Trying to find quality originals on this shithole service is a real chore

Trying to find quality originals on this shithole service is a real chore.
Can anyone recommenced me some good movies or tv show originals that came out this year?

Attached: 56765.jpg (1200x800, 21K)

Bloodline

Stranger Things season 3

>quality nrtflix originals
they don't exist

quality as in good you faggot

Specifically from this year? The movie I Am Mother. If you are into teen drama type stuff then the TV series shadow hunters, and The Order might interest you.

Baki

The bsbysitter

"Nailed It!"

Not really. Love Death and Robots had some interesting moments.

Are there any good documentaries on Netflix? Whenever I look in the docu tab everything seems to be poorly made conspiracy movies/shows.

Virunga

Neat doc on African rangers protecting gorillas

Our Planet I'd worth a watch too
Try Dark or Kingdom

Nothin really that good came out this year. How about you check out old kino, Mindhunter, house of cards and this

Rec threads are against the rules.
Also kill yourself for using netflix.

Ozark was alright. Didn't come out this year, but season 2 was recent.

Dark

The docuseries "Drive to Survive" about the 2018 Formula 1 season.

Attached: 1d278d55154657.5978b62f4906f.jpg (1400x932, 325K)

I unironically love the hosts. Jacques' coolness and expertise balances out Nicole's bombasticness perfectly. Also as a cooking show it's just fun. Last Christmas our family did our own competition like it and it was fun as hell.

Attached: 1411283168698.jpg (379x247, 20K)

The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs

This is great. I can guarantee there will never be a second season. It paints literally every team and every driver in a bad light.

having a fun family must be great

Attached: 1540384628720.jpg (498x498, 39K)

the chef show?

>Stranger Cucks
No thanks

>what is Castlevania

>what is Trailer Park Boys

Well, it's small now. Who knows what it will be like in 3 years. My sis could marry a mexican or an irish and have like 5 grubby kids eating all our cake.

Attached: 1409374738676.jpg (328x277, 19K)

Bojack Horseman is unironically the best original series on Netflix, but is kind of unique and takes a little patience to really get into because it will catch you off guard once you watch enough episodes and realize it's not at all what you first thought . OitnB and Stranger Things are also very high quality. I'm currently watching Forest of Piano.

This behind the scenes was so good, but I'm a fan.

Your sis could be marrying me who knows hehe

>blocks your path
I also would've posted Evangelion since Netflix worked on new translations but Netflix never produced it, they only did the newer translations.

This.

Attached: unicornstore_2.jpg (1800x2666, 1.4M)

my nigga

I enjoyed the Vietnam documentary, but only the first half that was explaining the history of it all.

The Lena Dunham Nude Variety Hour

Attached: Neal_Humand.jpg (644x362, 29K)

Is the initial D movie worth watching? And the other anime adaptations they have?

Attached: 1455048762004.jpg (240x240, 6K)

This was unironically kino.

Attached: ed2ba76cba22e8608cdbae04fa631c1729a2ac18.jpg (426x597, 45K)

The Haunting of Hill House
its kino, not just by netflix standards
most everything else is shit tho

Netflix is for poor people that can't afford digital cable and Amazon Prime.

i just watched this nova piece on knight armor. along with this other one called 'the day the dinosaurs died'. also watched a bit of this one about animal weapons.

excellent post go- I mean user.

Attached: 403445-.png (385x368, 222K)

I mostly just watch the stand up stuff but then they are getting worse over time
>TFW no new Chappelle or Jesselnik specials for some time now