Black sludge has been the bad guy for 3 seasons straight

>black sludge has been the bad guy for 3 seasons straight

holy fuck how boring. Great characters, good execution lame as fuck bad guy

Attached: stranger.jpg (960x960, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-o_7hJCdj3g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Demogorgons we're neat I thought. Mind flayer was pretty shit I'll admit.

I want Will to have a blond blue-eyed boyfriend.

Noah Schnapp is insanely handsome.

fuck u

Will season 4 be tarrasque?

It all looks like the same sludge to me

I'm not watching one single episode until this show has reached a satisfactory conclusion.
I got fucked by Deadwood. I got fucked by Got. and I got fucked by SoA. I really wanted to see WestWorld and I'm glad I didn't. I'm not watching one single episode of this until it's finished. When you guys tell me it's shit, I'll marathon the first episode on the very same day.

Was the show always this ridiculous and I just don't remember it?

Westworld s1 concludes just fine if you stop at s1. The only plot thread that remains is that the very worst character of the show gets a sequel tease, but you'd have to be a self-loathing completionist adhd fag to force yourself to watch that obvious garbage.

>demogorgon
>can show up anywhere, isnt hivemind and is hunting them
>they need to enter the upside down to destroy him and rescue people
>isnt easily killable even by El
>seems powerful and scary af

>mindflayer
>needs a bitchass gateway to get in and can be burnt out of people with ease
>dumb hivemind cgi army
>"lol lets just close the gateway ez done"
>They do this two fucking times

Cant believe they recycled the mind flayer for season 3 honestly. Its just become deus ex machina of El mindfucking the demons and then someone shutting down the gateway

Kill yourself faggot spammer

WHO IS/ARE THE PERVERT(S) DRESSING THESE POOR FASHION VICTIMS?

Lucas was great in season 3
He and Mike play the realistic teenager characters in a show full of flanderized characters

It's racist to call the only black in the group sludge.

S P O O K Y .

Attached: FASHION VICTIMS.png (960x960, 1003K)

>black sludge has been the bad guy for 3 seasons straight
Lucas is one of the protagonists though.

Looks like they were dressed by a bunch of gays and old women. Only Finn look good there. Kid on the right with those manlet boots look awful

the smoke monster didn't show up until season 2

>>they need to enter the upside down to destroy him
>>isnt easily killable even by El
Um... El easily killed it in the real world
Hopper and the mom entered the upside down to rescue Will
I think you need to rewatch
>>needs a bitchass gateway
so did the Demogorgon
>>and can be burnt out of people with ease
lolwut no they tried that and it didn't work

The mindflayer was only in the background of season 2, the tunnels and four legged Demogorgondogs were the issue there

I kinda wonder if you've actually seen this dude it sounds more like you are basing this off of a poorly written summary

I havent seen season 1&2 since last year but i was pretty much correct, demogorgon created his own gateway multiple times, the tree the pool etc
and burning the mindflayer out of will did work, and wouldve worked on billy if the kids hadnt just stood there watching him breakout. El literally couldve just pinned him to the wall and they wouldve won.
And the demadogs were just hive mind cgi army that could be all killed instantly through closing the gateway which is a shitty cliche from millions of marvel movies

>Great characters
They ruined Steve and Hopper.

> nigger already growing a beard
>1 looks like she's 30
based sjw genes

There's only, so much they can do with these characters if they want to stay in the 80s like the brothers said they wanted the series to be (in the 80s because 'no cell phones'). If they want to stick to their guns they'll need to get new characters because it's going to be weird watching 14 year old characters who're 6'4 with full grown Moses beards.

>watch Season 1 and half of Season 2
>it literally never, ever gets good

I'll never get any of that time back.

That’s because Finn is good looking and the rest are not. You can put a good looking person in anything and they still look good.

The real reason they wanted it in the 80s is so they could give it that neon synth aesthetic that pretty much guarantees success at the moment. The show is the definition of style over substance, some of the writing is mind-boglingly awful but they just brush off the criticisms by claiming it’s a parody of 80s horror flicks (which I agree it is, but that doesn’t excuse bad writing.)

He looks like a failed musician you'd find drinking themselves to death in a bar.

but the best scene in season 3 belongs to the bad guy
youtu.be/-o_7hJCdj3g

The show would be a lot better if it was just a coming of age story set in the 80's and inspired by the coming of age stories from the 80's (Stand By Me, Adventures in Babysitting, My Bodyguard, etc.). The supernatural/horror elements are hamfisted, garish and trite. What I think really makes those elements not fit into the show is that while everything else is drawn from 80's culture, The Mindflayer really isn't (unless you count The Thing, I guess?). Imagine if The Mindflayer was like Freddy Kruger and haunted your dreams, or was a humanoid Unstoppable Force like Jason or Michael or The Terminator. It would feel far more appropriate. Instead it's just an overproduced, uninspired CGI shitheap. One reviewer said the show would be better with half its budget and I think that's spot on.

This show is trash but you dumb normies eat it up.