Which Spidey is stronger, Tobey or Holland?

Which Spidey is stronger, Tobey or Holland?

Attached: 0D225830-F3BA-4A75-96A9-D576867FB6D6.jpg (655x360, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SjKXTiv4tp8
youtu.be/aVfJxS0Bpp0
youtube.com/watch?v=Xo_wlzBVifQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aVfJxS0Bpp0
youtube.com/watch?v=3tFO28z2iOg
youtube.com/watch?v=VIKXbdWyZ7E
youtube.com/watch?v=TBYW3A0Z5HI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tobey

Attached: 1560965765482.jpg (680x440, 71K)

>Hand on his shoulder
>"Pero no te atreviste"
Stuck in my head since then

Holland's spiderman was holding that ship together in Homecoming. He's pretty damn strong.

He couldn't hold it, that's why Iron Man saved the day as always.

Tobey beat motherfuckin Norman Osborn without Tony Starks OP toys. Granted he was at the mercy of Doc Ock and the Venom he fought was a bitch version of Venom, but yeah Tobey didn't need such abundant sci fi tech

did you see final the tobey vs gobby fight? he's strong as fuck

He was holding it, Iron Man fixed the ship.

Holding it for as long as he did was a bigger feat of strength than Toby's train scene.

One has CGI made by white men while the other has CGI made by filthy, smelly, disgusting street shitting pedophiles from India.

Tobey wins.

Attached: 1561331200163.webm (720x404, 1.67M)

Tom held on for longer than any other character when Thanos dusted them all because he was fighting against it.

This, just watch it: youtube.com/watch?v=SjKXTiv4tp8
the whole thing was pretty brutal in comparison to the mcu movies

that would have been respectable but I believe it was certainly just done for dramatic effect

Tom Holland probably since he isn't restricted to street/city level criminals like Tobey was. Unfortunately, this is also why the Raimi trilogy will always be better than MCU Spidey

It was given as the reason he lasted longer, also why he felt the pain of it, something to do with his spider sense too.

But his web is not organic

jesus christ

Attached: 1499216360295.gif (320x180, 2.71M)

post the non-shopped version

Well shit then that's pretty hardcore for a kid

But he has been restricted to that in his own movies where he is not fighting the end of the world with the other avengers

That’s fun to watch, pretty brutal too as you said

Yeah I think that’s why I like him best out of all the MCU, he just seems to have more emotional depth. I do like Maguire’s Spidey too though.

The lack of any sound beyond two superhumans being the fuck out of each other is haunting.

Holland get’s BTFO getting hit by a train while Maguire tanks it

youtu.be/aVfJxS0Bpp0

Stop comparing these two for the love of

Attached: stronger.jpg (425x832, 41K)

>post yfw JK simmons returned as J.J.

Attached: 1455901980604.jpg (300x300, 14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Xo_wlzBVifQ

Yeah but he’d just being through a mind fuck and didn’t see it coming.

Well Tobey Maguire has the strength to hold back a moving train, whereas Tom Holland has the strength to hold up five cinematic appearances as Spider-Man to Tobey's 3 soooo...

But truly I'd wager the concrete bunker when it dropped on Spidey in homecoming is the biggest feat of power, and throwing in that he's just 16 and still has a lot of growing left to do: Holland > Maguire > Garfield for STR.

Can’t we all just be friends?

Attached: 7281E6C2-922E-4773-BAA0-ACA5F38EA9C4.jpg (449x507, 46K)

Remember when capeshit actually showed accumulated battle damage? This is reason #1 why I hate the MCU movies, everyone's OP and can do anything and nobody gets legitimately weary ever. It's all plot armor until the plot requires said armor to disappear for 5 seconds, cue dramatic music. Such garbage.

Show me a scene from the newer Spider-Man films which is as kino as this? You can't.

Organic web shooters >>> mechanical.

Attached: spider well.webm (960x540, 1.96M)

That’s why FFH is the second best in the MCU after IW. Spidey gets his shit pushed in, he looks vulnerable for most of the film, he did in HC too actually.

Post the image of RDJ molesting him

Train mind.

Attached: 1399038371491.webm (1280x528, 2.87M)

If only the choreography was a little better it would have been the best super hero fight ever

Because those GG's jumps and spear are lame af

We'll have to see them wrestle to find out.

Tobey Spidey is a brawler who is all about getting in your face and beating the shit out of you. With restraint though depending on your durability.

Attached: Peter slips through.webm (1280x534, 963K)

Holland

Look at how Peter wails on him to get him away from aunt May.

Attached: Peter fucks up Otto.webm (1280x534, 2.5M)

Iron Faggot cant even hold a boat or Pull off one glove and barley can use spidey Sense. Toby all the way.

agree its kino but wtf who would ever prefer organic webs

*Shing*

Tom Holland is a superior British actor to that Andrew Garfield.

If I was on my laptop I would, but phone posting sorry.

I know it's because he's holding back, or rather that's the reason they give for fights not being over immediately, but Spider-Man could literally fucking cave someone's head in by punching them.

Holy fuck I forgot how much Tobey's Spidey threw punches compared to MCU and Andrew's web spamming

Attached: MY DICK.gif (400x304, 1.97M)

Shit

Best

It’s more comic book than the new Spidey, even with the big elemental villains etc. It looks so different, but too schlocky for my taste although it’s entertaining.

Stopping a bullet train in minutes with organic webbing with strength ALONE is far bigger. Plus getting fucked up by Sandman in a simple suit is also bigger.

these make me want to watch these movies again, but i have all these other movies to watch. what the fuck am i supposed to do now?

Did they forgot Ock is just a dude with a harness with 4 mechanical arms? he should be unconscious with in a single punch, fuck, the fall should be 100% fatal

That's what makes it better user. He could easily kill Otto in a hit but he still has restraint even when someone close to him is in danger.

Attached: He's back.webm (1920x800, 1.51M)

True, but you think he'd find that happy medium where it's not murdering a regular dude, but still hard enough to make their fucking bell ring.

Indeed but sadly there's rarely any middle medium. If you kill someone close to him, he is going to either beat you within an inch of your life or kill you.

Attached: Peter hunts.jpg (1024x1599, 240K)

Except by most MCU movies endings the heroes look beat to shit you dumb DCuck.

Tobey's punches couldn't even knock out a normal human. Meanwhile, Holland blocks a Cull Obsidian punch like it's nothing.
youtube.com/watch?v=3tFO28z2iOg

He can't just knock Doc Ock out - if he did, the arms wouldn't be restrained by him and probably do more damage (like what happens in the Hospital).
Spider-Man's punches are more to distract him than anything, to lead his attention away from other things. He knows Otto doesn't have full control of the arms so he can't risk them taking control.

this, i was kind of distracted by that desu. still a great fight scene.

FFH is shittier than HC, shill

Yeah, when he goes all out, he's actually terrifying. Why I think it's a good thing the writers don't do it often. I'm just saying the regular villains at this point should probably have brain damage.

it never slows their roll dipshit, it's all superficial battle damage

Literally soul vs. soulless. What a world we live in where even the early 00's have more soul than the current year.

Attached: 1497056680566.webm (640x360, 2.63M)

Tobey said nigger and wasn't cancelled

>that goblin sound when he front flips

>Tobey gets the shit beaten of out him, he's bleeding and injured and look like he's about to pass out any moment now.
>Doesn't give up or beg for mercy
>Gobby gets punched a few times where he's helmet falls off and he doesn't even look injured at all
>Begs for his life like a bitch despite having the advantage
Why is Gobby such a bitch? He still could have won.

Because everyone has a nano suit now. I fucking hate it.

Is there a director's cut out there? I don't remember Ock and Spidey duking it out in front of a hot secretary.

>DCuck
nice strawman. DC is just as bad. Superman had an hour of two guys beating the shit out of each other until one magically has the ability to snap the other one's neck.

It’s not, you silly wanker. MJ has a huge personality upgrade for a start. HC is high on my list anyway, Holland is perfect and I love Vulture.

>that comic in where he hunts the sinister six and he literally says nothing, doesn't even have internal monologues...the only thing you read is what the villains think and say, and they're terrified
Felt like reading a slasher comic

Otto wasn’t a normal human at that point iirc, the metal arms were deeply attached to his spine and mind

what the fuck is wrong with brown people?

This is a hundred times better than any MCU movie ever made. It's hilarious to me how zoomers these day try to paint the Holland movies as good. They're absolute garbage.

I'm not sure what his plan with the glider was. Even if it hit Peter it still would've fucked him up too

Yeah, spiderman 2.1

He was probably bored of being thrown into brick walls and wanted to try the old "get the hero to let his guard down while I pull some sneaky shit" trick.

Get the Raimi cut. There's some dialog that makes things clearer.

Neato, I had no idea. Time to check that out. Thanks, user.

He’s trying to trick Peter

>garbage
You’re totally wrong but OK

Yeah, scary Spider-Man is awesome, but if it was done to often would kind of lose it's shine.

What the hell I don’t remember this line in the film

My problem with FFH is they just gave up all pretext and made every single secondary character except MJ props and vehicles for jokes. I still liked it but HC was better in that respect

Tobey’s vegan and Holland is on that MCU steroid gear

How the fuck can anyone above the age of 12 even watch this shit? Like what's the appeal? The acting is horrible, the dialogue is atrocious and the CGI is like a video game from the 90's.

It is. You must be one of those retards that like it though, so I can't imagien you would understand.

and? his bones would shatter after falling 40 stories like it did in the train battle

Tobey tanks a train that LITERALLY hits his head

Which Spidey actor would pull this off?

Attached: Angry Spidey.jpg (589x6135, 1.69M)

I don’t see that, but do you mean characters like the teachers? They actually made me laugh, that black guy with his paranoia about witches, fucking hell. It’s alright though, different tastes and all that.

Tobey or Garfield

I love it, so yeah I’m guess I’m retarded. I just like Spider-Man and think Holland is very good at playing him. I like Maguire too, usually have a rewatch on Saturday afternoons with mates.

that makes him more durable. not stronger.

kys

Yeah, I can't quite see Holland doing it.

It's obviously fucking Tobey

Why? I like Spider-Man, too, he was my favorite superhero growing up and loved the Raimi movies. But what's the appeal? I've watched Homecoming and 10 min in I was bored out of my mind. Barely finished it after at least 5 tries. I genuinely want to understand the appeal of these movies because as hard as I try to, I can't.

the pacing in the 2002 movie is god tier
all scenes are memorable and nothing feels like wasted time

spiderman 2 is great, but i think the first movie is better regarding to the pacing

Tobey has natural webbing & Tom has to use a gadget.

How do you guys think this would affect their feat?

I genuinely can't figure it out.

>I like Spiderman
>Which is why I support a character that is literally nothing like Spiderman
fuck off

Civil War and Avengers are not spider man movies. Tom has 2 movies, he's on par with Garfield at this point.

Yeah, I thought he was funny because I like the actor but the other teacher, and Ned and the blondes subplot especially went too far to me and ungrounded the movie too much that I'm losing a sense of stakes.

Holland
>almost never uses his spider-sense
>has no healing factor
>always needs tony stark and his tech to bail him out

Tobey
>stopped a train all by himself
>takes goblin bombs to the fucking face
>makes his own suits

>>has no healing factor
he has though
he was looking like shit in London...then a day later he's fine when May pics him in the airport

did you guys liked spiderman 3?

Because they're fucking lazy
To be fair though, I don't know why that user even mentioned it since Tobey doesn't either

The brief scenes in Far From Home where Spidey goes full RIP AND TEAR like the corridoor sequence where he's just bodying every drone sent at him and finishes it off by impaling one by driving another through it were absolute kino and channeled the frentic brawler style the Tobey films had.

I really hope as the MCU goes on it takes him further in that direction, I much prefer Peter being an acrobatic beatdown machine than having him rely on gadgets, chucking shit with webs, or leading his enemy's attacks into eachother. Those elements are fine in moderation but lack the raw, whipcrack paced motion and heavy hits that Spidey can really bring to life with his sheer maneuverability.

Spiderman 3 is an extremely boring movie, Spiderman 1/2 are my favorite capekinos, but even though I overall liked 3, it's just hard not to fall asleep to.
Plus the pacing is absolute fucking garbage

absolute kino

oh yeah I thought that Tobey had a healing factor but then I remembered the scene where Norman discovers the cut on his arm at dinner

Can someone post the J.K. Simmons scene already? I don't care about mcu but I loved him in the raimi movies

I think Holland is a good actor - he gives a warmth and depth to Spider-Man I didn’t much feel with the other two actors, especially not Garfield, good villains, I relate to the school + romance stuff easily, I like that the new version are less schlocky and the dialogue less comic book, the acting overall is more realistic and less hammy. Prefer younger aunt May because the old one felt like a weird cheesy grandma from The Waltons or a Hallmark film, I just couldn’t understand why she’s the aunt of a teen, and did she have any dialogue that wasn’t written that like a Hallmark ad with her giving out sage, grandmotherly advice? The bit where she goes cold on him because of uncle Ben’s death is the one moment she felt realistic. But I don’t want to pick apart the Raimi films because I do like them. I like Stark as a character, so I like the new idea of him as Peter’s father figure, and all the fallout from his death has been interesting to watch. I don’t need any copy of the Raimi films or the comic book to enjoy this version of Spider-Man, he’s IT for me.

He’s a lot like Spider-Man, the “Iron lad” memes are just stupid and don’t correlate with the time st all.

Yeah I did, I want more dark Peter though, and the scene with the dance in MJ’s club was a bit cheesy.

I just want Last Stand multiverse Spider-Man to be shown. I want Peter to see a glimpse of his possible future self who's alone, ok with murder, and about to get gunned down fighting a bunch of cops.

Attached: .236.jpg (1200x1200, 792K)

I just want to ask you: are you female by any chance?

>Is completely awkward as Spiderman
>Not shown to be all that nerdy
>Has literally no consequences ever, bar Edith
>No Uncle Ben
>All his shit made for him
>Doesn't even have the right supporting cast
>Is in High School
Yeah, no he isn't

Well if I say yes I’ll get told to dilate and if I say no older called a faggot, so what do you want me to say? You asked why I like the films, I answered

>Spiderman can punch holes in human beings, hits harder and faster than the hardest punching boxer ever by a country mile and then some 10x
>Can't lay out a fat old man with no combat training with a direct punch

What gives?

And to elaborate the first point, he is literally the same character with the mask on or off, which is a huge fucking problem

opinion disregarded

He literally has to hold back. Come on user.

Attached: 97dcbf5dba34b638cb0206c25eff58fab77f8949_hq.jpg (599x411, 85K)

>Spiderman can punch holes in human beings, hits harder and faster than the hardest punching boxer ever by a country mile and then some 10x
>Doesn't even punch people
What the fuck Holland

Sadly I think that was just a cameo, nothing more, it felt very last minute tacked on compared to everything else

>You asked why I like the films, I answered
And I got my answer as to why. The reason why I asked, if you are curious, is because your arguments were that of a woman. It's quite clear that you like NuSpidey because Tom Holland is cute and the teen romance drama makes you moist. Which isn't really a problem, but it did give me an idea of the kind of people that like these movies, which is what I wanted.

>is not always awkward as Spider-Man, such as with the bank scene, against Thanos etc
>is nerdy enough to play with Star Wars toys and be all about schoolwork, typical uncool nerd
>literally has consequences in HC and FFH where he fucks things up and has to fx them
>some of his shit made for him, big fucking deal?
>has a great supporting cast who don’t interfere or upstage him, especially after MJ was vastly improved
>is in high school for now, as Maguire was too.

Attached: 66618052_2074108192898821_3656437924066066005_n.jpg (1080x1343, 161K)

How limp
That sucks. You don’t know anything about me. I’ve seen all the films, cartoons, read a lot of the comics, but it means nothing because “tits?” it feels cheap that you’ve just made this assumption to wriggle out of admitting your opinion on these films isn’t the only one. On that lame note I’m fucking off. Thanks for talking up until the disappointing climax there.

I like that

This looks chill as fuck

I knew you would like it
and you will like this pic too

Attached: 169874650_09212cca_640.jpg (640x810, 123K)

>is not always awkward as Spider-Man, such as with the bank scene, against Thanos etc
He's primarily awkward though. He is supposed to be a cocky quip master, not some dumb reference machine
>is nerdy enough to play with Star Wars toys and be all about schoolwork, typical uncool nerd
We see one scene where his friend Ned has the Death Star. We also never see him be bullied besides for Flash, who is obviously not liked by anyone else. Peter should be an outcast, yet he gets one of the most popular girls at the school for being smart, which we never see bar one scene with Mysterio
>literally has consequences in HC and FFH where he fucks things up and has to fx them
Like? Which one actually had consequences besides Edith? Aunt May clearly doesn't give a shit so the ending of Homecoming doesn't matter, and I bet his identity being revealed will make him popular.
>some of his shit made for him, big fucking deal?
Yes it is. It completely takes victories away from Peter since it's not all on him. Granted the ending fights of both movies are okay about this.
>has a great supporting cast who don’t interfere or upstage him, especially after MJ was vastly improved
They're fucking one dimensional garbage. Jesus christ.
>is in high school for now, as Maguire was too.
Maguie was in High School for like 30 minutes in the first, and Peter is largely a college and above character

This retard clearly hasn't watched any of the mcu Spiderman films.

Into the Masklessverse

There's literally no reason to prefer the older movies except due to nostalgia. The second one is basically a movie about a poor guy that happens to be a superhero, it's all secondary to the fact that he is poor. He isn't funny, isn't smart, he isn't interesting. I loved them before, but that was because that was the only thing that was. My biggest problem is that he can't banter.. at all.
>Spider-man! You're in the way for my schemes!
>DON'T SAY THAT, YOU DON'T KNOW ME YOU MEANIE!
And the organic web is just poor writing. Garfield was a great spider-man, but his Peter was too cool. Holland is great. He feels like the character. Sure, he is young. But Spider-man became spidey in high school, so I don't mind. He still handles all the themes that he should, like having too much responsibility and balancing life and crime-fighting. The fights are well-choreographed and instead of handicapping him they just let the villains have the edge in other ways. And no one can say that the mysterio montage wasn't kino as fuck.

I loved it as a kid.
S3 Venom was a much better version imo, don't let the comic fags say other wise.

This honest to god sounds like it was written by a 9 year old

Anyone else really starting to dislike MCU fans? They sure like to act like their shit don't stink.

Attached: 1525227810300.png (329x374, 299K)

You could have just said you didn't like Spiderman as a character and saved everyone some time

You didn't watch either MCU spidey film did you

Attached: 13b[1].gif (931x682, 426K)

I love Spider-man. But I like the character from the comics. Not poor-man.

I stopped watching MCU movies after Civil War was so bad

Than clearly you didn't read the fucking comics

It was awful, completely ruined the series for me. I saw 1 and 2 as a kid in theaters, and was 19 by the time 3 came out.

Everything about everyone was just cripplingly awful.

>The second one is basically a movie about a poor guy that happens to be a superhero
So spider-man then?

So you like Holland' who clearly has nothing to do with the comics and dislike Tobey?

Attached: fa9797.jpg (612x624, 46K)

I know that he is poor in the comics, but that isn't the fucking plot of every comic. Name a single fucking arc that is "I need to be able to afford my rent!". Those things are at best secondary in the comics, a part of his life, not the plot.

civil war was the last one I watched too, and I don't think it counts as "watching" when I was fingering a chick the whole time

If anything, Tobey is further away from the comics. what is your point?

No shit, just like that isn't the plot of more than one fucking Raimi movie. Fucking idiot

That's how I watch all my movies

Attached: flag-of-chad.jpg (526x306, 13K)

That’s not the plot in Spider-Man 2 either though?

When it came out, it was a meh tier flick. But the more MCU flicks that come out afterwards, the better and better it looks.

I really want to see your explanation for this thinking

Are you sure? Because there are probably more scenes dedicated to that in the Spider-man 2 than to anything else in the entire movie.

That's fucking wrong though. It's more about his struggle to balance his Spiderman life with his personal life, and money just happens to be involved with that. Shit Aunt May's finances are the bigger issue in the film

>bullet train
it was a subway

>Gobby gets punched a few times
Did you not see the part where he gets a fucking wall dropped on top of him?
Also he was trying to trick Peter

I don't give a shit about "trve" Spiderman, I want Raimi adapted loserman. The man understands characters more than any comic writer or committee of producers. Go fuck yourself with your cheap plastic shit you fucking manchildren.

Too kino for reality.

How is he further away from the comics? He is what comic Spider-Man is. Or are you trying to say zoomer Holland's Spider-Man is closer? Let's see
>relies on tech suit and MISTAR Stark to bail him out constantly
>is a dumb fuck
>no uncle Ben to guide him and he has an incest relationship with his MILF aunt.
>popular at school, extremely so. Everyone seems to like him
>dates the hottest (at least presented so in the movies) chicks in the movies.
>MISTER STARK
>gets beaten by C-list villains, is pretty much a C-list hero of a joke himself.
>quips incessantly. Now, comic Spidey drops a few quips here and there, but certainly not all the time. It's way overdone, compact with zoomer references all over.
>looks better and more buffed than the entirety of his school which makes the whole outcast thing make even less sense
>relies on mister Stark's gadgets all the time
>is a secondary character to mister Stark in the first movie
>relies on Mr. Stark to save the day all the time.
>has the charisma and personality of a vacuum. No internal dilemma, nothing. He just does thing because he is Spider-man and he is supposed to do them.

Someone never read Venom's first appearance lol

Well, Peter was probably not trying to kill him

You're a retard

Comic book spider-man
>Nerd
>Made his own web-shooters along with the web
>Quips
>Not popular
>Intelligent

Tobey
>Not really nerdy
>organic web
>poor quips
>not popular
>not really intelligent
Holland fits the bill for all those. Not sure what else there is to say?
Raimi poartrayed that in a very poor way, pun absolutely intended.
>He is shown being intelligent in school and the way that he made his own web fluid.
>likable=//=popular
>spider-man has always dated the hottest girls, his wife is a fucking super model
>Yes, he gets beaten by c-lists? so does spidey in the comics
>he definitely has charisma, moreso that tobey that just weeps all the time.
No U

Sad that this won't happen because of all the rights issues between Sony and Marvel because they both want Spidey for themselves. Its also why all of the MCU Spiderman characters are so different from the comics.

Bold claim. Have you read any?

Literally the first issue of Amazing Spider-Man is him trying to join the FF because he thinks they can give him a job since now that his uncle is dead he needs to provide for him and his aunt, you dumb nigger

the "Everything!"-line was great, everything else was shit.

Holland definitely feels popular desu
He didn't quip at all IN FFH or Homecoming against his big bads just like Tobey. Only quips from him were against team Cap in Civil War
And we only are told believe he's smart because he's a part of that school group. We haven't seen any real smarts from him that haven't included the use of Tony Stark's tech
I like both but bad argument user

>is still learning as spiderman
> is shown to be very nerdy and outtalks a room full of smart people about the multverse as well as designs his own suit and explosives at the end
>id say blowing up half of london for being naive is a huge consequence, id say getting outted as spiderman is a pretty big consequence. and you trying to disqualify it because it destroys your point is pathetic
> uncle ben is a thing, his suitcase has his initials. they just havent rehashed it because its already an established part of the mythos and no one needs to see it happen again ( hes already fighting crime so hes already gotten his guilty consequence and great power means great responsibility thing going)
> he made his own webshooters and his own web, so no not really. and thats excluding him building and designing his own suit at the end of far from home
> he has aunt may, flash, and a shittier version of mj. but if you think spiderman has anything do with his his supporting cast and not his rogues gallery your legit retarded
> is in highschool... yeah? like spiderman is supposed to be? thats where he started in the comicsa nd stayed for a long time you dipshit. and where alot of the reboots place him

your nto a spiderman fan and probably read one run in the nneties. sit down kid you have literally no clue what youre talking about and your attempt at gatekeeping is pathetic

>He is shown being intelligent in school and the way that he made his own web fluid.
Where is he shown to be intelligent? It's just said he made his own web shooters and we are supposed to go with it. Which isn't any more "intelligent" than Tobey's Spider-man having natural ones.
>likable=//=popular
Those two coincide most of the time. If a person is likable by the majority, he for sure is popular. Especially in high school. He is also extremely popular. The star of his team in the first one and everyone relies on him. The only thing I remember to the contrary is that fat Pajeet calling him "Benis Parker xD". once or twice. He was invited to parties and was adored by pretty much everyone.
>spider-man has always dated the hottest girls, his wife is a fucking super model
Not in high school, he did not. Mary Jane was circumstance and most of the women he meets don't notice him at first sight. It's obvious the main girl from the first one liked him since the very beginning. And that "MJ" mutt also seems to like him, playfully teasing him all the time.
>Yes, he gets beaten by c-lists? so does spidey in the comics
Yeah, I want you to give me an example of this, please.
>he definitely has charisma, moreso that tobey that just weeps all the time.
Show me a scene in which Holland exhibits even an ounce of charisma.

>Not really nerdy
Yes he is
>poor quips
His quips are on point and not just a dumb reference to something
>not really intelligent
Except he clearly is in the movies due to the fact he's in Connor's class
Also the fact that you think Holland is nerdy in the way that makes him an outcast, quippy in the classic Spiderman fashion, or intelligent is beyond stupid. He's even popular from what we've seen from him
>Raimi poartrayed that in a very poor way, pun absolutely intended.
Except the reason the movie is so beloved is because of the way it's handled you absolute moron

I think FFH made his MJ a lot more bareable

Flash on the other hand...

comics are gay, go back to Yea Forums

> is in highschool... yeah? like spiderman is supposed to be? thats where he started in the comicsa nd stayed for a long time you dipshit. and where alot of the reboots place him
>Says that we're the ones who only read like one comic book
>Says this
You can't make this shit up

MCU is for nu-males, women and children.

McFarlane eyes are best eyes.

Attached: 1439022227966.jpg (2250x3000, 2.27M)

>Tobey
>not really intelligent
Please stop replying to that retard

Tom got crushed by building collapse without suit and arose to beat nigger's father

that looked lame though
the train thing looked cool

These are rootless people who have abandoned true familial relationships to feel a reflection of those connections via consumerism

Why must we always argue when it comes to Spider-Man movies
All of them are fun and if they have differences just remember it's just another portrayal of spidey

Attached: tumblr_mntw31kEsY1qf7qaco2_500.gif (500x332, 819K)

>if you think spiderman has anything do with his his supporting cast and not his rogues gallery your legit retarded
What? His supporting cast is literally the reason why he hasn’t gone insane yet. Without them supporting Peter in his lowest moments and being there as motivation for doing the things he does then he’d be either dead or quit being spider-man all together

>466▶
> (You)
>I think FFH made his MJ a lot more bareable
>Flash on the other hand...
i agree. they really toned down her bullshit, at least shes watchable in a scene now

but holy shit they went full retard on flash. they should have just had ned be the dipsht with the livestream if they really needed that plotpoint.

flash is supposed to be a chad football player who picks on parker. not some 5'4 indian trustfund kid,
its like the exact opposite of the character

Idiots that actually think Spider-Man has been in high school longer than he has been a grown man in the comics always make me vomit

>accumulated battle damage
I cannot name a single situation in which this is ever not kino

you literally have no clue of the history of the character

You've never read a Spider-Man comic besides Marvel Adventures

Attached: 500098._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1968, 647K)

>One scene in the movie shows that he's smart
No it doesn't
>London and his identity
One of those are personal, the other is not. We also don't see any of the aftermath, so not really valid. The validity of his identity will depend on the third movie
>Uncle Ben
No one wants a rehash, but it has to be properly established. Spiderman can not and should not exist without Ben setting him on the path
>His own webshooter and his own suit
One we never see, one uses Stark's technology
>Supporting cast
Absolutely matter you fucking dunce
>Highschool
He is not a teenage character, this is what differentiates the people who actually read the comics, and those that watched the Disney cartoons

>flash is supposed to be a chad football player who picks on parker. not some 5'4 indian trustfund kid,
And Peter is an outcast nerd, but in Homecoming he is such a Chad that every ebony wants to ride his dick. And fucking zoomers say he is more similiar to the comics.

I miss Chad flash so much watching those films

hes not wrong though
name one scene in any of the three movies where he does anything that could be considered on the level of genius that spiderman is supposed to be

im not even trying ot fight you on that, im just drawing a blank to anything besides having doc ock explain some science things to him in 2. and thats not really showing intelligence.

Tobey all the way, probably the last real complex hero in all of capeshit.

>One scene in the movie shows that he's smart
>No it doesn't
Meant to say that it isn't enough to change the fact he acts like a moron 95% of the time

>and those that watched the Disney cartoons
Is he even a teenager in the Disney cartoons? I remember that one from the 90's (the most popular one) when he is in college about to graduate or something. He certainly was never in high school for a long time in any Spider-man variation. I don't know how Disney convinced these faggots that it was so.

>All of them are fun
Raise your standards, or you'll be eating shit all your life.

despite
>grunts with effort
being only 13
>rubble begins to rise
percent
> building starts to move as he stand up

Spider-Man deserves to be recognized as the messianic figure he is and not just some adolescent jobber

Attached: spider-chad.jpg (1024x577, 113K)

Yeah from what I remember they based like 3 different Spidey cartoons in the 2000's around High School

You guys are forgetting the best Spider-Man film we never got

Attached: Spider-Man_(James_Cameron).jpg (317x484, 24K)

Holland might edge out Tobey and take the win due to a more advanced suit with built in weapons and ai support.

He's never shown to be a genuis, but his intelligence is a bigger part of his character in all 3 movies.
If someone who only saw either Far from Home or Homecoming to list his character traits, I guarantee none would say smart

also, holland has fought cosmic foes and other superheroes, so he has better battle xp.

>tfw just rewatched the Raimi Spider-Man trilogy with my dad for the first time in years
It's the only superhero stuff he enjoys besides Batman 1989 and I couldn't agree more, Doc Ock is still cool as fuck to see on screen.

yeah it had some cool bits

Attached: crumbly man.jpg (1038x576, 317K)

>we never got
thank god

I like Holland, wish they gave him a better script.
He is so bland and uninteresting.

Attached: 6f5adb2feb06939a3bcfbdd9ae607a0a.jpg (1242x917, 200K)

okay but what has he actually done?

>It's the only superhero stuff he enjoys besides Batman 1989 and I couldn't agree more, Doc Ock is still cool as fuck to see on screen.
I agree. I think Raimi's movies are the only good genuinely good movies in the superhero genre. Nolan's Batman trilogy and Burton were good movies for the superhero genre itself, but not as a whole. And the rest is pure shit. Blade 1,2 are also good movies, but I hardly consider them part of the superhero genre. They're more like classic vampire movies.

Basedderman would cry and fall apart as soon as Tobey called him a nigger lover. That'd be too much for his zoomer feelings.

Just came back from seeing Far From Home and it pisses me off how garbage the fight scenes were.

Attached: meh.jpg (540x703, 68K)

Peter was holding back because he knew Otto was a good man who was in an extreme state of PTSD after his accident and wife's death.

I get the feeling Tobey spider would have been crushed by the airport infrastructure Cap dropped on Holland.

Then the rest of civil war would have been Cap on the run for murder

Tobey also took a grenade to the face though.

this so much

fought cosmic foes, and other superheroes. the villains in his solo movies seem stronger than the raimi villains too. Like I said, mcu peter has more battle exp than raimi peter, and he has better tech to boot.

Holland is a bit physically stronger iirc and is the most efficient with his webbings. His spidey senses however are pretty weak.
Tobey is very powerful and tanks like a motherfucker. His spidey senses are very strong too.
Garfield is the fastest and his spidey senses are on par with Tobey's. But his feats of strength and endurance aren't nearly as good as the others.
Tobey > Holland > Garfield

And there's your answer

>tfw there are zoomers in this thread who are literally watching this fight for the first time ever

>Tom Holland teaming up with an older, grizzled Tobey Maguire
Fuck I'd watch that

yeah i liked the shot where peter uses his spider sense and grabs the gun, he looked really fucked up

id watch this

>Peter
Tobey>Garfield>Holland
>Spiderman
Tobey>Garfield>Holland
fite me

What a retarded way of looking at super hero movies. No wonder they have a bad stigma despite the good stories in the comics.

>fought
but did he beat any of them though?

>I get the feeling Tobey spider would have been crushed by the airport infrastructure Cap dropped on Holland.
Tobey's Peter would have dropped Captain Cuck on his ass and never gotten into that position in the first place. Furthermore, that thing that fell on Holland only partly did. Not to mention Tobey did a more impressive feat when he saved Mary Jane by holding the collapsed building.

Switch Holland and Garfield on Peter then you're spot-on, Garfield doesn't act like Peter Parker at all.

That isn't helping with the woman thing, user.

But then neither does Holland. Atleast Garfield is shown to be smart and is a social outcast. Holland is said to be smart and shown to be popular, despite one scene in the gym.

Tobey if you like Raimi movies better
Holland if you're into MCU

There. That was easy.

LOL ok

Hold back slightly less to one hit knock out

tell Disney to send more interns, I think 100 of them for 6 months will turn the tide and make the rest of Yea Forums consider MCU anything more than liquid shit

Garfield doesn't really make sense as a social outcast though, guess we can agree Tobey fits it best.

But then the movie would be over!

Honestly he does though. He's a pretty edgy slightly douchey person, it's easy to imagine he acts like people I used to know in High School like that. Besides for the skating thing it honestly wasn't that badly modernized.

Both fake as shit faggots .. ?? an Rubbish actors but wear stretchy shit you

GOLDEN for .. cancerous WORTHLESS
cunts ..

Lets have kino these monsters are Killed an no onme cares .. an then all at upvote cunts .. I want them to die slowly in the shredder .. ok
Cos Chan cared ....upvote is worthless

A high speed train hits him, and you say he couldn’t handle it? Retard

>Garfield doesn't really make sense as a social outcast though
Neither does Holland considering who he goes to school with. Holland is buffed and some fat manlet Pajeet is bullying (if you could even call that a bullying) him? I don't know what they try to do with Holland, really. He appears to be incredibly popular (invited to parties, star of the team, all the hot chicks at school want his dick) but the movies tries to tell you he isn't.

I agree, but at least he had soul

Why would you want this to happen. It would be retarded and their asspull explanation for why there are 3 spiderman in the same world would be next level cringe. Just let Tobey rest, he already had a hard life with the clusterfuck that was Spider man 3.

can't believe none of you fags have posted this
youtube.com/watch?v=VIKXbdWyZ7E

I don't watch none of this gay shit user

Tobey Peter would have stood still and the metal would have bent around him and he would have chided Cap for being an asshole and Cap would be all embarrassed for trying to murder a kid in a squabble that largely has nothing to do with him.

>feats are a bad way of ranking superheroes
are you retarded?
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. also yes, he did manage to kill ebony maw through wits. an enemy that would have destroyed raimi peter.

>WAAAAH I CAN’T BE A HERO PLEASE CALL THE AVENGERS WAAAAAAAAH

>somewhat large space critter
vs
>giant motherfucker made of sand
>shapeshifting space parasite
>tentacle dude
you're fucking retarded, you fucking retard

>Tobey's Peter would have dropped Captain Cuck on his ass and never gotten into that position in the first place
Tobey was a talkative faggot, they likely would have had the same mid battle conversation

Probably because this was mentioned in the first 20 posts or so by multiple people and was already discussed. Faggot

Soul

holland has fought
>army of invading aliens
>ultra telekinesis wizard
>iron vulture made from alien tech
>giant drone swarms built by iron man
>other superheroes, including a guy that can go kaiju mode
>Mother fucking Thanos armed with Infinity Stones

Go fuck yourself retard.

>giant drone swarm
Kek

Makes more sense than him having an infinite supply of non organic webs

He runs out of them in far from home

Goddamn, I forgot how brutal that was. I remember watching it when I was 12 when it came out think it was so cool because it was someone getting the shit beat out of him
Has anything in the MCU even come close to this?

Sand man has great characterization stfu pseudo

It was a different time...

This scene is legendary

It's been confirmed he's going to have an extensive role in the next one. It's quite likely he'll be behind Scorpion.

The only thing i can think of from the MCU that was fairly brutal is caps fight with Bucky at the end of winter soldier

Remember when the scene of them brawling while falling through the air was so iconic that every superhero movie fight for like 5-6 years had a copycat scene?

oh

source?

Wrong. Tobey-Man stopped a greater mass with greater velocity completely on his own. Holland- Man wasn't even strong enough to hold the ship together under the force of gravity. From a resting start.

>It's been confirmed he's going to have an extensive role in the next one.
>“It’s a little less comic-book — we’re taking him in a slightly different direction. But we’re excited that if this continues on and we get to work on the next one, hopefully, it’ll involve a lot of J.K.”
>It's quite likely he'll be behind Scorpion.
Jameson hired Gargan and funded his transformation in the comics. Homecoming established that Gargan wants to find out who he is and kill him, FFH has Jameson reveal the secret.

Who is Dontell Harry?

Holland Spidey was able to resist getting fucking snapped out of existence. He's way stronger.

Attached: spider-man-split-1547580663.jpg (480x479, 28K)

Care to post it? I'm positive it won't change my opinion.

They are relentlessly handsome. I want to see them kiss.

IT'S YOU WHO'S OUT GOBBIE

Maguire wouldn’t be snapped

How do you know?

>..out of the closet, you fucking faggot!

didn't the matrix revolutions do that first?

What about Tony in Infinity War?

goblins teeth at around the 1:44 mark. Just spooky desu, rami really knows how to shoot a scene.

>This retard clearly hasn't watched any of the mcu Spiderman films.
who would voluntarily watch that horse shit?

FFH is my favorite Spider-Man movie because I love cutesy, awkward romantic drama and tsundere girls. I still really like the Raimi movies but I can't watch a lot of scenes without feeling embarrassed for the actors.
I also dislike Into the Spiderverse and think it's overrated

Attached: my-image.png (1216x746, 559K)

Iron Man 2 is nowhere NEAR that bad. It's definitely B, tier, better than Thor and Wasp but worse than Ultron.

>Everyone supporting Spiderman
KINO AS FUCK
youtube.com/watch?v=TBYW3A0Z5HI

imagine hating IM3

God damn the screaming, grunts and the anguish. How the fuck did Toby do it bros!?

Garbage taste have a terrible day

Attached: 1555185836576.jpg (225x224, 7K)

Kys

Great taste have a nice day

Attached: 1514178047059.jpg (399x386, 23K)

Holland had to learn to use his spider sense in FFH. It's how he defeated mysterio

Where Toby has the whole Spiderman package day 1, Holland needs to learn everything and gain each skill as he goes. His healing factor is also insane, he got hit by a bullet train.

But you're clearly a faggot who doesn't deserve Spiderman. Raimi films we're good but they objectively aren't half as quality as MCU. Feel free to eat your own shit for the next week as you btich about this some more.

Every ironman but the first is trash. Accept facts

This is lame as shit. Tobey is stronger than iron fag and takes real battle damage

Attached: 913D0639-724D-4B67-B866-83B72471DB2A.jpg (1000x417, 156K)

raimi films were fucking garbage, only incels think otherwise

Tobey by far. Tobey also doesn't look fake in 90% of the scenes he's in

How I know you’re a fucking Tom Holland fangirl

You’re a fucking Tom Holland fangirl. Opinion discarded.

Gee I wonder
>Tugboat macguire
>Not gay
>Tom Holland
>Fuckin gay
Tugboat wins

The train scene in spider-man 2 actually fucking shows how well he can improvise in a pinch and save every person that doc com throws at him. He doesn’t let a single person die. He’s a competent motherfucker.

how the fuck do films from nearly two decades ago look better than the new mcu shit that's getting churned out?

I could be remembering wrong but I thought most of the raimi trilogy does as much practical effects as possible, where mcu shit is like "anytime Spiderman is in his suit, either the suit or the background had to be cg"

Everyone here talks like Tobeyman's best feat stopping a train when he tanked two punches of a bloodthirsty giant Sandman. Imagine being hit several times by a bunch of sand, rocks, bricks and metals.
That said, Hollandman is stronger.

Attached: 5323659-0466230216-im06..jpg (860x603, 109K)

That is impressive, but I still think stopping a speeding train is more impressive, endurance is a gay stat to brag about. I don't get the Holland queers comparing holding a slowly splitting tanker to a SPEEDING FUCKING TRAIN. Tobeys muscles are so fucking jacked it's ripping his fucking suit. Holland can't even handle some banter from a fuckin pooinloo

Am I the only one that thinks this Peter could probably get constant pussy? People laugh at him, but you have to be one confident mother fucker to do that shit. Nothing radiates sex appeal to women like confidence.

Attached: 1562858704700-tv.jpg (580x834, 96K)

>anytime Spiderman is in his suit, either the suit or the background had to be cg
fuck that's depressing
where did it go so wrong?

You only consider the weight of the ship and forget about the train's velocity.
Stopping that was not like if he was holding a train IN PLACE while it was breaking, it's an entirely different thing...

Yearly movie quotas

That was such bullshit reaction how everyone was appalled spider took out a dude who 5 secs earlier was going to rape and murder everyone in that scene.

I remember Garfield having some impressive feats but it's been awhile since I've seen his movies. I do remember him being incredibly agile

who is it? looks like the lizard or scorpion
spiderman has a lot of green villians now that I think of it

The first half of amazing Spiderman is nearly a beat for beat worse remake, the fucking retarded "ya know, if you have some kind of ability to do things, you have a responsibility to do those things" shit was retarded

Cool. I thought we were talking about power levels

Kill yourself faggot

this was a good thread

raimi spiderman is kino
fuck tom holland
fuck the mcu
fuck niggers
fuck the jews
fuck the jannies

based as fuck