Yesterday I realized I might be a bastard since I dont look white even though my parents are white...

Yesterday I realized I might be a bastard since I dont look white even though my parents are white. I just havent thought about it before since I have green eyes.
Any movies for this feeling?

Attached: sYzNVvmoS7g.jpg (398x604, 79K)

tim heidecker - i am a cuck

What race so you look like? Maybe you're a gypsy or sicilian or something.

"The Postman Always Rings Twice"

I am really tanned. Way too tan for a white. Have green eyes though.
I look like benicio del toro. Same skin. Same hair.

recessive genes from an ancestor. Your grandfather could have had biracial parent and that gene could have skipped a few generations and manifested in you

This always was my line of thoughts but yesterday I made a post saying I don't look white despite my parents being white and everyone started saying shit. I guess it got to my head.

you won't find sense on Yea Forums, bear in mind most users here have no interactions with real people. If you asked people in person you'd be more likely to find reassurance in what I'm saying because i know a couple of siblings who i thought were adopted due to their differences but turns out genes are funny like that.

this or your mom fucked a spic

Just because you're ethnically white doesn't mean you have to look 100% white, whatever that means. Everyone thinks Ezra Miller is Asian and he's not

Ezra is a jew though

Are you the pale gf guy from yesterday?

Yes

Post her pale feet then

game of thrones

Your mom cucked your dad

is there a way to know this for sure?

>green eyes
>curly dark hair
A-user you might want to sit down for this..

What do you mean?
Also it's not really curly.

Attached: IMG_20190712_154946.jpg (1280x1280, 170K)

Actually a good movie

He’s only half Jewish on his Dad’s side

Attached: A54D54C2-1335-4CC0-A97D-761534892BFB.jpg (1139x823, 143K)

Your mother fucked a spic.

At least you didn't find out through 23andme like I did. I thought it would be a nice anniversary present for my parents if I got everyone's genetic ancestry mapped out and my parents are both irish, and I'm fucking 80% Hispanic. My whole life I had aunts and uncles telling me how much I look like my parents and my brothers and I realize now that they were just trying to placate me. I confronted my parents about it, my mom started crying and my dad said "well I guess I can stop pretending I love you" and smirked at me.

I thought about going and finding my real parents but they're probably dead or in some barrio in South America. My entire life has been a lie and most days I wake up and unironically wish I was dead.

Are you American? If so you have the answer

>my dad said "well I guess I can stop pretending I love you" and smirked at me.
then why did he adopt you in the first place?

Attached: hmm_rly_mks_me_tinnk.png (240x240, 23K)

it was my mom's idea and he got forced into it. I have a "brother" and a "sister" that are their biological children, needless to say we look nothing alike

I can post mine

Attached: IMG_20190712_161213.jpg (914x914, 155K)

Fucking wetback spic.

Dude I'm "white" and I'm darker than you. I always get asked where I'm from and told I look Italian or Greek and when I told my parents they mentioned that some of our ancestors were from the Iberian Peninsula before they moved to the British Isles centuries ago. You've got nothing to worry about chap.

Also here's a movie for your feel

Attached: 0000000000000.jpg (220x336, 27K)

You were probably adopted.

Cute feet user

Thanks

Attached: IMG_20190712_175110.jpg (910x910, 125K)