If you have a dick you’re a guy

If you have a dick you’re a guy.

Deal with it.

Attached: 8138FC77-99D8-4FFF-B211-2AD6FDA36281.jpg (390x205, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S1hqAn3Rojc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

some girls have a penis now
get with the times, gramps

Hes been on hormones since he was a kid he cant be a guy.

Ok

based
cringe

I really hope jazz kills himself in an entertaining way and not just some pills and alcohol.

I'd like to deal with IT, if ya catch my drift

>Y-chromosome
you can mutilate your genitals, you can stuff yourself full of drugs and you can call yourself anything you want but if you've got a Y-chromosome you are a man.

she doesn’t have a dick though...

OP not a fag
FPfag

>she

youtube.com/watch?v=S1hqAn3Rojc
Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: climbing tranny suicide rate.jpg (400x400, 21K)

SO JAZZ, THAT'S THE BLOODY THING ABOUT JAZZ. IT'S LIKE- IT'S LIKE YOU DECIDE- OK, LET'S SAY YOU VENTURE OUT INTO THE UNKNOWN IN ORDER TO SLAY THE DRAGON AND IN RETURN BE GIFTED THE GOLD AND THE VIRGIN PRINCESS, BUT YOU'RE NOT GONNA SLAY IT MAN, YOU'RE JUST NOT. YOU'RE A WEAK BRAT THAT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE HIS ROOM IN ORDER. SO OK, JAZZ REPRESENTS CHAOS, ROUGHLY SPEAKING AND IN HIS-HIS POSTMODERN CULTURAL MARXIST IDEOLOGY, HE TRIES TO TAME HIS CHAOS. AND THAT'S A BAD IDEA MAN, IT'S LIKE-IT'S LIKE IF YOU TRIED TAMING FIRE, IT'S JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOU BURNT. BUT JAZZ, HE TRIES ANYWAY ASSUMING HE CAN TAKE HIS CHAOTIC LIFE AND TURN IT AROUND WITH THIS SURGERY, BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED - AND IT'S LIKE - GOD IT'S SO SAD - IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE A VAGINA! YOU DON'T AND NO POSTMODERN RATIONALIZATION WILL CHANGE THAT. THE EVIDENCE IS CLEAR. THE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE IS EXPLICIT ON THIS MATTER. AND SPEAKING OF TAMING FIRE - WHAT HAPPENS BY THE END JAZZ'S SURGERY? THE FIRE IS NOT TAMED, QUITE THE OPPOSITE, IT'S ACTUALLY RISING. HIS "VAGINA" IS NOTHING BUT A BLOODY WOUND. AND THIS DEMONSTRATES EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN THE 20TH CENTURY. AND IT'S LIKE SOLZHENITSYN WRITES IN THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO - THE BLOODY MARXISTS ATTEMPTED TO QUELL FIRE, BUT IN DOING SO THEY MERELY FUELED IT. AND WELL ACTUALLY, THEY DID QUITE A BIT MORE. YOU CAN'T PRETEND TO BE A GIRL IF YOU'RE NOT. WE TRIED THAT EXPERIMENT IN THE 20TH CENTURY, AND IT WAS A BAD IDEA MAN! AND IT. IS. NOT. A. ROUTE. YOU. WANT. TO. GO. DOWN.

Attached: Peterson-J-696x829.png (696x829, 520K)

Do tranniea feel any sexual pleasure getting their axe wound fucked

Attached: DpbsuxWsAA5TR.jpg_orig.jpg (679x960, 71K)

Here your diltation stick bro

Attached: diltation stick.jpg (709x369, 133K)

Attached: gutsisberserk_o_7167582.jpg (1030x999, 534K)

>If you EVER had a dick, you're a guy.
Fixed your incomplete post.

ahem
ALL TRANNIES MUST FUCKING HANG. That's not trolling tranny janny that is the truth.

Attached: image1 (12).jpg (1512x2016, 696K)

who is this semen demon

If this is a guy, then im gay

Attached: HunterSchafer hair.webm (480x600, 347K)

based

Attached: urqycnhkyu711.jpg (431x428, 34K)

imagine going to jail for OP
because that's what will happen after 2020

Attached: 1483407377836.jpg (591x960, 36K)

Then you are a fag,But I already know that user

Attached: gun.png (854x655, 630K)

>WAAAAA POLICE GET HIM HE HURTY MY FELING
>nNO NO NO STOP POLICE HE MADE ME COMMIT SUICIDE
>by the way fuck trump #anarchist #antifa

OMG I LITERALLY CAN"T EVEN
FUCKING CIS WHITE MALE THIS IS WHY THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED

>mfw fucking some twink until he says he's my bitch
>mfw telling him he's just a girl
>mfw he starts acting like a girl and it's weird so I swear off twinks and traps again and get another girlfriend but end up cheating on her with some twink off tinder

Attached: a8e.gif (500x281, 398K)

What exactly is gay about liking someone that looks like a woman?

doing so despite knowing that he's a man

he's an in betweener weiner

The Virgin Jazz vs. the Chad Hunter

Attached: hunter-schafer-at-euphoria-tv-show-premiere-pacific-cinerama-dome-los-angeles-1.jpg (1200x1463, 209K)

Unironically not telling someone you're trans before sex or even showing up at someone's house claiming you're of the opposite sex should be illegal or even considered rape. Unrelated but also an actual real girl wrapping her legs around you and forcing you to cum in her should also be considered rape

What makes penis feminine?

The Virgin Jazz vs. the Chad Taftaj

Attached: 1562991403802.jpg (2320x3088, 643K)

He had his dick cut off/up.

Mental illness

> not being trannypilled

Absolutely cringe. When you go bareback balls deep in a poz boipussy then you'll understand. Absolute bliss and complete freedom.

If you have name Max are you dog??

I mean where in fuck do you even find a tie-dye muumuu?

TLC provided a public service as far as I'm concerned. Even post-op trannies thought this shit fucked up. It renewed my faith in the world.

haha i read it in his voice dude

Dude just hold it

And the part that seems to get missed completely is that the medical excuse for gender reassignment surgery is that's it's intended to be the 'cure' for gender dysphoria, despite the obvious.

As if saying shit like 'i feel like a girl in a boy's body' isn't a big enough red flag for mental illness.

Imagine being so deluded and full of hate that you actually believe they cut it off. It's rearranged into the correct genitalia using the most advanced surgical methods available. Your inaccurate view of the surgery and the mindset of the transgendered individual in general are so remarkably colored by bigotry that it astounds me. Well hey, I can't totally chew you out, since I used to be a little bit like you before I met my girlfriend, who was actually my male best friend before. Being on the journey with her completely changed my world view about gender and sex as a whole. You need not find out for yourselves if it's not your cup of tea, but I can wholeheartedly assure you that a MTF pussy is just as satisfying to eat as a cis girl's. I've taken the steps to advance my line of thinking and my outlook, becoming better for it I may add - all I can say to you is: your move, douche.

Attached: Get into the oven.jpg (800x584, 106K)

I feel like this is either bait or you meant to respond to me but regardless you’re opinion is shitty and sad. A mutilated penis isn’t anything even remotely close to an actual vagina. You’re allowed to have a preference, sure, but thems the breaks. Also I wouldn’t call any surgical procedure that routinely requires multiple revision surgeries to deal with shit like removal of necrotic dick tissue “advanced”. I feel that you’re gay like but worse than regular gays because at least they have the temerity to just come out of the closet and own it.

the young full of cum musle body stud guys with hard strong big cocks don't leave much chance for old used up chubby crippied lipped dicked bald headed old men like me a chance for my dream girl breaks my heart she is so beautiful in every way hot damn

he has a mutilated dick

Jazz burned the coal

even if she wasn't a guy I still wouldn't fuck her. She's disgusting

X Y

>MFW I've seeded roughly 160Gb of Season 5 of I am Jazz
The state of me

Attached: tranny.png (662x478, 22K)