 & 3 are. How did they fuck up this bad? It shouldve been a one season show like they originally intended. All of the mystery, innocence and wholesomeness was lost with 2 & 3.

And the constant usage of 80's music in 2 & 3 is just too much. Which was another great thing about the first series, 95% of the time they used their own original music. The directors themselves said with the first season the fact it was set in the 80's wasnt the main focus of the show, yet again, with 2&3 that went out of the window, and they seem to have caved into the nostalgia pill and fan service. Fuck

Attached: Dustin.jpg (1280x1117, 261K)

The one I pray for every night

Go suck a niggerdick nigger. Gingers a best. Sadie a pure.

Cringe

The way he handles it is so fucking cool that it just makes him look even better.

Life doesn’t care about what you deserve. People get what they get. Sometimes hard work and changing yourself pays off and sometimes it doesn’t. Sometimes it pays off in other ways you didn’t expect. That’s life.

>The season was bad because it included unfortunate outcomes for characters

Attached: dangelo.gif (190x200, 2.76M)

This isn't life though. This is a tv show full of asspulls and with the most cringy russians since Rocky. What are you talking about.

>it is just like in the new star wars trilogy, no one hooks up, it is so fucking gay
>wanting every piece of media to be sexual or an orgy
Disgusting and degenerate

prude incel freak.

The second season was basically a retelling of the first season, only worse due to production and time restraints forced on it by Netflix asking them to shit out another season right after the first struck gold. The third season is much of the same, only with Russians and the relationship drama cranked up.

I don't really understand the praise being directed at the third season. It's repeating a lot from the first two season while moving in a far more outlandish direction. I damn near stopped watching when a underground Russian secret base was introduced.

Honestly, I feel like the show is increasingly becoming a parody of itself. Sure, the first season had its nods to 80s pop culture, but it didn't lean on them to the detriment of its world.

Him and Robin are totally cute as best friends, I don't get why you guys are upset about this?

Probably the most tone deaf scene in tv history. The writers are a bunch of hacks.

What show/movie is this?

Truth. Yall niggas need to get a good friend who's a girl. Have a platonic girl friend that you dont have to worry about fucking is the best. Unironically, they are the best wingmen

Attached: 1412261443684.jpg (870x864, 231K)

>an exclusively "lesbian" teenager existing in nowhereville usa in 1985
>she does an actual coming out to a boy
>they laugh it off like no big deal, oh its great whatever
mindflayers running around are more believable desu, thanks reddit.

>having a crush on someone who never will be attracted to you in a romantic way) is probably an average day
Man that's some crazy stuff, I can't even imagine what that's like haha!

Attached: 1563003950421.png (253x199, 8K)

This.
It's ultimately a bad message as it further reinforces the stereotype that heterosexual men and women can't ever be friends without wanting to get into each other's pants, ever.

>unfair
how's it unfair

I don't understand this shit in most cases. If you have two people of the opposite sex, who already function exceedingly well together, why shouldn't they just get hitched and produce a healthy and productive family together?

kek. She really was ugly, obnoxious and annoying

I just watched the entire series, all I remember from the entire watching session are neon lights, cute girl in a sailor uniform, russians, and (ominous synth music).

The plot didn't matter, it never mattered.

>Gays make up a small fraction of the overall population, you don't need to fucking shoehorn them into every bit of media to validate
It's just one of those things Hollywood wants to distort, I'm more annoyed that about 33.3% of every character in this day and age is black, despite the blacks only being 12% of the total population of Americans.

Its not that she is gay that is the problem. its that they fucking cockteased this romance for an entire season just to pull the but im gay card absolutely random. They could easily make her bisexual or something to say hey we diverse boyz. it just left everyone with fucking blue balls after all of that shit. it was unsatisfying.

sounds incredibly jewish.

Not to mention some characters that where pivotal on season one are pretty much irrelevant right now. I guess those are there because, you know, they where the center of the show once and they can´t just dissapear.
I also don´t like the focus on the nightflyer. I think focusing on a single big bad monster squanders the potential of the upside down narratively. There are so many things they could do with it but they are only using it as the home of a bunch of cronembergs. It´s still a pretty fun show to watch though.

He got a really cool platonic friend who is chill as fuck and got him a job?

Thats 100X better than a girlfriend dude. Clearly you are idealizing getting a gf as some magnificent end all be all victory cause you yourself are some self-insert incel, but I promise you if you actually have been in relationships you'd start to wish you just had a chill friend with no strings attached.

Attached: 1563053455882.jpg (605x658, 83K)

Friends are cheap

Can you honestly say you'd rather be dating Nancy, El, or Max rather than have Robin as a friend??? Steve got the better end of the deal.

I'd rather throatfuck robin and suck her toes than all of the above, but to answer your question, yes? What good are friends if you are no use to you.

fucking fbi poster, i didnt read "el or max"

fuck off

Attached: 55grn9j2fx831.jpg (980x980, 132K)

It’s a straight white christian society, everyone else is just along for the ride

But Steve suffering is a quintessential part of the series.

God i miss Billy

anyone have the image of the noose with billy on the other side?

oh nevermind, there it is

>what good is having friends if you can’t throatfuck them
Well adjusted member of society

Why would I care to be that if the society is not benefitting me? This isn't the 50's anymore, society doesn't benefit the average white man. Continued alienation of the most populous able bodied group in a nation is what led to the Arab Spring.

>God i miss Billy
We all do, Dubsanon. We all do...

>society doesn't benefit the average white man

Just cause media pushes one agenda doesn't mean that is actually reflected by reality. White men still have a huge upper hand in nearly any area in America.

If your life sucks and you're a white male, its not cause the cards are stacked against you. Hint: its cause you suck

>Unironically justifying a faggotry shoehorned in by producers as a sacrificial offering to the idol of SJ

Attached: 1556914374001.jpg (911x1024, 80K)

>If your life sucks and you're a white male, its not cause the cards are stacked against you. Hint: its cause you suck

Point still stands, why would I want to be well adjusted to a sociey that doesn't benefit me?

how do i cope?
will he be coming back for season 4?

>S1
>king Steve gets all the ladies wet, including qt anorexic main character girl
>every boy wants to be him, every girl wants to be inside him
>casually beats up monsters with a baseball bat, despite having no idea what’s going on

>S2
>gets cucked by the only woman he ever loved
>relegated to babysitting duty
>constantly dominated by the new chad in town
>kids at least kind of respect him, but still don’t listen to him

>S3
>dead end job
>no college or future prospects
>girls laugh at his pathetic attempts to hit on them
>loses 30 IQ points so small children can treat him like a moron
>apparently everyone thinks he’s a douche
>can’t even name 3 movies or get a job at a video store without help
>one saving grace is potential qt Scoops-fu
>literally says the only reason he gets over Nancy is because he wants to be with her instead
>nope. Gay.

Can’t they give him a break?

No you fucking faggot. its cause they cockteased one thing and then decided to go 180 on that because "diversity"

I've been Billyposting and Steveposting all week. You cope the same way I cope with it, plus my daughteru Max being fucked by a nigger. You ignore it and hope S4 will fix it.

At least Dustin is his friend. Better than nothing, right?

>Tfw character is so abused that even satan feels sorry for the guy

now that you mention it holy fuck he does seem 30 iq points dumber. Like i can understand everything regarding his lack of luck with grils and stuff cause its a good metaphor of how real life vs college life is but holy fuck why is he so dumb this season.

The characters in general are all wrong this season. Hell the whole tone is weird, it really plays like a fucking romcom with constant obnoxius quips. Tense scenes are awkwardly juxtaposed with generic teen romance drama. The show wasn’t always like this, right?

the romance was what was new and shoe horned. the characters felt kinda right though maybe a bit exagerated in their characteristics (hopper went abit over the top on drunken sheriff, the lady was kinda too much as well, the kids were ok id say cause teen romance is awkward by its nature but that didn t make it less cringy), it was mostly due to cringe that things felt wrong.
Also i really wanted the bad guy sacrificing himself trope to not happen. i really felt bad for billy even though he was a legit asshole.

>thinking faggots are actually human

this shit is so unrealistic. EVERY single lesbian I've met in my 30+ years on this earth has been a gigantic cunt who absolutely hates men.

i dont

Yeah, I do enjoy their friendship. But if the best thing you’ve got going for you is a little goblino buddy, something may have gone wrong for you.

It’s especially frustrating because in spite of everything that goes wrong for him, and being functionally retarded in season 3, he’s such a chill guy.
>has every reason to suspect Nancy of cheating on him with Jonathan
>only briefly gets upset with them. Quickly tries to make things right
>Nancy DOES cheat on him with Jonathan
>is totally chill and understanding
>Scoops-fu shoots him down after his confession
>completely cool and understanding

People keep talking about what a douche he is, but from season 1 episode 1, Steve has never been anything but a good guy.

>Being gay and being straight are equal things,

Attached: 65101855_2503939212960838_8373829494275833856_n.jpg (720x505, 38K)

on the plus side, they can double team max.

>implying you met girls aside from your momma.

I've got some lesbian friends who are just pretty chill and down to earth. And I've also met some who are totally insane. You can't generalize people like that. There is always variation.

>You can't generalize people like that
the fuck I can't, you're a fucking liar. There are no "pretty chill and down to earth" lesbians. They're all batshit insane cunts.

It's just a lazy plot twist that didn't added anything to their relations.
A free "gotcha" moment, that really had no impact whatsoever, they could have shown Steve getting distant, sadder or whatever; but it didn't brought anything but free lgbt point and expectations subverted.

these are things are true but they are not why season 3 is bad. there are a lot more (better) reasons why season 3 is a piece of shit

wasted. there was literally no reason for her to be lesbian. all the flirting, hand holding etc. etc. led the audience to believe otherwise. they probably decided for the character to be lesbian just before they shot the scene

If you were gay in the 80's i would have thrown a brick at you, becuase G.R.I.D.S was real, and you were a walking disease.

The only places gays existed was the big city, or on tv.

baste

Attached: file.png (401x367, 9K)

Yeah, like how every american is an obese gun totting retard.

hey, I'm not reterted

>he's so insecure in his masculinity he thinks guys cant get naked and wash up together because it might be gay
what a massive faggot

All women are jews

Exactly.

Attached: abstract kind of hell.jpg (854x859, 372K)

because steve is the evil hwihte male who needs to be punished again and against to "learn" his lesson.

Attached: StrangerFeels.png (633x597, 305K)

wasted quads

Attached: 1529869153108.jpg (904x711, 273K)

>platonic friend
That's not how "platonic" is used you fucking brainlet.

Platonic friend is a redundancy, it's called platonic love, which means friendly love and not romantic/erotic love.
kys retard

I live next to two lesbians in a small town in the Midwest. When they moved in they immediately put up a huge fence around their house. But I do see one taking their son out to play teaball at the park. I don't know, boss.

Attached: 1562810611754m.jpg (766x1024, 201K)

STEVE DIDN'T DESERVE THIS

which is bullshit cuz plato was fuckin all those guys.

>it's an "I don't know any gay people so neither should you" episode

based

>no one hooks up
>the entire arc of 3 characters for the whole first episode was "these kids are making out too much"

I’d have to disagree user, there are multiple situations where she seemed into him.
She watched him crash and burn with the girls that came to the counter and recorded it.
She grabs onto his hand as the elevator descends to the Russian base.
While they are tied to the chair, though on drugs, she nuzzles her head in to his.
Calls him Steve “the hair” Harrington.

I have no problem with her being gay, I just feel bad for our dude man.