I like em new, not like you!

>I like em new, not like you!

Attached: images - 2019-07-13T164903.385.jpg (320x172, 7K)

>MCLOVIN!!!!

"Teddy, stop. It hurts!"

Can anyone who has lived a life as a teenager like this give some insight on how it was? As an incel I have no idea what that would be like.

Attached: kids 1995.jpg (645x332, 55K)

Why did this film try to spread the myth that GRIDS was transmissible through normal vaginal sex, Yea Forums? Unless you were getting barebacked by thick studs while inhaling poppers, you were pretty much safe from that particular disease.

harmonie is a weirdo probably liked the idea that teens would take his trolling seriously

jewish degeneracy

how old was she? how did they film this?

Being a good looking, charismatic teen was life on easy mode. Girls sat next to you on 1st day of school and asked for your number incase they forgot what the homework was the teacher assigned. Walking from class to class was just horny girls eye fucking the shit out of you in their skimpy outfits as every girl that you know screams your name with a huge smile just to get your attention. Girls do whatever they can to touch you whether it be a hug after not seeing her from the previous hug 2 periods ago or a flirtatious touch on the arm when you make a shitty joke they still find funny. The day is coming to an end and you just want to drive home in your car but you get to it in the parking lot and 3 girls are there waiting for you claiming they missed the bus. Well since we don't have to be home until 9pm user lets just go back to your house and you can get your dads gilbeys vodka and we play beerpong in your room which they do and eventually end up hammered running around in underwear until 1 passes out and you're banging the other 2.

I honestly feel bad for ugly and awkward anons that didn't have life on easy mode back then like me.

and yet you are here now

Not him and it wasn't THAT easy but I had a steady stream of indie Cindies, fat goth chicks, theater girls, and white trash whores all through my teenage years and I've been here since 2007. I attribute mostly to being tall and loving to dance

I'm here now at 25 and still nothing has changed. Walking through store and girls ask me if I went to their school because I look familiar. " oh I swear I recognized you haha well anyway I'm Kayla and we should exchange numbers and get a drink sometime". Sexy girl employee just saw what went down and says to me "do girls always make up stuf like that to stop and talk to you". " we'll to be honest they do quite a bit" after some more comments back and forth she tries to make it seem she isn interested so I ask for her number to keep her from embarrassing herself. Stop by my buddy's party he invited me to later that day and get approached by the hot sloots that are so horny they drag me to the bathroom and already have my pants pulled down before the bathroom door shuts. Some things just never change for chads man

Things might not have been that easy for you. That I can understand.

what a disgusting little brat

I use this line all the time on girls somewhat unironically

does it work?

Sometimes yes sometimes no, but at least with the no I know I can stop waisting my time. I've found that being direct is basically a fairly decent approach, if all you want is to fuck. If she says no just find some other girl.

post your face

this guy was ugly and skinny as a Biafra kid

>MMMMmmm butterscotch yo

Attached: 0460c3123f0bb351d0ea59c42126cdba.jpg (500x423, 39K)

He's relentlessly cute.

>My girl’s got mad flava, heavy flow

Yo if you never smoked a shirtless blunt with your best bros back as a kid you missed out

Attached: images - 2019-07-13T181319.871.jpg (500x281, 18K)

no, he looks like he smells, everyone did in this movie, unwatchable filth

He stinks like pussy juice and blood, from bustin all those hymens

with that face? nope

Kill yourself faggot scum

this is one of those cases in wich a director pretends to tell an obscure reality that only exists in his deranged mind with the fake intent of preventing it when in reality what he wants and what he does is promote it to the general public and then making it a reality

I hope you are joking cause as a east coast city kid that grew up in the 90s I was living that reality, minus the aids anyway

you were not nigga, who you trying to fool

>t. incel zoomer who's never been to a block party

First movie that ever gave me a boner.

Believe it or not but that's how it was back in the day. The movie is pretty accurate for the east coast, skater/hip hop kid scene anyway. Tho the aids thing is probably bs, never knew of anyone who had it

Do straight kids actually do this?

he actually got molested by larry clark

Straight kids who aren't insecure losers are fine with this kind of thing, yes

>Teddy
His name was Telly

>you got Christ on your neck I like that

That face reminds of the one Korine must have made when he told his mom he was going to make shitty movies for a living

>Nothin new for trash like you!

Attached: Untitled.png (1278x657, 900K)