Here's your hakuna matata, bros

Here's your hakuna matata, bros
youtube.com/watch?v=fL5PYT8PdFU

Attached: lion king.jpg (720x406, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ph_YQEn-z30
youtube.com/watch?v=FuSxLk5Afvg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lion_King_(2019_film)
youtube.com/watch?v=QVJ6lzEIUmo
youtube.com/watch?v=ChUvJN3Tgdc
youtube.com/watch?v=lQsQqOlPjhs
youtube.com/watch?v=oYyuh7Im2Og
washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/07/10/lion-king-is-fascistic-story-no-remake-can-change-that/
youtube.com/watch?v=kLQ6SRH90s4
youtu.be/XkU23m6yX04
youtube.com/watch?v=CCql9JInTBc
youtu.be/QS3wjVDpG_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking Aslan had more emotion in his face back in 2005

Literally soul vs soulless.
No wonder they avoid showing the animals talking or doing anything in the trailer. What fucking moron decided to go for hyper realism for a children's movie about talking animals?
Fucking retard.

lmao wtf is this shit HAHAHAHDAHAA

oh... no no no

Reminder most of Yea Forums is under 18 years old so they never watched the Lion King in theaters like the rest of us oldfags.

Damn. Imagine fucking the lion in the old version. Just holding it by its mane and going wild on that tight asshole while Timon and Pumba watch.

OH NO NO NO what the fuck happened black bros? You said you could act!

Attached: 1537382842989.jpg (586x580, 75K)

Does ANYONE like this movie?

>animals slowly move their mouths with almost zero expresion
>singing the most cheerful song of all time
SUBVERTED
SASUGA, DISNEY

Attached: AwesomeWelles.gif (420x315, 333K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ph_YQEn-z30
They look so bored

>What fucking moron
The kind that wants money. Slap a Disney logo on it and watch it sell

The people that will help it cross 1.5 bill at least.

AHHHHHHH

Calm down Nala

>a bunch of nigger celebs can't even put emotion into their voice work

Attached: 3.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

You could slap a Disney logo on shit that doesn't make terrible creative decisions though.
Would that be so bad?

It's astonishing how flat the delivery of every character is. Seen better voice acting in fucking video games.

beaners and chinksects will watch this with glee

OH NO NO NO NO

This shit is a fucking disaster kek. How are going to pull off THAT scene? You know which one I'm talking about.

Attached: smCkLXqLjgZU_3kytwJe2ZfYDaQtbJw0NeAt6eH-SP8.jpg (821x768, 108K)

what did anyone expect, does a lion actually move its face to express the full range of emotions that a human does? No, they always look dour. Most animals do, except for like dogs

finally the bootleg movie is better
youtube.com/watch?v=FuSxLk5Afvg

It's because they're casting celebs. That's not the problem. We're used to shit voice acting in animation. The problem is the character animation. It's like a lion docu where the lions start to sing.

Nah. This is for the pure Amerimongrel demographic.

Okay THAT's IT! This moment is supposed to describe HOW JOYFUL their lives without the said responsibility. And it's summarized with fun in 2d. IT'S A FREAKIN' "HAKUNA MATATA"! ...in that super realistic "Live Action"/3d/whatevs-you-name-it I only see three species walking around the jungle. I don't care if I call it 'taste-shaming'. This Lion King 2019 is crap!

Apparently all they do is nuzzle each other's noses and laugh.
You didn't think they'd be capable of achieving bedroom eyes did you?

The absolute state of souless CGI vs based hand drawn

The snake in Conan the Barbarian back in the 80s had more emotion than this Disney piece of shit.

Holy fuck.

Who directed this scene?

The question is who thought this was a good idea. You only need to see one rough scene to realize it isn't. That guy who said it looks like a deepfake was spot on. It's like a computer did all the thinking.

me

Now I'm absolutely convinced that the Disney's higher ups are trying to one-up each other on making the worse, most poorly live-action adaptation of their animated films, yet still ranking in the cash from their mindless fans. There's no emotion, animated singing movements or waterfall dive in the live action LK. They're just walking down a path. Who approved this?

cringe

>That's not the problem.
It's a big part of it. Combined with the emotionlessness of the CGI animals it's a visual sedative.

How are going to laugh? From this clip alone, they have no facial expression at all

Jon Fatreau

It's like some kind of elaborate Dinner for Schmucks for cunt studio executives. Who can make the shittiest movie and still bring the most box office to dinner.

Man, the fact that they chose black people to cast this movie really has the /pol/tards rattled

Perfect example of why constraints are good in art. They could have spent some of their man hours on actual storyboarding instead of realistic 3d hair animations.

I don't object to the colour of the skin of the people hired, I object to their lack of talent and the fact that everyone is definitively worse than the original cast members except James Earl Jones who is still based but sounds really tired now and his delivery just isn't as good.

What scene?

you do know people who complain about /pol/ are worse than /pol/ right?

I'm thrilled they cast black people. It's one less excuse for their agenda.

Sex with Nala probably.

hard truth: new scar is better than original scar

Attached: file.png (475x471, 514K)

I think the problem is constrains. Someone said at the start: "We're doing this shit in photorealistic cause Jungle Book made money".

Fasle.

>Favreau has almost no knack for spectacle, and over and over again, he botches scenes that soared in ’94. Early showstopper “I Just Can’t Wait To Be King” was practically a Busby Berkeley number. But because real animals could never stack on top of each other like that (silly!), the new version finds Simba and love interest Nala (Shahadi Wright Joseph at first, Beyoncé later) trading lines while… running through a stream.
>It’s not the only musical sequence that falls flat; Scar’s jaunty villain anthem “Be Prepared” has been totally gutted, whereas the Oscar-winning “Can You Feel The Love Tonight” now unfolds during the day, for some reason.
D R O P P E D

Seth Rogen is the worst part of this shit.

he looks like got Lion AIDS

>whereas the Oscar-winning “Can You Feel The Love Tonight” now unfolds during the day, for some reason
They literally can not do anything right.

how's it going adam?

it's different

>it's the voice acting that's the problem, not the emotionless faces
user, it doesn't matter who they got to voice these dolls. it just doesn't work with hyper realism models.

When does it come out on PS2?

They should have opted for good instead of different.

>he looks like got Lion AIDS
oh, yeah? that's what makes it so good. even the original scar was thinner and less muscular than mufasa. it really drives home the image of scar being a literal berrypicker next to his chad brother.

>Pride Rock
>No gays in it

Attached: emoji head guy.jpg (300x419, 26K)

>song about night
>sing it mid-day
Wew.

Honestly I'd play some savannah exploring kino.

If they really wanted to remake it why not just do it in a typical 3D movie style? This hyper realism only works for shit like Transformers.

Do you think they fucked?

Based irons is best scar

I bet it's still going to make at least a billion like live action Aladdin will. You can blame the Disney shills who will watch anything with the Mouse logo on it and China, who will anything Western made as long as it has good visual effects. And I hate to say it, but when it comes to CGI, no other foreign movie market can compete with Hollywood.

do I think mufasa mounted and knotted his brother scar's swollen boi pussy? I mean.. maybe

CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE THIS AFTERNOON

Disney wants to push boundaries but still make it work. Somehow, it looks like the animation department was never in contact with the writing guys. That's why it's so uncanny. Honestly, they could have filmed some lions and added voice over it like in those movies with talking pets. This all seems like an exercise in technology that should have never been released.

LITERALLY Soul vs Soulless

The lion king pc game is kino

You get the movies you deserve. I'm not hearing a flood of creative ideas here.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

So is the Genesis/SNES version.

That's it? That's the live action Lion King? That was just a bunch of cheap walk-cycles!

Why's the camera work so fucking bad? It sort of just moves backward and draws attention to the soulless animals

too expensive

Timon is gay.

>All the reviews say the best part of of the movie is Timon and Pumbaa
White men wins again

Attached: space monkey.png (590x618, 305K)

Why is the lighting so fucking bland and terrible?

Attached: 1521229018803.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>“Be Prepared” has been totally gutted
DROPPED

what's weird is that Favreau also directed Jungle Book in which the animals aren't hyper realistic and display emotions

And Dumbo also had a slightly cartoony look to him also

it has to be the fact that if it was more cartoony, it wouldn't be considered live action at all

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lion_King_(2019_film)
>It received mixed reviews, with praise for its visual effects, soundtrack, and vocal performances, but criticism for its excessive similarities with the original film, with some describing it as "soulless".
>"soulless"
OH NO NO NO NO

the tech has now over saturated the market, cartoon animation is now too expensive to make when compared to photo realistic cgi.

the tech ihas now over saurated the market

why does it have to be literal?

never go full realistic

Because otherwise the song makes no fucking sense and you might as well not play it.

Is Pomba even fat?

isn't the point of CGI they can put the camera anywhere they want? endless possibilities and its literally back and forth.

You could say they subverted expectations, bravo!

No. He's a regular boar.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

it's different SHIT

This, the night was inside you all along, BRAVO DISNEY!

Hakuna Matata just sounds like a really bad karaoke. The kind where you're so bad at singing you just talk the lyrics.

Attached: 1562795748449.png (464x401, 132K)

perhaps the night time were the friends we made along the way

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. POMB SHOULD BE A FATTY TO LAUGH AT

I'm not watching this racist fascist white supremacist garbage

Attached: 1537027826279.jpg (811x811, 163K)

>tfw everybody posting in this thread are going to see it.

>"Can you feel the love TONIGHT" plays during the day

Holy shit im dying. This is almost comical. What did Favreau forgot to oversee the color saturation, and just approved final cut off the bat?

It's a new twist.

lol nice try intern
not seeing it

Oh, but you are.
You all are.

Literally zero chance. Not going to happen.

If you don't you won't be in on the memes. Just come clean.

nope, sorry your brainwashing doesnt work around here, try twitter

i'll check out the cam version thank you very much

Attached: 56587968654377.png (683x541, 601K)

WATCH THE LION KING AND GIVE IT 5 STARS

Attached: 504e8e83c454043659788426f02da074.jpg (500x513, 29K)

I did. They told me to go here.

You can watch webms to be in on the memes. Paying to watch this shit would be beyond stupid.

>has to be paypig
not what I said, bro

they lied to you, go to reddit

I can just watch the original again and call this soulless all day to be in on the memes.

Think I'll watch it once just to know what I'm talking about. How bad can it be?

My time is too valuable to spend watching that shit even for free and I say that as a guy posting on Yea Forums at 4am

That would be rather lazy and you don't strike me as lazy.

Why didn't the "talking animals" just CGI themselves out of the dullest remake in the history of movie remakes? Seriously each scene following the boy lion and his pals from Pride Rock as they fight assorted villains is indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the flick’s only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make nostalgia unnostialgic, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Disney vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the movie; they made sure the movie would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for their other live action remakes. The Disney Remakes might be anti-Christian (or not), but they’re certainly the anti-Harry Potter series in their refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Unfortunately, they have to.

>a-at least the animation is good though

"No!" The rescored music is dreadful; the singing was terrible. As I watched, I noticed that when the warthog was singing about joy and freedom from responsibility, the character was dully muttering repeatedly "Hakuna Matata."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rogen's mind is so governed by weed and a dead movie career that he has no other style of singing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of The Lion King by the same Kevin Feige. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching The Lion King at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch The Avengers." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "The Lion King" you are, in fact, trained to watch The Avengers.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-11-23-at-09.56.50-419811b.png (768x574, 429K)

Can't wait for the slew of articles defending this nonsense.
>Get over it white men, Can You Feel the Love Tonight is a daytime song now...and it's beautiful!

I appreciate you being here, man. No one has to be lonely.

>lions have no emotions

Huh, yeah about that, sweetie....

Attached: lions.jpg (448x1844, 342K)

GRIM DARK

Based big guy tells it like it is

>they didnt make Scar an albino lion to go all into BAD WHITEY

sort of based I guess

Cope

Attached: bds.gif (350x204, 650K)

those last ones are cheetahs

I blame poos - so much CG is made in India now

youtube.com/watch?v=QVJ6lzEIUmo
Check this out for some Lion emotions

scar isnt albino in the remake, jar-jar.

>implying America isn't infested with beaners and chinksects

>I can't read

cringe

>Unfolding like the world's longest and least convincing deepfake, the new "Lion King" fatally misunderstands what once made Disney special.

The only good thing about these Disney soulless remakes is that it makes me appreciate all the extra work the animators did to make the movie fun and reflect the dialogue.

>Timon, Pumba, and Simba jump happily into murky water, reflecting Hakuna Matata's carefree lifestyle
>Timon Canonballs inferring that he's a very nimble animal
>Pumba the big fat hog can still gracefully dive into the water
>Simba is young and playful, grabbing the vines with his mouth which causes him to fall rather sloppily, giving foreshadowing that his fight with Scar won't be easy but he happily shakes it off

And that's communicated in seconds, whereas CGI Remake just has them prancing around.

you'll still watch the bitch

women

youtube.com/watch?v=ChUvJN3Tgdc

POST LION KINO

based

youtube.com/watch?v=lQsQqOlPjhs

Attached: MV5BNWVlMWI0MGEtZTc5Yy00MGE4LWI4ZGEtMjI1NTg1MDdmMjVhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_ (477x268, 20K)

>some random black guy is better than jeremy fucking irons

Attached: 1519948728487.gif (250x236, 1011K)

stop fatshaming you bigot

Don't encourage tl;drs

Ivan out

I meant to say lovably plump and jolly.

?

NuBeauty and the Beast and other movies have been alright, I’ve watched them with my 4 year old daughter and they’re just meh. But Aladdin was when I realized they fucked up, the Prince Ali song was shit because when you try and do realistic versions of classic Disney songs it’s so unimpressive. I know Be Prepared in this movie will be shit because you won’t have Irons holding a lion Nuremberg Rally and when they eventually defile Notre Dame I know Hellfire won’t carry any emotion when in fact it’s the best and most emotionally loaded song in Disney history and all the imaginative visuals will be lame and stale.

I'll probably catch it on cable at some point. But I ain't paying direct money to watch this crap much less drag my ass to a theater.

I was 2 yo and still have my special McDonald's lion king cup (who am I kidding, I guess I broke it years ago...)

>I'll probably catch it on cable at some point.
Theeere we go.

I'm over 18 but still too young to have seen it in theaters

i'm 29 and i first watched it on vhs.

Lions don't have knots you dumb fucko.
Scar definitely took the dick but at least learn how to shitpost

And now we know that.

Why the fuck is Phil LaMarr not in this steaming pile of shit? Literally the ONLY (good) black voice actor, and he’s nowhere to be found here. He’s been busting his ass for 25+ years, and he’d be truly deserving of this fat paycheck, bringing some serious talent into the mix, but nope!

Attached: Lion King Yikes 01.png (800x439, 347K)

post a pic of him

is jimmy trying to pretend it's good?

Disney will make hundreds of millions in the opening weekend of its markets but it will have a massive drop by people saying its terrible because the trailers don't show the animals talking

Attached: 1561324943430s.jpg (125x107, 2K)

More like Autotuna Matata
Amirite?
youtube.com/watch?v=oYyuh7Im2Og

lmao what's this cheap chinese knockoff

guess who owns the network his show is on

>1:18
holy shit that shot
when real life itself is kino

Attached: Lion King Yikes 02.png (1024x152, 46K)

Jesus Christ. It's just so bad. So seriously fucking bad. And there will be people out there that like this too.

That just makes everything look fake, you have to use "realistic" camera work with cgi to really sell it.

posting anime girls wont help

obsessed and not even the problem we're talking about

>washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/07/10/lion-king-is-fascistic-story-no-remake-can-change-that/

>“The first thing to understand about “The Lion King” is that it isn’t in any way about lions, or any other animal species. As in every fable, a variety of cute and cuddly figures stand in for human societal organizations. Mapping our internalized social hierarchies onto the pristine and “neutral” world of the animal kingdom renders these power dynamics natural, common-sense and desirable. But by using predator-prey relationships to allegorize human power, the film almost inevitably incorporates the white supremacist’s worldview, one in which some groups of people are inherently superior to others.”

They only wanted people Americans would recognize from the TV

i would look weird dude
voice:full on happy
face:looks at camera

but still, he has to have some pride

>y-you're still go s-see it!!!! i command you!!!!
I haven't paid to see a movie theater since December 18th 2009

Attached: 1539921239441.jpg (249x350, 78K)

Kingdom Hearts 2

No idea....

Attached: Lion King Yikes 03.png (800x450, 477K)

>Making a review of the Lion King about white supremacy even when it's a story about animals and they've loaded the cast with niggers
They just don't stop, do they?

He isn't wrong.

Attached: 685459.png (700x700, 59K)

>cast kangs in a movie about a literal kang with kang in the title even
>still get accused of white supremacy

Attached: 1461720023677.jpg (493x387, 35K)

>a group is superior
>therefore it's white supremacist
Is he secretly /our/guy?

Not talking about paying, pepe.

>he didnt see interstellar in theaters
yeah thats gonna be half a yike from me dawg

He doesn't live in Pride Rock

Nigga this! The fuck!

>Not talking about paying
Okay?

blame capeshiters
they set the bar low

IT'S A NAGGER FREE
PHILOSOPHY

Man thats sad, why was that little fucker even near a fucking buffalo?

the verbal/mental gymnastics that it took to write this is remarkable

Hint?

Attached: Lion King Yikes 04.png (640x654, 271K)

this
we only have them to blame

Here's your new Be Prepared

Nah this is just too insulting to the original, actual fans should boycott it.

why

It's weird Favreau directed Jungle Book that also featured CGI animals and music but was actually good.

Live action version looks creepy, something off about seeing realistic lions prancing and singing.

they'll eat it up and so will you.

I'm gonna check my privilege right off the bat and I love the new opportunities for actors and actresses of color but I'm putting this on my wait and see list.

> no xylophones

Talk about missing the point.

youtu.be/XkU23m6yX04

*shakes head*

>“Can You Feel The Love Tonight” now unfolds during the day, for some reason.

Did russian bots hack the movie? Is it the first trial of an AI director? I mean honestly how the FUCK do you accomplish this? It’s more effort to fuck it up than to ape the original.

you're being picky

>Scar at 1:02-1:06
What did they mean by this?

>he doesn't know

HERE'S A HINT
If you don't like the movie, then guess what? YOU DON'T HAVE TO WATCH IT

its like a fan dub
Irons sounded menacing, Ejiofor just tries screaming the song to sound scary and it doesn't work

Nice bait

shut the FUCK UP you DISNEY NIGGER

Thanks, I won’t.

>cameras capturing a still frame of life

And what do their faces look like when they're not being photographed?

That's the job of every late night host.

HERE'S A HINT
If you don't like people trashing the movie, then guess what? YOU DON'T HAVE TO POST IN THIS THREAD

based wiki pulling no punches

Oh, I beg to differ.

I'mma say it! ALL ANIMALS SHOULD'VE BEEN BLACK

The song is built around them. Some songs are just that way.

Attached: Bruce-Dickinson.jpg (500x375, 122K)

Why not. Might as well go all in at this point.

I unironically cringed. Not memeing.

based retard

want to take steroids but dont know where to start

i wont be satisfied until your entire empire collapses mickeynigger

Liar

The franchise has brought joy to millions.

damn that lioness on the center is so fucking cute

Not lying. Cringed hard! Opened the video again, watched Timon the entire time this time. Guess what? CRINGED AGAIN!

this must have the budget of those bad commercials where they zero-effort move solely the mouths on the animals, no eye movement or other muscle animation.

Good old reliable IGN....

Attached: Lion King Yikes 05.png (800x405, 152K)

Attached: Nala.jpg (533x400, 21K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CCql9JInTBc

it's just a gay rat

HERE'S A HINT
FUCK YOU

literally the death of cinema. FUCK JOHN FAVREAU

seething

Attached: 523452345.jpg (275x183, 10K)

I was born 6 years after Lion King came out in theaters and I'm 19 now

Tell us more

Attached: 1449461562906.jpg (620x455, 32K)

He does look homosex in the new version

Jungle book was pretty good, but the songs lacked enthusiasm. I wanna be like you had all the energy of fourth graders singing in school assembly

>B E L O V E D____F R A N C H I S E

cringe

Should have just used real animals and added subtitles

Does he do the laugh?

Jews

He's just being open about his age.

Same here except change that to 5 and 20

>There's a high chance there's some kid on here younger than Yea Forums itself

fug

Attached: 1520096897135.jpg (582x329, 20K)

Have sex

Ur actually retarded or drug your pets. The cat I live with fucking makes faces at you all day. Animals are smarter than half this board

I find that exhilarating and uplifting.

>use realistic animal models
>animals can't facially emote well so half the time it doesn't even look like their mouth is moving
>realism isn't impressive enough to actually look photorealistic either, looks like a tech demo for computer rendering rather than a complete piece of art
>copy the original shot for shot without this emphasis on characters emoting or strong colors
>use mostly inferior voice actors for the comic relief and inferior singers for the main cast
what the fuck were they thinking?
It's still going to make billions.

Attached: 1559295177515.png (202x206, 46K)

Everyone you know from High School will LOVE it.

>Animals are smarter than half this board
I mean that's not saying much, especially with posters like

Attached: Lion King Yikes 06.png (500x683, 531K)

Is this the first time Glover saw it?

Nostalgia over the original will easily carry it to 1.5 billion

guys, don't ruin this one.
every time when the big studios ruins something you guys blame the cast being too female or too black and then the fucking media picks it up and all criticism of it is labelled as sexist or racist or both.
Happened with Ghost Busters, happened with TFA, it will happen with this.

For once can we just shit on a movie without letting our power levels seep into it, we're just going to give them the perfect scape goat to deflect all criticism.

who gives a shit, it's a kid's movie

John Mulaney was such a mistake, oh can barely even hear him in the song.
John Oliver sounded surprisingly good but he’s just doing an Atkinson impression

Why didn't Whoppi comeback?

Based Avatarchad

Why do you think they keep casting shitty women and blacks? It's purely to deflect all criticism as racist/sexism.
Do you really think if a few autists refrained from saying muh n word that the media would stop calling them racists?

Who could possibly have thought this would be a good idea?

Attached: 1357104293913.jpg (316x470, 33K)

>tfw i started browsing Yea Forums years ago when i was 12

probably explains a lot desu

Everyone's welcome here as long as they look at the ads.

Literally none of these soulless live action remakes will be remembered, they're all heartless retreads of significantly better movies.

Try and be more positive.

What was his tax policy?

Attached: Mufasa_Lion_King_.jpg (1237x996, 117K)

>watching the lion king instead of speed

I miss hurling my ninja star pog slammer into the faces of faggots like you on the playground

He's the king, so he owns all the land.
As such, he has the ability to tax everyone else for living on his property.

There's nothing to be positive about

Attached: 97a7936ffb62ecb4b828bc63299af98b--gym-designs.jpg (600x800, 38K)

To kill prey.

Come on. Cheer up.

50% on all meat hunted
no tax on plants

>John Mulaney
Who?

None of these are emotes. While that doesn't excuse what Disney is shitting out with this CGI mess and that you absolutely can use these as if they were emotes, but all of those are happenstance that people interpret as emotes.

your mom

i was curious and searched for the italian dub of the remake's take on "be prepared". they actually got the same guy who voiced voldemort in all of the harry potter movies and goddamn, it really sounds a lot better. i mean, it's still a shite song but, at the very least, my eardrums don't fucking hurt from listening to it
youtu.be/QS3wjVDpG_c

Attached: surprised youtuber.png (1200x1348, 1.21M)

just watch the movie then make up your mind.

LITERALLY. DISGRACEFUL.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TELL INFERIOR, SUB-STANDARD BLACK PEOPLE THAT THEY'RE AMAZING ARTISTS. YOU GET... WHATEVER THAT WAS.

LITERALLY THE MOST SOULLESS ATTEMPT BY A BIG STUDIO I'VE SEEN... WELL, IN A DAY OR SO.

You just like being angry because at least it is something.

SOUL
VS
SOULLESS

>dude what if instead of dynamic interesting scenes we just had them walk down a trail
>BRILLIANT

do simbo and nala hook up?

I cried in that theater

lmfao

These pointless remakes help accentuate what made the originals great, giving me an excuse to rewatch and enjoy them. I did it with Aladdin and now Lion King, I'd say that that's a positive. :)

Attached: 1458991486030.jpg (846x1500, 754K)

>white
>played by jews

to be fair the niggers weren't the ones animating or directing it

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO STOP CORPORATE MACHINE FROM DESTROYING CINEMA IS TO NOT WATCH THIS SHIT ON THE THEATERS
ONLY BY PAYING NO MONEY CAN YOU STOP THIS SHIT FROM HAPPENING
ONLY PIRATE DISNEY MOVIES
ONLY PIRATE CAPESHIT MOVIES
ONLY PIRATE BIG BLOCKBUSTERS
PIRACY IS THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE CINEMA
Pay to see actual good movies in the theater though. Just not this shit.

>grown ass man watching cartoons

fpbp

I'm not a grown ass man, I'm a manchild.

look at that kino fucking characteer design

THAT'S CHEATING! You are playing the original audio along side the shitty live action remake which makes it seem better. Play the actual soulless remake audio so that we can all die a little inside next time. Fuck Bob.

Attached: 1559228080092.jpg (750x793, 229K)

based

please say sike

sike
he’s trans

Based money-seekers, don't give a fuck about ""'Soul"""' shit and just want more money to fuck more underage cunnies.

seriously wtf are they doing?

The vocal performances are complete shit compared to the original though.
Circle of Life singer sounds bored AF
Be Prepared is just sing-talking and stiff without any flair or charm
Hakuna Matata is yikes-inducing with Simba's singer adding on all those "oohs" and shit.
I don't think I even want to know how soiled Can You Feel the Love Tonight is.

And finally, Beyonce being there doesn't mean shit. She's a great singer, but unnecessary because she's being sold on her star status, not any actual merit or deserving the part.

Based and ballsy

I've seen every Disney live-action remake.
The only one which comes close to the original is Aladdin, which was deliberately done quite a bit differently, instead of being a shot-for-shot remake.
All the others lack the sublime quality that makes some kino transcend this plane. They lack VERISIMILITUDE. How ironic that a cartoon feels more alive than a "photorealistic" movie.

Because you make sweet love at night mongoloid. Any other time of the day comes off as desperate.

Disney knows that pandering to the growing nigger market is the key to success now. Their products dont have to be good anymore, they just have to trick the niggers into thinking the company supports them so they go out and support it. Same with fags and trannies. This is peak capitalism, baby.

>just watch the movie then make up your mind.

Attached: lion-king-1-1562871474.png (800x400, 333K)

>just watch the movie

Attached: lion-king-2-1562871542.png (800x400, 370K)

Maybe he's born with it? Maybe it's Maybelline?

the most emotional scene is when scar says "long live the king" and flings darth vader into a bunch of running cows
simba gets wide eyes and yells something like "father no!"
it will be actually comical to watch with this level of animation

I saw the 3D re-release :^)

born in 95 btw

Because this entire movie is about muh realism, and if you had realistic lighting in the middle of the night in a jungle you couldn't see shit.

>just

Attached: lion-king-3-1562871565.png (800x400, 387K)

NOOOO WHYYYYYY
FUCK YOU user.

I love it. my butt started tingling, my feet started moving i'm shaking and dancing to this music. i'm gonna stand up in the theatre and shake my ass there too,

Never. Irons, or die.

I dunno user, do you think the chinks will like the cringey-looking adult Simba in Hakuna Matata?

>spend hundreds of millions of dollars
>countless man-hours creating 3D models and animating
>pushing technology as far as it can go
>all to make something that looks and feels as close to real life as possible

WHY

WHY DO THEY DO THIS

AAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Lion King Yikes 07.png (800x570, 260K)

>singing in the rain
>it’s snowing

>follow the yellow brick road
>the road is gray and made of cement

>let’s go fly a kite
>they use drones

Let me work for Disney!

Attached: 82F395CC-43E3-40D1-BCD1-8CFBBB10FB54.jpg (500x500, 76K)

Well with the cathedral fire, if they were planning on using the real life location, they might not be able to for some time.
But there's no way in hell they'll have any fire whatsoever in the remake. At least not at the end of the movie anyways. Hellfire will be butchered too. More sing-talking or some shit like Be Prepared.

K I N O

>This all seems like an exercise in technology that should have never been released.
precisely why The Good Dinosaur is my favorite Pixar film
when I went to watch it on $4 tuesday I legitimately was asking if the animators thought it was a joke by the time we were introduced to "Debbie" I was fully convinced no one took the film seriously

Attached: pet collector.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

Can You Feel The Love TODAY more like.
Why are they even using the OG animated picture there to advertise the shitty remake? Just go watch the old one folks.

Didn't Irons actually blow out his vocal chords at one point during one of the takes for it?

based disneymom

let's be real though, Broderick sucked as teenage Simba

>tfw saw the live action Jungle Book out of morbid curiosity
>hated it
>didn't see any following live action Disney movie
>didn't even know they made a Beauty and the Beast
>hear the Jungle Book was the best one
naw, I'll pass on it, champ
I won't even watch it when it comes on netflix

I assumed he was talking about Muf's death.

It's a great movie.

the payoff at the end is worth it
I almost didn't read it all too

yeah, in this case, more cuts would actually help. and more uhh, things happening, like in the original? like even the cartoon would be awkward if we just watched them sing while they walked toward the camera. the song was pretty much overlaid a montage of them doing fun and carefree things.

I HATE YOU

This.
I always thought the purpose of CGI was to create things that aren't possible in real life. So why are they wasting so much time and energy re-creating things that already exist?

you're also a cuck

Looks like the disney shills are on full force, the good dinosaur was pure garbage, a horrible premise in general. Wtf were they even thinking

Because 2D animation took years upon years to perfect. CGI is still young by comparison.
Honestly, CGI is overrated shit.

For fuck's sake, even the singing's shit.

>DON'T LIKE GUNS? DON'T BUY THEM!

Oh wow, it's a normal lion with a not that visible scar and a receding hairline.

based

Fuck off /pol/

The Good Dinosaur was good BECAUSE it was bad

CGI is an amazing tool but it's overused because it's too versatile, filmmakers lose focus. People like Fincher are very good at using CGI to it's best potential.

CGI is best when it's used to enhance rather than create
that's why the original Jurassic Park still looks remarkably good, while Attack of the Clones looks like a hot mess

Attack of the Clones looks like a hot mess because it wasn't shot on film.