889 days until Avatar 2

>889 days until Avatar 2

Attached: d5b3090fdb9dea13f7daa35c85b6432af4fa3960672239869840f37fa250150a_1.jpg (780x760, 101K)

based

If dubs mods sticky this

Big milestone day.

ummmmmmmmm based

ABATA

Check em

Flops

imagine not liking avatar and other pieces of fine art by mr Jimbo cameron

>What about the sex appeal aspect of it? Was the sexiness something James Cameron emphasized with you?
>Well, he wanted them to be very beautiful. And I do believe that, at some point, he said something to the effect of...the audience has to want to fuck her. I mean, Jim is very plain in his language.
What did Jim mean by this? Why did you guys lie to me?
Neytiri isn't pure, she's for lewd

*tink tink tink*
AHEM
FUCK CAPESHIT
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK MARVLETS
FUCK R*DDIT

Attached: 1523971919324.png (249x249, 86K)

based

THANK FUCK YOU'RE ALIVE, I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH :DDDD

B a S E D

unfortunately, sex and controversy sell more than character development and complicated dialogue. oh well

Listen, I don't want to say our lizard brain subconsciously runs our lives and makes a blue ayy attractive, but that's kind of what I'm saying

R O B U S T

Based user

The Na'vi male is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.
Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his blue skin. This blue skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Pandora, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The blue skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
The Na'vi man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man (sk* people).
The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The Na'vi penis is largest of all the humanoid species. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the Na'vi man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent Na'vi seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the Na'vi man impregnates.
In total, the Na'vi man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the Na'vi man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: 1535142680231.png (602x700, 324K)

>889 days until the bar risen

Attached: smugJim.jpg (355x517, 16K)

BASED