Why do all western CGI boys look like this?

Why do all western CGI boys look like this?

Attached: D_OHakZUYAAsGR-.jpg_large.jpg (1308x522, 112K)

jewish self insert yadda yadda

It's probably styled after a large anonymous shareholder or something.
Either that or it's just the easiest type of face to animate.

Weak chin, big nose big ears yadda yadda

Nice to see Alfred E Neuman is still getting work.

are you implying anime characters don't look the same ever?

No?

what the hell is that blue thing?

Nerd character design 101.

sit down, zoomer.

it sure seems like it by cherry picking 5 characters anyone could do the same with anime

Who the fuck is talking about anime? I'm not saying "X sucks and Y is better". I'm simply saying Y sucks.

/thread

It's not as common as it used to be but I always assumed the kid in Ratatouille was a red-haired Jewish stereotype.

same reason all the girls since Tangled look the same as well

Not anywhere nearly as much as people claim they do.

Frensh people are soiboys

jews

french*

Jews

I literally can't
Even fucking the most generic Isekai still have some variation on face

Like pic related is one of the most generic characters to exist as an MC yet even still he's sorta iconic now

The most samey that you get in anime is faceless MC that gets NTR'd

Attached: shield hero.png (816x453, 151K)

He isn't generic. "I'm just an average high schooler and now I got isekai'd and suddenly I'm overpowered" is a generic isekai protagonist.

Then he is. He just an average student and now he got isekai'd and suddenly he had overpowered defense.

Have you not watched Shield Hero?
Aside from the first 2 episodes of him getting cucked, that's literally what Naofumi is

Fugg I fucking hate the schlocky aesthetics of popular animation.

To answer why it sucks so bad... because commercial arts are made by horrible nerd gamer types with no taste or sense of style.

Herofication of Jews, its pretty standard hollywood shit these days.

Attached: sdaf.jpg (675x1000, 168K)

He's a college student, so that already sets him apart from most. He isn't immediately handed any super powers, and is treated poorly by everyone else. Then he is betrayed and cast out. That's not generic.

I have, but I guess you haven't.

>Then he is betrayed and cast out.
In which he comes back a couple episodes later with a full harem of waifu's after beating every single generic monster with little effort because he's the shield hero

Shield hero is defacto garbage core generic isekai
To say otherwise is retarded

Fucking Panties stealing man and Dancing jumpsuit retard are masterworks in comparison to Shieldhero

Attached: faggot.png (1280x720, 696K)

>High school student
>college student
>student
Omg, this is genius just change it to college school and voila it's original

It's not generic or garbage, you're just using buzzwords to attack the isekai meme because that's what you were told to do.

Read the entire post.

>Same isekai, same shit, same self-insert
Weebs will defend it. Because their 2D waifu

Literally none of the characters from the Incredibles, not even Violet's crush

Stylistic trend, like how boomer newspaper comics all have big noses or how all cartoon characters have kidney beans for mouths

Self-insertion is a Western problem, weebs practically don't exist and very few people have a waifu. A waifu can also be from any anime.

to look like the typical snoyjew who watches manchildren movies

Onward, new Pixar movie with Chris Pratt and Tom Holland.

>Self-insertion is a Western problem
Are you retarded?

this movie looks identical to zombieland. wtf?

Are you baiting me?

You know that Shield Hero follows the exact same fucking beats as fucking Sao right?
Slavery = How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord

>OH LOOK AT NAFOUMI FIX THE PROBLEMS OF THE OTHER HERO'S THAT MUST MEAN HE'S SO DOWN TO EARTH AND HOMELY
Literally Log Horizon or .hack

You're an actual fucking 0 iq plebian if you're actually defending Shield Hero as being something unique

Attached: wojack.jpg (1200x1359, 131K)

Stating facts isn't retarded.

There was no bait. You concede defeat.

This

Anime are drawn as white people most of the time

Lmao, we just find Generic isekai #1054 shill here

No. He admitted he is wrong and I am right. Or perhaps you did, since both posts don't end their sentences with periods.

They are not.

I have not shilled anything, and you clearly have no grasp of what generic means.

In what way

Do white people not have noses and have eyes the size of fucking saucers?

Attached: a3Loodv_700b.jpg (448x700, 59K)

That skull isn't even accurate, her eyes are either not shaped like orbs or her skull is bigger on the inside than outside.

Stop replying to me autist

WOW THERE'S ONLY 5 WESTERN CGI BOYS IN ALL OF CINEMA?

Small noses are considered feminine so it's an easy way to distinguish the genders of otherwise androgynous characters

the hero has to look weak and nonthreatening so there's tension as to whether they will achieve their goal. if they look like a straight killa on sight
the movie's already done

I'm not autistic and you can't prove otherwise.

Attached: 1460462290828.png (290x250, 102K)

>blond hair
>blue/green eyes

pure japanese genetics

amen to this. shieldhero a shit

2/5 of those are based on Tom Holland who is the VA. But that animation style is so overdone now

Nobody said blonde hair and blue/green eyes are Japanese traits.

It looks like a cartoon of a white child you dumb weeb. Before Disney, Japanese illustration featured Japanese looking people

Yeah a combination of these two is the correct answer for the reasoning for the op's visual trope. Of course, many male characters are depicted strong too, but in the case of these stories, they want the protagonist to be a somewhat awkward every-boy who hasn't found is strength yet. It also is done in sympathy with the slightly older dweebish demographic that would make up a lot of rest of the viewerbase not to mention the creators. Plus it reflects a geekier, more gamer-y era we're in now. Protagonists didn't look like this that much before. You might have geeky heroes in 80s movies but this is more of an internet / gamer age dweebishness. It's a newer kind of face.

>It looks like a cartoon of a white child you dumb weeb.
No it doesn't.

Attached: 1480992123344.jpg (402x401, 44K)

Attached: 1561908235972.png (1000x1432, 593K)

Something like this, but in actuality this is just the design zeitgeist for this decade for male protagonists, they've amped up the "weak and nonthreatening" because an action hero looking dude won't be relatable to little kids, they see the dudes in OP and think "omg thats me a skinny weakling with a gay alien skull" because nobody goes outside anymore and everyone who isn't obese is a skelly, the fit action hero dude is a anti-hero trope/design, and if you tried to pass one off as the hero the PC crowd would call you out for being a "backwards dinosaur", the hero these days looks like a nerd, because the animation industry is full of nerds. Plus, an added factor, they look like a grown up version of a pubescent boy, proportions are goofy and shit, more relatable for kids/adolescents.

t. Animator/character designer

You’re seriously in denial, typical weeb. It’s like a caricature of my sister when she was 5.

This movie is based

you do know that some of the most stunning hollywood actors are jewish?

I'm not in denial and you cannot do anything to prove that I'm a weeb.

You mean ashkenazi jews? the same ones that zionists have been trying to erase?

Shield Hero is a formulaic joke, it's a really, really generic isekai. A+ bait though.

It's not, and by falsely accusing me of bait you are conceding that I am right and you are wrong.

He's overpowered but also an edgy incel

No wonder Yea Forums loves it
They could self-inserting as incel MC in cuck fantasy

I don't know what you're talking about, Yea Forums despises shield hero. Naruto Chads get more respect than Shield Hero brainlets.

the only universal self insert in Yea Forums is Garou

Attached: 35.jpg (800x1150, 585K)

They prepare you to inevitable nu male invasion.

I like this comic a lot