Grace Kelly was nymphomaniac slut

>The roll-call of her conquests comprises most of Hollywood's Olympians, including Clark Gable, James Stewart, Cary Grant, Gary Cooper, Bing Crosby, David Niven, Frank Sinatra, Ray Milland and a great many others. "I'm not saying Grace was a nymphomaniac," one said. "After, say, four times, well that was just fine for her." When she called on William Holden on the set of The Country Girl, she came on so strong that he yelled, "Baby, when I want somebody, I go to them!" Before she was married, she used to model lingerie in New York; at lunchtime, she'd pop round to her lover's apartment for a quick one, and return, claiming that it "put a light in her eyes". When staying at the Chateau Marmont in LA, she would ask for the room number of handsome guests and call on them, wearing little white gloves. And she could be very accommodating. One night she came home to Laurel Canyon and, in front of an uncurtained window, slowly removed her hat, gloves, silk gown, bra and pants for the benefit of Alfred Hitchcock, who was watching her through a powerful telescope a mile away.

>Perhaps the most shocking fact of all is that Prince Rainier was under the belief that Kelly was a virgin when the pair married. Before the wedding, Kelly underwent a medical examination, during which it was discovered her hymen was broken. Delivering perhaps the most important acting of her lifetime, Kelly explained that her hymen broke while she was playing field hockey. And that is how she became Princess Grace of Monaco

Attached: 6e2d2f03276e3ae8d6cf484523c020f7.jpg (500x750, 53K)

based

Based

would be based if it wasnt a fanfic of some binsniffing boomer

>statistically you've probably unknowingly encountered a nymphomaniac slut
>she mentally rejected you

Attached: 1491699469043.jpg (600x600, 22K)

And she still wouldn't have fucked you.

So to boomers nymphomaniac slut is synonymous with not a virgin?

she should be arrested for rape by deception!

> And she could be very accommodating. One night she came home to Laurel Canyon and, in front of an uncurtained window, slowly removed her hat, gloves, silk gown, bra and pants for the benefit of Alfred Hitchcock, who was watching her through a powerful telescope a mile away.

Attached: 4940962971_250d5d53a2_b.jpg (780x1024, 82K)

This was propaganda to ruin her because she was marrying a Prince and not doing anymore Movies.

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Even his casting couches were kino, fucking hell

>One night she came home to Laurel Canyon and, in front of an uncurtained window, slowly removed her hat, gloves, silk gown, bra and pants for the benefit of Alfred Hitchcock, who was watching her through a powerful telescope a mile away.
That sounds more like something that happens in cartoon world, not real world.

>incels can't comprehend that women love sex
BIG SURPRISE!

betas who can't handle their needs can't handle other people's needs! BIG SURPRISE.

have sex

>One night she came home to Laurel Canyon and, in front of an uncurtained window, slowly removed her hat, gloves, silk gown, bra and pants for the benefit of Alfred Hitchcock, who was watching her through a powerful telescope a mile away.
Imagine Alfred hitching his cock while trying not to touch the telescope so it doesn't jiggle. Fucking legendary.

Source.

Also, post more stories about women who need sex as much as I do. It turns me on.

Oh boy, I was not rejected.

To incels. Incels.

Chaste by modern tinder cock carousel thot standards

Those are only the celebrities....

Truly the master of cinema

anybody ever read this? Was it the blind items of its day or is any of it true?

Attached: hollywood babylon.jpg (307x500, 42K)

Imagine all the sand nigger and regular nigger dick she would be riding if she were acting today.

Literally who?

>To fed-up Hollywood wives, Grace was a constant threat. "I have nothing good to say about her," declared one. "She had an affair with my best friend's husband, Ray Milland!"

>When asked just how many men Grace had seduced, the woman - widow of top director Henry Hathaway - added: "Everybody. Yes, she wore white gloves but she was no saint!"

>In one incident, Crosby is said to have walked in on Grace as she lay naked in bed with Marlon Brando - who, to add insult to injury, had beaten him to an Oscar just hours before. It comes as no surprise that "fisticuffs" ensued.

>Even after she tied the knot, Grace showed no inclination to curb her wild ways, and even bedded her bridesmaid's husband.

Attached: to-catch-a-thief.png (650x366, 124K)

so she inspired rear window?