Well, Poe, since you asked, I'd be happy to explain my plan...

Well, Poe, since you asked, I'd be happy to explain my plan. It's not something stupid like cloaking our ships and hiding on a nearby planet, either.

Attached: 1538098709182.jpg (428x447, 58K)

Dubya?

“Cloaking” a gigantic ship so it’s invisible to the eye, radar and infrared is probably even dumber than hyperspace ramming tbqh

>"I know the jedis and wookies can coexist peacefully."

This hasn't been done with faceapp fyi, it's a terrible copy paste of some guy's face over this marvellous lady.

>Why is this border hopping spic on my bridge? Go back to your section of the galaxy illegal alien.

FTFY

Yeah that would be a ridiculous idea. Imagine the person that would send every crew member off the only ship with shields strong enough to protect them, with zero fighter cover, and into the open using only cloaking technology that literally does not work, against an enemy that has sensors so great they can track objects moving at the speed of light, and has 2 extremely powerful force users that can use their powers to detect other lifeforms at great distances. Its just absurd even saying it out loud.

Attached: Poe.jpg (798x420, 25K)

You know, I really don't see why Leia demoted you. That old hag's starting to go a little coo-coo. Women, am I right! Haha. Let's go grab a beer.

>Holdo: "When I served under Leia, she would say, hope is like the sun. If you only believe in it when you can see it, you'll never make it through the night."
>Poe: "What the hell is a sun?"
>Holdo: "The star in the Sol system. OMG have you even studied astrology?!"
>Poe: "Astro-what?!"
>Holdo: "Girls. GIRLS! Remove that man from the bridge."

Attached: impeach snoke.png (536x536, 281K)

It literally says FaceApp on the image you fucking dope.

>*locks people in cages* *breaks emoluments clause* *associates with Epstein* Those liberals get hysterical over everything haha!

Why didn't she just explain her plan?
Also fuck the Resistance

>so it’s invisible to the eye, radar and infrared
it's not though. you can still pick it up on the special anti-cloaking scanners. those just fell into disuse because no one was tactically brilliant enough to attempt to cloak things

Women don’t need to explain anything to incels. The force is female, incel.

believe all women

Attached: 1556200408394.jpg (600x780, 62K)

If you're a member of a military organization you're expected to carry out orders.

They were being tracked and they didn't know how. As far as they knew there was a spy sending the First Order information. Therefore discretion was necessary. Poe should have been hanged for his treason.

>Disney can't meme

Thank god. Using a scanner cloak is totally pointless in this universe where every ship has a window and there's technology that exists already that CAN detect cloaked ships. Why anyone would continue to use cloaks today is insane. Good thing we didn't do something so stupid that it would have killed the majority of the remaining reb-I mean resistance.

every point you just made is bipartisan you hack

they weren’t really a structured military though. It was more like a rag tag group of 20 or so resistance fighters. There’s literally no logical reason she couldn’t disclose her plan

> not even bothering to remove zelda
What the other guy said.

>Get back to your X-Wing. Those Ties aren’t going to shoot themselves. What? Of course our hangar is intact. It’s not like the Mon Calamari build their ships with hangars whose access points lie along their ships’ long axes. No, they build them outward-facing and heavily shielded so they can enjoy maximum protection from the ship’s gun batteries. Oh, and my plan? You’ll get the details at the daily briefing at 0900 like everyone else, soldier.

why does the character seems more credible all of a sudden?

>literally making shit up to defend this shitty flick

Embarrassing

I literally just told you the logical reason why, you fucking idiot. They were being tracked through hyperspace and didn't know how.

She didn't even have to explain the plan though. She just had to say that there was a plan and they weren't just sitting on their assess waiting to die.

Yeah, no. I have a military buddy and he straight up leader in the military would act the way she did. If she did think there was a spy then she would have said something along the lines of "For security reasons, information will be on a need to know basis" and not just chastise a guy for being under her rank asking such questions. Also a good military HAS soldiers question orders if they don't fully understand or feel something isn't right. A soldier questioning orders could save lives if the order contains information that may fucked up the mission.

Rian Jonhson is just an idiot and Lucasfilm has no idea how the military works.

Information in a military is literally always on a need to know basis. If everyone knew everything then one of them gets captured and the entire war is over. Poe knowing the plan would have had no impact on its success because his job in it was to sit on a shuttle and do nothing.

if you get in a position where your subordinates have to risk a mutiny charge and have to literally beg you to let them know there is a plan and you're not as retarded as you look right now you've failed as a leader.

10/10

I’ll be completely honest I didn’t even read the rest of your post once I saw you were defending this god awful slop of a flick. Why the fuck would Poe be a traitor? He was doing more than anybody else in the entire resistance

In the military as a grunt, you get dumb orders you don't understand all the time. Sometimes you get given context and information as to why you're going here or doing this but this context is not always available for a variety of reasons.

That doesn't change the fact the movie is poorly written. If there was a worry of a spy on board so they were practicing OPSEC, the script gives little indication that this is the case.

>filename
subtle kek

>Why the fuck would Poe be a traitor?
Do you not know how spies or espionage work?

Everybody is posting as if the resistance is a structured military with grunts and ranks and shit. It was just a handful of people this wasn’t an organized government military operation or shit

I don’t even give a shit enough to care because Star Wars is trash and has always sucked. Poe being a spy is as credible as the purple haired woman being a spy

That’s the problem. Poe isn’t a dumb grunt. He’s a trusted, high-ranking officer whom we’ve already seen entrusted with delicate missions and sensitive information. Hers in *command* of dumb grunts, and he’s being expected to do so blindly.

They clearly did have a structure with ranks and a chain of command. Did you even watch the movie?

this
also they're all literally being shot to shit and dying and they're entire movement is basically over
>hurr durr chain of command need to know basis
not if there's like 12 people left fucktards

>Poe being a spy
Never said that. I'll ask again because you seem to struggle with grasping simple concepts, do you not know how spies or espionage work?

They had ranks. Holdo was Vice Admiral and acting commander after General Leia died. Poe literally gets demoted in rank for his idiotic plan.

When did I say know everything? Having some information to at least understand what's going on is usually given. All Holdo needed to say was, "we're heading to that planet to send out a call for help." You also don't need a spy on their ship to know where the fuck they're going.

>on the destroyer

"Captain! The ship's heading is towards that planet not far from where we are. Clearly they plan to hide there. We can just follow them there and bombard the area they landed at."

"Well of course. They have no fuel and it's the only habitable planet around. They don't think we're idiots, do they?"

I know what espionage is idiot. Some user suggested Poe wasn’t told the plan because there was fear of a spy in the group, implying he may have been one. That’s a stupid explanation because this bitch could’ve just as easily been one

>explain your plan to a demoted officer who got people killed because he couldn't follow simple instructions
>explain your plan to anyone who doesn't need to know explicitly to pull it off when you don't know how the FO is tracking you
ITT: angry brainlets bitching about Star Wars

>Poe wasn’t told the plan because there was fear of a spy in the group, implying he may have been one.
Your reading comprehension is terrible, but at least you answered the question. You clearly have no idea how spying or espionage works.

Commander of what? 15 people? At that point just say fuck the rules and work with what you have

I’ll be completely honest. I’m not even fully reading posts but imagine defending star wars in its current state. Stupid faggot nigger jew spick cunt chink fiuck

you have ranks and structure and chain of command because hundreds of thousands of soldiers and supplylines and logistics and shit are impossible to coordinate otherwise
the "rebels" at this point is like 200 people (or whatever) fucking around on one ship
fucking isis or whatever doesnt have vice-admirals and rear-admirals and all the other (for them useless) ranks beyond lieutenants or captains to seperate the slightly higher ups from the complete grunts

>know you're not a spy
>don't know who could be a spy
>decide to trust a person who just got demoted

Think about what you're saying

Just how devastating for the rebel alliance was the last attack of the movie? Most of the ships were destroyed before they even landed on the planet but they dont give you an idea if how many people were in them. Then theres the land battle, and by the end you can see that all of the survivors fit perfectly in the millennium falcon. Maybe 50 people made it? Out of 200? 300? It's really hard to tell. I wonder how many officers and high ranking members perished. Is there any way of knowing?

Attached: 1562274314025.jpg (960x720, 65K)

>imagine defending star wars in its current state. Stupid faggot nigger jew spick cunt chink fiuck
/thread

You should be able to write a post parodying liberals WITHOUT directly naming specific real-world events. Please stop being a brainlet.

Also you can just look out a window and see them.

Attached: 1B46FD35-75CE-4E8B-BF01-F7E61B43DB05.png (512x512, 447K)

No but I can assure you that the Force will win as long as it's female.

She didn't explain what she wanted to do to anyone but Leia though.

why do soiboys like you like to pretend you know how militaries work?

Is that right? What about the pilots who flew to Crait? Was she feeding them the location while she was blowing up? What about the people who resisted Poe's attempted mutiny? She clearly told her command team who told the people who were essential to getting where they were going. Then filled Leia in when she woke up.

What was their endgame besides snokemanbad

dilate

>samefagging
yikes

People in the military watch movies and shitpost. This is how the military works. Not everyone knows everything and you do what you're told.

t. milfag

>cant make anything original, only copy
kek

Attached: (You).jpg (455x768, 51K)

>*locks people in cages*
Thanks obama!