Would a CWC biopic be kino?

Would a CWC biopic be kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=GevY7tLRvcY

Attached: Chris+chanted+bundy_ba9dcb_6920875.jpg (1200x2707, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SuaW5IzbnUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unironically yes
I'm thinking Wes Anderson directing and like half of the movie being Chris's imagination within the Sonichu world (stop motion) being interwoven with the actual story. The tone would be lighthearted and Chris would be a chipper character who's just trying to get a girlfriend with his gf sign

Paul Dano as cwc
Bill Murray as bob
Helena Bonham Carter as barb
Tilda Swinton as sonichu

Who plays Clyde Cash?

classic

based

Is this involving trannies?

>Paul Dano as cwc
No. He's liquid chris.

Attached: liquid.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

this may be the best cwc thing i've ever read

I think this whole movie should be something like Forrest Gump, but everyone would be terrified because of sonichu stories and other stuff.

This was my favourite era

Its that time again

Attached: 1560407995479.png (1400x696, 1.88M)

Jared Hess would do it justice.

Will I get a gf?

Will I be rich?

>Sonichu world (stop motion)
I didn't know I needed this

Will things get worse?

Will Chris-chan die within the next 2 years?

There was a recent youtube vid detailing CWC's debt court appearance, but I can't find it.
anyone know what i'm talking about?

The real biopic should be from Bob's (Chris' Dad) perspective. the dude was born during the same time as cowboys and could barely understand what the internet is let alone why tens of thousands of strangers where suddenly interested in his son for seemingly no reason. It's practically the closest someone can get to having a Kafkaesque experience.

Attached: 7kazsu89efu21.jpg (640x800, 50K)

Will I make it?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

will i get jacked?

Will i have sex?

Bob was a piece of shit who refused to get Chris the help he needed and dumped him into public schools. He is part of the reason Chris is fucked up. He was also a bastard to his other family.

THRAED THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=SuaW5IzbnUc

Can I get a gf?

Am I gonna make it?

>Ask again

Is it true that his entire internet life is one enormous, Kaufman-esque performance art and he's actually normal in real life.

He eventually realized that he got the most attention when he was really autistic, so he forces it sometimes. He's genuinely aut and mentally ill though, if you were wondering.

Sneed

God damn it

Yeah. It's all an act. Here's a picture of Chris out of character.

Attached: cool_chris.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Did Chris really have a heart attack?

Based

When this site die?

Will my empire in Stellaris survive the coming Crisis?

no

Attached: chris bad.png (804x453, 671K)

Dimensional merge is real?

Again

>bundychu
what the fuck. Chris believes all his OC talk to him right? Is he walking around thinking Ted Bundy is communicating with him now?