What happened? I thought all movies with women in them were supposed to flop? Were we wrong? Are we the bad guys?

What happened? I thought all movies with women in them were supposed to flop? Were we wrong? Are we the bad guys?

Attached: DxDMdijVAAEfW2-.jpg (810x1200, 212K)

Attached: 1559834233788.jpg (1469x2885, 1.57M)

>Haha get woke go broke!

Attached: 1562137135933.jpg (500x500, 112K)

They bought their own tickets and still made less than Aquaman, sad!

Have you seen the movie? Its quality only reinforces the theory that the box office tickets were bought.

Plenty of shitty movies make money naturally, like Saw. Nobody claims the Saw movies had bought tickets even though they're fucking garbage.

>Were we wrong? Are we the bad guys?

Attached: 1561000075385.png (644x800, 15K)

great thread nigger

1+ billion is a different kind of 'success' to 100+ million as far as these movies go.

What?

>everyone watches Infinity War
>naturally everyone is going to see the conclusion to the saga they've been watching for like a decade
>oh, there's also this movie in between Infinity War and Endgame, if you don't watch it, you'll be lost!
>everyone watches Captain Feminist because they think they have to
Bravo Disney

NOOOOO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND DISNEY SPENT HALF A BILLION DOLLARS TO PROVE ME WRONG, THEY BOUGHT ALL THE TICKETS. THEATERS ARE EMPTY!!!!!

Attached: thequartering.jpg (1200x800, 226K)

You are not going to convince people who believe literally everything they read on pol.

Attached: 1562876906571.jpg (1804x4598, 2.09M)

lmao imagine being upset about him. I bet you hate Yong Yea too

Because it was released a month before Endgame, everyone was forced to see it in theatres.
If you swapped Antman and the Wasp with Captain Marvel, it wouldn't have done anywhere near as well, while AatW would have made near a billion instead.

>make fun of a retard for being retard
>HAHA CLEARLY IT IS YOU WHO IS MAD
Get back to making more videos about how women are ruining the world quartering.

>didn't even make its money back

lmao, you call that a success?

I wish I were the Quartering, he seems to have a nice life. Lots of money for games and toys and sheds. I'm a NEET with nothing.

In hindsight was the rage against captain marvel cringe?

In what universe did it not make its money back?

It was cringe to sane people even at the time it happened. For someone to only realize it's cringe in hindsight they would have to be mentally deranged to not have realized the madness of it all.

>NEET with nothing.
You have your freedom, society's tit to suckle from and all the time in the world.

>didn't even make its money back

This board is too far gone to be saved.

This is just the Marvel cycle. In another year they'll quietly admit it was a success just like they did for Black Panther.

The only cringe is not understanding that the movie is cringe. Most sane people realized this and stayed away.

The entire thing was cringe to most people, the shitstorm over Brie and circlejerk over her too.

It's probable that they will also find another female-led movie to be outraged about and say that, in retrospect, CM was okay and not really feminist, as they have done with Wonder Woman.

Brie Larson effect. Bitch makes money out the hoo-hah

Attached: 1562972660312.jpg (718x887, 137K)

I didn't watch the movie either, but I saw how cringe you guys were being. The best movie of last year was actually Mission Impossible, but that doesn't stop you from being cringe.

>Lots of money for games and toys and sheds. I'm a NEET with nothing.

You're pathetic if this is your ideal life.

By the way Brie is Yea Forums's ourgirl, so we support her in every was possible.

Attached: dehv3j7h20a31.jpg (1280x1470, 155K)

Well there's that Black Widow movie coming up, but she's such an established character that it would take some real desperation for them to pick on her.

Black widow, yawn. Whats she gonna do shoot an evil guy made up of dark matter with her glocks??

It was actually pretty good though.

>you guys.
Please don't lump me with those faggots. Please.

It might have been a better flick with someone better at the snark than Larson. She is not a terrible actress, but she can't banter for shit.

I hope so, we could use more superhero movies without magic power bullshit. The best superheroes are ones that are realistically obtainable, like Batman and Iron Man.

>ironman

He pretty much runs on magic, dude.

>implying I care what you think
and I never said it was ideal, just better than what I currently have/am

Hey man, I think Brie is cute too but there's no need to be insufferable about it.

Attention Briefags, these are her feet. Imagine the smell of death when they're not covered up

Attached: Brie Cheese.jpg (700x700, 38K)

Yeah, maybe. Yvonne Strahovski would have made a pretty good Captain Marvel.

Fine, we'll be gentle.

Attached: D8o3N18W4AAq3EU-orig.jpg (720x900, 98K)

CRYPT
KEEPER
FEET

Wrinkle In Time
Oceans 8
Booksmart
Every other movie starring a woman that wasn't part of a 22 movie franchise

Has to be the most exquisite of aromas.

Attached: Brie-Larson-Feet-4334183.jpg (1024x1820, 139K)

>That weird big toe nail
what the fuck is up with this bitch? she nasty

God what a disgusting bitch, no wonder she fucks niggers

>What? How DARE people call us sexist! I am offended that people label us with these mean words with no basis at all!

If it wasn't for Endgame it would have flopped because the word of mouth was so meh.

Though I do hear from shills that "Everyone who saw it loved it" and Cinemasins insisted it was good. So anyone with friends comment on that? Did they all love it or just see it as passe?

I literally don't know a single person who watched it in theaters.

Struck a nerve, eh

You know, it was a flop like the Black Panther garbage. But there you get the liberal agenda and free tickets for girls and niggers.
Who cares anyway. Everybody knows only white actors sold well at box officce, except a few exceptions.

You being serious?

Like...do you know anyone who went to see Spiderman Far From Home? Because that's telling if they did.

My normie friends dabbed on it because according to them, the action and story was awful. They felt like it was a downgrade on the MCU formula. I gotta say after watching it myself, I agree.

>You being serious?
Yes.

>Like...do you know anyone who went to see Spiderman Far From Home?
Also yes. I know people who like spiderman and go to watch this shit regardless how many millions reboots they do.

Attached: have sex.jpg (844x805, 167K)

> when you overdose on red pill

I do appreciate that the movie brought us this meme.

>I thought all movies with women in them were supposed to flop?
I'll never understand why Yea Forums thought this would flop. Especially after Wonder Woman did so well without the MCU and Endgame hype supporting it

Ah, redpill. I love how the far right uses terminology they got from a movie made by two trans women.

Okay gotcha. That shows Spiderman actually appeals to the normie crowd despite how lame the newer films are. Captain Marvel lacks it.

And yet it still made a billion dollars so clearly people find it appealing.

You know why WW did well.

>Because of Endgame
>Forced to

I went and saw Endgame with a group of 10 people, everyone but me had seen CM. Tickets are expensive, so i saved for Endgame, but everyone else in the group happily spent their leisure-intended money to go and see it. Sure, it was to catch up for Endgame, but no one in the group really liked it. They were just afraid to miss out

Yea Forums severaly misunderstands how consumerist behavior works. Most people donĀ“t ignore films because the stars are assholes, as Brie was

I didn't see Brie being an asshole. Amazing that an actress dares to step out of the hivemind and she gets raked over coals for it.

people back then were too dumb to look up "saw IV trap compilation" on youtube so they had to go and see the full movie

RENT FREE

Because it starred an iconic character in their first feature film?

>step out of the hivemind and she gets raked over coals for it.

Every word out of her mouth is liberal hollywood hivemind jargon.

Then specifically how is she an asshole?

Because she takes offense at the simplest things.

Such as? Name a specific example.

She takes every progressive sentiment to heart, acts as if she is the embodiment of them and that CM was biblically important, then took offense at the slightest hint of the opposite

Watch the q/a interview, she acted so fucking petty

give sex, big jaw freak

What's a specific example of how she acted petty? I want to hear you say it.

I am sexist, women are subhuman, and Brie Larson is too ugly to lick my crusty anus.

How am i supposed to say it on an imageboard where you communicate by text?

Have you tried actually wiping?

Do you think she works out?

don't agitate the incels
they have a hard life

>wiping
lmao you gay

really obese men can't get around back there

Attached: w2hgqaosmzb21.jpg (748x768, 88K)

I cant believe it bros sjws were supposed to be triggered not them triggering us the theatres were empty reeeeeeeee just likes Yea Forums obsession with mortal kombat literally have sex incels

Not the person you are talking to, but Brie's reply was an obvious joke. It's fine if you don't think it was a funny joke but that's a different matter altogether.

Roasting Yea Forums for this will never stop being funny.

have sex

Attached: death of the virgin.jpg (1496x1093, 603K)

Attached: 1559791651079.jpg (1448x2048, 406K)