VERY EXPENSIVE

VERY EXPENSIVE

Attached: 5C27694E-C3C3-495A-989B-B1AB1CAD2C8C.jpg (325x412, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VmzGS9Dtdr0
youtube.com/watch?v=7bww5r3F3e8
youtube.com/watch?v=oQXtiaO9vCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOU BROKE MY GRILL?!

Doug is a profound meditation on a child's reaction to sexual abuse.

We clearly see Mr. Dink groom Doug multiple times. He shows Doug his home, his appliances, and his neat items. "Very expensive", he says over and over. This is a classic way for an aging pedophile to appeal to a young boy. He grooms the boy for sex by winning his trust and luring him with fancy gifts. Dink's deflowering of Doug takes place, quite naturally, offscreen. The brutal molestation/rape would not fly in a cartoon.

Doug's fantasies are his escape mechanism. To forget the sight of that veiny purple cock penetrating his tiny butthole, Doug invents personas for himself to overcome his shame. Quailman and Smash Adams are two of these personas. It's also strongly suggested that Porkchop, his confidante in the delusional fantasies, is the only other character he is willing to tell about Dink's abuse.

Your failure to understand Doug's psyche is not a reflection of the actual depth of his character, and it betrays the fact that you're a dyed-in-the-wool pleb.

Try watching something more your speed, you fucking troglodyte.

DOUGLAS YANCEY FUNNIE
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOUR PENIS

Doug Walker

VERY EXSNEEDIVE

Based Dink

Melvin?

(((nose)))

my balls stink

Attached: Randall.jpg (352x352, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VmzGS9Dtdr0

A small Jew nerd.

youtube.com/watch?v=7bww5r3F3e8
youtube.com/watch?v=oQXtiaO9vCo

Was Mr. Dink black? Mrs. Dink was deffo black

>Disney's Doug

the worst.

Attached: 1348629680564.jpg (897x1200, 426K)

Randall J Weems is an anagram for A small jew nerd

Never watched it more than half an episode, but it always seemed lame as a kid compared to Nick Doug

you dont have many hobbies do you fren?

Attached: doc.jpg (500x375, 36K)

>Randall J Weems
It's also an anagram for
Sneed ram wall

Forgot the J

Attached: 1480497511380.jpg (782x782, 108K)

>It’s my ten-year reunion, and I didn’t go. I was in New York working like crazy as a freelancer and just trying to make it there. And I got a phone call in New York and it’s Patti. The real Patti. And my heart’s beating fast. She’s like, ‘I was at the reunion! You weren’t!’ and I was like, ‘Yeah…sorry…I had to work.’ And she goes, ‘I found out you live in New York. Guess what—I do, too!’ And she told me where she lives. We lived across Central Park from each other. And she says, ‘Why don’t you come over for dinner?’
>So now we’re in a Doug show. I’m like, what do I wear? What will she look like!? All that’s happening as I’m walking across Central Park to her apartment, just wondering and just hoping, all those things. I was, at the time, very available.
>I get to the door, and you get buzzed up in New York, and so I walk up to the apartment and I hear the lock turn—it’s getting ready to happen—and she opens the door, and she’s perfect. Just perfect. She just looks spectacular and she’s so happy, and her arms fly up and we hug, and I’m just like [frightened guttural gasping noises]. She backs up and she goes ‘Look, Jimmy! Boobs! I got my boobs!’ [Laughs.] It sounds like I’m making this up, right? And I’m like, ‘Yeah… yeah, uh huh!’ ‘Yeah, they always used to call me Flatty Patti, but look!’ And she was just funny and fun and innocent, but it’s like Doug and Patti together again, ten years later, right?
>So this is all wonderful, right? And then she wheels and goes, ‘Oh, Jimmy, I want you to meet my husband.’
>Hey, Funnie!

i love this thread

Doug & Patti
Kevin Arnold & Winnie Cooper
I'm sure there's another one...

Fuck these shows for making me think it's okay to obsess over a girl your whole childhood and not actually do anything about it.

>You broke grill, Man of Quails? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay repairs? This is fair. We will take payment in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead sister and mayonnaise girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Quails, when they are nothing more than shells... Then you will know
it was very expensive