You may not like it, but this is what peak suction looks like

You may not like it, but this is what peak suction looks like.

Attached: Nono.jpg (768x576, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFchpvKpYm0
youtu.be/kgKFGzwdmeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

underrated thread

I just remembered that disgusting thing they used to eat in that show
what the fuck was it?

Pussy

I used to watch this psyop shit as a kid

blended dick cheese with red food coloring

Tubby Custard

go back to /pol/ and reddit

He's giving those bedroom eyes.

>reminder:
>if you complain about
>pol that means you
>are probably a tranny

Are you ok?

That jelly they ate used to look so delicious.

Getting wasted and watching Teletubbies was a fun way to spend the summer of 1998.

This nigga high as fuck on cocaine

>meme arrows
Ah summer...

no this

Attached: BC621652-DC4F-419F-81DC-0FBE3F21A64A.jpg (225x225, 3K)

I've been here longer than you

Onions.

in what way is this /pol/ related? youre a fucking retard and i genuinely think youre either an actual redditor trying to play user. just leave this site faggot

Gravity is not suction.

Attached: leao-e-urso-teletubbies.jpg (900x443, 68K)

user called something a psyop.

>i don't like this post
>it must be /pol/
Please kill yourself

POST IT

thats it? thats still a wild assumption

Come on now

Attached: 1499090242528.gif (296x276, 1.69M)

Giga-chads who own a Henry hoover report in.

Attached: giga chad.png (500x500, 107K)

>Le big bad boogeypol

Attached: 1556947974168s.jpg (250x246, 10K)

Attached: v324iylctzn21.jpg (612x1619, 126K)

Hey, I'm just explaining why he sperged about /pol/.

youtube.com/watch?v=qFchpvKpYm0

were not mad at you, calm down. were just saying its fucking retarded of him to lose his spaghetti over the word psyop

You may not like it, but this is what peak suction FEELS like.

Attached: succc.webm (1268x530, 477K)

And look how it turned out for you

bases

Fuck that shit

He's right though, a lot of British kids' shows have these weird totalitarian undertones. Thomas the Tank Engine is another notorious one
>guy running the show is called "fat controller" and looks like a communist caricature of a capitalist exploiter
>everyone has to do what he says
>do as you're told OR ELSE
In Teletubbies it's essentially the same thing - everyone just does what the voice from the loudspeaker says and they're compelled to its will, they eat some Onions-like one-size-fits-all food rations, live in a communal housing unit and even get told when to go to bed.

Attached: thomasthetankengine.jpg (779x6831, 796K)

Sometimes they had toast too.

wtf is this from?

Fat Controller is the guy in charge of operations and the Teletubbies are literally children. How would a train uprising even work?

>guy running the show is called "fat controller"
Wasn't he a comptroller, not "controller".
But you're mostly right. However, a lot of these shows are for children that are like toddlers and shit. Just the age where you teach them to share their toys and basically be controlled like all of that because they're kids who need controlled like that. Bedtimes, eat what mom and dad are cooking for dinner, don't go playing out behind that shed because there's a giant pit there. Basically those shows have totalitarian undertones because the audience, toddlers, basically have to be controlled at that age. It's called raising your children.
Don't get me wrong, there is plenty of propaganda out there like this for older audiences as well, I just think at this target age group it's less brainwashing and more "obey your parents". Or I guess that is brainwashing, but at that age that's all raising them is because they don't know any better. When they get older though, they can make those decisions themselves.

I guess it rubs me the wrong way because even as a young child I fucking hated those kinds of shows and just about everything I did like was sort of anarchist in a way, with the characters doing whatever the fuck they want and disobeying authority figures.

Who hurt you.

girl in spider web

This is peak suction

youtu.be/kgKFGzwdmeE