Fuck this guy

fuck this guy

Attached: amadeus-film-still-1343135543-view-1.jpg (460x620, 54K)

I never even saw this movie, and that wig pisses me off.

For the record, Salieri was not at all a bad person to Mozart, they worked together more closely than Mozart did with any other composer and cowrote several things. Salieri was one of the four people tocattend hisngrave after his burual, and was loyal to Mozart after his death, training Mozart's son his whole childhood and adolescence for free.

Death to Jews for their rampant abuse of character assassination under the guise of artistic liberty.

Mark Hamill almost got this role, but the director didn't want the fame of Luke Skywalker detracting from his movie. I bet Hamill's iconic Joker laugh came from when he first was practicing for Mozart.

Ahem...

Attached: 17-07.png (642x428, 382K)

his wife had hot tits and reminds me of an exgf, Salieri was a fucking punk for not slapping those fine European milkers around when he got the chance

The writers of the movie were pretty open about the fact that it wasn't true to history. They were interested in telling a story that highlighted the cruelty of fate when it came to certain individuals receiving talent over others. Mozart himself was hardly the carefree, giggly manbaby this movie made him out to be.

this movie was based

don't watch the extended edition

who cares if the movie was good?

mozart also had major health problems his whole life and probably died due to some archaic medical treatment

Didn't the movie kind of establish that he identified with Mozart way more than he originally thought he did anyway?

why, is the extended edition bad?

t. Salieri

t.Salieri

Attached: drunk mozart.jpg (450x280, 115K)

yes, it ruins the pacing and adds nothing

You're right, he should wear the pink one 24/7.

Attached: wolfy-n-stanzy.png (436x378, 335K)

I would've ripped that dress and corset open before she could even say ''I forgot to powder my wig''

aHAHAhaaaaaaaaaaa

he was based and you're a jealous insecure incel
>be a goofy chad
>take nothing seriously
>make the best music ever written anyway
>fuck a hot bitch with huge jugs
>make another composer so fucking jealous he slits his own goddamn throat
>die at 25 because you drank yourself to death partying so fucking hard

tv incels wish they were as based as this dude

you forgot
>wrote peepee poopoo music for a laugh

>They were interested in telling a story that highlighted the cruelty of fate when it came to certain individuals receiving talent over others.

The movie itself didn't believe in "the cruelty of fate," only Salieri's character. The movie showed the Mozart was pushed into doing nothing but music at a young age while Salieri dicked around with his friends. It showed that Mozart was constantly thinking about music and revising it in his head while Salieri is more focused on wading in his own jealousy.

Don't you get to see Mozart's wife's tits in the extended edition? I don't think it's in the original cut.

This movie did inspire a great Mr. Show sketch

the actor is a homosexual irl

I never watched this one. One of the few classics I've never got around to.. though for some reason I was always under the impression growing up that it's a comedy.

watch the theatrical cut, it's funny but not a comedy

Somebody post the milkies

Attached: 1543105517612.jpg (494x322, 26K)