Literally the greatest film trilogy ever made

Literally the greatest film trilogy ever made

Attached: dd4df0e3a423d255dcecfe1c15eef87b.png (1449x960, 2.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Flavours_Cornetto_trilogy
youtu.be/l9LOKUiY0Dg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First two were good but World's End was shite

Ah ah

Attached: o7xZirEf3Mz2L5ftTU6cT8ogC0DvcK_original.jpg (1600x900, 115K)

Just because it's made by the same director with the same actors doesn't make it a trilogy

Hot fuzz isn't even that great. People act like it's some sort of prefect movie but Its actually pretty deeply flawed; the editing and pacing of the movie are actually awful and really sour the last third of the film.

The 2nd half of World's End was complete dogshit.

>Literally the greatest film trilogy ever made
You rang?

Attached: DC93B8CC-4DE3-45DA-8217-58F2AB1559CE.jpg (429x600, 49K)

>only Hot Fuzz is good
Go back to tumblr, faggot.

Jackass 2 > Jackas 2.5 > Jackass > Jackass 3 > Jackass 3.5

The only good thing about Jackass 3 and 3.5 was the fact that they used Cock Sparrer as a soundtrack for one bit.

Hot Fuzz > Shaun of the Dead > dogshit > World's End

Jackass 3 is still the greatest utilization of 3D technology in the history of cinema

Also the memories by weezer credits music video is absolutely kino

I fucking love Edgar Wright

Attached: 1559430445041.png (1650x711, 1.48M)

>worlds end sucks dick
really love to see this opinion. over on Reddit everyone always pretends worlds end is the best of the three because they think it makes them look smart/cultured and it gets pretty tiring to deal with that. Still prefer Reddit’s layout over 4channel but I’m really liking the discussions im seeding over here

Why are there no ethic people on the front?

weak bait

No, that's the Nick Cage prison trilogie
Face Off
The Rock
Con Air

i havent seen worlds end seems bad

World's end is crap and hot fuzz is overrated.

I even find Shaun of the dead to be rough around the edges these days with all the crying and monologues.
He's the British Kevin Smith no doubt.

Attached: tumblr_n4v0ekKCs01qgzod4o1_1280.gif (590x333, 124K)

>Jackass 3 is still the greatest utilization of 3D technology in the history of cinema
Blows my mind that it hasn't a proper 3d release.

Worlds End died on its arse as soon as the bathroom fight happens. Pure dogshit from that point on.

>World's End is bad
>why?
>ummm, r-REDDIT

Attached: file.png (367x284, 81K)

>nu jack
I like world's end but come on

ur gay

Attached: pusher_trilogy.jpg (640x308, 93K)

it’s okay to like bad movies

>weeb pedophile
opinion worthless

based but was it ever confirmed that Before Midnight is the last one?
iirc before sunset wasn't planned

>crosses your path

Attached: 1546797214789.jpg (335x150, 21K)

>was it ever confirmed that Before Midnight is the last one?

>Before Midnight star Ethan Hawke has said it is possible that Richard Linklater's romantic trilogy could get a fourth film.

>The 46-year-old said that although there were currently no plans for a new film, something could start materialising from next year.

>"If it were to continue it would change shape. It would be something else," the actor said in an interview with the Daily Telegraph.

>"Julie, Rick and I might work together again, we might revisit those characters, but it'll need a new burst of energy."

>"We're not allowed to think about it until five years after - that's how we've done it every time," he said.

>"So we're gonna meet five years after the release of Before Midnight, talk about it and see where we wind up."

Linklater said:
>EW: I have to admit I have mixed feelings about this Criterion set. On one hand, it’s amazing and beautiful and I’m so glad to have it in my collection. On the other, I feel like the fact that it exists represents some recognition on your part that the story of Celine and Jesse—
>RL: Some finality?

>EW: …is complete. And that would make me sad.
>RL: We don’t think of it that way at all. No one’s ruling out a quadrilogy or sextology, or whatever. We just don’t know. We’re still in our five-year window before we even have an idea [for another sequel], before enough life has gone on for us to even think. Nothing’s final. There’s just no way of predicting. But I like the idea of someone having all three movies in front of them like [the Criterion set], because I’ve talked to people who watched them all in different orders. You know, watching them backwards. That’s one way to do it. Or just watch them one after another; have your own mini-marathon. That’s pretty intense. So it’s kind of good to just make that easy for people.

I honestly don't like any of those. None of them were particularly funny.

Third movie was extremely forgettable

Didn't like World's End at first but it's better after a rewatch or two. Still the worst of the three though.

The World's End was absolute shit though, to be honest. Hot Fuzz was the best by a wide margin.

Based

Hot Fuzz>Scott Pilgrim>Baby Driver>Shaun of the Dead>Spaced>The World's End

Which Jackass had the fatsuit with a fat guy on a treadmill?
I've seen ALOT of decrepit shit but never have I fucking ever been made as sick from just looking at something on a screen as I did from that narf inducing scene

Attached: 112751.jpg (620x374, 16K)

came here to post this

Fuck ALL of your contrarian opinions. Hot Fuzz is genuinely funny and the best of the three movies.

Paul > World's End

those lips in the middle looks like mads

I believe that was 3

It's the officially the cornetto trilogy you pleb

>different characters
>different settings
not a trilogy

Hot Fuzz > Shaun of the Dead > Scott Pilgrim >>>>> dog shit >>>>> Baby Driver > Worlds End

except everyone considers it a trilogy

it's mads

what is the original language in this, english or french? need to practice french, if it is in french I'll give it a go, girls love this shit

>not a trilogy
On the promotional tour of Hot Fuzz during production of The World's End, one interviewer pointed out the use of Cornetto in the first two films, and Wright jokingly said that they represent a trilogy comparable to Krzysztof Kieślowski's Three Colours film trilogy

Attached: salty.jpg (640x640, 52K)

Hot Fuzz is shit and i didnt see 3rd

Shaun sucks

I've owned all three for longer than I care to admit and still haven't actually watch World's End yet. Someday, I'll fix this.

>he didn't chug a tall boy with his bros each time Pegg and co. reached one of the eight pubs
Do you just not have any friends or what?

BASED, the first two are always a pleasure to watch.

Attached: 223754B7-A789-4B9E-B914-5EC8A14824D3.png (600x400, 439K)

>most overrated trilogy ever made
Fixed it

Wait until you're 40, you'll enjoy it more.

the only issue was the lame plastic robot thing, should have made them more threatening

>every slightly nerdy chick on dating sites: "my favorite movies are the Cornetto trilogy!!"

Attached: 1505302298644.jpg (940x721, 769K)

Hot Fuzz > SoTD >>> Baby Driver >>>>>> Scott Pilgrim > TWE
(I never watched Spaced)

everyone is wrong
it's an anthology at best

Nothing beats this not even starwars or lotr

I'll take "Things That Never Happened" for 600, Alex.

Hot Fuzz is pure kino for the first half and then it turns into a generic action/buddy comedy. Shaun of the Dead was the best.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Flavours_Cornetto_trilogy

Shaun of the Dead was boring garbage that had maybe two or three good parts. "Hot Fuzz" is a sequel to it? Nice marketing, bongs. I'll skip it same with the third one.

What’s a proper 3D release? I watched it in theaters in 3D and it was probably the greatest cinematic experience of my life

>I'm not allowed to like things that other people like except for capeshit

Classic Yea Forums

So what? You think I just made that shit up? is that what you think? huh? Muthafucka!!

Attached: 1514187864537.jpg (1441x1080, 162K)

World's end wasn't all that funny.

The Lord of the Rings trilogy will always be the greatest film kino ever made. To think otherwise is to simply be a devout contrarian.

I only ever hear Americans talking about these films. As a Briton I'm pretty sure they all passed under the radar and noone remembers them. Did they have a wider release in America or something?

Attached: 1539634665156.jpg (750x747, 86K)

1 and 3 are shit, 2 I turned off after like 15 min

>over on Reddit
funny how your kind turns themselves in

no wonder Yea Forums is possed as fuck

>the editing and pacing of the movie are actually awful
"2nd movie in, I STILL don't get the joke"

Imagine growing up with the first two in your late teens and early 20s then having worlds end come out in your late 20s. It's a growing experience

>He's the British Kevin Smith no doubt.
>being this retarded

>He's the British Kevin Smith no doubt.
Edgar Wright knows how to direct.

still have a tab open on "Spaced" but baby driver and scott pilgrim? God I fucking hate you fucking shit tier normies on Yea Forums.

>I'm not a normie but my tastes in TV and Film is the exact same garbage
ok faggots cope harder

>being this retarded

Worlds end is fucking trash, its just shaun of the dead but with a le epic twist and a really unlikable protagonist

Gary king was such an unlikeable faggot, dont care if that was the point

except second one was okay and 3rd one was very forgetable

>star wars exists in 3 sets
>THIS is the most overrated trilogy

Attached: 0E710B16-10EA-4972-A239-F87307254096.jpg (500x375, 14K)

Lol how the fuck can you compare the two? Smith is borderline incompetent

What films DO people talk about in the UK

they dont. they get stabbed and burned

What are you talking about? Wrights pacing and editing are great in hot fuzz

Shawn was good.

Hot fuzz was unwatchable trash I turned off about 30 minutes in.

Worlds end was beta male cancer.

OP is shit, as usual.

he doesnt get the whole joke about "look at these mundane action scenes that I play up with camera shots an editing". He genuinely thinks they are purposely trying to make entering a car and leaving look that dramatic and doesnt understand its a JOKE on ACTION movies.

Remember guys, you're supposed to be board that well versed on tv and films yet all I'm seeing is whatever fag shit netflix is popped out or some fag shit like big brother.

>no one cares about reddits opinions

Attached: 4AC.jpg (409x409, 23K)

World's End was the worst of the three, but still a good comedy, and I enjoyed it.

Attached: mam.jpg (655x587, 89K)

We get pretty much the same shit Americans get

Agreed. The movie was really fun until the robot/alien plotline came out of nowhere. If the entire film was just the "Boys night out" like the beginning it would have been a lot better

Who are you quoting?

The most trash opinion in this thread. Congratulations.

Finally.

I don't watch movies starring Angl*s

absolutely comfy as fuck
i remember watching these on dvd on my pc. nothing beats late nights laughing my ass off jackass and deleted scenes from the movie

Attached: ideal face.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Worlds End kind of sucks.

Come on man, why would you pretend to be british, have you no shame?

I'm implying newfag

>drink 8 pints in 90 mins
That wont be fun.

But I am British. Are you seriously saying that anyone holds these flicks in high regard outside reddit?

Say that again with a straight face

Attached: 8_the-hangover-trilogy_600x338.jpg (600x338, 190K)

>EVERYONE IS WRONG BECAUSE I SAID SO
please stop spewing your shit here

Capeshit unfortunately

Surely you can't be serious?

yeah there's no way this jewish nonsense could be mistaken for good film

And stop calling me Shirley

Nghhhh fuuuck yessssssss Pusher is kino

2 > 1/3

The only thing 1 has on 3 is that it did that plot first. As far as execution goes, they're pretty much on par to the point where it just comes down to personal opinion

this

2>1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hot Fuzz fucking sucks

h-hello

Attached: 44F63C55-931E-4614-880B-8ED9741B1928.jpg (215x318, 25K)

Wrong

Attached: 71XL0VLqdtL._SY679_.jpg (453x679, 57K)

World's End was pretty shit and Shaun of the Dead felt kinda rushed but still kino. Hot Fuzz is the perfect film tho

>Batman Begins
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>The Dark Knight
A masterpiece.

>The Dark Knight Rises
A comedy.

I consider worlds end the best of the three because it was tightly scripted and shot like Shaun of the Dead and it was actually funny and relevant satire that hadn't been done before. Hot Fuzz is largely boring outside of a couple gags and they obviously didn't take the technical film making very serious. It has nothing to do with culture for me. And I don't visit Reddit.

based and Eastwood-pilled

I wish people who claim Hot Fuzz is the best would just admit they don't like movies. That was one of the laziest spoofs ive ever seen in my life.

This. It turns into a zombie movie for no reason

Shut your mouth pleb, that was by far the best one. Comfy, super replayable action-comedy kino.

Attached: 1561530191860.jpg (509x339, 18K)

Why, because it hits too close to home?

youtu.be/l9LOKUiY0Dg

Hot Fuzz - Shawn - World's End

I'm sure most would agree

Is this any good, does it come close to the series Spaced in terms of humor?

most as in, the same most that thought the world was flat, yeah

Just rewatched recently, 1 is has very basic gags and stunts, basically a long episode of the show uncensored, 2 is the best and one of the funniest things ever, 3 is alright but they were running out of good ideas by then

I don't like any of these movies, Simon Pegg is a giant fag and I hate his face and voice

>All these inferior trilogies in the thread, prepare to be mogged.

Attached: Back to the Future.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

This shits on Star wars and Indiana Jones.