Why is it that British actors are not just better at acting than American actors...

Why is it that British actors are not just better at acting than American actors, but also in interviews they come off as much more intelligent in regards to both their craft and life in general?

Attached: 07331000d6f3f4b44f8b73a81660113c.jpg (429x594, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shootings_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sneed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein
youtube.com/watch?v=uWKGw2uYCQk
youtube.com/watch?v=mUCd4JAXSzM
youtube.com/watch?v=zvNk-Pd5auc
youtu.be/pqVjPy8KxfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because there is a British standard of acting where many stars go through rigorous schooling to be proper and dynamic.
In America they find someone off the street or hire a nephew

Why is it that i want to fuck ben barnes? no homo tho

He’s a handsome man

accent

In Britain they usually crop up from elite schooling, enrol in prestigious theatre programs and in they're extremely lucky and/or good looking, they get a shot at the Hollywood lottery. The extensive training allows them to develop better public image skills. Never let the facade fool you, these people are the most irritating, useless and vain people alive.

English people are such utter faggots.

>English people are such utter faggots.
Amerimutt.jpg

Attached: Rotheram brit.jpg (686x798, 174K)

I think a lot more of them start out as professional stage actors, which usually means schooling over there. It’s kind of sad that they go to star in shitty pedowood low iq productions for money, but it obviously makes sense why they do.

Because they are

All english-speaking peoples are utter faggots, you first world cunts are one and the same.

I guess because acting is quite a gay profession and Englishmen are very gay

For future reference, the phrase is actually "one in the same."

This reads like something an american would post.

Yeah, correct advice is indeed something an American would post.

>The correct usage is "One and the same". A good dictionary or phrase compilation will confirm this. "One and the same" is used for emphasis, especially when there are seemingly different identities, characters, etc, in question.

Americans often post bad advice related to the English language, because they are not well educated in it, nor do they read any literature in their native language, and for that reason they base their writing on the way words are pronounced, which is very often wrong, as this exact example suggests.

Attached: 1539312108595.jpg (480x480, 31K)

Acting in the UK
>enroll in one of Her Majesty's Royal Shakespeare Acting Academies
>get good enough to get roles in their plays
>go from there to West End plays and to tv shows
>get discovered by Hollywood

Acting in America
>move to LA
>work as a waiter to pay for acting classes
>spend hours in lines to audition for irrelevant roles
>offer to have sex with one of the producers to get a role
>jew producer hires his nephew anyway

What is this reaction image trying to convey, and for what purpose?

this
Hitchcock said all actors are cattle

Americans can't act. That's because they already act when they socially interact with each other. When something is good they say it's "amazing" or "awesome". They have to exaggerate everything because they're not intelligent enough to understand nuance and subtlety.

Sorry, it's supposed to say "one in the same." It's proof that one in the same is the correct phrase.

I don't think that is correct.

Literal retard

DDL and the rest of his pack where the last great British actors. These days you have to choose between aging stars, comical overreacting learned from the theatre and BBC trash. Ben Wheatley seems to be the only Brit who's able to find good actors these days.

According to Charles Dance practically every British actor coming through these days is a public-school nonce because these schools are overflowing with money which lets 'em fund drama programmes to a very high professional standard. At least *some* general education's got to have rubbed off on the various individuals who emerge from them.

Attached: CD.jpg (300x180, 7K)

not quite, but hollywood is where you get more of the rags to riches stories of people who don't know anything about acting becoming famous overnight like Megan Fox or Jennifer Lawrence. British actors also likely went through some hardship related to no work or low paying work before becoming famous.

Basically, it's about the prevalence of the casting couch. Weinstein was in LA more often that he was in the UK

Attached: 1561765461552.jpg (1500x844, 329K)

As in, opposed to a vocal retard?

I heard something about how the first thing Christian Bale bought after getting his first Batman paycheck was a hot meal.

Yeah I'm sure all the wooden nobs in GoT have suffered for their art.

>why are people who've trained their whole lives to be good at a thing better at doing the thing than people who are only doing the thing because they are good looking

fair enough, but none of them sound smart either so what gives?

How come British people are good looking on top of that? Are British people just better in every single way?

Attached: 1562423616244.jpg (619x664, 134K)

Attached: 1557918528528.png (986x555, 710K)

>tfw England's greatest actor was played by an American

Attached: large_x9FZhpC0D9S2a9YWS4zMXXHNHmS.jpg (400x600, 30K)

>this movie overvalued RDJ for the rest of his career

Attached: 1550893487179.jpg (1164x1164, 62K)

Attached: 1562422614269.jpg (3000x2000, 3.81M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shootings_in_the_United_States

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sneed

The new British actors that are literally BBC rejects that go to Hollywood can’t act for shit and they butcher the American accents. Case in point, Lily James doing the generic Southern accent, Jai Courtney and the ugly mong playing Spiderman.

Most of the shit on BBC is just as bad as American cable trash.

Nah, it's slightly less bad because even British garbage is better than American garbage.

it's just the accent. don't be foold

Nah gonna have to disagree there.

Attached: Britshit.png (878x954, 193K)

As an American, I have to say it's because Brits actually go to school for acting and treat their craft professionally, whereas Americans just move to Hollywood at the age of 18 and flounder about until someone gives them a breakout role. That's the one thing Brits do better than Americans, but it still doesn't excuse British faggotry.

See you on /int/, Nigel. /brit/ is an American colony now, you homos.

>mfw they claim the ancient romans were black

Attached: 11538112_10152835522286990_1735798405131626673_o.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

Go back to /int/.

Usually in the UK people decide they want to act from a young age, and go to schools and get involved in theater.
There are upsides and downsides to this system though, someone like Samuel L Jackson, who decided to start acting when he was older probably would never have had a chance in the UK.
Obviously this doesn't apply to "comedians"

>wikipedia
LOL

what the fuck is that?

Because youre a nigger that is easily impressed by foreign accent. Sneed yourself.

NPC with speech bubble surrounding your post.jpg

>would never have had a chance in the UK
That’s because he can’t act, he “plays” an angry nigger aka himself in every movie

Incorrect. For example: Jurassic Park

It’s actually that actors tend to be gay, and your paedo, twink molesting Hollywood prefers that type.

But you’re speaking English, and probably living in the Anglosphere like all ingrates, so you’re our bitch.

I live in Russian far east, on the pacific coast, in a small village near a medium sized city.

>ingrates

Attached: 82E35404-EF24-4569-AF14-3CF5B6B98162.jpg (320x310, 38K)

Bravo, you picked on a poverty stricken Welsh family from years ago! It’s almost like you’re seething.

Attached: 61C897A5-DBBF-41FC-A9D7-344710EC28A3.jpg (500x502, 65K)

Just post ugly Americans, that seems to trigger him more.

Lily James is average looking in the UK, she was obviously picked for the live action
Cinderella because Disney prefers to cast mediocre princesses as with their policy in the theme parks. Beauty is too triggering to Americans.
Spider-Twink is fucking beautiful and only a subhuman would say otherwise.

Yeah sure you do, I live next door, come in and suck my dick.

Aгo? Teбe чo, eбaлo paзбить, дoлбoёб?

Lena Dunham, Elisabeth Moss, Jenny Slate, Sarah Paulson... 10/10 in America lmao

Attached: 05b7956034e51f9b37eb0e2f8280b2f40c824d3bd45f2312df918e59c081fcac.png (828x596, 360K)

Jahans ain’t an English name, go wank over AOC some more

>google translate

Sunt eu, un haiduc

Can we see his teeth

I dare you to attempt to construct the sentence above using only google translation from english to russian. Four of those six words are irregular and absent from most dictionaries, while the first is just an attention-drawing syllable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

"I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important." - AOC

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

Americans aren't even people.

Yeah, filthy subhumans doing exactly as expected to white kids, and? That number of abuse cases in Rotherham that took place over 20 years is less than your black on white rapes every single month according to the FBI

Contemplate yourselves on the couch of woe.

Kill yourself.

It I don’t need to do I, because you’re here speaking English like my bitch, as I said.

Yes.

>like my bitch
How so? Are you my employer, local bureaucrat, or someone else important? Are you not just some cunt wasting his daytime?

The best two nations in the world having a few bants, what’s up with you Pajeet?

miss me yet?

Attached: cromwell.jpg (384x472, 26K)

You have a better opinion of them

No need. The living and the dead are one in the same.

>The best two nations in the world having a few bants
What? I don't see anyone from Switzerland or Norway in this thread.

You were whining about English speaking people being faggots, so my point was what does that make you? You started it Ivan.

Oh yeah, a few fishing villages and a paedos’ piggy bank.

accent hides it

Does it?
youtube.com/watch?v=uWKGw2uYCQk

>Oh yeah, a few fishing villages and a paedos’ piggy bank.
Amerimutt.jpg

>it’s an English people pretend like they’re not subhuman thread

It’s time for acceptance.

That's not banter, those are lazy, bitter insults thrown around by /int/ard crossboarders.
Neither the United States nor the United Kingdom are 'best two nations in the world' by most metrics.

Well, I wasn't talking about myself, was I? Both the English and the Americans are barely distinguishable between each others from a non-english-first-language perspective.

Why do Americans always get so mad when English people speak the truth? You people really do have an anger problem. No wonder you have so many shooters.

Attached: british.jpg (397x359, 34K)

Your government took away your guns like a parent takes away a misbehaving child's toys.

Interesting that you consider people with guns to be "misbehaving children."

What have your gun rights brought you? This is a genuine question. What is the positive effect?

No just brit shits.

Inferiority complex. They know if an English gentlemen showed up in their lives their GF's Wives, sisters and mothers could all be at risk.

Attached: 1543994558838.png (643x768, 841K)

It's just nice to know you have more freedom than other more backwards countries and your government doesn't treat you like children.

Your so-called freedom has brought you the most mass shootings in the world.

What IS freedom for you, and how is it decided by guns?

The government, by design, doesn't treat you like children; it treats you like units.

And by the way, you are children. What you've done with your right to own guns is proof of that.

lol.

There are theatres and prestigious acting schools in the US (Juliard, The Actor’s Studio, etc) the difference is the cultural context. England’s pride and cultural legacy is Shakespeare and the Globe theatre and generations of actors and playwrights inspired by him so their government provides funding for it and there’s no stigma in pursuing a career in it.

In the US it’s seen typically as something cordoned off for the elites while you’re a fool to pursue it (if you’re working class) as the chances of being a successful actor are astronomical and there’s much more emphasis on the need to be a provider which means getting a “good job” which historically has meant information worker jobs (doctor, lawyer, accountant, perhaps more recently programmer)

Attached: 1550970432005.jpg (462x425, 19K)

>Your so-called freedom
You literally sound like a movie villian.
>The government, by design, doesn't treat you like children; it treats you like units.
That's because I am an absolute unit.
If the average brit shit chav had access to a firearm your country would resemble a post apocalyptic wasteland.

>That's because I am an absolute unit
This doesn't say anything whatsoever. Care to answer my original question?

Well, good to know you're just trolling for some reason. Not even going to dignify this with a response.

Attached: adult white man.jpg (1392x1600, 551K)

Granted, even if the US were to implement gun control, it's too late. Places like Europe and Japan only have good gun control because they were smart about it from the start. America, due to states being a fucking stupid idea, has had many years to spread guns everywhere. You just can't get rid of them anymore.

It seems like America is more focused on celebrity and fuckability than raw skill. Probably the reason we make more money tho

The freedom to own guns (and freedom of speech by the way which you guys don't have) is simply reassuring even if you don't own a gun because it shows that your government isn't tyrannical and against the peoples own interests.

>...and against the peoples own interests.
Well, then that is most surely not the government of the united states, because it employed many policies which profited dubious parties at the expense of the american people, such as the, for example, NAFTA, or the H1-b visa program.

>yanks: haha Britain is a silly place

>bongs: FURIOUSLY TYPES MASS SHOOTING STATISTICS

Well every government is going to be flawed but the US government is at least not as trash tier as The English government at least.

It's just a larger talent pool. Being an actor here is more about skills than your look, the ones who have gone through the whole stage acting system and also have good looks end up in Hollywood.

In the US looks are the only thing that matter, so almost none of your stars can act.

youtube.com/watch?v=mUCd4JAXSzM

How many Brits are like this?

so if there was a country where they had the freedom to own heroin and bombs, would you consider that place better than america because their government is less tyrannical?

"furiously"..

another yank who grew up with helicopter parents and never insulted his friends as banter

They’re not my friends

Probably not because The good thing about the freedom to bear arms is that you have some ability to rise up against a tyrannical government which is going to hard to do in England when all you are equipped with is a wooden spoon.....

Guys.. Imagine living in wooden houses that get destroyed by some termites or strong wind.. Whilst also having mandatory dodge ball lessons in school to train students for the inevitable school shooting that will occur. Also spending more on your military than the next 10 countries combined but losing to some 5ft2 Vietnamese rice farmers who are using shitty Chinese made AK-47s.

Attached: 1530646535548.jpg (500x503, 230K)

What are helicopter parents?

I desperately want to see that happen, if I'm honest

Actually they were Russian made
That’s why chinks lost to charlies a few years later

the freedom to own guns. i know you despise that but not everyone is like you

Parents who constantly worry over their kids and don't let them have any independence to do their own thing. So they grow up into man children.

Are explosives not an integral part of warfare?

They are equally as bad, I think personally. The English government never pretended to be popular, it was always, openly an establishment supposed to profit a certain elite, which is pretty honest.
The american government pretends to be popular with the way it is set up (and perhaps it, once, even was such), but all of it is mere facade for political play, on the national level most prominently. It is much more about playing far removed from population politics most wouldn't care about (transgender bathrooms, soldiers, whatever) rather than being a government that is supposed to represent the people. It only represents the established elite from each state.

Truth is, no english speaking country has a government that seeks to profit its' citizens, because english speaking world is the host and benefactor of international financial elite.

Oh yeah, let me know how your fucking pistol helps you against a tank.

Let’s be perfectly honest here, you or anyone else wouldn’t rise up against any government

It is different over here. You really have to walk on eggshells in social interactions. One regular joke and everyone is upset. It's as if they like to ignore their negative traits instead of having some humility.

>Parents who constantly worry over their kids and don't let them have any independence to do their own thing
sounds the the uk government

Attached: 1540156476536.png (492x438, 352K)

I could never understand this. When you're being oppressed, do you have to refer to a piece of paper before you have the green light to arm yourselves? Seriously America is the only country that does this. Every single country has had their revolution from pure enlightenment.

What has guns actually done for America?
UK is being overrun with foreigners, but so is the U.S. with their mexicans.
Even with access to guns you don't seem to have actual militias to solve your problems.

Americans thinking they could take on the government relies solely on them saying "hurr durr the military wud b on our side hurr durr",, In that case it literally doesn't fucking matter if a single civilian owns a rifle.

speak for yourself cucky

>know you despise that but not everyone is like you
Are you genuinely obsessed? I did not specify I hold a stance in favor or against gun ownership, in any way whatsoever.

This nigga thinks I have parents.

Attached: 75A1D76D-09B0-4A3D-B1A2-E79B6688AC84.jpg (800x533, 52K)

moronic question. the right to keep and bear arms is not dependent on "what it will do for america"

A funny thing about constitutional amendments is that they weren't even in the original constitution. That's why they were called AMENDMENTS. And yet people treat it like it's the word of God.

Then, what is the point?

i am obsessed with hating the uk, yes

the UK is barely a real country anymore lmao
it's ruled by the EU and muslims control their major city

another moronic question. what's the point of anything?

we have guns.

It’s just joking, honest. I actually like the US and it frustrates me when I see them beset with the same social problems we have. I can even take the ugly Brits jokes because, well, I live here and I love my people.

At least you admit that this is deeply personal for you and not mere banter. Americans always take things so fucking seriously and go nuts when anyone dares question them.

>americans ITT thinking they could win a war against US government

>they don't realize they'd give up a week after walmart ran out of food

>they think war is like movies when most of it is decided by logistics

hahahahah what are they teaching in US schools

Attached: 1528994505278.jpg (200x203, 7K)

>And yet people treat it like it's the word of God.
Because it is. 'Freedom' is the religion of the americans.

For what purpose? Does it fulfill an empty place in your life, gives you a target?

>I actually like the US
yikes

And as for me, I'm actually American but I love pretending to be a Brit because my country is full of enormous idiots who absolutely seethe at the idea that another country is better than theirs.

Amerimutts still think they live in the 1700s. The NWO was put in place as soon as WWII was won.

i'm not american. i hate the uk and the british because they're spineless cuckolds who grovel at and worship the state while looking down on and ridiculing anyone who doesn't with their pathetic "banter"

You only know the ones that are exported, there's plenty of shitty, less known actors. Also, only those that fit the english gentleman stereotype are promoted as englishmen. The rest are just actors

Yeah America would be a utopia if only our citizens were being stabbed and splashed in the face with acid

The entire midwest is a breadbasket. That’s where all the food is, and that’s where all the guns are.

I would love to see any government try.

*gets beheaded by a muslim*

so leave and go to the uk instead if it's so much better

Why was that even added? Was it George Washington that added it? He should've just made himself king. He's such a pussy.

Nah, I will stay here specifically to cancel out your vote.

>britcucks still scared shitless of washington
some things never change lmao

>Britbong dreams of times they had power to invade
Murica takes their wars outside their borders, like any empire worth a shit does

>it frustrates me when I see them beset with the same social problems we have.
I simply don't understand what is the point of
this shitflinging. Haha, you have muslims rape young children. Ha HA! And you have young people shooting up their schools! That means I am better than you and your country fucking sucks (but only in comparsion to my country lol, fuck everyone else).

It's baffling. People would rather waste their time in this mud throwing feces at each other rather than think of ways to get rid of those well known problems.
Or is the english speaking man so neutered he can only wail in despair?

I've seen some people express concerns about the incoming Muslim members of Congress, and how they might push to uphold the Koran and Sharia. I mean, this does sound pretty threatening:

"If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, 'Let us go and worship other gods' (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people."

Oh wait, my mistake—that's actually from The Bible, Deuteronomy 13:6-9. Somehow I don't see the same voters expressing concern about politicians of their faith upholding these passages literally.

I despise the UK. They’re the worst culture. No where else is there a similar level of pompousness couples with an undeserved superiority complex. You’re a society of smug degenerate assholes who are unable to recognize your own failings.

Please, Americans are so scared of Washington that they refuse to make Washington DC a state. There's literally no reason not to do this.

that's ok. every tyranny and treachery you help to enable simply intensifies the inevitable reaction

>old testament
I agree with you that we need to remove all jews from positions of power immediately

I despise the US. They’re the worst culture. No where else is there a similar level of pompousness coupled with an undeserved superiority complex. You’re a society of smug degenerate assholes who are unable to recognize your own failings.

>Somehow I don't see the same voters expressing concern about politicians of their faith upholding these passages literally.
That is because you are either a misguided fool, or an disingenious liar.
Do you know how despised the american evangelicals were and ARE?

I’m glad we’ve reached an understanding.

Yeah you and your redneck buddies from the shootin' range are really gonna fare well against drones, missiles and bombers.

Attached: sony_bravia_3d_nigel.jpg (1280x960, 264K)

>The pendulum will just swing back the other way! Honest!

you do realize USA will be looked back on by future historians as the fastest rising and fastest falling superpower in history right?

Your countries influence is declining.. European Union is federalizing. Soon to become a military power of it's own right. It's the largest economy on the planet. China rising extremely quickly. India rising extremely quickly.

Also the demographics are a disaster for the USA. Whites will officially be the minority in USA by 2050 (unofficially 2040 due to illegals). China doesn't have this issue, india doesn't have this issue, Europe has similar issue but nowhere near as bad or rapid.

When whites become the minority in the USA what do you think happens? Leaders and politicians are voted in by "their people" and the entire culture of your country changes.. It's inevitable i'm sorry.

The first 10 amendments were added to win over the people who were against a federal system of government so they could get a unanimous vote

Fundamentalist Christians have plenty of detractors.

rednecks are the military.

the british and other western foreigners simply have an irrational hatred for america that they refuse to put aside. it's a shame because america and europe should be uniting to defend the west from hostile forces like the islamic world and china. unfortunately hating america is more important to them. sad

No one except the upper class is smug, and there is barely an upper class.
This post just tells me you know nothing about the UK.

While I'd love to see how many more responses that post gets, I'm going to bed so I'm just going to let you know that I copied that comment straight from Reddit so that we can get back to discussing the US' many other failings. Feel free to look up the thread it's from at your own time, though.

It's funny how in the Uk it seems like the working class and the upper class come from two completely different planets.

guess who has all the guns and everything to lose? hint: not these people

Attached: 1547890207767.jpg (1127x699, 189K)

the first thing they do to the rednecks that join the military is psychologically abuse them until they are the shining image of a bootlicker

they're both quivering bootlickers so the difference is negligible

This is well reflected in general american attitude, in the 'they don't like us so fuck them too' way. Sows bad blood between so-called 'white' people.

Either way, english speaking peoples are definitely not in control of their governments, which are happy with continuing globalization and homogenization. And how can you resist that when you don't have a government? Americans have guns, and think that means something, but it doesn't. Because they think their government is theirs, but it isn't intended to profit them.

>quivering bootlickers
Can't lick own boots. Upper classes are the government.

>Americans have guns, and think that means something, but it doesn't.
Stay deluded noguns

Because they are not just British actors
You are thinking of British actors that are getting work in America

Thats gay mayne

Employ your guns if you think you are capable.

it means I have guns

>This is well reflected in general american attitude, in the 'they don't like us so fuck them too' way
difference is americans don't spend their time thinking about the uk. american animosity to the uk is reactive, not active. rest of the time americans just don't care

Attached: 1555057986536.png (364x852, 131K)

Why should I?

What can you do with them? Do you have a militia?

Why is England such an evil, heartless, soulless, miserable country?

americans are presently too comfortable for that to happen. if another great depression happens you might see some action

You think so because you are american and your perception is strongly influenced by confirmation bias.
In reality, neither the british nor the americans actively hate each other. Only on the shitholes such a 4channel.org/int/.

I can shoot them.

>America sucks!!
>Britain sucks!!

can't we all just get along

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

mention trump or guns and the average brit will respond like someone just farted in their face. brits love to look down their noses and wag their fingers at "those crazy americans"

No idea.
youtube.com/watch?v=zvNk-Pd5auc

I'm Canadian and it's always entertaining to watch the shitflinging between bongs and mutts

damn. Never considered that.

Only the ones that are 18-25 at university, or on the television.

name 20 movies that do this

>less crime
>less homelessness
>free healthcare
>stood against Nazi Germany alone while USA stayed out and profited
>stopped the global slave trade using it's navy
>is currently in the process of stopping a United states of Europe

It's arguable that Britain is the most moral country in human history.

more like anyone under 80

>standing against nazi germany
>moral
pick one nigel

>I'm Canadian

Attached: 1552714593904.jpg (822x617, 220K)

But the Nazi's were the good guys.
the UK did ok but they were manipulated by their """elites""" to join the war.

That's just social conditioning. Gun ownership isn't the norm in Britain, and they don't have (well...) a buffoon for a head of state. It's sort of a culture shock thing. Nothing actually offensive.

And once again, you have to consider that people on the internet are different from people you encounter on the street every day. A screeching twitter xhe-hag from britain might screech about Trump, but some british tradesman probably won't, and screeching twitter cunts are a far less prevalent demographic, merely a vocal one.

Are you completely content with the way your government is set up, the way it treats its' citizens, and the way you can influence it? Guns were supposed to be a lever to influence a government which would not be subject to be influenced by popular opinion and normal means such as voting.
Are you content with your government?

Average American doesn’t think or know much about the UK. But most would probably respond positively if asked to give their opinion on it. As it’s typically perceived positively in music and tv.

I doubt someone on the street would be able to name a single member of the government though.

Modern Britain, sure.

The British empire was pure evil though

>invading foreign lands, genocide the native population, erase their language and culture and replace it with your own

>less income
>no guns
>not even knives

it’s like we don’t even have the same definition of morality.

Wasn't aware the Brits genocided anybody.. Can you explain who they genocided?

Not everything in life is about money.

Most empires did that son.

>Are you completely content with the way your government is set up, the way it treats its' citizens, and the way you can influence it?
Any changes I wish to see can be achieved through the democratic process, if that's what you're asking.
>Guns were supposed to be a lever to influence a government which would not be subject to be influenced by popular opinion and normal means such as voting.
In extreme cases where they overstep their bounds and violate the citizen's rights.

Off the top of my head, as a response to guerilla warfare they brutally employed genocidal warfare against the Boers of south africa to, quite literally, obtain control of their natural resources.

Native Americans.....Native Australians.....and letting 1 million Indians starve to death

And that's just scratching the surface of the fucked up things Britain has done. I haven't even touched on Ireland, the Middle East, or Africa

I was being self deprecating.

>americans and brits will never team up to wipe canada off the map or fight over the pieces

Attached: 22_52_54-Sid Meier's Civilization VI (DX11).png (440x537, 341K)

>Any changes I wish to see can be achieved through the democratic process, if that's what you're asking.
Yes, that is what I am asking. Do you genuinely believe this is possible? That as an american tradesman, or a factory worker, it is possible to reverse the US-led process of globalization an destruction (outsourcing) of industry in the US?

Well you can treat my post as an addendum.

You still have a royal fucking family while people starve on the street....

And yet you are denied the freedom to posess Kinder eggs. So where exactly is being able to own guns a special thing? America is not more free than other countries. You retards can't even see a titty on tv lol. But thank god you can sport fifteen guns at once when in the meantime your kids grow into autistic incels.

>or fight over the pieces
>implying uk could compete at all
burgers have home field advantage and a military that dwarfs the UK. Go to bed Nigel.

>That's just social conditioning
and? is that supposed be an excuse?
>It's sort of a culture shock thing
yeah, and brits don't like the culture they're shocked by. so they ridicule or condemn it
>Nothing actually offensive
"americans are stupid for having guns. we are so much more enlightened than them" is offensive. and obnoxious. and it provokes an unfriendly reaction
>you have to consider that people on the internet are different from people you encounter on the street every day
no you don't. this idea that the internet is some alternate dimension separate from the mainstream is dead wrong and foolish. the internet is the mainstream and it's deciding major outcomes in society

And you don't have a royal family while people are starving on the streets, so? They are still starving. Your celebrity cunts are far worse than the british royal family.

Our jewish overlords are doing it for us

>it is possible to reverse the US-led process of globalization an destruction (outsourcing) of industry in the US?
Why would I want to reverse it?

>americans starving

I wish. I need to go for a jog.

You worship a goddamned lizard queen who lives off your tax payments like a benefits scrounger.

>Why would I want to reverse it?
Not necessarily you would. But if? Or should american proletarians be denied their democratic voice?

USA were the ones who genocided the Native americans dumbshit.. Britain actually fought the french along side native americans and had many treaties protecting them from the french.(also employed native americans in the war against USA in 1775 and 1812),

>letting 1 million indians starve to death

I think diverting resources to your army who's in a life and death struggle with germany is much more important but continue your guilt trip revisionist reading of history.
Australian aboriginals was technically a genocide. The only true genocide was against jews in 1940's europe.

Americans irl are a lot more polite tho.

>And yet you are denied the freedom to posess Kinder eggs
omg what an EPIC meme!
>So where exactly is being able to own guns a special thing?
the right to keep and bear arms is an inalienable human right and america is the only country on earth that respects and defends that right
>America is not more free than other countries
yes it is
>You retards can't even see a titty on tv lol
american tv is literally sex, sex, sex. stop believing in memes
>autistic incels
opinion discarded. go back

Attached: 1561819240112.png (400x400, 10K)

ACTUAL gun grabbing reddit crossposters in this thread. Disgusting

>kinder eggs
>titties

lol. It’s like you just came out of the 90’s.

I don't worship anyone, I'm not even British.

That's american culture. They are polite, but so often extremely passive-aggressive. They ask you how are you, but they don't expect you to answer anything other than 'fine'.

Yes. Social conditioning IS an excuse, because that's the way common people act, it's completely normal for them to have behavior they don't question; it's like children are to be expected to say stupid shit every now and then, you just move on with that and tell them they're wrong.
Common people act they way they do in this regard because it is unimportant to them so they don't question it.

Who even likes something they are culturally shocked by? That'd be an oxymoron. They think guns are bad because they are told so, and americans think guns are good because they are told so, and when those visions collide it's only natural. It isn't important though.

>"americans are stupid for having guns. we are so much more enlightened than them"
Replace that with "britcucks are so stupid for not having guns, not like us firearm connosieurs" and it's the same thing in reverse. "My culture good, other cultures bad". You just excuse this ignorance.

>this idea that the internet is some alternate dimension separate from the mainstream is dead wrong and foolish.
Maybe nowadays... It was like this for decades since its' inception. A shame this approach seems to be a thing of the past.

that's what foreigners are like. everything they know about the u.s. comes from stale memes they heard from second or third hand sources

Well then you better get accustomed to that with the ever-encroaching globalization. More people will be learning English in the future.

fewer attempts to rob my house by a thug with overly pointed scissors

That is supposed to be a bad thing? That thugs would attempt to rob you not with firearms but shitty spoons? You just beat the shit out of them.

You have no idea what passive-aggressive means retard. Americans aren't passive aggressive with strangers it's literally just being polite

Why yes, I do. Your post is the perfect example. You could have pointed out why I was wrong without resorting to insults.

>americans think guns are good because they are told so
no, they think that because they own guns and use them, have a long history of doing ao, and hold a stronger respect for individual rights and freedoms
>It isn't important though
it apparently is, as eurotards (including brits since some of you seem to think you're not euros) can't shut up about "mass shootings" or how crazy americans are for having gun rights, and they use it as a reason for why they should hate americans and constantly act antagonistically towards them
>Replace that with "britcucks are so stupid for not having guns, not like us firearm connosieurs"
americans do not care about what the british have or don't have. britain is not a concern of the average american. they just do not care

they just get shot. which also discourages robbing people

>You just beat the shit out of them.
but you don't get to have pointed scissors

>have a long history of doing ao
This is factually saying 'guns are good because we always used them' which is nonsense from pure logical standpoint. They aren't good because they are a part of your culture, even if you might perceive them as such.
>and hold a stronger respect for individual rights and freedoms
Not when massive corporate conglomerates are considered to be people. Treating them as people severely disadvantages the common men when compared to those other 'people'.

>it apparently is
That is for you to decide. 'You don't like that I like guns? Yeah, whatever man'. That's it. Also I'm not British.

>they just do not care
Then why complain about others obsessing with americans? Just ignore those people, it isn't hard. If your social media is invaded by this stuff, take a break.

Social cohesion discourages crime the most. Having a castle culture isn't necessarily a good thing for it significantly lowers trust.

>Social cohesion discourages crime the most.
not relevant to whether guns are helpful in protecting yourself.

>you're less likely to trust your neighbor if you think they might shoot you when you try to rob them
no you aren't

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Also, these British Jews:
>Daniel Radcliffe
>Gemma Arterton
>Andrew Garfield
>Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
>Jason Isaacs
>Cara Delevigne
>Daniel Day-Lewis
>Helena Bonham-Carter
>Stephen Fry
>Rachel Weisz
>Matt Lucas
>Gregg Sulkin
>Zoë Wanamaker
>Ione Skye
>Sacha Baron Cohen
>Miriam Margolyes
>Jane Seymour

Attached: ben-barnes.png (285x605, 256K)

Anyway, I am not very interested in the gun ownership debate.

>you dont like that I like guns? yeah whatever man
except for the fact that euroshits don't shut the fuck up about how bad guns and fuel the gungrabbers in the states further.
Individual freedoms in the US are still higher than the UK. And no, freestuff is not freedom
>social cohesion discourages crime
nigs are already in the US and won't be gone anytime soon, that ship has sailed and isnt worth talking about

there can be no social cohesion in a society with a minority group that despises the majority and its culture and wants revenge for imagined wrongdoings past and present. "just be nice to each other" doesn't work in the real world

Attached: 1557329751322.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

Well... should have known better with those minorities. Makes one ponder what direction will the world go with that 'diversity' propaganda campaign ongoing, and what will it bring other than further divided and defenseless societies.

counter intuitive choice to start replying to a chain started by
>What have your gun rights brought you? This is a genuine question. What is the positive effect?
then. if you just wanted a reason guns might be beneficial to people's lives then yes one exists. i'm surprised that one never occurred to you though

Passive aggression is a southern thing. They insult you with politeness. North East people will yell at you and call you can asshole to your face. Although some rural areas in the north east have a very polite culture.

It’s good to remember that all the states are in active rivalries and everyone hates New York and California.

I am simply tired of this conversation at this point. It is 0:30 AM here right now for reference.
I started this conversation with the question of what is the political role of guns, whether they influence the american government's decision making, and not the role of guns in everyday life.

it will bring the end of the western world and european man. that's why america and europe need to unite and defend each other. but that can't happen if europe won't get over this stupid contempt it has for everything american

youtu.be/pqVjPy8KxfY

They went to school.

They are still vain assholes.

Once america falls China will sweep up the world
Europe is not even relevant

I'm not even American and hate california.

Find better things to hate in your life. I'm pretty sure californians hate it too.

well people that want guns and those that want guns banned are more inclined to vote for politicians that share their opinion on guns. those do go along party lines

That's pretty disctracting from other social issues.

Californians, vegans, feminists and communists have me covered desu.

no it isn't

The governments main job is to keep the roads paved and leave me alone.

At least you accept the roads.

most social issues are distracting from other social issues. that said there's probably a reason the party more concerned with personal freedom supports gun right and the party more concerned with kumbaya doesn't

>In Britain they usually crop up from elite schooling, enrol in prestigious theatre programs
Translation: they get buttfucked since 6 years old at "prestigious" boys'-only boarding schools

Posts likes these are diamond dozens

Tons of british actors are members of the upper classes so they are well educated, not just a pretty face like in hollywood

can anyone confirm that?

>But if?
If a majority really wanted it and pushed for it the democratic means to do so is there.
>Or should american proletarians be denied their democratic voice?
They aren't denied their democratic voice, if they really have the public support for putting an end to globalism they can do so.

Well yes, that's what the Elite is. Boading Schools -> Eton -> Oxford -> Banking/Politics/Drama

>Banking/Politics/Drama
huh