When will they learn?

When will they learn?

Attached: 1562838695414.webm (270x480, 2.93M)

>starting a fight with a cripple
>and lose
He'll never live that down.

hahaha what the fuck

But seriously though what do you do in that situation? If you beat him, you're the guy who beat a cripple. If you don't beat him, you're the guy who got beat by a cripple.

nigga took the biggest L

This

who? black people? learning is not something they do.

>Ayo hold my legs nigga
kino

dude, what the fuck are you even supposed to do?

>walk away
"Haha, oh my god, what a pussy, scared of a fucking cripple!"

>fight and win
"wow, what the fuck, that's so fucked up, you fucked up a fucking cripple"

>fight and lose
"oh my god, how could you lose to a fucking cripple, that's so fucking sad, I can't fucking believe it"

that depends. you're a nigger? kick the cripples ass and brag about it
any other ethnic group? talk your problems out because you're a human being

maybe not be a stupid nigger and get engaged in a situation like this in the first place?

Not start a fight to begin with.

You're supposed to walk away and being condescendant as fuck "Me ? Fighting a poor cripple ? I'm not an asshole, the guy can barely walk, look at him"

How often are you people in situations where you have to fight to protect your pride?

You walk away from the fight, retard.

Tackle and pin him like the manlet in that bagel video.

t. fat

just walk away

Holy based

>enemy has a second, more deadly form if you don't deal with it quick enough

You're not suppose to get in it to begin with. Speaking of which: How the fuck do you even let yourself get to that point? And still fighting him after he takes off his legs?

I thought Disneyland was bad.

Attached: nothingthere.png (641x734, 259K)

You got no core values when any random dipshit can "attack" your (((pride))). You're just looking for excuses to get violent.

Attached: 1559551614327.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

n-nani?

walk away most people aren't going to say you bitched out not fighting the guy with no legs

just make a smug smile and say "u gotta be shitting me"
spit on his face, "dont hurt yourself"
take his "legs" and throw them away
proceed to walk away slowly as he rages into oblivion

Attached: 1560499604625.gif (500x362, 1.74M)

niggers so weak and fragile they can't even beat up a cripple

Attached: pepe_lemon.jpg (600x600, 44K)

Never

the way the camera pans in is half the fun in this one

what was the reason he did that again?

Holy fucking based

>needing a reason to pwn n00bs

Grab his legs and run

Attached: 1474618263855.jpg (600x600, 125K)

Dios mio la creatura basada

Lmao some people get praised for these kind of situations if they beat down a disabled person. Its a cruel cruel world.

nevar forget

Attached: 1539664821804.webm (364x320, 684K)

as a fellow negro I'd beat dat crippled mofo down hell no I splatter dat white boi down damn bitch c'mon wassup

I've never been in a fight before, what are you supposed to do to win? Should I just run away?

bitches always go around expecting everyone else to cater to them
they should have made way for him, not expected him to go around

dis nigger finna bout to get sent to the cotton mines

Just take his fake legs from the ground and go away with them while laughing.

Walk away? Or just don't be a retard that gets into fights with crippled people.

>voluntarily removes his legs
>still wins

holy fucking based

Attached: 1552553781097.jpg (1024x5123, 456K)

>tfw no random qt who beats me up

Pretty impressed No-Legs knew to ditch the stilts ASAP, and go for a take down on the spindly little swamp ninja.

I would turn 360 degrees and walk away.

in street fights there is no thing auch as "muh honor", always play dirty and for the love og God always stand up

Bases ruskie woman having none of that shit.

>being racist on Yea Forums

fuck I remember now
he hit them because one of them gave money to a beggar on the street lmao

upvoted fellow m'redditor

based

That's literally fighting against Superman. You simply can't win the fight, no matter how it ends.

What shithole country is one where a roastie think he can get away with this? God I hope sued her for her house and got her thrown in jail for a couple of years.

>filming vertically

seething nigger

shut the fuck up you zoomer

>Trying to reddit your way out of the fight
It gets better

The guy was clearly taking the piss.
all 3 of them in on it, the camera guy, the fortnight faggot and the guy at the ATM, you can see him look at the camera and smile in the first frame.
Russian girls are GOAT

how about not starting a fight with a fucking cripple in the first place

>Sick double leg breh

>The guy was clearly taking the piss

Sooo? Does that warrant getting full force sucker punched in the face?

yes

Yes. Fortnite zoomers get the rope.

I'd shoot a load so hard into that ruskie and wife her immediately

lol what a pussy suing a girl for a punch, where are your balls?

yes
fuck zoomer niggers

Attached: JustwalkawayLord-Humungus.jpg (500x436, 64K)

the new season of stranger things is weird

lmao, tyrone and jamal would have put her in her her place, AND THAT IS WHY SHE WOULD RESPECT AND PREFER the BBC.not that LWD bullshit.

>Falls over for mass attention
This happened in America didn't it

Imagine being suck a cuck you don't proceed to destroy a roastie's life after she fucking punched you in the face just because it's not nice to hurt the ladies. Fucking kill yourself.

unironically have sex

Holy shit I didn't even notice the prosthetics til he took them off. He moved so naturally. That tech is really cool.

go back to twitter

to test his abilities

>yeah officer i was just flossing behind her
you what?
>oh its a fortnite viral dance *flosses and my buddy was recording our prank
>why? (sigh)
so the girl got mad and hit me in the face
>u got defeated by a girl?
yeah i was just flossing
>how old are you?
thats irrelevant i wanna present charges against her d-dont laugh!

Attached: 1561000075385.png (644x800, 15K)

extremely based

ZA WARUDO

>u got defeated

Nah nobody will think you're too pussy to fight a dude with no legs best thing to do is walk away

>i let women kick me in the balls and spit me in the face, can I has sex now?

Get a clue soýcuck

W-what else is a man supposed to in that situation?

have sex, incel

do you have a reputation? respect? i mean i would literally laugh at you if i see a butthurt zoomer that got btfo by a girl

theres a code between men, if you talk shit and someone hit you , you dont sue him like a frightened vagina.

these fatherless zoomer dont know about basic men stuff

You lead him off for a bit then run back, steal his legs, and bolt off with them laughing all the way as you do.

Kick his fucking ass. They're a human too dipshit, they talk shit, cause problems, and can be in the wrong like anyone else, if they want to fight and you want to fight, fight and make his bitch ass crippled twice. That dude clearly wasnt letting his handicap stop him so neither should you.

Holy shit, I can fucking tell you were hated by the other kids in school for being such a pussy bitch.

Real life is surprisingly a LOT like the rules of the playground. Hot news flash, you out-of-touch fucking lizard person, there are some things in life that AREN'T strictly followed and codified by some dumb law book, namely one of them being "punched by a girl because she thought you were air humping her from behind".

How the fuck is that even jail worthy? Are you really so fucking out of touch? Did the other kids always fuck with you because you always told on them for chewing bubblegum in class or climbing up the slides during recess? Literally how much of a fucking alien do you have to be to think suing someone for everything they have is the proper course of action?

Answer me these three things truthfully, and without deception:

1. Have you ever dabbled in "communistic" rhetoric and/or considered yourself a "tankie"?

2. Have you ever thought you might have been medically autistic?

3. Do you think sports are "dumb", "stupid", or somehow "beneath you"?

Please answer those three questions as truthfully as possible, and not just with the answers you THINK are "correct".

Hahahaha fucking retarded boomer. God I would love to bait retards like you with a few words into assaulting me (even though obviously I could beat the shit out you if necessary) just so I can destroy your life in court in a few weeks.

If I was that kids dad I'd be so ashamed. Not only did he pick a fight with a cripple, he fucking lost. I think I would kill us both in a murder suicide.

>that pose he holds while walking away
S-sugoi!

"these legs are holding me back"

if I'm going to court over some bullshit, it's gonna be over some bullshit I agree that I deserve. so watch yourself with that shit. never know when you come across a guy with nothing to lose.

Kill your enemy with no witnesses.

You're clearly damage controlling now by pretending you were "trolling" the whole time.

You're literally too unintelligent to troll because you lack subtlety. Your posts are raising redflags everywhere indicating your insecurities and your inability to keep your cool.

You walk away. Your friends will take the piss out of you for a while but they will all know why you did it. If you lose a fight against a guy with no legs you will never live that down. That's the kind of shit that stays with a man for life.

>strip naked
>plunge cock first for his mouth
Fuck cripples

bro, just go back to /r9k/

>Answer me these three things truthfully, and without deception:

1. Yes.
2. Kind of
3. Yes (though I do watch sometimes and I played intensely in my teen years)

Now that we got this out of way, yeah, sucker punching people with all your strength because they said something or did something that didn't physically touch you, makes you a subhuman worm in my eyes, and I would take the uttmost pleasure in making your life a living hell for it.

Honest question, hay the fuck can't black people grapple? Any time you see one of these clips where the white guy wins it's always because they got them to the ground.

Exactly what the user before me said.

>highschool pecking order fight
Be big, crazy, and always honor those invisible, unspoken rules (no hitting after he's knocked out, no nut shots, no eye gouging, no teaming up on him, basic UFC rules that you see on TV)

>street fight with some pissed off drunk dude
Fuck him up. Be dirty. Kick his fucking balls and headbutt him and shit. Fuck that guy, if it's not him, it's you, and you really don't want it to be you.

What's a "tankie"?

The only form of offense the negro race understands is the sucker punch or the pack attack. Left alone and without the element of surprise they are weak and frightened.

I didn't pretend I was trolling at any time you fucking autist.

>making your life a living hell for it
I feel bad for you. If your dad had slapped you around a little you might've grown up a normal person instead of some eternally seething psycho.

how the fuck did he do it?

>If you beat him, you're the guy who beat a cripple.
The nigger surely didn't have any qualms with that.

a weirdly discriptive term for "communist" it seems.
"tankie" because they are in favour of "sending the tanks in" so this also could be a descriptor for "average american"

We give cripples the same patience we give women.

can that even be called a punch?

I don't get it. Never heard it before.

Laugh, shake hands, & admit defeat. Be best friend for life.

It's funny because you're pretending these were thoughts the blackie had.

Attached: u8jj8.jpg (160x370, 10K)

no, you fucking tard.

More trolling, how intelligent.

certainly did the damage on that zoomer boy

Lmao, I don't even need to say anything anymore. You practically lost all credibility at this point, and by the way, I CAN STILL TELL YOU'RE LYING.

Like I said, you're definitely not as smart as you think you are. You're not a fucking genius, and your trolling game is weak because you literally don't have the intelligence for it. Like right now, you can't even tell if I'm trolling you or if I'm being serious. Am I fucking with you? You literally don't even know, because not only am I fucking subtle, I'm also really fucking good at keeping shit vague and making you second guess yourself. You are a shit troll who loses his cool too easily despite putting on an air of relaxation, and since humans are generally smart creatures, we can recognize that desperation through text, you dipshit.

Email me, I've gotta get you to a fucking seminar.

it seems to just mean "hardline stalinist"
so not the "real communism hasn´t been tried" retards but the "communist russia was actually kinda neat" retards.
i´m sure it was only ever used by americans

>Crazy jap buggirl stabs her boyfriend to death for no reason
>incels and virgins fall in love with her; "Just like my japanese animus that I beat my microdick too!"
>Angry Slav chick punches annoying zoomer mocking her for likes on reddit in the face
>NOOOO How dare she punch the zoomer! Why didn't he punch her face in. If that were me I would have killed her omg!?!
What did 4channel mean by this?

I know a dude who lost a fight to a guy in a wheelchair. Those guys usually have very, very strong arms.

Attached: 1559577501532.webm (720x404, 1.19M)

you were clearly bullied

This is true, most people don't realize how much you need to compensate with your upper body and how fucking fit you can get because of it.

What kind of normal person things it's fair to punch someone as hard as you can just because they made a dumb joke behind your back? What kind of person would think it's normal to not retaliate against abuse and ask for justice? You're just a brainwashed whiteknight.

NOPE

But we're on her side here.

not this time

because. one longs for the release of death, not further humiliation in this life

Just fucking post fights

>sexually harass someone
>WTF YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO FIGHT BACK I'M A MAN
user don't air-hump women you don't know and expect to get away with it.
Also don't dance Fortnite dances in public, the cops will just look the other way is someone hurts you.

>gets faster without his legs

Absolute CHAD

Sometimes it doesn't get that far.

Attached: 1453353960383.gif (296x240, 1.98M)

k

Attached: 1474073517817.webm (392x296, 768K)

>>sexually harass someone

Attached: 1559524044810.jpg (563x651, 226K)

Attached: reserection.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

am i really the only one who thinks that both are in the wrong? just let them kill each other.
unironically thats my answer to a lot of questions in the past years

Attached: 1488681572585.webm (400x272, 1.92M)

>be a man
>be in presence of woman
Yeah that's gonna get a yikes from me.

How could he lose he had the high ground? What the fuck, he is literally unbeatable. How are you supposed to beat that?

Attached: wut.png (112x112, 20K)

Lying about what? What made you think I think so highly of my intelligence? I don't, I'm pretty average guy. But you don't need to be a genius to be right from time to time. And I'm right in this case.
I was, both by my dad and by schoolmates. But I'm thinking rationally here.

Attached: 1519076549265.webm (480x640, 2.16M)

obviously i'm genuinely the only person to keep getting banned for "replying to off-topic garbage"
FUCK YOU MODS

What the hell are these animals doing?

>not putting zoomers flossing on you in their place

Attached: nXkmPvK.png (723x673, 1.2M)

You're trying to deflect attention away from your true self by making it about a "boomers versus zoomers" thing, when in actuality, you're a sad nerd that everyone probably hated in school, and you're trying to get everyone away from that image of you as a sad, bullied nerd.

That obnoxiously worded "(even though I could beat the shit out of you)" is clearly bait meant to deflect pressure away from the true you and make people imagine a wimpy internet troll LARP'ing as a buff /fit/ dude.

That jab about "destroying your life in court in a few weeks" was a very uncreative threat to conclude your very poor attempt at trolling, possibly included as a simple way to reinforce this image you're trying to project as a "wimpy internet warrior", because you'd rather have people attack this fake, projected "wimpy internet character", rather than the REAL you, who's also a wimpy, internet warrior.

I just exposed you, son. How will you ever recover?

Attached: 1558456806163.webm (318x180, 2.56M)

Attached: baby timeout.webm (224x400, 1.65M)

Jannies are fucking niggers, this is the 3rd time I've been banned for "replying to off-topic garbage". Meanwhille sneedposters run rampant.
FUCK YOU JANNY YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA

Attached: 1477829938156.png (900x900, 131K)

nah man I get it like three times a day lately, dunno what'st up with that

Attached: Nig parenting 101.webm (360x360, 1.95M)

Attached: Nig_parenting 2.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Is this the thread where we show how well-adjusted people with dark skin complexions are?

Attached: bucket.webm (320x400, 1.66M)

>see someone filming you and the the dude behind you, probably with a shiteating grin
>you can clearly feel back and forth motion behind you
>see a dude moving behind you in the corner of your eye
its a snap decision and honestly most people would come to the conclusion that its sexual harassment before they´d think
>must be that zoomer fortnite dance then

They are both in the wrong, but not equally. Of course I don't give a shit about any of them, but I'm just a bit triggered by the nerve on that cunt to react like that and what that says about our society in general. I mean I could find myself in that situation, and I want to be able to destroy the living shit of anyone who thinks it'd ok to sucker punch someone who didn't physically touch you