Who is the best villain/antagonist in all of movie history?

who is the best villain/antagonist in all of movie history?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-12 no country for old men javier - Google-Suche.png (573x433, 594K)

joker easy! he is smart and very nihilistic, while other villains are just buch of stupid action figures, just like this faggot thanos. fuck marvel!

thanos

жизнь нayчилa мeня тoмy, чтo кoгдa тeбя пытaютcя выeбaть лoпaтoй, ты дoлжeн eбaть oгypцoм в oтвeт.

Attached: philosopher.jpg (960x540, 41K)

can we like no talk about capeshit just fucking once?

Bruce the shark in Jaws.

>he never knew his father
best villain backstory

Attached: 568f02c1e7f674ec4bfdd922b434fd07.jpg (420x480, 32K)

The Architect from The Matrix

Attached: WhrwApX.png (675x506, 288K)

Batman.
>democrat voting billionaire that dresses into a fetish suit and beats up poor people during the night

One of my faves.

Attached: 07E250D9-986E-4E13-B692-7580EBECEEBE.jpg (214x317, 14K)

Attached: 61yxAPIR4TL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 27K)

Your pic is very related. Agent Smith is also pretty based.

Soibois will claim "muh Alan Rickman in Die Hard the Christmas Movie xDD"

Attached: ED2F6914-E1BE-4410-8C25-715152BE584E.png (1334x750, 1.24M)

Finish the series, Snape is def not a villain.

>Agent Smith
Literally did nothing wrong. His behavior was a part of preprogrammed purge once the number of sojgobbling oversensitive hippies in the Zion reaches critical mass. He did what he was made to do by the Architect and the Oracle.

Based

That’s very silly, user. Sharks don’t generally know their fathers.

thats the catch

Attached: bitchesleave.jpg (707x720, 64K)

Attached: Alien_1986.png (1920x1080, 2.95M)

Hoes Vacate

Attached: red dragon.jpg (1024x427, 37K)

Anton. I got my haircut like his

this or

Attached: file.png (320x240, 143K)

Attached: 112356578.png (538x323, 259K)

what was the response to your haircut?

your mom?

Iconic as fuck

/thread

chuck

formerly

This or T1000

>Griffith
>Villain

I'm very disappointed in this thread

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-145158_Clover.jpg (595x464, 35K)

That's a big disappointment.

Four U

Based

Kevin

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

BLONDE KID BAD

Despite the memes, Thanos has a certain hegemony to him that is brutally compelling. So that's my normie answer.

You also have Old from The Lighthouse, Frank from Blue Velvet, Kingpin from the Netflix Daredevil series, Paimon from Hereditary, and my personal favorite, Hank Quinlan from Touch of Evil

& not just any version.I’m talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Izanagi and Izanami), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using the Infinite Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu, Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

Attached: uchihga.jpg (400x368, 59K)

That's Col Kurtz from Apocalypse Now! you fucking idiot

long live old-Yea Forums
The /pol/fags will never take the board from us

kek
Now that you put it that way...it's kind of a good point.

No one actually took this guy seriously...right?

Attached: thatfuckingface.png (1500x637, 690K)

No. Heres the actual villain.

Attached: 220px-EricForman.jpg (220x330, 18K)

Steppatta dakar pleasure

who is the best farmer/antagonist in all of animated tv shows history?

Not him, but I also sport the Chigurh-cut. Everyone unanimously agrees that it looks retarded. They just don't understand.