What does Yea Forums think of Marie Kondo and her television show?

What does Yea Forums think of Marie Kondo and her television show?

Attached: 1549742132759.png (638x960, 488K)

Imagine if she slipped and broke her neck

dumb jap bitch *pulls out uncircumcised cock* im gonna piss on the floor *pisses on the floor*

There is nothing revolutionary about the way she does things

>throw away the things you don't need and keep the stuff that you want
OH WOW, I REALLY NEEDED TO BE TAUGHT THIS

honestly seems like a great person.

Marie is for headpats.

Okay, that bullshit aside, I did read her book. Well. The manga version. I don't agree with some of it, but it does have some decent tips. I think she is a bit too far, as much as I do need to shed a ton of things out of my life. Helping my dad fix his house, he's somehow fifty times worse than I am.

You fags tricked me into watching this shit, is just a retarded chink telling fat americans to talk to their clothes.
I'm never listen you guys again.

Some people obviously do.

Anything that makes western women angry and defensive is cool in my book.

>4'7" or 139 cm
Imagine

I learned a lot from watching just the first episode, now my room is v tidy

Speaking from experience, it's exciting in the bedroom, but it's awkward going out in public together if you're not a manlet

>4'7"

think of how easy she will be to store

in my dungeon

Kondō-san is NOT for the sexual

Attached: smol marie sit.webm (1367x720, 2.65M)

And would still turn down manlets like angry bagel boy.

Her mannerisms somewhat remind me of a Japanese girl who was a friend of a friend I met in Japan and went to a gay bar with. Uh. Long story.

Well which one is she?

I want her feet in my mouth.

Who would win in a fight; her or Warwick Davis on stilts?

I bet her farts smell like Dryer Sheets.

Like a good slope girl she needs white cock.

I like how she btfos white roasties

Zoomers are actually that retarded, so yes it is necessary

Zoomers are not the target audience for this shit

her by a wide margin. warwick is like 10cm tall.

Imagine her face next to a BBC

MOMMY-CHAN

She's a nip, not a slope

Attached: Marie smol.webm (720x380, 2.72M)

ARR ROOK SAME you weeb faggot.

you sound annoying

cute short mommy gf

what is she thinkeng about lads?

Has anyone ever actually seen her eyes?

>that webm of Marie and her friend greeting the seething roastie's husband, the look of relief and hope in his face as he hugs her and completely ignores his own wife

Waiting for her MUM debut

This is stupid though, if you're poor tossing out stuff that can be taken apart and reused later on down the line is a waste of money. Even books you no longer read, can be used as tinder or something for starting fires. Better than using money for lighter fluid. Plastic bottles can be reused as starter planters, so on and so on.

>imagine being so much of a beta that you let a woman drag you to a gay bar

the roastie fears the geisha

Attached: kondo asian hug.webm (1280x670, 2.94M)

I wish that was me

>"Ah ,fuck, I wish I could just put you on this counter right her-.."
>"If the bitch wife wasn't in the way-, hey, babe, mwah..cunt.."

Why don't you move to Japan and have lots of Hapa babies?

Attached: Shinzō “The Fertilizer” Abe.jpg (220x282, 13K)

That's idiotic hoarder mentality. That it could potentially come to use at some point in the future under some unlikely circumstances. Use book pages for tinder? Just use the ad magazines from your recycling bin. Wasting space for things you're not going to use is dumb. Sell it at a flea market and you might get a few bucks out of it.

hapa males are gross and hapa females are made to be bred by whites so making a hapa is the ultimate cuck

Literally built for full nelson

I think it's hilarious that Amerimutts need to bring in the foreigners who once stabbed them in the back to come to their decadent country to tell them to tidy their house

Attached: 1538831578650.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

Attached: 1552305964399.png (500x554, 49K)

imagine your face in boiling oil

Because racemixing is an abomination that only mutts support since they are all racemixed abominations themselves.
This also means that they ignore that, if they had children with the Japanese, they would ruin Japanese genes.

Mutts need to contained and exterminated.

>not breeding your hapa daugther also

Her method worked for me. Couldnt believe how much useless shit i was keeping. Just get her manga

ou say something, Mahmoud Longshire?

Well, those are all millennials, millennials are pretty much children.

>not nutting out a hapa to marry her off to one the millions of thirsty rich chinese that will spring up by next generation
It's all about the long game

Imagine getting home one day and a cute Asian girl has cleaned your room

>first hug is blissful for him
>roastbeef mad that it looked like he was going to grab her ass at first
>second hug is cold and robotic because he realized the presence of his tattoo'd roastbeef sandwich
>roastbeef is obviously peeved
I guarantee she still gets mad about it. My god I'd give anything to pound that jap puss into oblivion, then close the gate and get a sigil stone.

Did you, Jose Manuel Rajeesh Parker Endo Wong?

Attached: 1553611141889.jpg (912x707, 134K)

I lived with an Asian housemate for a year and half the time she would do that without asking - always made me nervous to leave any dodgy stuff in my room

Jesus what the fuck my 3 year old is already 110cm

I’ll fuck then pay her and kick her out the door after I nutted on her moon face. No way am I getting emotionally invested in a slope.

I think it's hilarious when social rejects try analizing normalfag situations and exposing their autism.

>that head swivel 5 seconds in
lel, you're right, she was about to go nuclear divorce mode on him

>exposing degeneracy
I'm ok with it

Of course they are, they are Americans, they are an experiment controlled by jews, as such, they are programmed to always racemix.

>yellow people
Sneed's Feed and Seed, desu.

Attached: 1545913379877.png (600x600, 73K)

one major problem is parents enabling hording
>be middle child
>30 years old
>parents have a small box of mementos of mine for their sake
>have ~40 boxes of shit from my little sister and ~20 boxes of shit from my older brother
>their garage is a complete mess despite being built 3 fucking years ago
>they have virtually no storage in the entire house for their own stuff, so their clothing closets are overflowing

>tfw no qt jap waifu who will force me to throw away all of my family mementos before cuddling with me on the bare floor of our featureless empty white bedroom

>t. legitimate incel
too bad im fucking cursed with understanding body language on another level, yes autism but i can nail precise feelings and body language.
go ahead and keep telling yourself you're normal, champ. or just accept that you're a fucking social reject, too. *your projection*

Attached: 1561815063902.jpg (567x378, 125K)

Oh boy, not only a social reject, but a leftist too.
Commit suicide.

Imagine Marie Kondo bearhugging you, you could carry her around like a backpack.

I love her and I'm in love with her.

where did you get that impression? oh right, you're legitimately retarded and can't read people.
>incel
muh leftwing dogwhistle!
im righter than you, fucking retard. you make 'rightwieners' look bad

Attached: 1561617461582.jpg (738x960, 90K)

You sound American, and Americans are incapable of being right wing nowadays.
Even the far right is full of racemixing, jew apologists.

God I hated that fucking bitch so much
Epitome of past-the-wall roastie

You say that but many people have trouble with spatial awareness

Flat faced nip whore running a scam to get people to throw away their shit.

Says the Euro.
(or even worse, the brit)
Shes the exact archetype of a single mom, divorcee who, even at 35, gets drunk at the bar and stumbles home and forgets she has a child. (Who she hates because it reminds her of her ex-husband)

Attached: 1558111956725.png (794x1231, 557K)

Says the American where even under Trump, the country is the source of all leftist cancer and racemixing propaganda.
USA is the Soviet Union of the modern era.
Destroy America, and the world will be a good place again.

Attached: 1552161573076.jpg (1360x1336, 423K)

Reminder that the US is spreading propaganda throughout Europe about muh diversity, since there's nothing Americans hate more than white people.

Attached: 1547051576261.png (650x925, 627K)

Well, she's American, of course she's scum.