Are there any western movies with characters like this?

Are there any western movies with characters like this?

Attached: 1562908488617.png (1280x1476, 1.91M)

cringe

bobby lee

Attached: bobbykhalyla.jpg (501x364, 22K)

sauce motherfucker ?

re;zero

>i love emilia
kys

Attached: is this kyouma serious.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Shit. I've seen it. How could I forget that

Re:Zero is cringey shit. Also I love how every isekai is some "loser neet" who is an amazing outgoing and beloved winner who gets shit done in the fantasy world.

What is the point of saying this? Did someone call him a useless douche?

>explaining my character, motivations, and my personality but pretending I'm having a deep, emotion-filled speech so both the audience and the other characters in the show know what to think of me
Thanks zoomers. The absolute STATE of shonen.

ever heard of show not tell

It's a very forgettable show

Maybe everyone in the fantasy world is an even bigger loser.

The point isn't to show the audience - it was all made very clear already - the point is that he finally realizes it himself.

Why does he need to spell it out word for word?
Shonenshit has done stuff like this for years. The characters need to be literal about everything they're thinking about at the moment.

I got soo many I don't know where to start

Attached: 5A7158AE-7BE3-4950-B4AD-111E46B2344A.jpg (268x402, 32K)

nailed it

Drive.

I haven't seen the series myself but you really oughta stop talking about a series you haven't seen AND then ask questions about it. If you're gonna criticize the moment in OPs image, go ahead, but when someone calls you out on something you said wrong, asking about it only to criticize it more right after, makes you sound like a retarded teenager that's trying to appear edgy. Just some friendly advice, also, the designated shitposting board is Yea Forums.

>Yea Forums isn't the designated shitposting board
lmao

I would have never known this was re:zero because the only thing anyone ever posts of that show is the blue haired bitch

>the blue haired bitch
That's my wife you talking about, watch yo mouth

Attached: REM.jpg (833x1024, 203K)

This, episode 18 was kino until that quote.