He did nothing wrong

he did nothing wrong

Attached: dayofthedeadukbr-02.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=219WdZYQCPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>never see a thread about this
>watching it for the first time literally right now
>thinking this
>see this thread

I hate when this fucking happens, it creeps me out

He was a twat.

Attached: 1400866464926.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

He just wanted to protect his men

they must be super zombies to be able to rip off someone's head.

Attached: HeyAlSmellThis.jpg (512x384, 29K)

>Browsing Yea Forums when you watch a movie
Restart the movie and close the web browser retard

I'm not that interested in the movie and have two monitors.

Attached: 1400866199416.webm (1280x720, 1.84M)

>I'm not that interested in the movie
Because you're not paying attention to it, retard.

Attached: bubs.gif (500x281, 1.99M)

>C-CHOKE ON 'EM...

Didn't he have a gun, why wouldn't you kill yourself before they can do anything

I'm not religious and not really squeamish but the scene after everyone leaves the compound with just zombies and abandoned corridors seemed like hell. weird this kinda campy movie gave me the only uncomfortable feeling. zombies in general are kind of gay.

Baader-meinhoff

lol it can't be that bad. If they have super strength and can rip him apart like that he'll be dead in under a minute. Meanwhile you have animals in the wild literally getting eaten alive for 10 minutes

Oh no I'm gonna fucken die

this happens to me quite often and its kind of scary

What’s a monkey farm

a lunatic place where things cannot be accomplished.
see: banana republic

the part where the guy has his head ripped off genuinely shocked me the first time I saw it. the shrill scream made it too lifelike.

Kys zoomer

I was on his side until he panicked and abandoned his men. That was cowardly. He does somewhat redeem himself by using the last of his strength to curse his killers as he's eaten alive though.

Sarah and Logan can both share responsibility with him for that first confrontation in the meeting. Both are initially disrespectful, which he responds to, and then all parties escalate it. I do think Rhodes goes too far in threatening to shoot Sarah (and Steele) just because she doesn't sit down though. He's unstable and a bad leader.

That said.

It is also true that he and his men's objections to the science team's rather callous use of them has a lot of merit. They DO risk their lives and have lost people and now it seems there are no results and there is no future in this operation. Furthermore, they find out that Logan has been feeding dead soldiers to the zombies and have no reason to believe the whole science isn't already in on it. In addition, what they don't know is that the scientists were planning to flee and leave them there to rot with no means of escape.

So I think Rhode's killing of Logan, execution of Fisher, and attempt to kill the others is justified given what he knew at the time.

I repeat though, he is a bad leader and has become homicidal already either do to psychopathy or a breakdown under extreme duress. He has a point though and the script doesn't really give them a fair hearing.

Attached: gary-howard-klar.jpg (500x395, 24K)

He was unarmed. His revolvers were taken by the black guy when he was knocked out. After he fled back into the living area he grabbed an M16 and ammunition but was shot by Bub before he could load the gun. He then staggers away and gets eaten.

Have you seen Dawn?
The romero dead movies, all three of them, are legitimately great movies and the zombies are just the premise for just how miserable and pathetic people are.

Attached: dawn of the dead.jpg (1536x864, 970K)

I think my favorite thing about this film is how claustrophobic and bleak it is. I think the tame, but gloomy visuals and depressing situation do a good job of pulling the viewer in and making them project themselves into that situation. These are people trapped in a shelter for months if not years and haven't heard from or seen other living people in a long, long time.

IM RUNNIN THIS MONKEY FARM FRANKENSTEIN AND I WANNA KNOW, WHAT THE FUCK YOURE DOING WITH MY TIME

I think Dawn is underappreciated for how it portrays the gradual collapse of society and the sense of dread and fear that would instill in any survivors. The best scene in the film is the final broadcast of that host shouting on TV and the realization hits that this is the end of the world. They aren't going to hide out in this mall and then eventually things go back to normal. Everything is over and hiding and scavenging like this will be the rest of their lives.

THAT is the scary part of that film.

Attached: dawn-of-the-dead-1978.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

The soldiers were cynical, and cynicism is a useful heuristic device. The soliders did nothing wrong.

Your selling me a mouth fulla Greek salad!

Back in the early 2000's the Sci-Fi channel (as it was still called then) aired an edited version of Day of the Dead that had some re-dubbing done. Specifically when Rickles jokes that Steel is a caveman but that cavemen all have HUGE DICKS it was changed to "HUGE NOSES".

I laughed my ass off.

Sarah is the worst of the bunch. She's constantly ordering everyone around and immediately turning every discussion into a shouting match. Even Logan and the gay guy act more rationally than she does. Also she's the only woman there and not once does anyone bring up impregnating her

>all three of them,
Eh, let's say three and a half. Dennis Hopper was fun

"This is what happens Larry! This is what happens Larry when you find a stranger in the Alps!"

>Watch this when I was young
>Always thought the doctor was the good guy because of how nice he was to bub
>Then after awhile realize he's also insane

How did you not get unsettling impressions from him from the get-go when he was showing off a moving body of a friend with nothing left but its brain-stem

You just didn't notice before. Now that you're aware of the film, you notice it elsewhere whereas you didn't before. This is a normal part of learning and cognition, and it's nothing special.

same. it happens so often to me

I was 11 when I first saw it, I guess it went over my head. when I saw it again recently he came off as more insane and unsettling than what I remembered.

>Yippie Kai Yay Mr. Falcone

"Where'd ya get that scar toughguy, eating pineapple?"

He did, but so did the scientists. No one was innocent in the movie.

I fucking hate you detached zooming fucking children.

>Everything is over and hiding and scavenging like this will be the rest of their lives.
>[plucky mall music intensifies]

Attached: flyboy dawn of the dead.jpg (720x405, 61K)

I also consider the thought of putting my penis inside of Asia Argento to be one that isn't entirely unpleasant.

Remember the chud sequel that just rips this movie off? Fucking pissed me off

It's not that deep of a movie, guys. Also I'm 23 so I don't know if I count as a zoomer.

>It's not that deep of a movie
No one said it was, but it's a movie you need to sit down and watch.

How bout Yes.

The soundtrack is perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=219WdZYQCPI

I really liked the Synder remake of Dawn. I would even say it surpasses the original.

0/10 bait

>Also she's the only woman there and not once does anyone bring up impregnating her

Pretty sure Rhodes implied wanting to fuck her. She was screwing one of the soldiers but they break up at the start of the film.

They threaten to lock her boyfriend in the barracks and pass her around.

It's a good movie but no, it hardly surpasses the original. I think it could have stood up on its own, though. Pacing is a little too fast and it relies on some very lazy tropes with its characters at times. Props for the sub-plot with the cop and the gun-store owner communicating through binoculars and such.

He was a retarded dickhead

Attached: 1524184066811.png (625x626, 16K)

She's a qt. I'd fuck her.

Attached: sarah_day.png (1920x1080, 2.79M)

>I'M RUNNING THIS NIGGER FARM NOW NIGGER LOVER, AND I WANNA KNOW WHAT THE SHIT YOU'RE DOING WITH MY TIME?!?!

>the sub-plot with the cop and the gun-store owner communicating through binoculars and such.
Too bad the resolution of that subplot was so retarded.
I do think it's a good example of how to do a remake. Take the premise and some elements, but do your own thing with it.

As a remake I think it came too early. If only they'd waited another ten years for serious Black Friday and Social Media and such. Otherwise it tells its own story but I don't think it really says anything new and what it does say it doesn't say as well as the first film did. Like I said, pacing.

It's essential in the original that the characters win the mall but then they, and the audience, have the time to settle in and get bored of it. Right at that moment the finale kicks into gear with the bikers.