Cast the movie about Yea Forums.com/forums getting raided

Attached: 1562911592783.png (678x564, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kol12gzwLyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why the Air Force?

They took a break from drone striking children's hospitals to moralize about the evils of not having sex. It all makes sense for sure.

Becoming a wizard grants them the ability to levitate.

Pic in the article?

>army fooling themselves that they aren't a bastion of incels since forever
Either you actually attend an academy to be an officer and climb the ranks, or you're retarded enough to start from zero.

this. they don't want the secret to get out so they need to combat the incel crisis

As far as I know the military is full of incels, not all of them, but there are tons of short guys there even below 5'7.

Remember when thousands of manlet chairforce pilots inadvertently turned the USS Enterprise, the first nuclear powered aircraft carrier and symbol of American military supremacy, into the world's largest floating cuckshed for 6 months?

Attached: 1521120983415.png (875x405, 418K)

>this is what the military is doing with taxpayer money when they are not fighting Jew wars

Clown nation.

>there are islamist terrorists
>there are actual psychos
>there are supremacist groups from various races

But they focus on men making jokes about not being able to get a gf or morphing pictures of gandy.

Imagine if wizards discovers that the earth is flat

women are an abomination

Attached: 1555866425232.jpg (1024x1000, 475K)

>US military
OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1532259074910.jpg (1764x2130, 891K)

Attached: 1487872828621-1.jpg (1752x4512, 1.77M)

What the FUCK is this font.
Are you a homosexual?

Attached: 1561214468811.jpg (2788x2056, 846K)

is this why they are trying to normalize contraception

naval aviation you mean, fuck ass.

yep it allows women to cheat and fuck unconditionally with no evidence of cheating

Attached: woman passes ranger school.webm (613x360, 1.85M)

Ha, to be fair I already cheated on my gf like 6 times.

Quick, have sex with fat ugly women, or men, or face an air strike.

Ranger school is a joke.
Hardest tryouts in the world, all to become a glorified security guard while the Navy Seals and the CIA do all the actual work.
Most useless special forces unit the US has by far.

I assume you're mum is offering her services then lmao

Anybody seen the Key & Peele sketch where the soldier comes home, grabs the dog, and leaves?

Jesus this is the kind of training they put people through now? I mean, guess I can't talk too much shit. At Shaw a couple years ago they briefed us on the dangers of child predators and showed a power point of warning signs which included certain slang, tattoos, and uh, the show My Little Pony. Can't remember if we also got the obligatory "don't rape anyone" training too that day.

Chairforce BTFO.

The Chairforce fears the incels power.

Attached: military cucks.jpg (1080x1171, 83K)

God, we need an actual, proper war already, even the military is going insane from boredom.

Attached: 1487856673020.jpg (1080x1069, 177K)

More like chair force! lmoa

What the actual fuck? It's obvious this girl is absolutely not strong enough to lift that shit. Are they trying to break her back? This is the most efficient way to end up with a fucked up body in your 50s.

based
based

Wouldn't the solution to the "incel" problem just be to have sex? It's not hard. In fact it has never been easier in the history of the human race for even those most antisocial loser to have sex.

Bruh
Then why the fuck was she there in the first place? God forbid women get held to the same standards as men.

>bruh
What's with Americans and their obsession with speaking like niggers?

if there is no evidence of it did it really happen?

Don't use the N-word.

They are niggers.

give

youtube.com/watch?v=kol12gzwLyU

Reported

>no source
>literal incel fan fiction

>God forbid women get held to the same standards as men.
Despite what leftists and SJW fucks want to make you believe, women are NOT equal to men by any standard. This is an absolute lie that can be easily and objective proven.
Women have in general a far lower muscle mass and lower height, which means that their physical ability is reduced compared to that of men. This is proven, and no stupid SJW will be able to deny it when shown the empirical data.

Adjusting weight according to gender would be optimal. In fact, adjusting EVERYTHING is the truly optimal and fair way of treating individuals according to their gender.
"women don't need no men" is a fucking lie. Both genders need each other. It has always been so. Just because women were not on the front stage of most discoveries and achievements doesn't mean their presence and their acts were not necessary to those milestones.

Didn't they run some kind of pathetic damage control by saying that facebook page was a satire community where military wives joke around and it was all a parody?

Attached: 1559517607499.gif (250x250, 2.67M)