Mulan

So they actually expect me to believe that she managed to hide the fact that she's a woman for months??? The fuck is wrong with this movie?

Attached: mulan.jpg (760x471, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wartime_cross-dressers
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktoria_Savs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Asian “men” look very feminine.

asians are flat dude

Yea, the smell of vagina in her tent would have been obvious

Exactly, and why did they not even go over how she deals with periods in the movie?

Better get that "author" writing about Rose's menstruation cycles during TLJ to shed some insight on Mulan's feminine hygiene during dynastic China.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wartime_cross-dressers

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktoria_Savs

She served with the knowledge of her superiors, but virtually unrecognized as a woman, on theDolomite frontfrom 1915 to 1917. After a severe injury in May 1917, she was hospitalized, and herbiological sexwas discovered, ending her military career. She was awarded several medals for her dedication and bravery. She was known as the "Heroine of theDrei Zinnen."[1]

>op's never seen an asian woman without makeup
lol

Man just imagine being a smelly swarthy Austrian peasant conscript and discovering her wet hairy unkempt pussy while she’s unconscious in the hospital hahaha

PLEASE PEE ON ME MULAN

Get off Yea Forums Hitler

woman grown facial hair and hair all over their bodies. Woman are more like men than you realize. Look at them without all their fake glamour stuff.

And Have you ever smelt a dirty dick? It smells like dirty vagina.

How did she pass penis inspection day?

l-lewd...delete this now!!

How the fuck did they not notice she was a woman when they would go to the showers together?

They didn't have showers back then.

because she hid her boobs under lilly pads and then the horse comes and covers her as she walks away did you even watch the movie

Have you?

There is less divergence between the sexes in non-white races

chink bois are practically women

Have you seen some Asian girls senpai? When those Korean chicks get the same haircuts as the guys they look identical.

Google ancient Chinese warriors.

She intentionally starved herself so she didn't ovulate obviously

China never won a war.

They won tonnes against themselves, world champions at own goals

This is what happens when you get all of your information about the outside world from Yea Forums.

Ah, a fellow gentlemen of refined taste and culture.

Everything Chinese is propaganda.

I.... that's a joke....right

Attached: yozpp8o6in321.jpg (491x591, 21K)

loads of women disguised themselves as men during times of war throughout history

I wish I was user.