HOLLYWOOD STOP MAKING EVERYTHING WE LOVE FUCKING BLACK. IM SICK OF IT. AQUAMAN IS NOT FUCKING BLACK. STOP IT

HOLLYWOOD STOP MAKING EVERYTHING WE LOVE FUCKING BLACK. IM SICK OF IT. AQUAMAN IS NOT FUCKING BLACK. STOP IT.

Attached: Img-1563027962353.jpg (1440x1447, 1.21M)

Aquaman isn't real

If you "love" Aquaman why don't you know who that is?

The white aquaman exists in that universe too tho, its a title not a person

You clearly don't love Aquaman like said, otherwise you'd know what was going on in that picture. Retard.

He's Aqualad, retard.

>blonde
>blue eyes
>still make him a nigger
what even is the point?

Does Topcow still exists? That entire company was black dudes.

>black man that can swim

that really is fantastical

Aqualad is a thing since fucking 2010 you fucking idiot

If you had watched the show you would know that He’s the son of Black Manta, the most Kino villain in all of comics

Retard

how embarassing

>Aqualad is a thing since fucking 2010
Wrong.

Not in young justice he isn't. BM is literally the Worf of seasons 1 and 2, at least. Sportsmaster is cooler than him.

Sportsmaster is inexplicably cooler than a lot of characters in that show so bringing him up is meaningless.

Yeah it's literally the first iteration of him I've ever seen that wasn't shit and/or retarded

>tfw you come for wrestling gossip and get white tears instead
SEETHING

Attached: yaumadpcfmfif3u18zld.gif (344x203, 3.88M)

I remember the first time I realized the world had gone mad.

I was referring to him as Blaqualad like I always did and someone stopped and looked at me and was like "what?" and then went on this thing about why the hell would I call him blaqualad and thats racist and I was very confused.

truly, we live in a society

How nitpicky are you being here? Where do you want to count from? From Garths first appearance? The first comics appearance of Kaldur, or from the Pilot of Young Justice?

Cry harder, flyover faggot

retard

(You)

Attached: A24691E0-C4F9-4E41-8B9B-76E279BAAF99.jpg (640x480, 65K)

>leftypol false flag fails
>claim victory anyway
>hide the thread and try not to think about it
>think about it for the rest of the day

Attached: 1485476726995-cnqt57fm.png (240x272, 71K)

>I was referring to him as Blaqualad like I always did
>I mention race all the time for no reason but I don't think I'm racist
>Doesn't know racism from bigotry from prejudice, thinks they're all the same thing
The absolute state of American education

Attached: 1562634303533.jpg (959x537, 73K)

S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1491621791887.gif (448x252, 2.48M)

not sure if b8 or not educated enough in capeshit to complain

Attached: kaldur.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>I mention race all the time for no reason but I don't think I'm racist
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>Nigger
>Swim

Attached: Aqualad.jpg (640x480, 51K)

As if anyone ever cared about Garth outside of Rebirth, and he's been called Tempest since the 90's

Attached: Tempest_Garth.jpg (232x428, 15K)

Christ this is worse than I thought its not been started by someone with a political motivation, it's been started by an '03fag! Yea Forums get out of the thread now!!!

Attached: boopboopboop.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

UnHoly fuck, nigga, no one days go back to Yea Forums???? I mean Idgaff, but Yea Forums and most boards included like to REEEE over cross contamination. It's funny cos it shouldn't matter, however it just depends on the people who just straight up dwell on those particular boards. They usually can't just accept that all media bleed into each other so just stop being a fggt.

Thanks for simply being stupid instead of overtly self conscious. As is most entertainment these days, hence the racebending. Which is undeniably good these days.

Attached: af9992530e16c74f26d424ee9aa5c437.jpg (563x551, 30K)

Preach, faggots complaining about non-homogenous media are pussies who cant cope outside their basement

Kaldur earned being aquaman. He was one of the better characters in the show for the last 2 seasons. He also got cucked and then his oneitis fucking died, so he’s not exactly going around having sex with all the white womyn

>wrestling gossip
yikes

I thought Kaldur was the gay one why are they making Bart kiss the Argentinian guy?

Do you realy love a seaman? Thats gay

Jackson Hyde in rebirth is gay, and came after Young Justice was first cancelled.

I assume Weisman wanted gay representation but only for background characters no one cares about.

Halo is cute non-binary character tho

Yeah I'd like a board that just applies to all visual media /avm/ where no one can be faggots about posting video game stories or comics or YouTube shorts or whatever the fuck because we just wanna talk about shit and it doesn't have to be so specific. people eat up anything if its fed to them a certain way.

Attached: 1562607826048.png (510x477, 390K)

>black man
>swim

Fucking filthy casual. BlackquaLad in Young Justice is almost a decade old.

He wasn't a bad addition and is far from one of my nitpicks about continuity and characters in the series.

Meanwhile Johns trying to copy the character in the actual comic books was garbage. Same with BlackWally.

Attached: Brightest_Day_10.jpg (1280x1949, 497K)

You realize the Caribbean has entire islands of black people, right? That sterotype is from the ghettoized blacks in urban America who jave been denied access to public pools and swimming lessons.

And yet I don't think I've seen him once.

why do Yea Forumstards always get so lost on 4chins?
seriously, they're the only autists I see regularly post on the wrong board thinking they're on "alternate sports".

Have you not seen season 1 or 2? There's literally an episode set in Atlantis with Arthur as a lead