Untitled

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_actors

Attached: 1555661572260.jpg (655x527, 36K)

Easier to name the non-Jewish ones.

>le jews are bad meme

Grow up

yeah lol, it's just a coincidence.
Smash white privilege!

>Nepotism is ok when the Jews do it comrade! XD

Black man here. I now realize as an adult that jews collectively do rule economically at least in America. They are a very powerful force that only puts their own people first.

Not sure if that led to America becoming more and more degenerate but maybe I'm not sure.

>die for us in Iran you anti-semite!

Attached: 1560499668258.jpg (580x402, 55K)

Nepotism/cronyism is only natural. Le joos are evil for turning down great offers and gigs? Lol. Imagine some Anglo or wop or whatever has a college best friend who finds a successful company with massively lucrative offers and contracts and brings them into the fold cause of they're friends. Think they'd say no to that and turn down the chance for their bank account to have 6 or 7 figure in there? You're dreaming otherwise.

>IQ stats aren't true when they're about jews!

D R O P P E D

Attached: jewish-hollywood-men.jpg (600x1790, 871K)

This.

Cringe

No ones says that except lefties apologising for niggers

D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: jewish-hollywood-girls.jpg (1311x1748, 805K)

white people believe in meritocracy, kike slime.

Attached: 1507616483355.jpg (490x290, 38K)

>mean iq in israel is 90
what did he mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-134340.jpg (1031x971, 286K)

>white people don't use Nepotism.
If'n you ain't the granddaddy of all liars!!!

>look at all of these ashkenazim in powerful positions in america and europe!
>it can't be because they have higher IQs because these non-ashkenazim in israel actually have low IQs!

>You cannot be meritocratic whilst also being nepotistic or displaying cronyism with your family and friends kike cunt!!!!
Retard. Didn't answer my question either cause you know damn well a white won't say 'no' to their friend or family displaying cronyism/nepotism when giving them a sweet, lucrative offer mainly cause of friendship/kinship

nobody's saying ashkanazis aren't high-IQ. except maybe the nazis, who didn't even really believe in IQ (they re-defined it into something that would stop those filthy jews and other undesireables from ever outscoring good & pure aryans). but they're still overrepresented by a factor of 3 relative to their IQ. and many of them clearly don't define themselves as members of their host nations but rather as "jews", so they pursue policies destructive to said host nation that they conspicuously don't support for Istrael.
I'd buy that israel is full of retards though since it's all kinds of jews, not just ashkenazi, including millions of those dumb-as-fuck orthodox jews who refuse to do military service and breed like rabbits etc. I guess they have interesting times ahead of them as well

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

They actually just put a law into effect where its now illegal to criticize or disparage jews for any reason, better hope you guys aren't American

>Didn't answer my question either cause you know damn well a white won't say 'no' to their friend or family displaying cronyism/nepotism when giving them a sweet, lucrative offer mainly cause of friendship/kinship

White boomers actually believe in the meritocracy meme and they fetish white-presenting non-whites. They do this implicitly because they are still cultural imperialists even if they are racially egalitarian.

Hence why professional black people adopt two different tones of voice for their profession vs social life.

>someone spent time making these

Attached: Yikes Bugs.jpg (463x385, 50K)