Why did they force viewers into thinking Pam was good looking?

Why did they force viewers into thinking Pam was good looking?

Attached: Pam The Office via NBC Header 2.jpg (633x356, 34K)

check her out in Blades of Glory

Compare her to Dawn from the UK Office and think about your post.

because she is

Attached: 7fab4a02161ccb96ad29cd2e34a3e5b2.jpg (728x616, 70K)

You are talking about different things. In the US Office she was constantly shilled (mostly by Michael) as a "hot receptionist". She doesn't look like a hot woman at all, in the Office.

I'd say that's another example of Michael saying inappropriate/incorrect things to seem amicable

that's the point, she's hot for the office environment because it's already dull so seven become nines, etc.

Imagine a fat, sweaty, stinky incel writing this.

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (600x315, 16K)

She's office hot, meaning she's incredibly mediocre in comparison to most

she's still pretty qt. early office seasons were prime jenna.

Attached: 92zxpin.png (1275x718, 850K)

It’s corporate boomer culture. While Pam is average at best but is still charming, my boomer dad owns a very small factory and the women who work there are ugly and fat as fuck. He would jokingly say “Good morning beauties!” every morning even though I think they take it seriously and are very flattered. He then usually whispers me “they are ugly like a toad” as we pass through the main assembly room.

lol

Watching the Office really bothers me, mostly because Jim and Pam have such a forced relationship. Pam is uglier than any other girl Jim dates and their relationship is made out to be perfect, yet I'm supposed to believe that someone who would otherwise be pretty successful in real life like Jim would cuck himself and chase after another man's girlfriend for several years? Even giving up corporate success and a better girl like Karen for it all?

You a fag?

Attached: 5E528450-0494-48C2-AB0C-727FA5F494BB.jpg (1988x3000, 2.91M)

The redpill is that neither Jim nor Pam were good people. They were narcissistic asshats who thought they were better than their surroundings despite being woefully mediocre.

They deserved each other but not for the reason the audience thought. Dwight was a better man than Jim.

Based chad father.

It's supposed to represent the pursuit of something meaningful and transcendent in an otherwise totally miserable and pointless existence. Nothing in their world is worth anything except the relationships they have with other people.

It's pretty female desu but still more existentially woke than any other dumb sitcom you're likely to see.

Wow, you sure proved me wrong with posting a picture of a woman that does not look like Pam ever in the show.

Karen was superior in every way, including the aspirational aspect

t. Fat sweat stinky incel

she was just a way to stretch the plot out a little bit bro

this. Also Roy did nothing wrong.

It's because Jim is actually a loser.

jenna posting will never die

Attached: 1562371794932.jpg (1506x1005, 1.08M)

The weird thing is, Jenna looks hot in pretty much everything that isn't the office.

based boomer

Imagine a fat sweaty stinky Jenna sitting on your face

Pam is fit

Attached: 2934ADE7-2077-4326-8BF3-D2E2DC59CCDA.jpg (354x460, 38K)

But she will eventually

MOMMY

Attached: 89BAB21E-37E5-4DFE-B277-7FD093E427F9.png (750x1334, 2.7M)

Remember the bag seller episode with Amy Adams?
Only reason they think Pam is “hot” is because of the environment which lacks females.
Example being in the military where the few mediocre girls suddenly become hot because it’s what you make do with.
Another example is being at a party with maybe only one girl, that suddenly makes her enticing even though she isn’t that hot.

Attached: AEACF201-22A1-4A1D-9D5B-39490736926D.gif (500x222, 1.52M)

Imagine telling her how you've finished your homework, and her proceding to tie you down and ride you till you're cumming blood as a reward haha

Also there was that chad who dated Pam once and thought she was an average looking boring girl.

Yeah it is like back in school when everyone wanted to fuck the average looking teacher because she was relatively young compared to the others

In the same way normal office workers convince themselves that a frumpy, horribly average yet young woman in an office setting can be attractive: They surrounded her with fat, old, unattractive married women and made her seem likeable and funny, by which I mean she laughed occasionally

Roy was shit too.

milk truck has arrived

They explained it. She is a Scranton 9

incredibly based

titties and a cute face

she's cute, and curvy af. i've been jerking it to The season where the actress got pregnant ever since it aired.
she's hot. unless youre something other than an adult male.

Jim didn't do shit though

Get some standards.

I can tell you people are MGTOW

it's called being nice

He undermined a man's relationship because he was too much of a simp to just be upfront with his feelings and he was a egotist who fell for the chick who believed she was better than everyone else in the office despite being a mediocre artist

She's qt, especially for an American

>there are people who say the US version is ridiculous because they star attractive people

Attached: 1460960284619.jpg (768x1024, 64K)

Pam was cute but Karen is much cuter

they were all life losers, Jim coasted through life on his personability, Pam on being an average looking woman, Roy clearly peaked in high school

Michael and Dwight were the only ones who did what they loved and worked hard for it

Imagine the level of insanity required to wear a T-shirt with your own face on it

>Jim coasted through life on his personability
What personality? Sarcastically taking the piss out of dwight is a personality?

*personability

He was approachable.

post her tummy

Hey Jenna want to join my finer thing club?

the thing is my dick

She's "Office hot" and "hot in small town, flyover, nowhere USA". Also, Michael is an inappropriate dumbass and probably thought he was being funny.

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: cuck.png (1751x1047, 2.72M)

>personability
he was naturally good with people, cool and easy going, everyone liked him

Cause he was written to be the self-insert for khaki-wearing basedbros

In reality, he was a jackass who had an ego he didnt deserve

Everyone on the show was either assholes or retarded

That's the joke.

The only redeemable characters are
Nate
Devon
And prince paper

Gabe did nothing wrong and fucked Erin

> this women who is Pam never looked like Pam.
This is a mental fuck up in your head. Most normal guys are able to for a mental image of what a women looks like in various dispositions, not just the ones you see her in. A pretty woman with a cold and wearing a bathrobe is not pretty, but you should be able to look at her and understand that in normal or dolled up disposition what kind of beauty she has

uk version was superior. yet idiots keep talking about this trash

>first two seasons was just a shitty knockoff of the UK version
>Season 3-6 was when the show actually came into its own and was good
>season 7-9 was trash.

Why do people talk so much about a show where the majority of it was fucking trash anyways?

she has that kind of face that's really unimpressive the first time you see it and therefore not noticeable in any extent at all
but then you stare at her and spend a lot of time with that face hanging around your shoulder and it starts to grow on you until you eventually can't decide whether she's actually pretty or your standards just dropped drastically

She'll join your dick? How does that work?

How uk version was superior if it only lasted 2 seasons?

I read a vore story involving her before

It makes people pretend to be smarter for choosing it so it's superior

>It's better because it has more seasons

Attached: 1523543530286.jpg (250x203, 5K)

>viewership has no bearing on how long a show lasts it's all random
top kek

Do you honestly believe that Avatar was one of the best movies ever made?

>he doesn't know what circumstances are and thinks all media works the same way
>doesn't know that it was the 3D gimmick that made people watch it
Try thinking for yourself for once

Ok so you are just being stupid on purpose, got it.

You acknowledge that there are circumstances other than quality that determine what media is popular, yet you don’t think this is the case for the Office?

your pic is the season 7 opener retard

white knigger

Karen was better looking

Attached: Team_Karen.jpg (224x325, 51K)

I'd like to know what those circumstances are then

That image is probably older than you

The UK is a smaller market with a more limited TV industry (in terms of revenue, personnel, etc.) and the humor in some respects clashes with American sensibilities. Many Americans can’t laugh at unredeemable losers/assholes, and are too idealistic to stomach the UK Office’s depiction of failure and mediocrity

Because she is, and you're gay

Attached: EquatorialAgreeableAzurewingedmagpie-size_restricted.gif (377x289, 3.38M)

Which is why most people around the world would find the US version better then. It comes down to taste.

no just not filled to the brim with SOYo my beta

Find a real job without Daddy's help

Hnnng as fuck

It comes down to culture, more like.
Plus, the US version had a shit ton more advertisement and a much larger native audience.
Americans are going to feel much more comfortable watching an american centric show with american pop culture references than a british one, no matter the quality.

You must be gay as fuck. She has a very feminine face and was top tier in the early seasons.

Ah culture yes. That's more like it. Most of the world has also been americanized, mainly because of Hollywood as well, which is why they also have a larger market overseas too.

>t. Starbucks worker with Bernie bumper stickers

>Work for minimum wage for Bergstein, goy, nepotism is for chosen people only.

She looks like an old hag in season 1

that is factually incorrect

Attached: 1557357880979.jpg (1364x1678, 923K)

I just want more episodes with Michael back bros please it's hurting me

damn this is one of the hottest Jenna pics I've seen

Worse body though

M O M M Y

Attached: A898883E-694C-4F2C-8D0A-1630B703B88E.jpg (1920x1080, 353K)

Yes yes yes yes yes yes ya ya yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes ya ya yes yes ya ya yes yes ya yes yes ya ya yes somebody gimme those MILKIES like I dooo

HOLY FUCK RELIEVE MY PAIN LORD

Attached: 21E000C6-7C13-4F46-9BBE-EDDB650CB13C.jpg (600x800, 62K)

lord have mercy

Attached: 1548702078360.jpg (750x726, 50K)

Attached: 9B61DEE3-5373-4EEB-82E0-0478B4809730.jpg (1024x684, 71K)

Attached: 13538607361206.jpg (600x805, 40K)

thanks user, i'm jerking it to this when my gf goes out with her friends

She has what normalfags consider to be big boobs.

what a kino fucking mommy

Attached: 6F75DA84-CBDA-4E3F-A987-8CB2DF460235.jpg (750x914, 148K)

She has really good feet. Shame they didn't show more of her.

Looks more like a granny in this pic.

And that's a good thing

you know I read these threads right?

Attached: 3102A740-9C1A-4E90-9042-DDF4A7844AD3.jpg (750x918, 141K)

I love you Jenna. Ignore the haters.

It’s not just that they’re big, it’s that they’re perfect

Attached: C99B9A25-8739-4479-AC98-732F331EC4C7.png (458x600, 428K)

Wasted quads.

Attached: 9A24144A-0DF0-4D4C-9A5C-C7D796C05323.jpg (1024x1024, 118K)

;)

>not good-looking

Attached: 69A2DFD1-D369-4E47-8895-3FBA9B8329E5.jpg (750x1334, 189K)

>117938792
Look Pam's Nipples Won't Latch we know it's you still make these threads. We only ban you because you harrass Kopi Kuchi about her e-relationship with Leopards of Jesus. Stop fucking trolling the Yea Forums office stream chat and the global chat. No one thinks you're funny or the odd claims of Kopi kidnapping Jesus. Just stop.

Attached: 1288501728772.jpg (799x600, 58K)

KAREN WAS OBVIOUSLY THE HOTTEST!

I want to impregnate her.