OHHHHH

OHHHHH

WHO LIVES IN THEIR MOMS BASEMENT ON H R T

ALL THE JANNIES

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

go on

HAHAHAHAH UPBOAT IF YOU GET THE REFERENCE PLS :)

Edit: OMG!! thanks for the gold!

DISGUSTINGLY FAT AND UGLY IS XE
(ALL THE JANNIES)
IF GETTING YOU BANNED IS SOMETHING THEY WISH
(ALL THE JANNIES)
THEY'LL CRY TO THE MODS AND THROW A BIG FIT
(ALL THE JANNIES)

WHO LETS CAPESHIT PROSPER BUT SEETHES AT THE SNEED?

HERE LITTLE JANNIE

Attached: 238542349249234932.png (673x638, 117K)

Attached: 1562874143619.png (1046x1000, 1.07M)

Nintoddler “humor”

>Catalog
based

Who would honestly moderate this site without being paid, I don't understand it. Surely they get paid.

whats with the faggot mods now banning you for just replying in a shitpost thread?

B&RP

my favorite cartoon

Attached: 1547853705947.jpg (224x224, 18K)

what is resetera?

Have sex snoygger

user... they do it for free

Attached: 1562806846718.png (360x360, 118K)

Hehehe I'll upboat my dick up your ANUSHOLE(soon to be anusSWOLE)

輪功 志 Fuck Jannies 他妈鬼 Fuck Niggers 发生了 The Fappening 六門事件 The Black Lives Matter protests of 2016 天安屠殺 The Sandy Hook False Massacre 反鬥爭 The Anti-Goyim Struggle 大躍策 The Gay Rights Movement 文命 The Niggers Sent To Africa 人權 Paid Shills 民運 Demoralization 自由 Ebola Weapon 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-Glownigger system 台灣 臺灣 911 Inside Job 中華民國 Republic Not Democracy 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tendie 達賴喇嘛 Install OpenBSD 法輪功 Traps Are Gay 區 The 4channel Autonomous Domain 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize For King Nigger 劉暁波 Chris Poole 民 洪志 Free Weaves 劉曉波动态网自由门 Samuel Hyde 唐纳德 特朗普 Donald Trump 贾斯汀特鲁多 Justin Trudeau 有毒的氟化物水 Poisonous Fluoride Water 黄色背心 Gilet Jaunes 特里阿戴维斯 Terry A Davis 艾略特罗杰 Elliot Rodger 他是免费的 He Does It For Free 他可爱 He Cute 基于和重新填充 Based & Redpilled 对韩国人没有实际意义 Gookmoot 大块头 Big Guy 诛戮 Bane 斯尼德 Sneed 每日剂量 Daily Dose 悟饭布兰科 Gohan Blanco 犹太互联网防卫队 Jewish Internet Defense Force 他妈的叶子 A Fucking Leaf 和平卡车 The Truck of Peace Attack of 2016 乌克兰亲欧盟示威运动 Euromaidan 取决于价格 Fugg 不是广告客户友好 Not Advertiser Friendly 配音 Dubs 检查一下 Check em 希特勒没有做错任何事 Hitler Did Nothing Wrong 月亮人 Moonman 简妮 你没事? Janny are you okay? 轻拍 Dabbed on 范围被禁止 Range Banned 珍妮变性 Janny Tranny

Dilate.

Attached: D6F92CB1-BF8C-4DD0-869E-4C7C71D0B7B8.png (843x903, 39K)

BASED

Attached: 1538956108866.png (331x10000, 160K)

What would the Chinese public think if this information got leaked?!

Yeah do you make that little autistic chart yourself? Only thing that got beat is your fairy ass by your loser father

I don't believe that. On a forum at least you have the incentive of everyone knowing who you are. But moderating an Anonymous imageboard?

Have you been lobotomized you fucking mook? Yes the jannies do it for free

Cope.

Fuck up reject

They can put it on their resume and jump to the top of the applicant pool for any job.

you fucking manchildren

t. redditor

boogeyman site of the month

It's where the jannies come from

they would think that we are big guys

fucking based

formerlly anushole

WE DOO! WE DOOOOO