It looks like some really sleazy shit went down on the set of Project X (2012)

If you watch The Joker movie you support toxic masculinity.

Attached: metoo.jpg (1986x1514, 843K)

Disney is this desperate huh?

>whores are asked to whore themselves out

The fuck was he expecting? What a beta

Sounds pretty anti Semitic

How long before Michael Rapaport gets #MeToo'd along with Todd Phillips?

Attached: jay-rapaport.png (609x646, 105K)

>MeToo being relevant in 2019

Why do all the execs get in trouble for the sex for gigs shit? The retarded women agree to the exchange. I am so sick of how the media and retards on social media think people who CHOSE to fuck some Jew are victims.

Project X had the GOAT soundtrack even for a normalfag movie so its okay

>This is epic

Prostitution is illegal, user, and pimps and johns are also subject to legal prosecution and moral judgment.

>rando on reddit sperging out
>thank you for your testimony
lol is that what that shit hole is really like?

it's usually worse

God I cant stand this little rat

Mod deleted the thread

kek

Attached: mod-deleted-thread.png (877x214, 28K)

The prostitutes always end up in legal trouble for selling their bodies. In these cases, nothing happens to the actresses besides twitter calling them heroes for sexing up a Jew for roles and then tattling 20 years later.

Imagine moving to LA and not expecting to be beaten, murdered or raped.

Its just a guy bitching that an exec tried to get him laid?

Based Joel Silver

Getting yelled at on set by a superior for being incompetent is now considered abuse. It's so hard to take this shit seriously or what they even mean by it, specially in reddit of all places.
There was a vid of Adam Sandler playfully touching the knee of one of her costars, and reddit psychologists came out to point out how clearly uncomfortable she was and how abusive Adam was. They tried to metoo him, and she had to come out and defend Adam saying they were just goofing around.

Literally who?

Apparently he worked on Friends, that's enough evidence for me, lock the bastard up.

Eh, it'll probably end up destroying Hollywood so I'm all for it.

Redditors don't have a lot of friendly interaction with women, believe it or not.

ah so they are just like us

The difference is, that I don't care.

sociopaths deserve the rope

you cared enough to reply

Bingo

Why is it always jews involved in this activity? Is it the reason jewish nepotism is so rampant in hollywood, because they know other jews won't throw them under the bus?

NOOO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING.

i'm bored dude, i'm too tired to put a movie on and just refreshing threads.

yes. it's literally a thing, I don't know what it's called but the jist is you don't rat out other jews, and you always help them, even if you know a goy more, you give the jew the job

What empaths does Hollywood have?

You didn't know there was an election coming up?

lower level lackeys and crew members. i,e non jews