Tfw rewatching LOST

And remembering just how Kino it was

Attached: Locke.jpg (1079x597, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7gIM6piRxc
youtube.com/watch?v=a7GkdaLSxeQ
tribute.ca/news/evangeline-lilly-farted-on-passenger-while-flight-attendant/2011/10/06/
youtube.com/watch?v=acPWA720K7s
youtu.be/NT_TOcgCjK4
youtube.com/watch?v=mHvd6FoRDpw
youtube.com/watch?v=45If9L0MxDI
youtube.com/watch?v=Tn0HpRh4fSY
youtu.be/jwOm1h0zHC4
youtube.com/watch?v=TZ0hFSLPOJE
instagram.com/maya.henssens
youtube.com/watch?v=iUaHMOWRYpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: lost_locke_orange.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

HE WAS SPECIAL. Why did they do my boy like they did

DURN

Why was Kate such a slut?

Attached: 821ddb93309356faa4864fef06beaccc.jpg (736x1084, 80K)

Best tv show

hurley:
>so... the whispers are dead people?

ghost:
>yes, the whispers are dead people haha

bravo jj abrams

ive rewatched it a couple times. first 2 seasons are very kino, then it just gets dumber and dumber.

>"I don't understand"
I'll never forgive Ben for that.

Attached: 1562903734720.jpg (1400x1050, 175K)

started rewatching it this week
almost done s1
reminds me just how shit tv is now
comfiest show of all time

Locke's backstory was the only good part of the whole show

Attached: sad-depressed-man-thinking-his-problems-stressed-out-sad-depressed-nice-man-closing-his-eyes-thinkin (1300x958, 89K)

It's easily the best part, yes. There are other good parts, but there's no doubt he's the highlight, along with the hatch opening scene.

>its another kate flashback episode
>its just a kate episode

Attached: 1549995681203.jpg (446x435, 82K)

Juliet still best girl

1 >> 2 > 3 >> 4 > 5 >> 6
There is a massive difference in quality between season 1 and 2, and we all know it!

i broke up with my girlfriend because all i wanted to do was marathon lost in order to catch up to the new season. good times

Rousseau is CUTE

Attached: 118-rousseau.jpg (1276x716, 117K)

Based and islandpilled.

I never made it to the end of season 2. When the black guy started killing people, i just dropped it

Evanheline lili such a qt

what a lovely mommy

Attached: emilia.png (443x594, 591K)

Why did they completely screw over his character?

Attached: lost-michael.jpg (570x350, 31K)

Good decision. I once went to a girl's flat after a night out, and saw she had lost season 1 on dvd. She said she'd bought it but hadn't started it, so I said we should watch it right now. We watched the first one together, and she then fell asleep. I watched the next couple by myself and then went home.

>Youl never smell her rancid moisty jungle hair
pussy

They took his son

THEY TOOK HIS BOY

where did walt used a computer to communicate with his father? the only computer i saw was in the radar station

Attached: Lost-FlameStation.jpg (960x528, 190K)

Attached: 1557360926136.png (500x1884, 724K)

>it's another kate episode
>it's another hurley episode
>it's another charlie episode
>it's another michael episode
>it's another claire episode
>it's another ana lucia episode
>it's another sayid episode
>it's another sun/jin episode
ngl most of the cast and flashbacks were boring af.
Locke, Jack, Sawyer were the most interesting characters, and Kate was pretty much needed as the love interest of those two that kept things interesting. And I agree with , I rewatched the show last year, was done with it after three weeks and holy hell, the first two seasons are GREAT, then the third season gets weird, the fourth gets worse, the fifth is pretty "why are you doing this" and the sixth is absolute shit.

But even to say the first two seasons are flawless would be a lie, as the flashbacks get very boring and just repeat information.

Ben, Locke and Desmond episodes are the best

>CLAIRE YOU NEED TO RAISE THIS BABY THERE IS GREAT DANGER SURROUNDING THIS BABY
>gives her a ticket to a plane that crashes on a fucking special island
>oh nvmnd this guy is just a fraud hehe

bra fucking vo lindelof

youtube.com/watch?v=j7gIM6piRxc

Attached: sayid batteries.jpg (629x3740, 362K)

WGA strike.

Totally forgot about my boy Desmond, so based and redpilled. Really, half the cast can go fuck itself and the show would only be much better. I admit Sayid was great at times.

>I admit Sayid was great at times.
Great at refusing quality food.

Attached: keamy.gif (500x286, 1.61M)

the entire 6th season was worth it for the Richard episode

>the entire 6th season was worth it for Dr. Linus
fixed

Imagine the smell

Attached: sweaty evie.jpg (1690x1572, 1.25M)

>the entire 6th season was worth it for Happily Ever After
fixed

>show up for work freshly showered
>can’t start filming until everyone is covered in mud

This is pretty accurate. There will never be an experience like season one of LOST again.

>stuck on an island for months
>doesn't grow armpit hair
I MEAN COME ON HOW ABOUT SOME ACCURACY?

I agree that the show went to shit after season two; however, meme or not, The Constant is a fucking fantastic hour of television.

uber cute in upper left

Attached: 1519181281198.jpg (833x925, 157K)

youtube.com/watch?v=a7GkdaLSxeQ
but this is the best scene in the entire series

Agree. It really is a shame how the show went to shit before they even reached the midpoint of the series.

>tribute.ca/news/evangeline-lilly-farted-on-passenger-while-flight-attendant/2011/10/06/

>"One time there was this guy who was really awful to me, and I was really struggling that day, because I had really bad gas. And as a flight attendant, you don’t let that go when you’re on a plane,” she said. “So this guy got under my skin to the point that finally I decided to save it all up, and when I was walking past him and when I got to row 48… I let it rip, right in his face.”

Imagine being stranded on an island with her.

LEGACY KEK

GOD

So what was the island

An island?

the intro to the 3rd season was better imo. The same bait and switch, but refined a bit, and the reveal of Otherville was cooler than revealing that someone was inside the hatch

Never saw it and JJ's work on Star Trek and Star Wars have soured me to his fake stupid mystery box bullshit.

DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO

Is she the top tier of cute/fit/dirty/smelly/sweatyfu?

We all waited for his redemption arc that never came. We all need to be rewarded for our faith sometimes

i'm rewatching it right now
just finished watching the 1st episode with my mom who never finished the whole show
i will drop it for sure since it's pretty long, i hope she keeps watching

how far do you think the story was planned when the show first aired? until the end season 1?
the first episode feels like it can lead to anything, and locke not saying a word is kino

just thinking about her character makes her unattractive

Attached: 1532784069760.jpg (800x1143, 133K)

The cool reveal about S2's intro is not that someone was inside the hatch, but what you were seeing was what was inside the hatch all this time, i.e. one would expect it to be old, destroyed, perhaps even abandoned, but nope.

Tried rewatching Chronological Lost fan edit and it wasn't nearly as much fun as I thought it would be.

How long until the inevitable revival?

Attached: 2v0ms8lal0.gif (304x168, 551K)

Yeah all the shit flavour of the week crap on netflix that the internet fawns over doesnt hold a candle to the comfyness of these classic shows like Lost and House.

Although the show becamd crazy later on, I love sci fi so seasons 3-5 are just comfy kino on steroids.

TELL ME WHAT YOUR TATTOOS MEAN JACK

Attached: 1462504106331.jpg (1276x716, 108K)

youtube.com/watch?v=acPWA720K7s

Attached: RA-s05e14-006.jpg (1440x900, 96K)

Man the actors on this show are fantastic. Matthew Fox was just emmy winninb good.

I like rewatching it every few years. The first episode is great with all the main characters that you don't know yet just wandering around near the plane before it explodes. There's a lot of little things throughout the show that first time viewers wouldn't understand the significance of.

I remember when I thought Jackfaces were the pinnacle of comedy

the threads were incredible
we need to go back

Attached: shark.jpg (1000x564, 84K)

What a pleasant memory, thank you for sharing
-Jack

Attached: jack.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>the fifth is pretty "why are you doing this"
Wrong. The Dharma/LaFleur arc is amazing.

Was Jack or Locke the true leader?

And then Fox dropped off the face of the earth

it will all have scientific explanations goys!

Faggot show. Regret watching it live, will never watch it again.

This. It made me give up on live TV. I wait till shit is done before watching it.

CAWWW I WAS GENETICALLY ENGINEERED TO SAY HURLEY'S NAME

Attached: 1462503213175.jpg (960x544, 47K)

>pinnacle of comedy
It is tho

Attached: 5x16_Yippee.jpg (1280x710, 89K)

But they still are

Attached: jack_oh.gif (307x307, 451K)

What's the legacy of game of thrones going to be? Lost was super popular and no one really talks about it anymore, like game of thrones is super popular now. But going back and rewatching it, Lost is way better than Got ever was, and it's ending is Citizen Kane compared to Got

Yeah the internet has kinda turned on Lost and people routinely shit on it. But rewatching it all last year made me realise its one of the best and comfiest shows ever. I'd happily rewatch it again in a few years, while I'm never gonna rewatch GOT.

GOT is getting multiple spinoff shows as we speak. It's never going to die, so it will never get a legacy at all. A fate worse than death

Why should they make fucking prequels? The show did nothing to justify it's own existence, it crashed and burned in the worst way possible, and the author of the book series isn't even interested in finishing the series it's based on. If there's still people who are willing to waste their time watching shit in that setting I'd actually be surprised

please tell me this isn't canon

What I miss is the wave of shitty trend-chasing LOST wannabes that all lasted one season after it ended

Yeah agree, I've rewatched lost, it holds up great. I only rewatched got before the last season just out of hype while drunk and not paying a ton of attention most of the time, got literally functioned like a cult

I'm afraid it is

We still get those occasionally

Attached: manifest.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

Theres just something about Lost that is so comfy and relaxing to watch, whereas GOT is just a chore and a struggle to get through episodes. Maybe its the lack of humor, music, slow pace but man is Lost just easier to watch lol.

>this time, they really are all dead
Well memed.

>how far do you think the story was planned when the show first aired? until the end season 1?
jack was supposed to die in the pilot right up to a few weeks before filming so it's something of a mini-miracle S1 came together as well as it did, but the cracks started forming in S2

S1 writer left and said they were making it up as they went along and that they were doing lots of reshoots to cover their narrative fuck ups. He said it wound up looking cool but it went way over budget.

it was about the characters, 23 million people tuned in to the S2 premiere to see what would happen with shannon and sayid!

I dropped out of highschool to watch LOST instead. No regrets.

Attached: 1274365629116.jpg (450x450, 26K)

I turned down threesomes to watch Lost. Lots of regrets.

Attached: jacob_1.jpg (511x454, 25K)

I turned the tv on to watch Lost. No regrets.

Lost has SOUL.
GoT was just a souless step up for D&D, they didn't care in the least.

Yeah when characters like Charlie or Juliete died you cared, their pain was your pain.

I remember watchinh red wedding and not giving a single solitary fuck.

I think it's hilarious that game of thrones ended with Tyrion talking about the importance of stories when the show itself can barely even be called a story

based LOST S1 was 25 episodes.
writers now can't even get their shit together for 12 coherent episodes of pleb shows like TWD or GOT.
LOST was the last great broadcast television show

this reminds me of my ex gf so i cant rewatch =/

Lost was the last show I actually enjoyed “filler” episodes and just seeing the characters interact

Attached: 1545095640831.jpg (450x1353, 64K)

This. Nothing in got comes close to touching this

Attached: charlie_dies.jpg (600x450, 24K)

Fuck sake.

Looks like I'm dusting the ol blu ray set off.

Desmond episodes best episodes.

Attached: PerfectMixedHumpbackwhale-size_restricted.gif (446x251, 1.94M)

even a filler episode of LOST is better than 99% of the pleb trash out there now, cable, streaming, or broadcast
filler eps like jin and sun are so comfy on rewatches.

You mean you didn't love the Marvel Netflix formula? Stretch a 3 hr story into 12 hours and make it move along at a snails pace with little humor, music, soul or just comfiness?

Kek

Lol I made that. God damn time flies.

Lost could have been so great, the first four episodes are basically perfect

and not to mention how awesome it was watching lost week to week and talking about it with your friends and spectulating theories on the forums for years. hands down one of the best tv shows ever that gets a bad rap because of the ending, which after years and years of theories and hype you we're never gonna please anyone

Attached: giphy (3).gif (250x142, 408K)

>big and diverse cast
>setting is dystopian, post apocayptic or something like that
>there's a fuckload of mysteries
what are some other key elements?

LOST and Fringe were the last great scifi-fantasy shows for the thinking man after that its all been shit

thats pretty much it, some sort of gimmick like shared dream, or flashbacks, alternate reality etc

>i was on b during the lost years

Attached: RelievedPiercingHornedviper-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 3.5M)

Looks like she has her gun ports open,

there will never be anything on tv like it ever again. it had its speedbumps, sure, but it was nearly perfect. a cast will never be this good in a million years

Lost was shit and you know it

i want to go back

youtu.be/NT_TOcgCjK4

a few days ago i woke up hearing that final orchestrated theme when theyre in the church together. remembered it perfectly when i went to doublecheck. tears flowed out of me by complete reflex

LOST was fucked up by a lot of things but they really botched it by changing the story half way through.

It’s obvious the island was purgatory. The flashbacks were the characters dealing with their unresolved trauma before they could move on. The show opens on jacks eye opening and they said it was always going to end with his eyes closing.

He had to die last because his fatal character flaw was having a desperate need to help others. He couldn’t “let go”, so he could only “move on” after everyone else had. Jack Shepard, as in Shepard. Then add the jack versus Locke materialism vs spiritual whatever and you have such a great foundation for a satisfying story.

but people basically guessed the purgatory thing after the first season and then showrunners said “nu uh” and came up with some bullshit have their cake and eat it too ending with a final season of afterlife shit tacked on.

It could have been kind of like Jacobs ladder but with a hopeful tone and some redemption. That and too much focus on mysteries they never had answers for, it needed to become more surreal and less sci-fi.

Oh well, I still watch the first season and enjoy what could have been

Attached: 03B654FB-FE64-4331-BABE-4BB49819FF80.jpg (500x667, 106K)

WAAAAAAALLT

Attached: tumblr_lzvdwnfsWi1qg2mnwo2_r1_250.gif (245x140, 205K)

3 > 1 > 5 > 6 > 2 > 4

Aaaaaaaaaron, theeyy took ma baybeeeee. Aaaaaaaron

WAAAAAAAAAAALT

Can you really re-watch this knowing that every episode will be worse than the episode immediately before it?

I agree. Season 5 is Top 3 imo. Sawyer's character development is fucking KINO.

I've rewatched LOST 10 times. Fucking love this show when im depressed or going through hard times. I don't think I will ever rewatch GoT. They destroyed all character arcs and the writing last season was kindergarten level storytelling.

I shit on the last season a lot but it says something that I can just listen to this and be moved to near tears. They don't make em like this anymore.

she looked hot as fuck in the hobbit (as like a 40 year old) but ugly as hell in Lost.

Nah whole show was kino

>muh baybay

shoulders too wide
face too sharp, looks like a fallout 3 character

Ayo FUCK minbar

I enjoyed the other seasons, but season 1 was special. Sawyer going from asshole redneck to becoming an absolute bro with Jack was kino
youtube.com/watch?v=mHvd6FoRDpw

>gets a bad rap because of the ending
ending schmending, the finales of S4/5 are so insanely stupid and took the show so far into crazytown that the final episode was irrelevant before S6 even began
the so-called "finale" is a conclusion to a single-season plot that nobody gave a flying fuck about

Haven't laughed that hard in a while. Thanks user.

because he said 'man' every time he spoke to anyone. ever. even his son. 'oh. hey maahn'

S1 'Life and Death' gets me every fucking time. Giacchino nailed this soundtrack.

most underrated scene in the whole show.
pure kino
sawyer has a heart
calls him jack
man tears every time.

Sawyer's got the best character development in the entire show.

>row 48
Was this intentional?

Because It was mikhail communicating with michael

Absolutely. Life and Death is one of the best pieces of a score of all time.

Why was he always shouting and so angry

cut it down to 4 seasons and it's a deal

>Smiles
>Doesn't return it even just politely
What was her fucking problem?

>tfw you will never be an impassioned handsome surgeon

When Jack becAme broken and a drunk he became a million times more interesting

Kate stinks out loud

Lost feels very !ong to watch because most tv shows are only 6-12 episodes long but the character and plot development is superb. There's not much politically correct carp as well. Like Sawyer admits to being a republican; in today's tv show a character who admitted that would be a literal nazi. Kate would be the leader and all the white characters would be dead by season 2. Most tv shows seem to push a usually liberal agenda. True Detective is the only Kino show to come out since Lost

Rewatched recently and i was kinda disappoint. I remember this series way better than actually is...even if it was an absolutely cultural thing (even more than MCU today) back then.

>True Detective S1
Also The Terror (even if the monster stuff is a bit lazy), Chernobyl and Dark.

He was just trying to lighten an intense situation. No reason to scowl at him.

When LOST was airing it was the best time of my life.

Attached: 1557147375870.jpg (964x2096, 202K)

youtube.com/watch?v=45If9L0MxDI

What did my lost bros think about the leftovers?

Season 1 ending is still the most memorable thing I've ever seen on television.

Totally different kind of kino.

somebody already posted this but I appreciate you

kino but like he said, different kind of kino

>m-muh lost
>m-muh purgatory ending
fucking boomers dude

youtube.com/watch?v=Tn0HpRh4fSY

was this the best moment in the whole series?

It literally goes 1>2>3>4>6>5 in terms of quality. that whole time-skipping subplot in season 5 was the worst thing in the show after kate flashback episodes

When there's hair on Terry O' Quin's head it increases his looks by a good 3 points.

Attached: 00690ae7.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

youtu.be/jwOm1h0zHC4

>tfw you can't go back

It was pretty good as a whole but the 1st season was the weakest and I didn't like certain elements of the 2nd and 3rd, but I enjoyed the overall series as an experience. I guess it's similar to LOST in that way but it doesn't really come close to its greatness.

Head and face.

Attached: tumblr_l5l4wdN2t81qc7qk9o1_500.jpg (458x408, 17K)

Attached: 13110-18254-1.jpg (320x240, 62K)

Has the Seinfeld connection been confirmed yet

LOST inspired me to take up screenwriting based only those first 4 episodes of season 1.

Walkabout reveal had me in tears when I first watch it

Just about to watch The Brig, top 3 episode?

Attached: 3x19_The_Brig.jpg (1280x720, 327K)

>Wake up
>My thread has nearly 200 replies
Didn't expect this bros

I hated Juliet, because Elizabeth Mitchell had that expressionless mask for 90% of her screen time.
Shes just terrible.
Luckily, by the time she shows up I've already stopped watching.

AMAZING GRACE

me too bro

Same. I'm thinking of rewatching it but I can't get over the mixed feeling of thank god its over / disappointment that I recall having. It was the first 'big' tv show I can remember watching and everyone was talking about it at school so I hung on like grim death out of a sense of obligation because everyone else was. Put me off big American series for years.

That's how jj abrams works. It's his stupid mystery box technique. That's also why star wars ep8 was wank.

if I could change one thing in my past, it'd be spoiling so much of Lost for myself before watching it for real. Even knowing what happened it was pure kino, but it sucked to already know a lot of the story beats beforehand

I say we lucked out big time. Who the fuck cares if the story progression and whole of the story starts getting a bit sporadic and jittery when so much kino, comfy and crazy shit spawned from it? I think the writing taking those turns was a blessing.

Immediate goosebumps. I mean this right here is proof of just how fucking good this show was. Take what ever shock moment in GoT or breaking bad and compare it to the simple yet profound duality of this scene. It's just so sad and great at the same time.

He gave his all to the show. He had nothing left to give once it was over.

Ana Lucia a cute!

Can someone clear something up for me. At the end of Lost, they're all meeting up in purgatory or whatever despite dying at different times.
Kate must've married someone right? Or am I wrong?

So that means some shmuck who married her and loved her, doesn't get to see her in the afterlife? Cucked for eternity?

Sayid was based. I recall his initial flashback episode being cool cause it's the first time we delve into the background of a character that was a mystery up to that point.

After Lost he was primed to become a huge star. Then he made a series of terrible movie decisions.

Attached: alex_cross_2.jpg (1200x757, 332K)

Yeah I always found that weird, think Jack's dad explained it away by saying something like 'the most important time in all your lives was the time you were with each other on the island'.
Even worse for Claire, she must have only been in her mid-late 20s by the time she got off so unless she died unnaturally she basically spent 50 years living a terrible, unfulfilled life.

They really lucked out with GiaKINO on the soundtrack. Ridiculous how many times the music was perfect for a scene on this show.

What happened to her?

Attached: LOST-man-behind-curtain-1024x574.jpg (1024x574, 104K)

She got gassed by fuhrer Benjamin

It goes to shit once they open the hatch

Attached: 1453290763429.webm (980x1080, 2.98M)

>tfw you thought Davis was actually English because of this show and thought 'damn, this English guy is doing a good redneck performance' when watching Justified.

Before she became an actress she used to be a flight attendant and she would sometimes fart on people's faces.

I haven't found her attractive since.

remember that episode where she got owned by juliet in a fight?

in fact didn't she lose pretty much every girl fight she was in? lost to that helicopter chick who pinned her down and put a knife to her neck, then also lost to beatrice klugh as well

kate basically got her ass kicked by women all the time

Lost isn't talked about because A) it ended ten years ago, and B) the ending was horseshit, so everybody purged it from their minds

I want to smell her jungle feet

We still get those.

Attached: dark-netflix-s.jpg (600x400, 92K)

based

was this any good? seen it being shilled on Yea Forums the last couple of weeks and kinda want to get into it

I know S2 ended up being really shit but there were a couple of episodes of WestWorld that captured some of Lost's magic.

I didn't like it. From what I've heard, season two is amazing, but season one is a boring, slow-paced dirge of a show that values MUH MYSTERIES over actual character development or emotion. So, like every other Lost wannabe.

i started watching dark and absolutely hated it

Mystery box crap with incoherent character motivation and behaviour.

Don't listen to the brainlets - Season 1 is a lovely slow burner atmospheric time travel sci fi. It's no deeper than L O S T but has a definite end point it's working towards. Season 2 has suffered a bit from having to reveal the same info to numerous characters again and again, but other than that it's great.

Lost is the best show of all time still.

Attached: 54d3d0f12995c_-_esq-lost-de.jpg (1600x800, 174K)

Where’s the neurotic lost poster who says that lost is the greatest piece of art every created in the history of mankind culminating literally thousands of years of development. He usually shows up and details these threads

Attached: 1439139964961.gif (236x244, 1.89M)

Attached: Hatch.png (555x453, 178K)

LOST may have messed up a few subplots but more importantly it didn't ruin the characters besides Sayid and muh baybay. Some would say Locke was ruined but I think his case was just a tragic ending and overall arc. Can't say the same for GOT or most other shows

It pissed me off that Ben had the audacity to immediately act like it was something necessary he regretted doing

A slut would've tried to make a threesome work instead of being mired in uncertainty about which one she wants. Please apologize

I forgot how fucking based Martin Keamy was

>then the third season gets weird
you sound like an outdated boomer and need to keep his opinions to himself henceforth

HOW CAN YOU FORGET

Attached: eggsfreshfromthekeamy.png (1051x591, 997K)

kek

>tfw you will never watch Lost for the first time and spend hours debating theories and ideas on Yea Forums

why even live

the shit*

I was actually shocked when he shot the girl. That was 13 year old me's first proper crush

feels bad man. there's never going to be anything like it ever again

i had the exact same reaction lol. i thought it was just the rudest fucking thing

Is it possible for us to organize a LOST rewatch general? Maybe once or twice a week where we rewatch an episode and discuss it with the boys?

nigger how insecure do you have to be to constantly compare something you like to GoT. L O S T is kino, just fucking leave it at that.

make it breh and I will watch with you

>you’ll never shit post Lost memes as the episodes air live

Take me back.

That was absolutely ice cold, the dead man's trigger was brilliant as well.

locke's dad's actor is too fucking good
expressionless? she annoyed me because she wears this smirk where it feels like she's curling her lips in a way to try to make them seem fuller than they are

My mercenaryfu

Attached: Keamy_1.jpg (360x500, 66K)

why did everyone shit on her, her abrasiveness wasn't that bad
in comparison i thought starbuck from bsg was downright infuriating

She was based even though none of her plans ever worked

Attached: juliet.gif (560x576, 2.16M)

I'll make it every Sunday night at 22:00 British time lad

:(
tfw no female childhood friend to take charge in laying all the groundwork for intimacy for you

Keamy just straight up shooting Alex was fucking brutal. It was one of the most shocking deaths in the series by far, just for how abrupt and surprising it was

>they thought I wouldn't do it

Attached: top 10 images taken seconds before disaster.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

you gay or just squeamish (which is redundant i guess)?
yeah. i found it refreshing, she carries all the action girl tropes but she actually just fucks up all the time. i could almost forgive her for killing smokey since it's the first/last time she pulled off exactly what she intended

>1 episode a week
>it will finish sometime in december 2021

so many stupid edits and memes from this show

Attached: jackface monster.gif (374x211, 1.44M)

How should I do it then? Wednesday and Sunday?

i hope he's ok and only absent because he's enjoying his weekend

ok yeh. hopefully some other anons ITT can keep it alive

I thought Ben could bullshit or keikaku his way out of it, only to be taught that Ben doesn't always have a keikaku and Keamy is immune to bullshit

Attached: Jackchart.jpg (600x800, 130K)

I hope so too. Gonna be hard for it to stay alive for the first thread when people need to actually watch the episode first. You and other anons pls help me bump it for the first ep. I'll make them 22:00 British time Wednesday and Sunday on the dot from now on

It was unironically the most shocking moment of the show for me. I thought Danielle and her bf being killed unceremoniously beforehand meant that she'd live for sure

What's her name bros?

Every fucking day, 3 - 4 episodes per day
But seriously just something more than once a week, I can barely tolerate that to watch BCS but there's no way I can manage for a show I've already seen several times

Other male actors didn't like filming with him because they looked like manlets compared to him

Attached: a27398fc7a9728659f4db63fbe2a6aac.jpg (853x480, 37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ0hFSLPOJE

Wednesday and Sunday. Or would 3 times a week be best? It can't be too often because anons with responsibility/jobs won't be able to keep up with the threads, and also factoring in that we're spread out in different time zones. I'm open to suggestion, just want to make it work and sustainable

does that mean it's just past 3 PM there now?

Cunny The Kid

Yep

hahahahahahahahah kek

Personally 3 times a week sounds perfect but I literally have nothing else going on. Wednesday and Sunday sounds like the right plan

instagram.com/maya.henssens

Ben was ruined by being pussified.

I'll trial Wednesday and Sunday then and see what the feedback is

The End
The Constant
Through the looking glass

Obviously. But besides these masterpieces:

Tricia Tanaka is dead
Flashes before your eyes

And i'm forgetting one, i'm sure.

kate was the most useless piece of shit character in the whole show. the show would literally be 100x better if she wasnt in it

WHERE WERE YOU!? REEEE!

no, that'd be young rousseau

Attached: file.png (1280x710, 1.04M)

BASED. There will never be a better episode of a tv show than The Constant, pure feels KINO.

youtube.com/watch?v=iUaHMOWRYpI

>how can you read at a time like this?
>... my mother taught me
one of Ben's greatest moments, both the one-liner and the completely pointless lie perfectly encapsulate his character

She was actually believable as a fem cop too

wow these are certainly some opinions

If you take into account Desmond's amnesia, it could very well be a stand-alone episode. The writing is perfect, and when you got actors that much into characters, miracle happens.

The moment in the plance always seemed special. Matthew Fox extravaganza and beautiful cinematography. The show kept high visual standard until the end (while having the worst wigs and cgi on tv).

she survived a traumatic experience in which hundreds of people died and is now stranded on a deserted island?

Penny - "Dez where are you?"

Desmond - " I'm...... I'm... I'm on a boat.... I've been on an island?"

Desmond - "My God Penny is that really you"

Manly tears were shed.

How the fuck did "they were dead the whole time" become public consensus? Every fucking time I bring this show up to someone they mention this shit. I cant imagine how retarded you would have to be to believe this if you actually watched the entire show.

retards who didn't watch the show or dropped it around season 3 think the reveal that the flash-sideways was purgatory means the entire show was purgatory

I love that psychopathic weirdo

Attached: hp.gif (400x226, 1.85M)

I like how you use constantly as if you had witnessed me doing it a lot. And what's even funnier is that I actually love BB and GoT, I just love Lost even more. I kinda get where you're coming from, but now you know.

You know people shit on seasons 4 and 5 but if you love sci fi its pure kino. But if you wanted the whole show to be a bit more grounded and gritty like the first 2 then I understand why you'd hate it.

why didnt charlie just run outside the room and then lock the door from the outside?

because he realized that Desmond was right about him being doomed to die, so he accepted it before he got someone else killed trying to save him

I liked when it was survivor Kino, and then later Lord of the Flies, two teams Kino. Once the real world shit and time travel started happening it was a shambles.

Yeah like above poster said. He prefers the more survivor aspect and not the sci fi one.

Was Desmond's death the most disturbing of the series?

Desmond never died did he? Didn't he leave with the rest of the survivors who weren't Jack or Hurley?

He removed that rock thing from the centre of the island. Then he died screaming in terror when the island started shaking

wtf was that sanctum all about?

no, he left. when jack went down there, desmond was still alive and helped him plug the hole back up. then ben and hurley pull up desmond from the rope thinking it was jack.

Keeps good and evil balanced or sumshit

Nice babylons

Attached: LostMetaphor.jpg (500x2522, 414K)

Oh, completely forgot

It's good that she still gets roles

Attached: em.webm (1280x720, 1.64M)

Personally I only consider S1 kino. The cliffhanger ending was the peak... and then S2 hit and that's when I realized the show never had a plan and it was mystery boxes stuffed inside more mystery boxes. In fact, I had the same issue with Alias where I thought it was going somewhere but it really wasn't. I wasn't familiar with JJ Abrams back then. Now I know to stay far away from his hacknied bullshit.

how did anyone survive an in air breakup?

And I bet the idea of lost was pitched as a dramatic remake of Gilligan's island.

Locke fucked me up more .

Attached: 5x07_holdit.jpg (1280x672, 251K)

Dark's heading that way.
Introducing a multiverse instead of diving deeper into the apocalypse is probably the death kneel of this KINO show.

We'll see

was the dog magic?

what did the wheel do?

arm wrestle the light and move the island through time and space when it wins

There was some meme panel image of Faraday and a sawyer and nigger was the punchline but I could never ever find it. Can't remember the exact quote but it gave a hearty kek

Attached: 1562805350594.jpg (229x385, 24K)

We have to go back.

Thinking about rewatching it again for the first time. Can't help but recall all the fillers in it.
Is there a list out there which tells you what shit you can actually skip for the "main" plot?

Have you not seen the Leftovers?

It have different vibe, more like character drama than sci-fi/fantasy. I think its kino though

Don't skip any of it. Watch all 121 episodes.

there's no other way fám, i'm going through the same
watch them all, the filler is not that bad and it's part of the experience

the whole show is pretty long, deal with it, don't rush it

the only filler episode is Expose, and you should watch that anyway to see N*kki and P*ulo die

>the whole show is pretty long
I would gladly watch another six seasons

It's amazing episode, better than all Kate episodes combined

hell yes brethren, I've rewatched 8 times.

I enjoyed said and sun/jinn eps

Based

kino

Man growing up on this show bitches like Claire, Shannon, Kate, Juliet hell even Ana Lucia were my first major crushes.

Pusi

I really liked Locke until he went senile

Ana Lucia looks like a perpetually annoyed dog. I absolutely hate her face and boy is watching her a pain. Good actress though.

Scenes with Kate as mom were cringetastic

Just watch Kate's episodes on high speed. They are so shit