Self-improvement is Masturbation

>Self-improvement is Masturbation
what did he mean by this?

Attached: fight-club-on-the-bus.jpg (535x332, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sham-Self-Help-Movement-America-Helpless/dp/1400054109
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

utopia is unreachable

*oink oink* GOOOONGGHHHH

The more your jerk it the better you become as a male human being.

>face lotion
what is that

He means the majority of men don't improve themselves because they've put some thought and soul-searching into the impetus behind their improvement, they're aping what they think they ought to be and what will get them laid.

>abtain

>sync your watch
everything is always worse than it seems

rolling to see what i wont do

it gets you nowhere
also saying something is masturbation or masturbatory implies
>it's not real
>it's narcissistic
>it changes nothing

Rolling

Both of them are just chemicals working in your brain, just another way to be a slave.

It means jerking off recedes your hairline.

I won't.

Roll

Pretty much this. Both are fantasies. When masturbating, you are consumed by something you desire but don't possess and self-improvement is no different.

I thought fight club and other similar movies was more about being a black pilled doomer and struggling to improve? At the end the movie reaches it's climax and project mayhem is initiated destroying multiple buildings symbolising the doom of western civilisation. So it's less about self-improvement more about nihilism and inevitability.

>When masturbating, you are consumed by something you desire but don't possess and self-improvement is no different.
this

NEVER
IMPROVE

But that should be less maaturbation then, because they are having more sex when they improve themself

amazon.com/Sham-Self-Help-Movement-America-Helpless/dp/1400054109

Attached: lead vaccination.jpg (550x448, 75K)

He means it feels good so do it

He believed what he wanted to believe. It's not the objective truth. It's what he thinks it is. Did you even watch the movie?

roll

He means a man should use his body to achieve something greater than himself, like the first munky shot into space

>160 pound 5'4 fat manlet
>try to do a single pushup
>can't do more than one without resting myself on the ground between each push
>takes 5 seconds to push myself up
>can't do a single one if I try to keep my back straight
jumping off a bridge would be much easier

do "starting strength". within 3 months, you'll have quadrupled your strength and endurance if not more.

It's about choosing your own goal and life philosophy. If you don't choose your own you will be given one by companies, ads, other people... and you will go through life searching for meaning while you buy more and more shit you neither need nor want to define yourself/filling the hole of lacking philosophy.
>What couch defines my personality best?
>Buying Marlboro because marlboro man is cool and that's who I want to be.
>preferring some products over others because the emblem describes my personality better despite the fact that they're almost exactly the same under the hood.
>everything you own will end up owning you

what if I choose ethno-nationalism?

Nothing wrong with that.

what if I choose to go through life searching for meaning while I buy more and more shit I neither need nor want ?

>it gets you nowhere
Bullshit

The goal has to be something that's bigger than you and which is not easily achievable. Therefore, no

There is no point in self-improvement. Accept yourself as you are.

It's also very relevant to today; where sub-8 men have no chance of getting laid, as all woman want Chad and reject their looks-match.

It doesn't matter if you have money or a job anymore. Women either want you, or they don't. If they don't, there is zero point to lifting, or even working. Men can embrace MGTOW, live purely for themselves and stop needing women or sex. Regardless of if they were sent their own way, or otherwise.

It makes sense that an incel would find Palahniuk mcdonalds nihilism reasonable

of course. you should see these fucks on sci and lit lording it over each other about which is the BEST book all the while having no idea that reading textbooks and theory is still just another form of entertainment

spoken like a quitter

Dr Pavel I'm CIA

Spoken like a true consumerist faggot with no goal and no direction in life other than "gotta look good for mah fellow herd animals"

What's your direction in life?

this is massive cope, jesus christ

Attached: 22-1.jpg (953x953, 176K)

Disrupting the faggy society as it is now and tranforming the world into a libertarian utopia with high quality people only.

I think it's relevant that the two iconic gen x office yuppie works that satirize excessive self improvement culture and make it look like something inane and unhealthy and therefore conditioned following generation to subconsciously disregard self improvement were both written by fucking faggots, and the movie adaptations produced by kikes

Dude it literally takes a week to improve this.

Good goy

He means that trying to improve something that is flawed at it's core it's pointless, of course only losers actually believe that

I want to look good so I can fap to myself. So yeah... masturbation.

Woah dude, it's almost if you have to have muscles to do some exercises or something

>Tyler, I'm project mayhem

What a brainlet

This

>Criticize add for ridiculous masculinity standard
>Brad Pitt is constantly oiled up and shirtless

So deep

Attached: 2048x2730-brad-pitt-fight-club-2016-43-jpg-f2342fb7.jpg (480x480, 29K)

>If you don't choose your own you will be given one by companies, ads, other people
Such as Tyler. Fuck he exploited those men.

Sex is masturbation if you're doing it for the wrong reasons.

>when other people improve themselves they are masturbating
>when I masturbate I am improving myself

MR DURDEN IM CIA