Let's rank the John Wick trilogy

Let's rank the John Wick trilogy.

Attached: johnwick.jpg (1600x900, 233K)

3, 2, 1, that simple

1 >> 2 >>> 3

Your digits disagree

1>3>being forced to eat dog shit>2

Recently watched the first one for the first time and decided I didn't need to watch the next two.

Big mistake.

what a waste

1>/=2

first post worst post

2=1>

Kek has spoken. 1 >> 2 >>> 3 it is.

Go back to plebbit niggers.

don't try too hard user.

Why does Yea Forums hate this series so much? What's wrong with liking a fun thriller that doesnt take itself 100% seriously?
Its akin to enjoying the raid or taken

1 > 3 > 2

Contrarians
This board is trash

this

honestly, good call. the other 2 are downright goofy.

Attached: cat.jpg (540x489, 27K)

3>1>>>>

They're all mediocre. Fun overall but nothing special.

2>1>3 like always
checked

It becomes popular.
I dont get It why Yea Forums pursue such Sad fate...like something soo much to the point they make It popular and hating It because "they have to"

The Equalizer is better

3>2>1
any other opinion is reddit

Keanu (2016) > John Wick 1, 2 or 3

Attached: Keanu_poster.png (220x326, 152K)

Shit > all of them

The first is good, the second is a rehash of the first one + cringy Matrix references.
Haven't seen the third one.

This, but unironically.

1 > 3 > 2

Anybody who disagrees is a retard who didn’t watch the movies

1-barely watchable
2-bad
3-reddit

based and checked

straight FACTS

1 >> 3 = 2
I much preferred the scale of the first movie. The expanded assassin lore isn't interesting and has turned it into a comicbook style franchise with larger than life characters; I just want John Wick murdering hopelessly outmatched mobsters in a relatively grounded setting.

I still want to see where they're going with this. Watching all 3 actually feels like a tv series. Maybe they should have made it that way

why did the high table choose a teenage high school dropout to represent them?

Attached: 3536161-3532496-screen shot 2019-05-10 at 12.43.35 pm.png (1280x720, 638K)

Keanu is starting to get a bit fat under the chin. I noticed it a lot in this movie.

Attached: 1.png (720x322, 336K)

I thought she could be an hardcore assassin, but since she was basically calling the shots and hiring someone who could kill John, I doubt she will be the final boss next movie.

you misunderstand
i am saying that i did not think that she was a good actress and didnt fit well with the role
anyone who paid attention for more than five minutes can see that she was calling the shots in the movie, you fucking idiot

The bulletproof guys were a good gimmick I guess, but a bit underwhelming in that Wick just gets a bigger gun to defeat them instead of some more clever method. Knocking guys down and then executing them after happens constantly throughout the trilogy so that wasn't much new in itself.

1 bad, 2 worse, 3 didn't see because 1 and 2