twitter.com/AnonBabble

Season 3 is shit desu I couldn't even finish it. It's like they thought
>people loved the weird parts of twin peaks
>so make it all weird parts

Season 3 explains everything, you just got filtered too hard to realize it

This but in reverse

I'll stick with classic comfy twin peaks

>season 3

Attached: 1558072689420.gif (450x450, 3.57M)

Season 3 was one of the most kino things of all time

FWWM > S2 > The Return > S1

Season 3 was 2based2furious

I unironically agree with this, though 90% of season 2 are the bad parts of season 2.

Sheryl Lee is ____!

Attached: 1500909489105.jpg (699x643, 98K)

BBC-worthy

youtube.com/watch?v=0XwEPYbgnt4

You have to watch it knowing it’s not a continuation of the original show, but it’s own thing.
It explores themes of nostalgia and time. And why we are so desperate to return to a place that no longer exists.
If you want old TP just get an edit of all the Dogie parts. His character and the wholesomeness around him was made to mock retards like you.

cringe

Attached: 1543309987303.png (1520x1138, 2.11M)

Do you want any snacks?

Attached: 1562442461223.jpg (1080x1080, 153K)

>he thinks The Return was fan service
Well there's an interpretation I've never seen before

Except it is a continuation of the original show. Literally. That's why it isn't and never will be good. That's why it's people like you who are the retarded, not us.

You want it to be one way, but it's the other.

I’ve never seen somebody actually get it 100% correct before. Absolutely based.

Which episodes of season 2 should i skip before the finale? I'm on episode 10 of season 2 right now?

None

Just watch them

The actual same thing happened with season 3 that happened with the previous seasons. Studio wanted double the amount of episodes that Lynch actually had material for.

None.

Don't skip entire episodes. But you can skip everything James does when he leaves Twin Peaks.

Season 3 was perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=CMDmGpDwu78

Attached: 1539300456061.png (394x329, 100K)

dougie jones :3

Jade gave TWO rides!!!

Attached: IMG_7300.png (1280x720, 1.43M)

It was the exact opposite. Studio wanted 9, Lynch demanded 18.

I'm SURE she DID!!

By gosh the third season seriously fucked Dale Cooper like Disney fucker Luke Skywalker

The studio was right. There's way too many filler scenes and subplots that go no where. You could've tightened it up by it just being Cooper and Mr. C's story, would've made the experience so much better

>way too many filler scenes and subplots that go no where
name one

Audrey

>3 minute uninterrupted shot of a guy sweeping a floor.webm

N-NO LEWD please

i would swap fwwm and season 3 but otherwise agreed

i have never enjoyed anything in my life as much as i enjoyed watching season 3

Actually it's all of the above and that is exactly what makes it so good. It is both a proper continuation, a statement on how it can't just be that and it's something new. To those that didn't immediately love seeing all of these characters returning, Mr. C and Dougie shenanigans and further look into the lodges, I wonder just what you enjoyed in the original show...... Lynch couldn't have made a more pleasing and deserving third season than he did.

I just started watching TW again in preparation for season 3 and something weird happened.

I watched the pilot and in it mike called cooper and told him to meet him in the hospital then he said Bob was in the basement. They go down there and mike shoot Bob in the head. The episode ends with 25 years later cooper sitting in the red room with the migdet dancing and laura palmer sitting next to him.
Wtf was that about? I don't remember that happening when i watched the show long ago.

that's the "European pilot", not the real one.
they had to make it just in case the series wasn't picked up, so they just made some stupid shit up.

It was the other version of the pilot which includes either scrapped or moved scenes. I think that in one of the first drafts for their roles mike and bob were supposed to be aliens or actual serial killers.

Why does everyone rate FWWM so high? It was good but it wasn't THAT good.

Only change i would do is place the good parts of season 2 ahead of 3.

S2 finale is the PEAK of twin peaks. And scenes like the death of maddy has so much energy put into it that s3 can't compare too.

It was pretty trippy watching it, thought i was dreaming or mandela effect or some shit. Was pretty cool hearing Bob speak as well also the scene where Cooper blows out the candles from the magick circle and says "make a wish" was awesome.

They're overcompensating since the critics panned fwwm

>has so much energy put into it that s3 can't compare too
I'm not quite what you mean by energy. S3 had tons of moments that were just as powerful as anything in the two first seasons. Bobby seeing Lauras picture and Gersten and Steven in the woods comes to mind.

Yeah. Honestly it's just a matter of taste. I am the fury of my own momentum.

I just think no part 3 of had that same horryfying straightforwardness

Because it was THAT good. I love it, it's one of my very favorite movies of all time.
I also think it's his masterpiece. Well, along with IE and S3. It's really difficult for me to rank them because I love them all.

>t-they're only pretending to like it!
Good God, shut the fuck up.
Is it really so hard to believe tastes that differ from yours are genuine?

In case my opinion isn't enough, here's Jacques Rivette:
>I don't own a television, which is why I couldn't share Serge Daney's passion for TV series. And I took a long time to appreciate Lynch. In fact, I didn't really start until Blue Velvet (1986). With Isabella Rossellini's apartment, Lynch succeeded in creating the creepiest set in the history of cinema. And Twin Peaks, the Film is the craziest film in the history of cinema. I have no idea what happened, I have no idea what I saw, all I know is that I left the theater floating six feet above the ground. Only the first part of Lost Highway (1996) is as great. After which you get the idea, and by the last section I was one step ahead of the film, although it remained a powerful experience right up to the end.

Attached: 1503360025518.jpg (1935x1497, 1.13M)

I am retard that reply to myself

>i have never enjoyed anything in my life as much as i enjoyed watching season 3
my man. We could probably be friends.
I wish I knew someone IRL who enjoyed it as much as I do

Attached: 1496264955397.jpg (929x959, 96K)

>FWWM > Season 3 > The good parts of season 2 > season 1 > season 2
This is actually a perfect ranking, OP.
I'm impressed by your pristine taste.

>British Broadcasting Company-worthy
True.

snacks

Lynch is for faggots. You're all reddit and don't belong here.

Attached: 1460202985490.jpg (284x423, 30K)

>image macro after 2010
I rest my case.

>I rest my case.
hopefully that means you stop posting

Attached: 1497963289349.jpg (919x688, 81K)

Retard

Wut

Season 3 was a masterpiece. "Oh but poopoopoo cacca why is it different from S1 S2 per poo". Eat shit

>the best character spends 90% of the season being a vegetable
>the ending is literal shit fucking open and S4 never
>good season
Nah lynch is a hack

Eat shit

Attached: 1501468304976.png (800x800, 520K)

Stop posting this abomination.

NO

Big BOB Cock

Brainlet tier answer

*claps*

But user you completely deny reality and twist it so you can seem right. Cooper spends the majority of the time being basically an endearing grown baby the acting is brilliant, which you of course sum up as being a vegetable to further your cause and deprive it of the quality it had. The end is open just as it should be and still there's a lot of clues to make up your own solution which is the point. Lynch has even talked about season 4, so your points are really meaningless.

OH MISTAH JEFFRIES

WHA??

Attached: 1498434334383.png (543x410, 270K)

It's literal pleb filter whatever most of this board complains about the "bad" parts of S2. The only bad part was James hooking up with that milf.

>Lynch has even talked about season 4
He is like 75yo already he better do it fast

Correct.

Contrarian drivel.
At one point after the killer reveal, the show literally turns into fucking Invitation to Love. It's genuinely garbage content, and I say that as someone who LOVES Twin Peaks. I just don't see those parts as Peaks, it's just the name slapped on it. Lynch himself shares this opinion, for what it's worth.
I mean, shit, you're free to enjoy whatever you want. Just don't call that shit pleb filter. If anything, it's capable of filtering the patricians.

david lunch lol

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-13-18h23m35s156.png (1280x738, 878K)

lol

Why did jefferies turn into a tea kettle in season 3? Also when the blind chick says to Cooper hurry my mother is coming,was she talking about jewdy?

Correct but I'd still put Season 3 in front of FWWM

>was she talking about jewdy?
maybe. most people assume Judy is "the mother". I'm not sure.

I like S2 post Leland.

SEASON 4 (featuring the adventues of Dr Jacoby and Bobby through a Judy free America) WHEN?

Twin Peaks: Far Away motion picture featuring the adventures of Carrie Page and FBI Special Agent Richard in an extremely perplexing and thoroughly JUDY-inundated America when?

Attached: 1498429009053.jpg (960x960, 192K)

>mfw watching the "bad parts" of Season 2 and solving the mysteries of Season 3 that Bozos can't parse

Attached: TwinPeaksMFW.webm (1080x810, 2.98M)

Sheryl is too old now, user.

Too old for what?
not for my heart

The return>s1+the good parts of s2>fwwm> the rest of s2

Don't skip shit, Major Briggs + Gordon Cole + Agent Cooper are vital, fulfilling the Biblical offices of the Prophet, King, and Priest. Lots of Briggs and Cole, and the Briggs is undeniable. Fags try to deny it, even up through Secret History "hurrrr it's Frost shit". Guess the entirety of The Return is Frost shit.

do you mean she got too old in two years? I disagree

What did Phillip Gerard have tattooed on his arm? Marked by the devilish one. Hint: it's not fucking "fire walk with me", that's a separate statement from Cooper in 1x04 recalling his dream.

Why do some people dislike the little nicky subplot? I loved andy and dick having a cock measuring contest.

Attached: 1562602593360.png (342x342, 142K)

Discuss the "David Lynch smile" and its implications (Sarah's negative Laura smile, oldsters in Mulholland, Ronnie Rocket smile through the wall, this, etc.) Sarah interrupts this possession by BOB by geeking out like over turkey jerky.

Attached: TwinPeaksBlackHoleSun.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

I know. Mom. Bob did have FWWM though, it's clearly visible in the basement scene. But where's the clear connection to Judy?

kαὶ ἐπὶ τὸ μέτωπον αὐτῆς ὄνομα γεγραμμένον , μυστήριον: ΒΑΒΥΛΩΝ Ο ΜΕΓΑΛΗ, Ο ΜΗΤΗΡ ΤΩΝ ΠΟΡΝΩΝ, ΚΑΙ ΤΩΝ ΒΔΕΛΥΓΜΑΤΩΝ ΤΗΣ ΓΗΣ.

And upon the forehead of her a name was written, a mystery: BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF THE PROSTITUTES, AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Attached: TwinPeaksFaceOff.webm (1404x792, 3M)

I don't even have to google to know what that is, but again, what about Judy?

Laura and Ronette like fuckin' and suckin'

I understand all you're saying perfectly well, but I'm not sure you understand my question

But do they like feeding and seeding?

Hey who's credited with playing this thing? There's a person inside it, this is some David Lynch magic. That's a full size suit, possibly with The Experiment actress inside. "The Experiment" is credited in the same episode already so no help there. Judy.

Attached: TwinPeaksEgg.webm (768x432, 2.96M)

I believe it was played by the underappreciated actress Cee Gi Aye

Ungoliant gave birth to Shelob, Yug-Sothoth gave birth to Cthulhu or some shit. Sarah Palmer gave birth to Laura Palmer. Judy gave birth to lots of shit in that single extrusion. Who knows what that thing gets up to. Eating to twin pillars of the world and shit, betraying Melkor. This thing is a treacherous bug, it's as True as that Lord of the Rings Catholic faerie story. Just wants to eat your shit, it just eats. It gets up in your house, it's wrecking up the place.

American Girl lives in the same room that Jeffries lives in, sort of. Jeffries is half in the Dutchman's. Same room though, White Lodge tech. Judy-free zone possibly. Muh Mother was in room 3 and 15.

THIS IS THE WATER
AND THIS IS THE WELL

Attached: GottaLight.png (396x366, 62K)

No clearly they found an actress whose arms bend back and had her play the thing and shot it from really high up on big sand dunes, it's a clue

I'm glad you appreciate The Silmarillion too, but
>Judy gave birth to lots of shit in that single extrusion
how can you be sure it's Judy? as I said earlier, most people immediately assume the Mother and Judy are the same entity, but they *may* not actually be.

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: milfords.png (1439x861, 1.91M)

Sounds like that "Talk about Judy" YouTube had some things in it that upset you. I won't watch such shenanigans. That's the big reveal though, it's everything. It's what she whispers in his ear, time and time again.

My father killed me,
My mother's Judy.

Anybody knows what happened to the black widow of S2?

Ungoliant is not easily categorized. Where does she come from? From the Void. God said let there be light, and a disgusting bug scuttered away back into the blackness out of the corner of His eye.

Judy is not easily categorized. She presents to the senses differently under different conditions. Only the gifted and the damned could see her true face. She is in all houses. White horse shitting on the chevrons, some Aphex Twin abomination rampaging from the Void to NYC to the White Lodge. Cooper doesn't look happy when he's told it's in our house now. They've had to abide its presence above the store for some time, it's a masked negro jumping around in some fucking smoke. That little kid's got a high as balls power level, figure out why he's got that mask. His mask is grounded, it has a wooden twig coming out of it. Can anyone else even see the Jumping Man? 3x17 the Jumping Man is out of phase when that fucker runs down the stairs, it's a different camera angle and we oscillate over to it. That little fucker can see him, he's tied to the monkey. The monkey had reservations about Judy.

Attached: TwinPeaksJudyMonkey.webm (1536x832, 2.97M)

Buella and her gang of backwoods assassins for summoning the 13-year-old redhead assassin girl to mindfuck based Original Dug-E

If Judy is Bob's mom and Bob is with Mr. C, why does Mr. C not know who Judy is?

They want to fuck each other. Mr. C's as in the way as Sarah Palmer or Leland Palmer were. They need to birth the anti-Christ, they already fucked up and let an archangel slip Christ into Laura Palmer.

Are you referring to the obviously a different spider than black widow in the trap with Leo?

But how does Hank Bartells figure into this?

He only knows about Judy because Cooper snitched her out, which put him onto Jeffries, who wouldn't have even been there if he hadn't dipped out from Argentina where he was running around in the future with Mr. C. Mr. C, circa 1991, knew that Jeffries was on to this entity because he talked about Judy in Cooper's presence. Cooper remembers it then Mr. C remembers it. He knows that Judy is Big. Imagine how many people had to die to get him that ace of spades, that clue. Then she just calls his shit up and clowns him out. Says fuck off doppelganger, I want the pure BOB.

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (720x404, 37K)

>It's like they thought
>>people loved the weird parts of twin peaks
>>so make it all weird parts
that's exactly why it's so good, brainlet

>Imagine how many people had to die to get him that ace of spades, that clue.
I don't know, but a single druggie mother in Vegas had her shit fucked up hard. Was she even a druggie before? ONE ONE NINE

Judy, Hank Bartells, and The Winkies Man could be the same entity presenting themselves differently to our senses under different circumstances. Judy could easily be Hank Bartells as surely as Cooper is Richard. She could be an entire city ala Ronnie Rocket, as Frost's Apocalypse of Jesus Christ as revealed to John of Patmos Tammy-talk suggests.

doggy jones

Attached: 1533929471816.jpg (500x667, 47K)

What are you referring to? I don't read Frost's books.

Frost says that according to canon, Judy is mother of abominations from the weirdo last book of the Bible. The one he seen in a vision in a cave, a woman holding a golden cup, and then asks an angel to explain the vision, and the angel says that the woman is actually a city and she's super bad news, then details how she'll be destroyed by fire, and how she's a habitation for all manner of foul birds (one stone).

>Springfield? Perfect. I’ve always wanted to go fo a backwater country town for some sucking and fucking.
>IT’S GREAT THAT YOU WANT SOME FEED AND SEED ALBERT, WE’LL LEAVE IN THE MORNING

Attached: 0657334B-55CD-478F-A1D8-9CE6B4A30863.jpg (630x420, 17K)

Yeah I'm familiar with the Revelation, I just didn't know Frost wrote an explicit connection. Thanks.

>frost
>canon

Attached: 2909B871-2AF8-4362-B537-7F4AEC168798.jpg (500x616, 54K)

And that's another thing, two birds one stone. What's the stone, what are the two birds? What stone did Cooper kill BOB with, a green piece of jadeite? Rock-like green fist? Not the same damn stone he's going to use to kill any fucking shit in that weirdo-verse.

I'll tell you what the damn stone is, it's a big gold stone and it's inside that big German girl. One stone for Judy, one stone for her universe. The same stone. Seed crystal. The universe will be gold when Jeffries plays his love song.

I've got blue balls and it's not pleasant

Agreed wholeheartedly. I love classic comfy Twin Peaks, but Season 3 honestly had some of the most memorable scenes ever.

Dougie winning all of the slot machines always makes me laugh.

More canon than you, you little shit. BUY MY BOOKS.

Why is Dougie Jones so cute bros?

>believe in the Bible
>go to Heaven

>believe in Frost
>get the possibility for a cinematic release of Twin Peaks: Ronnie Rocket in a woman turning into a house like Phil

I'll take both because it wouldn't be Heaven without Ronnie Rocket. Spin on it.

Attached: DLCU.png (960x720, 331K)

Sarah already turned into a house. The Tremonds live in her.
LAURAAAAAAA?

You're all a bunch of idiots.

Attached: 72f581348807df206735b95700cad791.jpg (1536x2302, 215K)

What the absolute fuck is that thing?

Yeah but if Frost the Revelation, if Revelation then mysterion = a woman who's actually a place. If nemesis is place then Ronnie Rocket.

Also if Frost, Tremond replaced occupant as per established powers to prevent Judy from eating their heads. She does that shit, and she's quick. Scrappy. Voracious need to feed, and seed oddly enough. Frost says that's her two big things. So also if Frost then feed and seed.

Christmas coming early

Attached: 1496945805830.png (778x512, 36K)

They've always lived in her house, they decided why not be composed of atoms and shit and camped out by the fan. Hawk gives that fan a sidelong glance. Shit that's another Lynch Smile, when Sarah comes to the door then. I scouted the interior, that noise comes from the living room.

Looks like an arcade prize box. Ever seen one?

Attached: 65b07c4e9ba9e7e419ade5f4872b0c24.jpg (1536x2302, 185K)

Cant believe seadon3 actaully got played on normie TV absolutely the most fucked thing to ever make prime time

>two birds with one stone
the bug leaves a hole in the egg that's shaped like a bird

please continue doing gods work

Attached: 1498572994758.gif (400x300, 289K)

What an absolutely horrific body type.

It's a goddamn bad story, isn't it user

Attached: 1506470186182.jpg (1400x700, 58K)

based

Very feminine brained post. How is it horrific and would that qualify as lynchian?

Attached: c2cfbc3842cb40b7a339075148e0e8fa.jpg (1536x2302, 212K)

>twin peaks
>being any good at all

Attached: 1530642898203.jpg (626x768, 64K)

>twin peaks
>not being the greatest thing your feeble mind has ever been exposed to

Attached: 1504902816767.gif (300x450, 1.05M)

Season 1 > First half of Season 2 >= Second half of Season 2 > literal shit > FWWM/S3/other assorted lynch trash

Got bored a few eps into season 2, I want to go back but its just such a chore to watch

Attached: bobe memories.jpg (440x492, 100K)

Don't worry, being a pleb in the capeshit era is its own reward

I hate capeshit too, I liked season 1 but I guess I just have to be in the right mood to watch it.

Did you at least get to know who killed Laura?

I didn't, its kinda why I want to go back to it, the pacing of some episodes is what made me stop watching. Shit felt so dragged out

If you didn't like it then it only get worse. Also avoid these thread if you want to avoid spoilers

Attached: 1562974630196.jpg (544x400, 94K)

>If you didn't like it then it only get worse.
Not really, the episodes are hit or miss, with the best ones being directed by lynch (and I say it as someone who enjoyed even the soapy episodes).

>that filename
FWWM came out two years before Black Hole Sun

I agree with you but I meant for someone who is not into it, it will only become more alienating. Donna & James parts are shit though.

The entire music video is a copy of the first minutes of Blue Velvet.