Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBRb_lkTW9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everything.

The fact that everyone in your picture had maybe 20 lines combined

the character assassination of Woody & Buzz

It exists

who was in the wrong here?

Attached: heading_97395817.gif (600x337, 1.72M)

Damn I want to fuck the sister

They didn't know what to do with Buzz. Again.

>Uhh... what if we had the villain from 2 and 3, but this time, again?
>Also womyn can do no wrong, something something lost toys, etc. whatever. Money.

Did they fugg?

What was her fucking problem?

>Woody's lesson for Buzz of being selfless for the sake of ANY kid means literally nothing
>Buzz is just fine with his decision of being a lost toy after going through hell in 2 just to remind him of that lesson
youtube.com/watch?v=pBRb_lkTW9Q

Attached: 1472328161248.gif (320x240, 1.82M)

fixed it for you

Attached: fixed.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Bo Peep being a mary sue badass coupled with making Woody look like a bumbling idiot the entire time really rustled my jimmies. Also that bitch doll with the annoying voice upstaging woody was disgusting. The entire movie Woody was disrespected.

3 and 4 forgot what made Buzz a great character: identity crisis. In Toy Story 1 he thinks he's a real space ranger instead of a toy and has to come to terms with being a toy. It's actually a pretty sobering message about facing reality and seeing yourself for who you really are.

In Toy Story 2 he's dealing with a doppelganger who used to think how he did in the first movie. It's not as front and center in the story since Toy Story 2 is Woody's movie, but it plays in with the theme of trying to go back to the good old days that Woody's dealing with. Buzz is entirely reduced to a joke in 3 and 4 and its a shame because he's great in the first two

Attached: 132789.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

buzz character is a dead end. 1 should have made him a friendly rival to woody instead of best buddies to keep buzz relevant in the sequels

The opening credits until the end credits.

>YOU FUCKING CUNT NEXT TIME I SEE YOU POISONING THE WELL I'M GOING TO MILK YOU LIKE A COW
Did the director really have to go this far?

In 3 he became Spanish.

I didn't like the rape scene

This one