You’d trade our friendship for that- that bitch?!

>you’d trade our friendship for that- that bitch?!
>look at her mike, LOOK!
>she’s a fucking retard Mike! I mean, she can barely form sentences for Christ’s sake!
>we all knew you were just ponding that for those powers, god only knows what she’s like behind closed doors.
>but now she’s lost them, Mike. Without them she’s just a brainless hole to fuck. And with a face like that, not a good one.
>is this really the road you want to go down? Abandoning your fun DnD crew for some retarded whore? Get a grip mike.
>*slap*

Attached: image.jpg (800x420, 217K)

What did the screenwriters mean by this?

>”friends don’t spit”

What would be some sexual applications of Eleven’s powers?

Spying on Mike while he's on the toilet

If she decides it wasn't good sex she can give herself a nose bleed and tell the cops you raped her.

>move anyway
>leave all your friends behind

what did they ean by this?

probably telepathically control a dildo to fuck me while im fucking her

flying sex

underwater sex

space sex

maybe if she was good enough she could like, psychically control lube into a solid-ish object that could hold shape then fuck you with it, or some kind of lube like substance, she could mold it into a pussy and then keep it in shape with her powers
would probably feel pretty good

keep all cum suspended in the air in a single ball that you add to every day then at the end of each week you both take a bath in your cum

suspend me in the air and molest me with various sex toys all at once

>Are you sure? I mean it's not on the questline....
>Ok... sure, you try to seduce the barmaid.... roll CHA
>ahhhh.... OK, 17's pretty good.... you succeed, but her, uh, ladyparts are.... poisoned
>and you die
>Will that's the third character you've killed via STD'S
>Do you know how diseased the average women's Vagina is Michael? I came out of one once and I'm never going back. Now role the fucking dice.

Attached: 1562797795776.jpg (304x166, 5K)

>actual weapons will? What the fuck?
>nothing big, just like a hand buzzer or something, to spice up combat when you get hit. Come on, it’ll be fun.
>alright, but I’m bringing el, I’ve shown her some DnD and she kinda likes it.
—-
>ok el, roll for dexterity. And remember, you get hit in game and you take “a hit” irl
>don’t worry el, it’ll be nothing, just one of wills shitty hand buzzers.
>aw el you rolled a 1? The troll takes a swing at you and you try to duck, but you time it badly and it’s club strikes your head and caves your skull in.
>will where did you get Steve’s spike bat from?
>YOU ROLLED A ONE BITCH, CRITICAL FAILURE
>WHERES YOUR FUCKING POWERS NOW YOU WHORE
>*thwack*

Attached: image.jpg (1200x675, 403K)

how the fuck did he get his wizard powers before the age of 30?

She gets in trance to watch herself getting fucked.
Remote handjobs.

What went wrong Millie bros?

Attached: 1E1A1CE7-C188-4BA4-A3A1-84C2E810FE16.jpg (1080x1080, 134K)

>okay mike, time to roll your anal circumference

>be Mike
>ignore the ginger thirsty for your cock
>instead fixated on the retard
>don’t even fix up your best bud Prankbro with the ginger, and let the nigger have her
>ignore your other best bro and belittle him because you’ve got some retard to kiss
Mike is an awful and stupid person.

>*turns you gay*
>*claims it’s not his fault*
What a coward

Attached: DDC6E1EC-D9F6-4526-B76B-E1BBE7F2F3D8.jpg (1200x644, 98K)

She's older now than when your uncle molested you so you are no longer attracted to her

>ok crew, I’ve got a new stat for our campaign
>oh? What’s that, will?
>it’s called loyalty, and it determines the chances of you choosing a FUCKING SLUT over your gang.
>woah will calm down
>fucking roll, mike. You deserter.
>ok I got a 12
>oh then that’s a 12 point reduction of all your dice rolls. Remember, if you roll a low loyalty check then your character is removed from the game as he goes fucking RUNNING OFF WITH SOME HARLOT LIKE THE SLIMY SHIT HE IS
>but Dustin, you’re ok. I’ll let you have no loyalty rolls since your hole is in another state.

Women do age like milk

What did Finn Wolfhard mean by this?

Attached: 66650485_1210166485811532_2371214160768639684_n.jpg (640x738, 107K)

Psycho DM Will is the best thing to come out of s3. You just know he's teaching his new sister Eleven some Saw like version of the game where he gets to beat the shit out of her when she misroles... she always misroles.

>A 17 is good... Yes?
t's OK but I'm afraid not quite good enough. The trolls seize you and take you back to their cave you come to strapped to a table while a figure stands menacingly over you with a knife.
>I don't want to play anymore
But imagine how happy Mike will be when he realises you know how to play. Think. Of. Mike.
>Alright then Will...
Cool. Right you lie on the table I'll be back in a second. HEY JONATHAN! WHERE'D MOM PUT THE POWERSAW!?

Attached: Wise indeed.jpg (1080x719, 49K)

He meant we need to build the wall

The kid who plays Will looks like a chad now. They're definitely going to work that in to the story next season.

Just how low has the Yea Forums's standard fallen when this rat faced, no chin, weak jaw, thin neck, hunch back 5'4 anorexic balding manlet is considered a chad?

Attached: noah-schnapp-stranger-things-1562163020-view-0.jpg (460x374, 35K)

Peak male round here is apparently now Ezra Miller, Timothee Chalamet and Finn Wolfhard. so yeah Will fits right in.

This guy has been SEETHING all week about this kid calling him ugly in every single thread. GET A GRIP WEIRDO

For the 12 years old brazilian girls on twitter apparently anyone famous is a chad, so yeah they have incredibly low standards.
I'd be fine if they haven't been spamming about how that kid is "based" and a "chad" for a million times for the last couple of days

He resembles none of those guys. He looks like if Smeagol had got a hipster haircut

He has a large chin in the picture you posted

>keep all cum suspended in the air in a single ball that you add to every day then at the end of each week you both take a bath in your cum

jesus christ dude

>He resembles none of those guys
Skinny looking Jews with fucked up hairlines, and Elder Scrolls max cheekbone setting giving a decagon face that Yea Forums somehow interprets as strong jaw?

It’s from the same obsessive fan girl, either that or it’s his agent shilling him there.
It’s fucking cringe-worthy seeing all those posts trying to convince us that little scrawny faggot is a chad

>Aw unlucky el, you got a nat 20. Unfortunately you needed a 25 for that roll so it looks like your character is dragged into the wizards dungeon lab to be experimented on

It's cringe that Ezra gets lumped in with those losers because he is truly in a league of his own as far as aesthetics goes.

>Will, Dude what the Fuck?!
>I just played D&D with El. She rolled a 3 in DEX and started screaming about how the Wizards coming to break her fingers again.

Attached: 331708397754130.jpg (750x727, 80K)

It’s he only 14? Those features won’t grow well

I mean, wouldn't she be able to give herself (and you) continuous orgasms?

Attached: tumblr_paobovj6l31wj321uo1_1280.jpg (800x1200, 184K)