It's true OMG there literally is NO ONE at the new Star Wars world in disneyland

it's true OMG there literally is NO ONE at the new Star Wars world in disneyland

youtube.com/watch?v=N_10PyMJBE8

Attached: Capture.png (551x366, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/245134/
twitter.com/ThemeParker104/status/1133103090859741191
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So what makes it Star Wars? Where's Darth Vader, Luke, Han, Leia, even some Jawas and shit.

It's the kristian Harloff's curse

its not even ord mantell lmao, is some new planet no one ever heard off with no relation with anything
probably was made to this way to not pay any royalties, the mouse is a cheap rat, who knew

>2019
>disnep pulled out of making vidya
>instead make this shit

Star Wars is soulless trash

it's "Gisnep"

My woman tells me they’re just doubling down on Lion King right now.

It also looks shit but i’d love to see that Millenium Falcon. Shame they didnt just make a big hangar.

The dish on the Millennium Falcon is wrong, its supposed to be round.

It's the sequel's Falcon. The whole park is based on the sequel trilogy, and the main character is a blue haired black woman they invented. They doubled down on the cancer that killed star wars, and now they have a 1 billion dollar flop. Investors are going to be pissed when they realise that KK sjw bullshit killed the goose that laids the golden eggs.

It's just out of season.

>Jawas
Does Disney hate little people?

the fuck does that mean people travel from around the world to go there who cares what season it is. Looks nice and sunny

>destroy a franchise
>build an entire theme park for destroyed franchise
What the fuck is Disney thinking?

Actually it's Disnig

these were the products of an ignorant and bigotted time unaware of the girl power revolution and era of diversity

>Fans make expanded universe because SW is basically a worldwide cult and people can't get enough
>Instead of making movies based on this expanded universe, Disney deems it non-canon and replaces it with feminist robots
It was already written for them. They could've made Episode 7 about Lukes jedi academy. A Kyle Katarn spin-off movie about how Kyle went from an imperial officer to joining the rebels. Delta Squad looking for Sev while they chase down rebel scum under the empire instead of the republic etc. But no, let's just crash this multi-billion dollar franchise for SJW-points.

>>no smokey comfy Mos eisley cantina
>>No jabbas dancing girls cabaret
>>No children's treetop ewok playground
Fucking embarassing

>ord mantell
>planet no one ever heard of
One and the same.

The first and the third would be cool, but I really doubt they’d have a cabaret at a family friendly theme park

They put the keys to Star Wars in the hands of a woman. Problem is that women are far too emotional and so she made decisions based on what she wanted and not what was best for the brand.

thank Kathleen Kennedy

I'm glad it's backfiring hard, though. It seems that the SJW's have run their course, finally.

Probably because this is nu-trilogy's theme park and it's all based around shitty Woke characters and diversity hires. Woweeeee, Twitter Warriors aren't actually numerous enough to fill your theme parks who would have thought, Disney?

Annual passes. That is all

>being this shit at shadows of the empire

user, I...

this is disney land not disney world. apparently mostly locals go to this one

>out of season
Nigga it’s July
I live near Anaheim, this is the primo Disneyland season

No people come from around the world for Disneyland, world is bigger and basically a whole city unto itself so it’s numbers are bigger but don’t underestimate lands pull, it’s the OG and there’s special stuff there that’s nowhere else

it seems closed? like there's groups of people all in some uniform like writing on clipboards like doing maintanence or smth

>It seems that the SJW's have run their course, finally.

lol

we probably need another 3 years of sjw flops before thinks can even start going back to normal

>normal

Things won’t go back to normal in our lifetime. This progressive trend of decay has been going on long before “SJW’s” since at least the 60s. Slowly pushing the window and frame of expectation over decades. We went from civil rights to “all hierarchies no matter there context are literally fascist” in 40 years. There is no “end point” no “good enough” for people dedicated to this trend until our entire society and methodology collapses, it’s not a program of reform but revolution. These attitudes and cleavages aren’t intended to make things better, they are meant to make them so bad and contradictory to bring about revolution. Assuming there isn’t some dramatic violent backlash or collapse it will take decades to reset back to reality and sanity, and will only occur once people recognise this movement as not reformist but revolutionary, and therefore seditious

It won't stop until a couple thousand of them are killed in a clash and the rest scurry away for a decade or two. These parasitic mentally ill are a permanent plague on humanity all throughout history and require vigilant culling now and again.

They were thinking that Harry Potter world has be such a success, Star Wars world would be too

>DEY HEA
fascist version

Attached: deyhere2.jpg (854x520, 86K)

MHMMMM DAS RYTE DEM BOIS BE DED

I mean this in the most non-offensive way possible, she looks like hoodrat trash directly off the streets of Baltimore that they sprayed down with a hose and put in a uniform.

>pay exorbitant ticket prices for the privilege of standing in line to pay for more overpriced junk with an uninspired vr "ride" tacked on as an afterthought based around a soulless glorified toy commercial
>w-why isn't anyone coming?!?
It's an overproduced billion dollar tourist trap.

>apparently mostly locals go to this one
>In 2018, the park had approximately 18.6 million visits

Dont be a fucking moron its one of the most visited tourist attractions in the world.

Royalties? I think they own it

>Royalties? I think they own it
In theory, the major actors are supposed to receive a portion of all profits earned from the use of their likeness.

amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/245134/

>The actor who played Darth Vader still has not received residuals from the 1983 film "Return of the Jedi" because the movie, which ranks 15th in U.S. box office history, still has no technical profits to distribute.

his 'likeness' is not used unless you mean the face reveal guy

Yeah that’s Hollywood accounting for you, pretty much no movie ever made has technically made a “profit” it’s why when negotiating a contract you never fall for royalties off “profits”

>his 'likeness' is not used unless you mean the face reveal guy
Yes?

I could spend a few days at Magic or Animal Kingdom, or Epcot with the kids, but Galaxy's Edge seems like it would only be a one day's worth thing even for a Star Wars fan. The only thing that sounds fun to me would be getting a picture by the Falcon, but the rest of it is bullshit shops and overpriced blue "milk". There's just nothing to do at this park.

>no delta squad movie
>will never get to see them fight their way through Geonosis to Kashykk
Truly Disneys worst crime

the investors must be like 10 years behind at this point cause its pretty obvious you go woke you go broke by now

Remember when in a "New Hope", they made the empire full of white ppl and the twitter account even said that "the empire is white supremacy".
Then in TLJ, suddenly, black ppl and women everywhere.

Its literally mentioned in the opening of Empire Strikes Back, fool

>there’s special stuff there that’s nowhere else

Attached: 4L_jG9biqck.jpg (968x681, 68K)

This must be the worst of all.
>We will also never get Imperial Commando
Fuck Lucas and fuck Disney

> Published on Jun 3, 2019 @Media Preview Event on May 29th, 2019

>Out of season
>Summer
Are you fucking retarded?

Lol I went on Sunday and the wait times were super short
I got to ride the Millenium Falcon one twice in an hour

Delete this. Yea Forums is a Disney friendly board.

Empires awfully inclusive for a white supremacist group

Amerifats imported a bunch of niggers but they don’t wanna see them on tv lol

Footage is from a media preview event before the park even opened. Read description of video

noooo my circlejerk
noooooo

It was actually a preview event. But Yea Forums likes to get fake outraged so much they dont read descriptions of videos

I'd murder someone for a cade skywalker trilogy

That looks sorta neat.

Whitoids don't understand black banter

I don't get it. It would be so easy.
>Cantina
>Jungle or ice Rebel hangar
>Ewok village
>death star interior
Instead they built a literally where set but at least there is a falcon.

Ahem

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-170858.png (1080x2246, 1.03M)

>go woke you go broke
this aphorism is hit and miss. While Black Panther, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel type movies keep making money the validity of your belief will remain in limbo and execs will continue to try and use these cultural strategies to milk to pleb's money teets.

Oh no no no no

Attached: this kills the landwhale.png (946x587, 250K)

>chad skywalker

>muh dik muffukka?!?!!
>MUH DIK MUFFUKKA!
>*monkey noises
>*gun shots
>MUH BABY
toppest of bantz

Why is there a statue of liberty in SW?

>Ewok village
>death star interio
Id pay for these.

I don't think they do, euros go to paris and asians go to the many asian parks. And everyone else is too poor to go anyway

Yeah cool, my point is that the video isn't an accurate depiction of attendance because it's a media preview event and not reflective of a normal day

What's even funnier is their overpriced toy lightsabers have been increasing the interest in Ultra Sabers and the other non-licensed combat sabers.

They spent a billion dollars advertising for the competition.

>no fun allowed
Sweaty don't you have SW to ruin

fuck jews

They are trying to replicate the success of Harry Potter World but they dont understand why Harry Potter World succeeded.

All of their rides now are built within themed "lands" that match the attraction they built just like HPW. They have Star wars land, avatar land, toy story land, pixar land, cars land, etc but none of them have matched up to the success Universal has had with their harry potter attractions. Those attractions were so successful it saved their park and allowed them to compete with disney for international tourists for the first time in its history. It used to be the "B" park and became a park people wanted to fly to.

HPW succeeded because tons and tons of nerds want to live in the HP Universe and are willing to pay top dollar to put on a gryffindor cloak and walk around hogsmeade with a wand drinking butterbeer and buying chocolate frogs like the fags they are. Even whores who havent read the books want to take selfies in front of the castle for instagram likes.

Star Wars has a similar fanbase that actively wants to live in the universe so it was probably the only IP I listed above that should have gotten its own entire land rather than just a ride, but they did the equivalent of Universal themeing HPW to that one french college that's mentioned in Goblet of Fire. The billions of Star Wars fans out there couldnt care fucking less about a random resistance base on a planet no one gives a fuck about. I honestly cant even believe they spent as much money on it as they did. It's really fascinating that at no point in its development and construction did anyone stop and say "What fucking movie is this planet from anyway? A book? What?"

Attached: 20140408_101550[1].jpg (1024x576, 163K)

Disney is patriotic

>imported a bunch of slaves 400 years ago
>widely accepted this was a mistake and we should have left them in Africa to avoid all the problems they cause
>2019
>Europeans actively importing niggers

Black Panther is one of the least "woke" movies ever made. The cast is mostly black, but the themes and message are straight out of /pol/.

The heroes are members of a martial aristocracy ruling over a closed, technologically advanced ethno-state, while the villain grew up in the projects and wants to liberate oppressed people around the world in an anti-imperialist revolution.

Attached: Disney shill.jpg (515x603, 200K)

It's literally just a star wars themed shopping plaza. Disney has long stopped making actual rides.

>MFW the Disney shills are so BTFO they have to resort to screaming "nigger" in hopes it will get the thread deleted

Attached: 1422408815999.png (640x480, 472K)

Attached: 1562898584256.jpg (251x242, 9K)

>apologist corporate shill mill styled to look like it's run by fans
It's like expecting trekmovie.com or watchersonthewall to question nutrek or got.

Where the FUCK is my giant animatronic Rancor?!

What's funny is not only did they build this monstrous failure once, they built it twice and built a perfect replica and monument to colossal wastes of money in their most struggling park

Press F to pay respects

Attached: The_Great_Movie_Ride_and_Chinese_Theater_at_Walt_Disney_World[1].jpg (1024x598, 177K)

holy shit youre dumb

I had a real feeling this wasn't going to live up to the standard disney experience, thanks for confirming it. I think Deezney thought the average jerkoff would just cum in their pants at anything star wars related no matter how halfassed it was, a fair assessment since NuWars is for braindead morons, I probably would have done the same thing if I were designing the section. Just make it into basically a movie set with some cool props and some costumes and load up on merch but leave out any real substance as it racks up costs. Guess people aren't that stupid after all.

Attached: 1517584031445.gif (413x243, 51K)

This is pretty much the answer right here.

They should've just made Mos Eisley or something, since it's such a well-known and iconic location from the original film. Have a cantina with music, have people dressed up like the old-school aliens, every once in a while the empire does a parade, etc.

Disney still doesn't seem to get that no one actually likes the sequel stuff outside of a small, dedicated core of fans who spend most of their time writing slash fic of Kylo and Hux. The vast majority of the people who go to see the new star wars films are only seeing it because of the nostalgic element, since there's very little in the films that's both new and noteworthy in its own right. So the logical thing to do with a Star Wars land would be to capitalize on that nostalgia, but instead they decided to make a Star Wars land that's explicitly devoid of anything from the original (or even prequel) trilogies. It's all sequel stuff, and no one actually cares about the sequel stuff.

who was wrong?

Someone try to diagnose me. Even though I love films and video games, I loathe all these 'fake' places. Resorts, theme-parks, cruises, etc. I cannot stand them, and even if it was paid for I wouldn't go. There's something about them that I can't help but consider sinister.

Retard of the based variety

>Amanda Kondolojy
what specie is this?

I know, it's like Fandom or whatever the name that replaced wikia, they pretend to be fans but they're either employees or paid shills.
>trekmovie
I used to like that website, then it became pro-JJ/Kurtzman and the comments section turned into shills who shame and insult people who don't like STD.

Attached: star wars cash cow.jpg (382x331, 26K)

None of that shit was canon to begin with. Why do you guys still spout this shit?

Only thing "sinister" is them gouging you on food and drink and ticket price, otherwise nobody is forcing you to go and its entirely possible you might enjoy your time there. This star wars land might be a bad example, but in general Disneyland is a good way to spend a few days

>They should've just made Mos Eisley
So they're going for immersion, right? Have you been to Florida? You'd have Mos Eisley where it rains every day. Then the nerds would complain that the cantina has bathrooms but the movie didn't.

Thats the shit that gets me. I can understand that they NEEDED to make an OC donut location, to make it actually fit on the map, and make it blend in with the skyline of the rest of the park. But they could have still filled it with shit people know, recognize, and love.

Instead they threw in a bunch of gagoos, oogaboogas, and gazorpazorps. It's all just OC donut garbage

Why the hell wouldn't you make the central location Tatoonine? Star Wars theme park should be incredibly cool but everything I've seen of it looks underwhelming.

No, it wasn't, you're right. It was still miles better than what we got. Since many fans followed the EU, it would've made a lot more sense to just make movies based on it, rather than whatever the fuck we have now.

Then make a fucking Ewok village
HPW is set in wintery hogsmeade and no one complains about immersion when its hotter than bigfoots dick

Isn’t it like $200 per ticket?

Yeah. +10 bucks for each photo with Gunga Bunga.

Because Tatooine is a brand that some other branch of Disney manages and they didn't want to give up their powers to the Disneyland branch. That's generally why retarded shit happens in big companies. Internal politics, people don't want to give up power

Make Florida Endor/Dagobah themed. Paycheck please

They could have made the Rebel base on Yavin IV.

That planet/moon is basically Florida jungle, and has showed up in both the original movies and Rogue One. Plus, they could have characters from the Rebels cartoon hanging around if they really wanted to focus on Disney-created content.

Attached: 15-Star-Wars-Yavin.jpg (961x480, 43K)

But how can we cram woke politics into Yavin IV user? Did you think about that? Huh? Did you consider for a moment the difficulty we'd have in telling the story of a brave resistor of color fighting drumpfs empire?

Attached: jbareham_190531_ply0909_1774.0[1].jpg (1200x675, 208K)

Calm down dude. Jesus christ. Society isn't going to collapse, nor is there going to be a revolution. Stop it with this conservative doomer bullshit. SJW culture will not be the end of civilization or whatever retarded alarmist sensationalist garbage you're peddling.

You could have had Nerro Goode in the hangar

Attached: 4L_dIGq5e6i.jpg (792x1096, 69K)

Attached: sw yikes 01.png (640x145, 56K)

Um....who?
She doesnt look like my twitter avatar, ok incel?

Attached: sw yikes 02.png (367x435, 105K)

This was his movie date. I kid you not.

Attached: sw yikes 03.png (640x657, 432K)

>filename
>"yikes"
Close, but one letter off.

I love how DisneyLand Paris is getting the whole fucking castle from Frozen as well as arendale and Disney's Flagship parks get hand grenade cokes

Attached: star-wars-coca-cola-5[1].jpg (2700x1519, 486K)

When did it become ok for grown men to dress like eight year olds

>it's true OMG there literally is NO ONE at the new Star Wars world in disneyland
Good. That means when I go next year I won't have to worry about crowds, lines, and sold out products.

you'd think denying them access to their precious young adult fiction children's rides would motivate them to go for a fucking run, but no not even that will do it. God I hate fat people.

its half and half. A lot of locals go because if you live in like Anaheim or Florida Annual passes are pretty much dirt cheap, my cousin goes like every month because she has a pass

"Have sex"

A trans furry - go figure

>an empty coke bottle was going for $40 on ebay

>When did it become ok for grown men to dress like eight year olds
The 60s.

>mfw these people actually exist and arent a /pol/ meme afterall

Attached: Capture.png (584x283, 29K)

haha yeah bro just let your kids chop their dicks off and dress up like girls so old gay men can watch them dance it’s no big deal it’s 2019

Attached: 90106344-E9E8-4CA3-803B-3E5DAD12BF9E.jpg (500x402, 54K)

I'd say that's pretty much guaranteed....

Attached: sw yikes 04.png (640x664, 377K)

what bothers me most is how tight his shirt is. as someone who used to be his level of fat i can tell you that he is extremely aware of his shirt rubbing against his gut 100% of the time, and it’s probably why he hates himself enough to hang out with trannies.

Ok, what's up with its feet?

>it's true OMG there literally is NO ONE at the new Star Wars world in disneyland
>@Media Preview Event on May 29th, 2019
It's literally a media day before the official opening. So that's why there's no one there.

By this point it is beyond doubling down. They have been at this so long that they know if they keep forcing this shit, the next generation wont know anything else. They have the money.

It has a cast on its right foot. Probably from kicking an 80 year old nazi.

Attached: 1559868839798.jpg (800x447, 41K)

Looks like it's a trans furry who is also disabled. Probably hates the fact that it's white - so close to a full house!

I'm sure they are just an absolute hoot in no danger of becoming part of the 40%

Attached: Capture.png (591x284, 28K)

I'd bet that he turned his ankle wearing high heel shoes. It's a common injury for cross-dressers.

Excellent. Fat people should be shot on sight.

>I'd bet that he turned his ankle wearing high heel shoes. It's a common injury for cross-dressers.
lol. that's very true. probably tried to fit into heels 3 sizes too small because "wymyn don't have large feet"

Theres also the fact that you are allowed to wear Hogwarts robes and wave a want around at HPW but at Disney they give you shit for wearing robes and playing with the lightsaber you spend 200 dollars on. You are only allowed to be a tourist at SWL but at HPW you can get a little immersed.

Hmmm. Are you a Southern Hemisphere inhabitant who forgot how seasons work?

Dear God! That wasn't a one off tranny date. They're going steady.

((((Disney))) lets this guy around thousands of children every day?

twitter.com/ThemeParker104/status/1133103090859741191

High quality post

Attached: Reaction (18).png (493x402, 8K)

>Media Preview Event
OP is a faggot

Attached: sw yikes 05.png (640x660, 149K)

This world must burn.

Attached: sw yikes 06.png (640x668, 446K)

Seriously, she's understating it. The rides are meant for children and manlets. I had to basically fold myself in half to get my shoulders back far enough to trigger the green light.

Did you see what Tokyo Disney Seas is getting?
A huge new area themed to Peter Pan, Frozen, and Tangled.
It is going to have four fucking new rides and a new hotel.

Attached: Tokyo Tangled.jpg (1800x1013, 162K)

>at Disney they give you shit for wearing robes and playing with the lightsaber you spend 200 dollars on
Why is that, anyway? It seems like this park would really only be appealing for the hardcore Star Wars nerd cosplayer set, so why alienate the one demographic that would actually be willing to pay the $200 price of admission?

>those "voice actors"

>AYO HOL UP DIS GHETTO BIRD FINNA POP A CAP IN YO ASS NIGGA

They're worried kids will confuse park goers for costumed hosts, or whatever they're called now, and get diddled.

Disney is afraid that people will confuse adults in a robe for cast members.
Meanwhile Universal lets adults run around in robes and be autistic all they want, and don't have these problems.

Why do some furries insist on wearing their furry paraphernalia everywhere?

Does anyone know if John Lasseter has any part in the SW land? I know that he did have a big say in the creation of the parks, but this SW clusterfuck may have been after he was fired.

Imagine how awesome a Shadows of the Empire movie would be.

Attached: 61jeGlUce0L._SY355_[1].jpg (355x355, 40K)

Honestly the whole "loss" of the amount of amazing book material in the EU was the worse thing Disney did. Did they not read any of the material why would they choose the TFA and TLJ story over literally any of the EU plots. They could have transitioned right from where ROTJ left off and had so much content that attracted past and new fans.

How do cunts like this get a job

Attached: 9304413-high-_FULL.jpg (4300x2869, 1.87M)

OH NO NO N ON O NM O N O N O

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>Why is that, anyway?
Because terrorists.

>The Chad Fantasy Springs
>Beautiful, everything looks well kept, just the way Walt wanted
>Four rides, appealing to all ages
>Based on classic and new characters that are extremely popular, everyone recognizes them

>The virgin Galaxy's Edge
>Old and dirty looking, exactly the kind of thing Walt warned against
>Two rides, neither of which can accept little kids, limiting its appeal
>Based on new movies that large portions of the audience dislike, cynically made to promote the new movies rather than giving people something they recognize

Attached: fantasy springs.jpg (1793x1045, 453K)

>Why do some furries insist on wearing their furry paraphernalia everywhere?
because being a furry determines their existence. So if you can't be forced to accept and tolerate them, it's like they literally don't exist.

I'm thinking Linda is based

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-124036__02.jpg (1080x319, 51K)

>set it on Yavin 4 during the Mouse Trilogy
>Rebel/resistance themed temple base area with a dedicated ride and several smaller attractions
>every corner is filled with little easter eggs, and battlescars from previous movies
>Interior/underground area themed to look like an Emperial/1st space station with it's own ride and smaller attractions
>heavy use of peppers ghost effect to create massive dynamic fleets "just outside the window"
>large, ferry-like elevator, skinned to look like a transport shuttle, moves people back and forth in large groups
it coulda been great

most intelligent post in this thread

That's cause DisneySea isnt run by disney. It's managed and built by a japanese company

Found the hamplanet

it's beyond stupid just look at Marvel do you think all the normalfags knows about the characters? No but you can bet your ass they know someone who does, or watch some youtuber who does and then when they see things they recognize from these in the movies they love it, Disney could do this with Star Wars and the EU just take the good stories and readact it to make these works and BOOOM you have now along Marvel the biggest franchise ever, but nooo they have to cut it down

Attached: sw yikes 08.png (800x451, 303K)

>Children's movie park
>OMG these rides are for children
Well I never

No leftypol it's not jews

la creatura.....

Attached: giphy[1].gif (480x268, 3.51M)

I used to work at Universal.
Shaq came to the parks fairly regularly.
He could ride everything.
Are you taller than Shaq, user?

Why do I instinctively think she has a large collection of strap-ons.

I just realized that trannies only wear those collars because the heart fits around the adam's apple.

>Negro Good

Meanwhile, over at Harry Potter World.....

Attached: capacity_bio-1200x675.jpg (800x450, 266K)

Attached: hagrids_sign_bio-1200x675.jpg (800x450, 179K)

I assume the furry tops?

quads

I think Harry Potter would be a lot more comfortable somewhere less hot and humid as fucking hell. It looks great in pictures but you're in a place with 'snow' on the roof and you've got one pall sticking to each leg it's so fucking hot.

Star wars has always had prime bleaching material. Most interracial relationships are between a white guy and a black girl. If Twileks are considered black as well, since black actors usually played the women in the older movies, then most relationships between them and humans is also WMBF. The Empire had a rumble in the jungle and now they're fully ready to embrace the dark side.

Attached: 😀.png (171x245, 181K)

I wonder how many people have called security because of the black guy loitering around, only to be told it's some character called Finn from the movies.

Attached: hagrids_LC_bio-1200x676.jpg (800x451, 335K)

>he didn't like the abstract lion king show

Attached: 1557181133268.jpg (640x853, 74K)

HPW has been such a knockout home run that Universal is now building a 3rd fucking park that's the same size of both its parks put together with the profits from it

It's apparently going to contain even more Harry Potter

It doesnt matter that their Jurassic World ride is a fucking abomination, as long as they release a steady stream of new potter shit to the masses they will continue turning a huge profit. Who knew giving audiences what they wanted was the key to success?

Attached: DuTYK8KUcAAkBjw[1].jpg (505x897, 77K)

Why is (((Disney))) so soulless compared to Universal, Yea Forums?

Attached: lost-continent-universal-islands-of-adventure-312-oi.jpg (2000x1122, 329K)

Related?

Attached: CM.jpg (600x791, 426K)

How do we stop them from ruining everything we like

Go back with your ancient memes, boomer.

That's a kino fucking ride right there and I will be sad the day they announce its getting the axe for even more Harry Potter

and to answer your question its because disney cut the team that designed Beastly Kingdom and universal hired them so they took the work they did on BK and make the Lost Continent.

To be fair, Universal does have the most soulless and worst ride in Orlando right now...

Attached: fast and furious.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

My favorite part about capitalism is that when someone fucks up someone else is usually there to pick up the slack/take advantage.

I didn't want to go to Disneyworld once they fired all those imagineers in 2012 because I'd feel guilty, but now that it sucks ass anyway, I don't have to feel like my morals are making me miss out.

Attached: D_NbxIBU0AAJ3vX.jpg large.jpg (800x600, 431K)

user, might I tell you that with removal or T2: Battle Across Time, Disney World has picked up the slack of giving us Theme Park Cameron Kino?

Attached: Navi Pepe.jpg (249x243, 58K)

Formerly mongoled, currently dead.

That's because the stuff in the Harry Potter wold is unironically very impressive. The castle miniature, diagon alley, the gringotts goblins in the waiting line. There were a couple fumbles like the train not having real windows and the new rides being glorified movie theaters, but everything else is extremely good.

? Disney recouped what it paid for Star Wars last October. Plenty more time and ways to exploit the franchise. Nobody has lost anything.

Avatar is literally one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I have absolutely no interest.

The ride is only open half the day and has a 700 rider/hour capacity. Hitting capacity or having a 12 hour wait is not a success for a ride.

based

>like the train not having real windows
It goes over the castmember parking lot and back stage area and while I would personally find that very interesting I dont think the average theme park roastie or small child would enjoy a magical journey through the wonders of air conditioning units

Attached: HogwartsExpress-oi[1].jpg (2000x1450, 128K)

>five threads of anons shitposting produced better selling ideas than a board of executives and imagineers spent 4 year of work on

Attached: 1521496117196.jpg (430x430, 42K)

Gross does not equal profit, user.
They grossed what they paid for Star Wars, but the only way they would have recouped that is if they spent literally no money making the new movies and other product.

Attached: inubashiri_momiji-965720.jpg (1200x978, 111K)

I understand why they did it and I like the gimmick of it being a way to travel between the parks, but I'm not going to defend it either.

The ride is genuinely scary as a kid when you're too dumb to realize you aren't actually locked in there. It's still comfy as fuck once you're grown up

It's disney. The cops start arresting if there is NO black guy around.

>The ride is only open half the day and has a 700 rider/hour capacity. Hitting capacity or having a 12 hour wait is not a success for a ride.

Attached: sniff D92P8VsU0AAZqra.jpg (638x732, 359K)

*Blocks your utopian social revolution*
Heh, nothing personal kid.

Its too bad that you cannot understand Jim's vision user. You should consider reading books on philosophy, the environment, and anthropology in order to appreciate all the layers of Avatar.

Sivako!

*rubs* *rubs* *rubs*

Attached: rubs your droid.png (640x851, 974K)

>true patrician
Remember reading this when it came out as a kid. Still my favorite single EU story. Prince Xizor is an absolute savage.

>So they're going for immersion, right? Have you been to Florida? You'd have Mos Eisley where it rains every day.
Florida is literally hotter than Hell and people still rave about snowy fucking hogsmeade in harry potter land. The average person isn't as autistic as you, user.

>playing with the droids
miss I'm going to have to ask you to stop handling that toy we don't want it to break
god forbid if it breaks while you're still in the park we might actually have to offer you a refund

Is there anything known about the new park yet?
you will never work for the place that's designing a brand new Universal theme park in Orlando
feels bad man

Attached: 1549172633251.jpg (348x350, 32K)

Sorry, I just didn't think Dances with Wolves needed cgi in it.

Attached: D_UY3wZWsAE8xn0.jpg (640x480, 294K)

What is the deep philosophy and lore behind unobtainium?

Attached: D_UfENXVUAIn1SB.jpg large.jpg (800x996, 604K)

Disney wars is shit tier

it's like they build a harry potter theme park but instead of hogwarts they'd pick the fat uncle's house as a setting

I think the problem really comes down to the people who are running the sequel trilogy have no real personal financial connection with the success or failure of the movies.

When Lucas owned Star Wars, the same guy in charge of the creative decisions was also the guy who would reap the majority of the profits from the movies. He had a direct personal incentive to make the movies as good as possible and not indulge his own personality quirks or political views at the expense of the movie's popularity. So while you get a little bit of a vaguely anti-Bush vibe in Episode 3, it's never pushed to the degree that it detracts from the movie being fun/cool.

But now that Disney took over, the people who are making the movies are just employees, while a distant and disinterested multinational corporation makes the money. As long as Star Wars doesn't do so badly that the board of directors intervenes and fires the creative team, they have no incentive to really work hard on making a good movie, and feel free to shit it up with their own personal views.

By knocking down Poseidon's Fury and Mythos they still have a fuckload of room for even more harry potter bullshit.

Kind of a shame tho. Mythos is true to the spirit of the original Islands of Adventure concept in a nostalgic kinda way

Attached: large[1].jpg (2048x1152, 552K)

Why did they make the park based on the movies that nobody gives a shit about?

more like if they made the setting in one of those awful fantastic beasts movies

Attached: 1515360200339.png (900x900, 78K)

FUCKNIGGERFUCKSTARWARS

They aren't knocking it down yet are they?

Aspergers.

Literally demonically possessed.

Big red?

I mean, not officially and Universal is currently busy with the JPW Coaster and the other park, but it seems kind of inevitable. So much real estate is being taken up by three attractions no one really likes anymore. I do, but I'm fully aware I'm not the standard theme park goer

It's a shame too cause its one of the last totally original attractions with no existing IP attached to it unless you consider greek myth an IP

I love Disney!

Attached: 06209A1A-BBD8-4479-9FC2-F3B22A361F2D.png (356x438, 163K)

>Base Star Wars land in Nu-Wars cannon
>Not even on a world that was actually in the nu-wars story, but generic Baazar world #3342
>Everything is overpriced and is being sold on eBay for cheaper, or is being made with higher quality materials on Etsy
>The 'story' in the park is generic "rebel spy in FO controlled area"
>Lightsaber building station is not based on actual Jedi/sith lore, but a fucking scrapyard
>They openly state that anikan's lightsaber is now Rey's
>Milk stands suck
>Food options suck
>Clothing merch cost way too much
>Spend $100 for a $10 Bluetooth toy Droid.
>Actors not allowed to actually have fun and instead have to stick to a script
>Only ride is a fucking video game

Is there an interior to the falcon?

This is possibly the shittest ride I’ve ever been on

They are probably going to knock down the Sinbad theater first. Its been empty for a while.
The old T2 theater has been under heavy renovation for a while, they expanded the building in a kind of strange way, but haven't announced what they are putting in yet.

I love Mythos but fuck Poseidon’s fury, terrible attraction

Why don't they just make it an actual movie theater?

Name another attraction that features a drop wall into a much bigger room?

It would be a disaster no matter who managed it. Let me get a look at the imagineer that designed it or the suit that said it couldn't use the OT or the prequels.

Its never been about talent to get those positions user you know that

It’s funny because the (clinical) retards who get hung up on the name Unobtainium have clearly never seen the periodic table of elements, where names like Unununium, Einsteinium, and Californium. We named an element Brevium because it has a short half-life, why is it so hard for (clinical) retards, high school drop outs, and adolescent children to accept an element named Unobtainium?

Attached: B3E22505-43E4-4038-B466-008FFADF4991.jpg (1400x1400, 215K)

This is so fucking retarded it must be a bait post. Even if it is, studios receive ~50% of the domestic gross and 30-45% international gross, depending on country, deals, and property.

They've earned back 2-2.5 billion in net box office receipts, and spent about 1.5 on production and marketing .
>But the money is in the toys!
Not that much.
all of this ignores how investments are actually measured: net present value. There are more investment opportunities for groups like Disney than you could imagine, and some of them have doubled in this time frame. They're not just measuring how an investment did, but how the projects that investment were competing for funding did.

Don't call it a hell it's the future you chose

Attached: Capture.png (1007x732, 1.27M)

Now that's a schoz

>People getting mad at you for getting in their way when they are taking a picture on the only path between areas of a park

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise? I mean, would you really trust Disney with Delta Squad material?

They gotta definitely write a song about how they do not diddle kids.

The fact that they haven't released numbers for toys and other merch is pretty concerning, especially with toy sales dropping like a rock across the board

>My favorite part about capitalism is that when someone fucks up someone else is usually there to pick up the slack/take advantage.
lmao fucking brainlet

From what I've heard, no. Although there is a Millennium Falcon themed ride in the building behind it that does have a modeled interior.

I suspect they ran into the problem that the Falcon isn't nearly large enough on the outside to actually fit the interior set from the movies given the location of the ramp.

Attached: Falcon-Interior-Exterior-Set-Comparisons.jpg (1600x1600, 722K)

>Let me get a look at the imagineer that designed it or the suit that said it couldn't use the OT or the prequels.

All too easy.....

Meet Margaret Kerrison, Story Editor at Walt Disney Imagineering. Read how she began her Disney journey and what her advice is for aspiring storytellers.

Attached: WomenBehindtheMagic 02.jpg (800x452, 195K)

the point this user makes is interesting if true though. What if they had to make some shit generic nu-wars area due to other factors?

Gross, a socialist. Go away you horrid little monkey.

I used to want to work for disney theme parks designing this sorta shit

Really glad I didnt pursue that. I'd get shut down in even board meeting by these freaks

They don’t actually think, they’re simps mindlessly parroting the inane empty snark of some estronaut on Twitter

> Meet Kirstin Makela, Art Director at Walt Disney Imagineering. Find out how she was an important force behind bringing Star Wars: #GalaxysEdge to life!

Attached: WomenBehindtheMagic 03.jpg (800x566, 318K)

>tfw you go out of your way to block their path

Attached: 1451924922589.jpg (258x260, 14K)

>Implying I give a shit and am not just going to walk in front of you anyway

Attached: cia director 14.jpg (350x250, 25K)

this has to be a troll

How did they get those positions anyways? I'm legitimately curious because I know Disney is filled with very talented people they get shit on by people like that

Remember when Universal was the edgy park?

Attached: Capture.png (999x750, 1.83M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions

>How did they get those positions anyways?
Disney is a bunch of commiefornia liberals jerking themselves raw over how woke and progressive they are.

So they got those positions by being favored over people better qualified and more talented

See

Attached: sj.png (783x219, 44K)

Da fuck no.

Brookhurst here. Wanna fuk?

That's fucking horrifying and, looking at things lately, incredibly obvious.

Attached: iceland rabbi.png (1438x1018, 1.06M)

Yay a video game introduced by the soiest boy they could find.

If a woman wears a pantsuit, she is a man-hating lesbian.

he looks like a pedo

schizophrenia

>Imagine how awesome a Shadows of the Empire movie would be.
We already got that in the N64/PC game and soundtrack, performed by a real orchestra no less.

they literally call it a "rock" in the movie, not an element

They should have went all the way and called her "Negro Good-WHITES BAD".

w-what is this?

I consider them plastic as fuck and designed solely to make you part with your money in every way possible.

Probably because they're made for money. But I wouldn't call them sinister

It looks like Miami in 2070, old, busted, even the god Lambo9000 is worn down on cinderblocks.

It could change overnight if normies realized who was pulling the strings all along

They could have had a mix of locations from all three trilogies, but nope, just boring garbage shit that wasn't in any of them.

What were they thinking?

Attached: 43253564254262532.jpg (212x200, 7K)

Fuck incels

>They could have had a mix of locations from all three trilogies, but nope, just boring garbage shit that wasn't in any of them.
>What were they thinking?

They were thinking: "Let's do the opposite of what white men would do."

Should have been tattooine set during ANH with the original cast, Vader, the cantina, Jabba, etc

Obsessed incel

Trump is Jewish

Any media organization that's large enough for there to be multiple levels of middle-managers between the boss and the ones actually doing the creative work ends up full of sycophantic business school graduates who are hired for their paper qualifications and "people skills" rather than talent or interest in whatever intellectual property they're assigned to work on. Because these guys understand the language and mannerisms of the suits better than the creative types, they inevitably come to dominate the organization and fuck things up.

Fun is problematic, sweaty.

I'm 6'3 and 220. Like I said, it stuck on my shoulders.

They put your head inside of that box from the bottom and then spun the wheel and dumped whatever it landed on in the box while a guy with a microphone dressed like an evil movie director mocked you in front of a crowd of people

Lul wut? My whole life was a lie...

Is that from the Florida park? Only ride I remember from Callifornia is that suspended coaster with chair bit. (And some Dumbo knockoff.)

>hand grenade cokes
hand grenade woke you mean

thanks for the upvotes

I'd shit on him but I've used tranny escorts to violate NSP too. The ugly ones are the cheapest

Do the actors all pile around you if you're the only one there?

Attached: hmmmm revolve.gif (498x498, 613K)

What's the appeal of this?

Wtf where’s the sarlacc pit how am I gonna get rid of these kids now

>gender fluid brown shirts
okay dinesh d’souza

You’re some limp dick retard who thinks there’s some insidious motive behind everything

Why won't people come to GE?

some things are fun user, get of 4 chan for a while.

>get of 4 chan for a while.
>of

Seriously leave if your really bothered about grammar on a Mongolian horse breeding forum.

What's ssd/amusing is that he has pictures of the tranny all over his feed, while the tranny never even mentions him on her account.

I mean, he's a tranny's holla back girl.

seething

make a new disney general pls

Yes im seething that you pointed out me bad grammar, call me an incel now, and then to have the sex.

We could have been friends irl.

Don’t let any women in the fandom.

Attached: A339E993-BA1B-426B-A18B-D610FB2256C2.jpg (400x615, 26K)

Yeah maybe I like cunts.

Article on the right is fake

Obsessed