She is right, you know

She is right, you know.

Attached: ZaJGN5--9hc.jpg (750x431, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGlzvgTPieE
youtube.com/watch?v=-hQF6ciLzg8
youtube.com/watch?v=DvyRBXEN5IA
youtube.com/watch?v=HJHXqYXJgI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have sex

Who is she and why should I care?

lmao who pushes a horse down the stairs, like why would anyone even think of doing such a thing lol

>horse is dead boo boo
So fucking what. It’s not like the horse is intelligent. It’s a fucking horse. I bet she’s a vegan as well

did he eat afterwards?

You're a sheltered cunt if thats the worst you've ever seen. No wonder nobody takes Westerners people seriously.

meat probably gamey as fuck after the thrashing it got on the stairs, bouncing on each step and shit

Well the horse did raped Quiet.

Watch any old western movie. Every time you see a horse fall forwards it's being tripped by a wire and likely maimed so put down right after. Sad but it's just how shit worked back then.

maybe that was the casts dinner? you have to save budget somewhere

>THE HORSE WAS NO FUCKIN GOOD, WITH THE COLIC ALL THE TIME AND THE FUCKIN BILLS!

half the cast were tatars, it definitely got eaten

>33 followers

That horse's death served a higher purpose. True art is worthy of sacrifice. I would kill this literally who twitter cunt without any hesitation to achieve kino.

had enough of tarkovsky about 10 minutes into stalker tbqh

white people think that an animal getting murdered is worse than human getting murdered

white ppl....truly fucked up. the caucasian race, so pathetic.

>Kills millions of cows
How dare he-
>Wipes bacon grease dripping off mouth
kill an innocent-
>Injects growth hormones into animals and puts them in cages
animal like that.

depends on the animal and depends on the human. if my dog were to die tonight i would glass asia if it would provide one more day with her.

bet you let your dog lick your mouth white boi

>it's not like the horse is intelligent
>white people hurr

To be fair, most people don't see much worse than that especially if they're very sheltered.

>NEIGHGHGHAGHAGHHHH SAVE ME WILBUR

youtube.com/watch?v=CGlzvgTPieE

Being so shocked at an animal dying in a film production always seems so artificial to me.

>I don't like [artist]'s work because I don't like [artist] as a person
The ultimate pleb red flag

>dying
>being murdered

The soi is strong in this one.

Kill yourselfie vegannigger

bullying horses is fun.

Attached: 1552237640727.webm (640x640, 2.77M)

Dumb people talk about people
Smart people talk about ideas

>a horse died, this is the most evil and disgusting thing I have ever seen

Talk about a sheltered life...

You know what I meant

My dad saw his friend get chewed apart by a tractor. The working classes see some shit.

#TARKOVSKYISOVERPARTY

someone tell Adam to watch this but don't spoil the surprise lol

Attached: yms.jpg (600x300, 22K)

A lot of animals were harmed or killed in those days. That is why we have all of these permits and laws in film today.

Posting in an onions thread

I would care more about that horse than all the chinese bugs on the world.

Most likely. All those extras porrfags won't let any meet just for away.

A horse isn’t intelligent tho is it, it’s an animal.

I think the time around the realise of braveheart is when the practice ended, it was a big deal that they did not kill any horses for it.

OH BONG JOHNSON

You can only bully mongolian horses and ponies. You wont bully 300kg 3m hight horse.

A dog isn't intelligent tho is it, it's an animal.

same dudes that criticize canibal holocaust for killing one fucking turtle that the natives were already gona eat
meanwhile in documentaries they let animals and even hulans died in front of the camera and no one cares

most animals are more peaceful and useful than your average shitskin

You’re a subhuman. I’d genocide you all to save one horse.

I can't believe they ate those monkee brains in faces of death

Powerful countries eat dogs... they understand.

What are you talking about, she bounced back!

Post animal abuse kino
youtube.com/watch?v=-hQF6ciLzg8

you look that horse in the eyes then you fuck it

>meanwhile in documentaries they let animals and even hulans died in front of the camera and no one cares
A documentary that would show the death of an animal is completely different from cannibal holocaust. One is made to learn about the animals, the other is for pure shock.

Yea Forums used to be pro animals, chasing down animal abuser, doxing them and ruining their life

If this isn't proof that you are all newfags and this place is dead I don't know what is.

Yet they also eat more meat per capita than anyone else in the world. Truly fascinating.

how is it pure shlok? both are made to make money, both show humans killing animals
The only difference is that the director wasn't american and got a campaign made against it

it is literally not even Yea Forums anymore

I'm pretty sure Yea Forums didn't try to dox dead people for what they had done in old movies though

>she
it's a dude with a profile picture of sharon stone, brainlet

How can you dox Tarkovsky when the location of his grave is puvlic knowledge

you know what I mean motherfucker

Why are you beating a dead horse then?

cringe

the humanity

goddamit.

wtf Yea Forums sounds like he used to be a pretty cool guy, can't believe he's a fucking nazi now...

Serious cope.

we 4channel now

It's pathetic to be overly invested in pets, get some real friends

>No animals were harmed during this production, but thousands were eaten

OH DON PIANO

Aren't there like rules in the movie industry where you aren't suppose kill animals?

Not all documentaries are about humans killing animals, some of them are about animals just being animals and hunting their prey or eating vegetation.

humans suck though
animals are at least more honest (not all of them, there's some shifty mutherfuckers in the animal kingdom too)
when it's legal to own a down syndrom person, I will trade my dog for it

that's why cats are the best, they never get invested in their pet humans

>needing an excuse to glass asia
Cringe.

SHE WAS A BOOTIFUL INNOCENT CREATUH

My favourite animal cruelty movie moment is when they ritually behead that cow in Apocalypse Now. Good times.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (500x252, 40K)

Yeah, the Soviet film industry was massive on animal rights.
Fucking moron.

Like what animal?

I was talking about the film industry in general. I think I remember hearing of Tarkovsky, but I didn't know he was from the Soviet Union. I'm not film student. Wouldn't the Soviet Union actually care more about animal rights then the West, I mean they are communists after all?

This is your brain on Disney. These people grew up watching movies with talking animals in them so they treat other people like garbage because of their race but are invested in the plights of the common house cat. Fucking morons

it's not a race thing, it's a single individual thing
it's like they said in pre-zombie Simpsons, some animals are just born assholes

They're horses you dumb cunt. They're born to die at our behest. They serve no purpose other than that.

Attached: 40086198_10156665623954108_2305295680056328192_n.jpg (348x490, 22K)

Authoritarian Communists care nothing for life of any kind. Soviets literally killed people recreating the storming of the Winter Palace in one of their propaganda films.
Yes the western film industry in current year has extensive animal rights laws. You need a permit just to have animals in your film.

Okay, I've watched some movies with animals that were jerks: The Ghost and the Darkness (man eating lions), Cujo (rabid dog), I think there was a horror movie with a boar that was released in the last couple of years, there are some others, I can't really think of anymore.

I... was talking about irl animals from nature docu acting like assholes to other animals.

pushing it down the stairs was mean but how is killing a horse any different from kiling any other farmyard animal?

I mean if you are a rural vet then you are shooting horses in the face practically every day

Attached: 1455623017628.jpg (590x582, 63K)

Acting like assholes? How? Just a couple of days ago, I saw a clip of an angry hippo saving this deer or some kind of animal from a bunch of wild dogs. Then the hippo got angry again and proceeded to kill the animal it had saved, then threw the carcass to the dogs.

sleep tight porker, I could use a good sleep tonight

animal abuse kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=DvyRBXEN5IA

Just like that. These cases are not the norm, this is why they make such good vids to share.

killing for food and killing for muh art isn't the same
I'm all about eating the meat, but that was just a sociopathic move on the part of Tarkov

Reminder me of that guy in Africa who pulled a rock or something out of a limping bull elephant's foot so it could walk properly. Twenty years later the same guy was in Africa and an elephant came up to him and raised it's left to show its foot. It walked away and the fella followed to see it was the same elephant. When it saw what the guy was doing it immediately packed him up without its trunk and smashed him into the ground killing him instantly.

sadly you can still do this in most countries.

animals are property and art is protected under law.

nobody likes a stalker

YOU FORGET THE THOUSAND INCIDENTS WITH THAT GUY?

horses die all the time in races, iirc that horse was gonna be slaughtered anyway. It looks grim but it's in the name of kino

based

That was with cats.
Horses are shit tier animals, only usefull in a pre-vehicle era.

I agree with BONG

Yea Forums used to do a lot of cringey shit

comedy kino

What show and episode was that event?

>Truly one of the most evil and disgusting things i've seen
She hasn't seen much of the world then.

They're smart for what they're built to do. If you so much as turn over one stone in a place where horses hangout they'll all investigate it later on. Their spatial sense and memory related to it is god-tier and their social herding is way more complex than you think which is why we're even able to tame them versus how most other herding animals work, which is just niggertier saftey in numbers. Everybit that helps them keep an eye out for danger, they surpass a lot of animals in everyway. Plus their cunts tighten up like a vice grip and are extremely velvity and warm. Like, if they didn't feel like a good fuck, you couldn't force two fingers in. What a waste.

Why do women like horses so much?

I didn't know he died, what the fuck?

Becuase they have thick cocks that flare up.

speaking as someone with literally ZERO experience with horses, even I know they're dumb as fuck. and you can trust that I know what I'm talking about.

That's because they're so retarded they can't even avoid a tractor

>No wonder nobody takes Westerners seriously because their societies are so civilized they don't see awful traumatic shit every day

I guess it's a pointless argument. Though. To most people here the average human is dumb as bricks. And if an animal is lacking certain intellegences that compare to a human they're also dumb as shit. I can say for sure though, if we're talking mental map, spatial sense and social ability, they're toptier, way higher than dogs for sure and most humans. Problem solving, and reasining, not so much because they don't need it. They're creatures based on pressure and release but most horse owners don't even realize that and send off signals that confuse the fuck out of them.

Even before the advent of television, didn't we also have myths, legends and stories with animals that can talk?

Cringe, humand are scum

>They're horses you dumb cunt. They're born to die at our behest. They serve no purpose other than that.

Attached: 1506766181011.jpg (553x633, 47K)

>It’s not like the horse is intelligent.
You should be very careful what kind of standard you set. It may very well come back to hurt you

it's true though. Horses are our cattle. Also they taste great.

sleep tight porker

Your reading comprehension is horrible. Shes merely saying that she wont support a movie director that does such an act :)

Fuck off tranny, a single horse is worth more than all of India

>it's true though. Horses are our cattle. Also they taste great.

Attached: 1548131274679.png (225x321, 169K)

Did you find this site yesterday through "thread simulators on youtube"? Because it is obvious that you did

have sex

Attached: 1560108625394.png (2260x3576, 532K)

>To most people here the average human is dumb as bricks.
What? People on the chans are literally retarded

Fucking hell David why

Ok what are some animal abuse kino?
From the top of my mind
Andrei Rublev
Oldboy
Cockfighter
Cannibal Holocaust
Cachè
Stagecoach
Land Without Bread
Apocalypse Now
L'armata Brancaleone

Any more?

sleep tight porker.

And there is a big difference between a mercy kill for an animal, killing an animal for food, and doing it for shock value. While both end up with the horse dead, sure, with the former 2 you're still somewhat respecting the animal.

Based Disneycvcks btfo

Yes but in old stories speaking is just a means to convey the story and the motifs. Even if the animals speak, they still have their animalistic characters. Disney gives them pretty retarded anthropomorphic qualities. Like stray dogs going on romantic dinner dates and shit. What?

Who cares? Not only is the animal unable to morally comprehend the situation leading to their death, but their recognition of pain is inferior to ours. Killing humans would remove your own cohesion with the populace (so long as that populace rejects your act), but killing an animal is well within the realm of your choice (without any real punishment, that is). The problem in our continued compassion with animals is our outdated virtue of domestication. With resources generally under our reach, domestication has become only a receptacle for belonging and compassion. But if someone is able to kill an animal, without that animal being owned by another human, what issue is there?

An user describes how great horsepussy is and no one bats an eye. Is Yea Forums becoming like /k/, /an/, and /mlp/? Was horse and deer pussy based from the start?

Tarkovsky also burned a cow alive: youtube.com/watch?v=HJHXqYXJgI0

>Wouldn't the Soviet Union actually care more about animal rights then the West, I mean they are communists after all?
You're just taking the piss, right?

No I dont. How can you dox a dead person?

3.6 Horses. Not great, not terrible

FUCK

Attached: 1471137807157.jpg (1280x560, 57K)

>>I'm pretty sure Yea Forums didn't try to dox dead people for what they had done in old movies though

The bar was usually much lower. Besides you aren't allowed to dox anymore. Can't even loic these days either.

HAHAHAHAHA

If you want to do that stuff just go to twitter with the rest of the sjws.

based

>proceeds orders disgusting food from kfc

Love you user

I find it interesting that people will defend the Apocalypse Now scene but any other bit of animal cruelty on film is completely abhorrent.

On the set of "Heaven's Gate" they blew up a horse with dynamite, had cockfights and dismembered animals to use their guts as props. Also many of the horses they used in fight scenes died for real.

>killing an animal quickly is the same as microwaving a cat
>or punting a dog off a bridge

Not your fucking army, newfren.

No wonder, Heaven's Gate is true kino.

>Oh no, not an innocent horse!
>*chomps on hamburger*
Really activates the braincells doesn't it.

dumb shit bitch opinion. horses are emotionally intelligent and much better than your gay fucking meme cats

i'm not 'shocked'
my sentiment is "you don't have to do that shit. there is no need to be cruel to a creature that cant control its circumstances."

THE MIGHTY CRANIAX

Who's got the webm?

maybe that was a dick move in elephant culture

jesus christ I love these

Attached: 1448084040927-1.jpg (395x401, 59K)

amazing

H-have you fucked a mare in heat, user?