Saving Private Ryan

Why didn't they just storm the beach on horseback? They could easily outrun the bullets, instead they run on foot and die like retards.

Attached: saving private ryan.jpg (953x540, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fortitude
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why didnt they just bomb the bunkers?

Unironically now, why didn't they nuke the germans like they nuked the japanese?

Germany is the hub of Europe.

Why didn’t they just fly to Berlin?

Attached: 595E4E46-34B0-43AB-AB82-2D98CC6283E6.jpg (600x599, 45K)

German cucks gave up without a fight unlike the samurais.

What's that supposed to mean.

Gerry is important to Europe because they make cars and bombs

>Why didn't they just storm the beach on horseback?
Idk if this is bait or something but how the fuck were they supposed to bring horses there you retard?

and rockets, which would of meant no Moon to take credit for USA.

Attached: 8.jpg (247x264, 8K)

>die like retards
basically no one died during D-Day, less than 5,000 deaths out of 500,000+ troops, not even 1%, but Hollywood makes it look like 80% of all people died because they only show a single 100m stretch of beach where as the rest of the landings were a total joke

Why didn't they train their soldiers in gun kata? Worked for Bateman.

why were they retarded enough to do a frontal attack instead of sneaking and hitting them from the back?

Why didnt they just drive prisoners of war in front of them to take the bullets? It worked for Ghengis Khan.

Why didn't they snipe from the boats?

There's tons of horses in England. Ship them in on the fucking landing craft and then charge off and outrun the bullets.

Serious question, why didn't they just land somewhere where there weren't enemy forces waiting there for them? There is no way every mile of coastline is heavily armed like this

why didnt they just nuke normandy?

Because the fallout would have created /giganazis/

Normandy was relatively lightly defended, the nazis were expecting the attack to come at Calais.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fortitude

They did

They did

see

They hadn't developed a bomb small enough to deliver by aircraft before Germany surrendered, a shame really

Horses can swim retard

>be op
>a thirty something permavirgin neckbeard who still laughs uproariously at doody jokes
>collect neetbucks because the ptsd from being so ugly causes neuromuscular spasms uncontrollable by otc medication
>can't work cuz I jerk like I'm doing a twerk
>have only cyberfriends and muh vidya and an outdoor cat that comes home once a month to piss on my keyboard
>repost a long ago clever meme
>huhhuh horseback, I put a clever spin on it
>hit post, massage my balding head and collect You's
>Leo may be king of the world, but I am the true King of this Basement
>life is good......brb bros- uber eats is putting my morning taco bell in the food dropbox
>I will repost this thread with another clever take tomorrow

Haha imagine being like that