For me? It's Vi Moradi

For me? It's Vi Moradi

Attached: IMG_20190712_081942.jpg (889x840, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/921LXSGRQGs
youtube.com/watch?v=lv8lTMD-AkU
youtu.be/GKSp1dVTrYk
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Vi_Moradi
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/tHCF8J93YLEZA-qI8QWyZA/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/sydoMngX7G9ZIYDAMVeqYA/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/-gmX1QbJxZPrYsyh17yBWg/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/JEysuoW84UqsWLmqbkDt_Q/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/r7_-k0AUsA5aCOlOXUTHiQ/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/xoRVOV4JLJdGpvkUhhIE6Q/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/_1kk1Y-4SXXQp6oGO5BIng/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/P_uuY7nsw8qXEhmDNr0CKw/
youtube.com/watch?v=yxVoU0AdIKU
youtube.com/watch?v=DIqKpP_lmvQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dey ere

>people ignoring her because they think she's an autistic cosplayer
JUST

Vi Moradi, also known by the code name Starling, was a human female spy who served the Resistance.
?

a chick like her should have big titties ngl, disney wasted a chance by not having a big tittied black protag

How dem (resistance) lips feel?

What were they thinking? Does anyone care about this character? Also nice master spy in a bright orange vest.

>Her existence is spawned by a jewish woman
Why can't blacks create stories of their own?

so instead of having Chewbaca, some remote controlled r2d2's and midgets in ewok costumes they put a negress in a orange jacket and expected people to give a shit

I was at disneyland the other day and saw this girl running around galaxies edge. she was peaking around the corner while me and my friends were eating.
didnt even know who this nigga was. still dont.

>Rebel spy
>wears a bright orange jacket with the symbol of the Rebel Alliance on it
I swear Disney isn't even trying any more

Oh yeah, Vi Moradi, the one who all the kids have toys of.

>super spy
>bright orange vest
>blue hair

why the tranny hair?

>ok, so we need a character for the park
>how about a black girl that sneaks around and acts suspicious

CAN YOU PEOPLE STOP FUCKING OBSESSING OVER RACE?

blacks all have the same hair colour and generally look the same, so leftists have to fabricate diversity by giving them unnatural hair colours

no

It's just funny how poorly thought out it is to make the black girl act shady in a theme park and have to make her dress and act retarded so people don't call the police

You seem nice.

She's just making a living. Leave her alone.

People aren't, media corporations are. Keep in mind that black Americans make up like 12 percent of the population, not even accounting for different demographic areas where they likely make up even less, but they're shoved into media everywhere

thanks

Take it easy. I was making fun of Disneyland not her.

So just show these films in the south where they're relevant?

she cute in this picture to be honest

Is Yea Forums normalizing racism?

I NEVER GAVE TWO SHITS ABOUT BLACKS 20 YEARS AGO
I SAW THE MATRIX AND LOVED MORPHEUS
SAW SE7EN AND LOVED MORGAN FREEMAN.

NOW I FUCKING HATE YOU MONKEYS. I HATE YOUR MUSIC, I HATE YOUR NASTY UPPITY ATTITUDE. I HATE YOUR ARROGANCE
I HATE SEEING SHITTY BLACK ACTORS GET PUSHED. I HATE SHITTY RAP.
FUCK BLACKS
FUCK SJW
FUCK FEMINISTS
EAT SHIT

>Does anyone care about this character?
No. It's literally an OC they made up for the park
No one knows who the fuck this is

based
what's racism?

Yea Forums is counterculture. Yea Forums is a contrarian
If sjw and liberals were shitting on black people, Yea Forums would defend them.

No they wouldn’t

This is what I mean by toxic.

Are there blacks who post here?

I'd hate to be one of the character actors at any of these parks, that sounds so awkward and stupid. You have to run around looking like a retard and there's always the chance some sweaty autist starts hassling you and all you can do is stay in character
Does she ever say anything?

>toxic

Attached: 1514402550041.jpg (439x594, 36K)

Se says like three lines
"I need to stay in cover."
"Do you see any imperial guards?"
"I'm on the run."
It was super cringe and forced. Not going back there.

Black people cannot read or write, so no.

If sjw and antifa was beating up blacks. Yea Forums would. Look at people that were defending black guys that got metoo'ed by greedy women before.
Black actors that get metooed get sympathy on Yea Forums. Or people like candance owens or kanye get sympathy.

youtu.be/921LXSGRQGs
she does talk

And yet you have no problem with jews in hollywood pushing shit actors like tessa thompson and trying to profit from outrage culture and social justice warriors treating blacks like pets
Fuck you.

You're putting words into my mouth.

She's way cuter IRL than in pics but that is awkward as fuck.

> star wars takes place in a galaxy far far away.
>uppity black actress talks ghetto to guests and has an attitude

Fucking jews....

i'll put my cock in your mouth

the autist filming the video is more cringe than the actors

Turning ariel black is Disney saying "we have zero faith in making a new property with a black lead, the best we can do is make a movie with the built-in audience for a beloved property that is blackwashed". instead of fans demanding more than scraps from the white table.

>tfw no sassy black gf

It's Disneyland. The grownups who go there are barely human.

That is a gross oversimplification and even misleading.

I just wish the races can live together in peace.

Found this a while back
Somehow this guy manages to be worse
youtube.com/watch?v=lv8lTMD-AkU

Even if disney needed a new character, they should have made her alien looking. Paint her skin purple or something. Give her horns or something.

At least disney world in florida goes all out in their star wars weekends celebration

Attached: 543400764_y3wmh-m.jpg (600x400, 93K)

Oh god. Nightmare job right there.

Explain how then. Explain the problem with the post

Looks fun. Think I'll pay $ 300 to go.

youtu.be/GKSp1dVTrYk

She cute

>dance off wtih Star Wars
>no Star Wars Kinect songs
YOU HAD ONE JOB DISNEY

Maximum cringe.

This is what the character looks like

Attached: GalaxysEdge_BlackSpire_CoverArt.jpg (1215x1650, 250K)

Black white purple or green
That's still a pisspoor spy getup
Bright colors with your logo on it like a nascar driver? Get the fuck outta here

Jews are mentally diseased

He's objectively right though. Whites are much easier to tell apart than other races.

>Leave her alone.
Is she in this thread right now? No? Than he was leaving her alone.

>tfw no black first order officer gf

>It's literally an OC they made up for the park
Its worse than that. She's a tertiary character in a tie-in book about a secondary character from the ST (Phasma).

I will the second the media and liberals stop as well

HOL UP

Attached: 1512152691004.jpg (535x388, 32K)

Serious question, are they trying to lose money here? Because I'm pretty sure actual retards make better decisions by accident

They gave the decision making of the new star wars area to a jew woman.
And of course she did what jews always do.

Disney aren't jews.

>And of course she did what jews always do.
That's the thing though, don't jews want to make money? Why is she doing all she can to lose money?

they're in panic mode because ticket sales (parks and movies) are in steady decline and they can't seem to get new audiences (niggers and women) interested in picking up the slack.

Top execs are out of touch with what softskinned virgin incels crave? What! No way?!

>Being black is a novelty
>Run around my theme park doing make work

She's in character and had to undergo a trying process of elimination.

If I spent $4 billion on something, you can bet your ass I would do all I could to understand who I was trying to appeal to.

at this point disney has so much money they can do pretty much whatever they want and still recuperate their loses form other parts of their business

They're too busy golfing.

Isn't Disney buying Facebook?

For me?
Its Chrome Amazonian Mommy

Attached: 20190711_122302.jpg (757x596, 335K)

The Star Wars universe is one dimensional and soulless. Disney ruined nothing.

blacks and whites should just get alowng

Attached: 44vf9jf1xjky.png (604x516, 88K)

Who is vi morandi anyway?

Jews follow a caste system like Indians or Chinese. There are money making jews and social justice jews. Guess which ones they decided to hire.

Hip and cool and stylin' with the young folks. Didn't you notice the hair?

Answer the question.

It makes sense logically. They hate the fans and assume they will buy anything, and of course they do. So logically you have to appeal to blacks and women to maximize profits.

Thought they stopped doing the dancing event?

That's basically how it is for the modern megacorporation--you only really need one profitable division--but it does kind of deflate the Jewish conspiracy theories.

starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Vi_Moradi

Sure, but no mixing.

Jews are all about money
But the disney jews are so arrogant, they thought they could make this theme park area and make money. Their arrogance shows how how out of touch they are.

That's true. Star Wars drones are subhuman playthings with no intrinsic value to their lives. They will follow the mouse into hell, without question.

Post the highlights/bulletpoints. I'm not reading a whole article on this stuff.

Star Wars Weekends ended after 2015

Why?

In preparation for the new land opening was the official reason

I already spoonfed you faggot, want me to wipe your ass too?

Just post it.

So just skim through it. Or, since you don't care, leave it alone, like everyone else does who isn't paid to deal with it.

You're really into this crap, huh?

it's not about money anymore. it's about narrative and ideology

No, he should post a summary or highlights. He brought it up and should make it a part of the thread.

>t.

Attached: 1520018525563.jpg (668x445, 34K)

t. /pol/

rent free

Vi Moradi was created for Delilah S. Dawson's 2017 novel Phasma.[1] According to Dawson, Moradi can be seen as a "female Poe Dameron" for her humor, ego, and talent, but with an added dash of James Bond.[4] Moradi was originally identified as "Amaka" on James Zapata's blog, who designed her, Cardinal's and Keldo's appearances.[5] Dawson was asked to change the name to Vi when it was determined that the character would appear in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge,[6] for which the actress and stuntwoman Alex Marshall-Brown originated the role.[7]

tl;dr?

So she's like a Sherlock holmes?

Attached: ViMoradi-GalaxysEdge.png (360x450, 185K)

original character do not steal.

There's always bean-counters, who aren't going to be impressed by narrative and ideology. They did a lot of """market research""" to support every decision they made, which really points to one of the deep problems of the modern world, which I guess we could call something like, abstraction of methodology.

You sound smart.

they'll just get shamed and ostracised for not conforming to the "right side of history" and replaced with people who do

You can lose your job for being racist. That's not a bad thing, user.

Talk about an obsession with narrative and ideology.

>They did a lot of """market research""" to support every decision they made, which really points to one of the deep problems of the modern world, which I guess we could call something like, abstraction of methodology.

That cant be true, everyone in the world would have loved to see the movie characters walking around. Would have loved to see the sets from the movies.

No wanted this land, no one cares about this bitch. How could they have done research if they did nothing fans wanted?

>n-no u!
leftist retard

a meet and greet face actor would be okay but this one seems like she just wanders around and no one wants to talk to her since shes a nobody

Basado and pastilla roja

If i lived there i would go to the park to just follow her everywhere lol
Would she call security on me?

Because the research they did was farcical. But there's no way they spent billions of dollars without producing shitloads of analysis first, that's just not how modern business operates.

Are you mexican?

Im not doubting u.
But what kind of retarded and bullshit research would allow them to make this shitty area ? How does that work

Attached: 17e.jpg (682x515, 23K)

Jews always make poor financial decisions?

Women jews?

Look at Amy Pascal

and why are the bean counters allowing farcical research?

Well, they probably did a lot of focus group testing, so there they came up with some demographic profile they thought represented their customers and brought in some people they thought represented it and asked them what they considered most important. They probably did some half-baked breakdown of trends in movie and television consumption. And yes, they probably also did some half-baked breakdown of social media trends.
I mean, in general, you can approach these things by either getting very specific or very general. Going specific means that it matters a lot who you select and what you ask them, and you have to worry about people having a poor grasp of their own tastes. Going general means you have to try and sort out the "whys" (or the "causes") from the data soup, which usually boils down to shit like principal components (and other wonders of linear projection).
The bigger bigger point is that all analysis is farcical, but analysts understand that least of all, and decision-makers believe that bad data are better than no data.

Because bean-counters are not well-versed in philosophy of science.

Why are you so angry? You're not going to Disneyland anyway, are you?

tl;dr?

Im not angry. I just cant understand how the people behind this project failed so miserably
It is not anger my friend. Im baffled

Attached: 1561933180631.jpg (639x691, 75K)

Why do you care about this soulless crap tho?

no, it's because they're ideologically committed to the program of social justice and don't care if it makes money or not

The artist, Phillipe Davot, fyi, did that on purpose.

Horeshit. Money talks, user.

We can, except the jews

Why can't you guys just consume products and upvote on twitter like normal people?

So wait, she's a sneaky spy and she's wearing blue hair and a bright orange jacket with a big rebel insignia on it?

Disney-blobs wouldn't understand otherwise.

they stopped that in 2014 for being sexist right before they bought star wars

We will never get Twerking Rey with White spandex "Action Suit" AOTC Padmee or Slave Leia

no longer a reason for dads to go

>AOTC
what is please?

Why didnt they have Jane Urso and that Mexican guy run around? People know who they are

No their job was to have young women in skin tight spandex shake it on stage

No, they don't.

>t. Phillipe Davot

shut the fuck up

Obviously she stole Jin Eroso's Tonfa blaster

racist

She's wearing a bright orange vest with an alliance logo so 6 year olds can see she's a good guy. This stuff is for children, remember.

Stop acting like you're the fucking target audience, faggots.

Attached: 1562590776765.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

Theme park logic overrides movie logic.

>We will never get Twerking Rey

Not with that attitude. There's always the theme park actress :^)

The grown ups don't know who's who anyway. There is no target audience.

post pics of her

I like theme parks. Florida is much better than cali

Star Wars is for dweebs and mouthbreeders. Don't give it attention.

9 out of 10 dentist agree that Homosexuals do not remember Padmee's Action Suit from Attack of the Clones

Attached: Padmee AOTC Acton Suit.jpg (474x773, 34K)

Then go to a theme park and enjoy it instead of burdening us with your manchildness. It really is becoming discomforting.
Thank you.

No six year old is reading the spin off novel she's a bit character in.

So Galaxy edge cast member here, here’s the run down. People are losing their jobs

>Jedi show, super popular show gets shut down. Everyone thinks it’s because they are reopening it in GE
>all the actors in it are put on stand by
>GE opens, all entertainment gutted. No shows no actors nothing
>one ride that sucks is open, it’s just a glorified video game you can’t fail
>second ride won’t open until JANUARY. They fucked up that bad building it. It was supposed to open with the land but it’s just trash. It opens a whole fucking month after episode 9
>due to low attendance more and more people are getting hours cut, horrible for people who live in the OC since it’s already unaffordable
>actors from Jedi show officially given pink slips, all fired due to not being needed
>today they announce news boy show in DCA is ending, everyone getting laid off due to budget and marvel expansion.

The park is in a mess, Star Wars land is literally killing it in less than two months. The other ride opening so late AFTER the fucking Holiday season is just a nail in the coffin. Expect more shows and parades to get canceled and more jobs cut too. Star Wars is doing what it did to Toys R Us to Disneyland.

>those fake painted wounds
I thought SW was a high end production?

Attached: 1498950846251.jpg (284x177, 8K)

>people who live in the OC since it’s already unaffordable
What's the OC?

Orange County

We are family

I got all my sisters with me

Attached: Star Wars Trans 03.jpg (619x824, 511K)

Its not an OC. Its a character from some shitty nu-wars book.

thanks, brah. *waits for high five*

backstory on the manface?

name the book

It's a literal man my dude

The Phasma one I think.

Disneyland/World have lots of literally who characters as land mascots

Have you ever heard of Mayor George Weaver? He's the mascot of Mainstreet, USA and has been since the start. Hes still at both WDW and WDL to this day. Not to mention Figment...

You wouldn't being freaking out about her if she wasn't black.

Attached: download.jpg (207x160, 8K)

her body is very feminine. also , I asked for her backstory and i expect to be appeased.

The book is literally named Phasma.

He was the best starpilot in the galaxy, and a cunning warrior. And he was a good friend.

disney hates aliens in SW for whatever reason

I think it's 50% fear people will associate it with prequels, 30% lack of creativity/saving money, 20% making room for diversity

Let me tell you bout black chicks.

Attached: sxm2yzjkfk131.jpg (800x965, 481K)

No one cares about your Mayor McCheese either. Our lack of caring is not racistically motivated.

Mainstreet USA isn't based on a film series.

dilate

Attached: gay paulie.jpg (404x683, 86K)

I feel belittled.

>only people who read those books go to disneyland

besides, I was a huge SW fan as a child, and I've read expanded universe novels with 9-12. that's usually the time people care most about things like star wars, today I don't really give a fuck.

Attached: 1558715964940.jpg (645x773, 62K)

>fridge body
this isn't even racism at this point

Thank you good user. I screencapped for future use

seething

There were Jews in the Wehrmacht, buddy.

That wig and those lips makes her look like a ventriloquist dummy lol

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/tHCF8J93YLEZA-qI8QWyZA/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/sydoMngX7G9ZIYDAMVeqYA/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/-gmX1QbJxZPrYsyh17yBWg/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/JEysuoW84UqsWLmqbkDt_Q/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/r7_-k0AUsA5aCOlOXUTHiQ/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/xoRVOV4JLJdGpvkUhhIE6Q/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/_1kk1Y-4SXXQp6oGO5BIng/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/P_uuY7nsw8qXEhmDNr0CKw/

Attached: 1547066260308.gif (255x190, 18K)

>grown "men" losing their shit over a amusement park attraction for children

Yea Forums, everyone

Attached: 1560600080848.jpg (234x250, 13K)

>her body is very feminine

"It's A Trap!"

Attached: Star Wars Trans 30.jpg (640x853, 416K)

Source? Sounds hilarious.

You're jaded now, wiser, more worldly.

The argument was that the park is desgined to appeal to children. Which is retarded because no child knows who this bitch is.

So your saying the girls from the dance show are available escort in costume

Attached: Dance off Pants off.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Many here have abundant executive time.

Someone must know otherwise they would not keep her there to be ridiculed and groped.

YFW you just spent 16 dollars on a glass of blue milk which is terrible and tastes like detergent and comes with a dry ass cookie that does not even go with the milk since it’s not real dairy

Attached: 898AF6C5-86A0-46B6-9E00-BD077E2287F0.png (1242x2208, 2.55M)

I dislike skin colored clothes that make the girls look more naked than they actually are. It looks retarded.

Cope more tranny

My hooptie

My hooptie

Attached: land speeder.jpg (800x700, 491K)

Autism.

O B S E S S E D

Nobody on Yea Forums has a job

How GE is doing aside you’re just larping

They actually have those cars?

What about the people who's job it is to post on Yea Forums shilling for something?

I don't know, probably not, all I know is I don't care that much about Star Wars anymore.

No one does. But it sure is entertaining to make fun of it.

That's why they get introduced to her in the park. And when they see her for the first time, they see her vest and the logo, and they know she's a good guy, and they're excited and want to know more, and Disney tells them more.

Are you autistic?

Attached: 80s-cropped-shirts.jpg (625x469, 76K)

How much does it cost to enjoy the Star Wars nostalgia?

Poor bastards.

Attached: Galaxys Hood.jpg (640x800, 406K)

Yea Forums is the funniest board. Bored people use their imagination well and this is the result.

>larping

Attached: E31079D8-58AB-47CC-88AC-979CA391CBC1.jpg (3264x2448, 1.73M)

Sam Jackson?

Imagine how many want to touch her and be close. what a job.

Post yourself holding that with written date and message and I’ll believe you

Till then you’re lying

No it’s not faggot. Neck yourself

she's fit, she's a stuntwoman, and now she has a good job at disneyland. and she's probably the hero for many children.

how's your life going so far?

I'm not your monkey.

As other explained Germany had something similar to the English Pantomime tradition ware men played all the parts. There are mostly them goofing off for a show than getting sexy

As I thought you’re larping

Just so you know, when I did reverse google search on that image, google thinks its your toe.

Adult men want to hold her hand. Their hands are sweaty but she has to smile.

>it was a joke we swear

> Be a spy

> Have a code name

> Wear a bright orange jacket with the insignia of the Resistance.

Attached: Clever Girl.jpg (640x645, 288K)

>tranny-nazi apologist
Is this where I'm heading if I'm here too much?

I don't think you're supposed or forced to hold the hands of visitors

it's so the disabled will get it.

Guess I’m megan fox

They're pushed to do it. Some also go for a waist grab.

>The Jews made George put black people in Star Wars!!!
have sex

you know she's not like goofy, standing around for kids to take pictures with? she's an actress and stuntwoman, she does stunts and shows and shit

Shes not in any Movie, shes not in any show or game.

Shes in some book that i don't even think is out yet and nobody has seen.

How could anyone be excited or know who she is.

Little timmy doesn't know who that is he wants to see Chewie, Luke, Stormtroopers maybe some droids and Kylo.

There are no stunts. There was one stunt show for opening day with a stunt woman. From here on out it’s just tiana and black panther warrior girls as Vi only. No stunts.

>mascot for that star wars thing is a black women with stupid hair dye
>not one of the many aliens that are instantly recognised as being from star wars
thinking back to when i was a kid and actually liked star wars, i always wanted toys of the aliens.

SHE LITERALLY STANDS AROUND IN EVERY PIC OF HER. "SNEAKING" AROUND IN THE TATOWEEN VILLAGE

cope

Attached: fagschland.png (1672x66, 13K)

There are no shows in GE.
That character literally talks to people and pretends to sneak around avoiding stormtroopers.

>i always wanted toys of the aliens
Did you buy them?

yes there are shows, dumbass. google galaxy's edge and watch a video, there's videos of her jumping around, fighting, with explosions and stuff. there's a reason they hired a professional stuntwoman and not some poor student like the dude who has to stand around in the goofy costume

Needless to say, there are no stormtroopers.

Holy momma! That is fucking BASED!
Also, fuck jannies.

>poor student like the dude who has to stand around in the goofy costume
If he doesn't like portraying the lovable Goofy character, then he can get the fuck out.

and starve? the US are unforgiving

also check this
>youtube.com/watch?v=yxVoU0AdIKU

There are no poor students in any of the costumes.
The only people that even try out for Disney park costumes are the people who genuinely love that shit.
/cgl/ has occasional Disney threads where they talk about it.

Fucking Americans. Imagine having these problems.

Yes, and that's a good thing!!!

>rabbit gives a girl a hug
OUTRAGE

>posters on internet tell truth

he also said "shit", which apparently is a big thing in the US.

I was surprised that Disney was on his side though, very nice

You're actually retarded.
Disney's mascot hiring practices are well known.

People ITT really need to have sex

>you know she's not like goofy, standing around for kids to take pictures with?

Attached: Oh really.jpg (800x631, 374K)

>nobody on the internet tells the truth

They protect their own. Everybody hates the costumers.

>youtube.com/watch?v=DIqKpP_lmvQ

well she also does this stuff, unlike Goofy.

This fucking newfag

this is so gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

>press event means all the time
They don't do shows like that in GE. They don't do shows in GE.

>shitty effects
>clownish overacting
>audience has to stand
gg

it's for children dude

Only time i was in disneyland was in 1997, in Paris. And all the Star Wars stuff, especially the 1:1 X-Wing, was the greatest fucking thing in the world for me

You're not supposed to go to those shows as an adult if you don't have children, it's literally for kids. There's more than enough stuff for adults to do, like getting drunk in one of the many bars. Not sure if US disneyland has those, disneyland Paris does

>it's for children dude
If only that were so.

I can smell you just from reading this retarded manchild post

>There's more than enough stuff for adults to do, like getting drunk in one of the many bars. Not sure if US disneyland has those, disneyland Paris does
Second revolution when?

there not in between the attractions, they're outside in the adult corner iirc. been 22 years though, not sure

That was just a promotional event for the (((media))). It's not an actual park show.

>press event
>for children
I doubt there were any children in the audience at all.

Dumbass I was there for that event. They only did it for the press event where Harrison Ford and shit were there. It was for one night only and that’s it. After that show they filled in the stunt pits and the only use for that stage is troopers standing up there over looking the crowd. Hence why there’s not a single other video of said show from any other day

Literally who?

Disneyland is built on lies and the sweat of humiliated students in overheated costumes.

>If you want to build a $200 lightsaber or get an alcoholic drink, prioritize it

>Hence
checks out.

She's some kinda bounty hunter

huh. that's lame, then.

> Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge becomes a live-in video game with the Disney Parks app

Vi Moradi AND Rose Tico? *swoon*

Attached: rose la-1562344183-e5rdnx63mm-snap-image.jpg (640x1388, 206K)

So, galaxy’s edge bombed already?

Yeah, we know it's lame. That's what this thread is about. On a related note, make a new one once this hits bump. I'm procrastinating going to the gym and need an excuse. Fuck, it's hot out.

Everything Rose says is fucking cringe.

Attached: star wars luke jedi master.jpg (1080x1920, 251K)

>STOP GIVING LITTLE GIRLS ROLEMODELS I'M A 31 YEARS OLD FOURCHAN POSTER AND I DON'T LIKE ALL THESE WOMEN IN MY STAR WARS

Attached: Rüdiger_Hoffmann_(2017).png (490x421, 442K)

>and it gets gayer
this is beyond retarded. I wouldn't go to D-land if you fucking paid me.

So from what I'm seeing in this thread, she just sneaks around the park and repeat 2-3 lines? Why?
Is there some sort of story going that people in the park can participate in? Or is she just like a mascot character people can take photo with?

Why don't they have star trek land?

> Resistance soldier Lt. Connix, portrayed by Carrie Fisher’s daughter Billie Lourd in the current trilogy, needs your help in returning stolen ship schematics. Vi Moradi requests your assistance in analyzing a First Order ship and Rose Tico (Kelly Marie Tran) asks you to check the stock of Resistance medical supplies. Such tasks are completed by wandering the land and finding ships, crates or droids to scan or hack. Sometimes such actions trigger light interactions with the objects.

Attached: ge-play-app-800x445.png (800x445, 108K)

She's also Leia's favorite spy.

The latter.

Because Disney doesn't own Star Trek? And nobody cares about star trek in 2019

>she just sneaks around the park and repeat 2-3 lines? Why?
I'm the guy who said she just repeats 3 lines. I made them all up. I have no idea what she does.

oh God how immensely boring.

fuck

oh...ok :(

Attached: 111.png (665x840, 14K)

such shit

well it's something. something to do while walking around the attraction and spending over thousand dollars on souvenirs and fees.
they probably try to get you to spend even more money while checking those crates

A bit player in two books (one yet to come out) by the purple haired wack a do who gave us Admiral Haldo.

>She's also Leia's favorite spy.

They blacked Winter

Attached: Winter.jpg (350x467, 44K)

Themeparks are for the disabled.

I'm never having kids.

>spy
>wears safety orange jacket with rebel insignia
do you really think 6 year olds are reading pozed SW books about menstruation you fucking retard? Dilate and become another 40% statistic.

>Go to Galaxy's Edge
>See Vi Moradi running around
>Go up to Stormtroopers
>"Officers, there's a rebel spy hiding behind that baby stroller!

Attached: CF-k9JAUEAAhvqg.jpg (530x492, 39K)

That's racist and true.

It's S Mavrodi for me

Attached: 1498197192148149031.jpg (459x345, 94K)

She wears the badge so customers will recognize her.

>"blacks"
That cheap falseflag... Come on Disney, you can say the n-word.

Attached: DIDF.png (600x400, 341K)

>"We have orders to stay put."
These crafty theme park employees have heard it all before, fren.

Also, children are not able to pay up to 600$ and more to enjoy the park.

I wonder how they'll react to that. My kid is a massive Empire fan since they look cooler so I bet she'd actually do something like that.

Imagine if your role model was a brain damaged fatty.

All modern market research produces deliberately skewed results because the real world is problematic and describing it acurately is political suicide.
Same reason why okcupid stopped doing those really interesting blog posts where they analyzed the meta data to figure out shit like how attraction works and what races pair up most.
It's the same in universities, there are certain things you're not allowed to say, so if the data shows something adjacent to those taboos then the real world must somehow be 'in the wrong'

Seems like ignoring a notorious rebel spy and just standing there is a good way to get strangled by Vader

Apparently Disney already predicted people doing that.

See:

Hideous. And i’m not even a racist.

Well that's boring.

> Your big Galaxy's Edge adventure is checking for stock outs.

Walk up to her and ask for a picture and she chimps out and call you a raciss cracka ass nigguh in front of your mother.

Attached: 1544127316933.gif (420x420, 41K)

Imagine having a better role model and still turning out a brain damaged fatty, huh user?

Do you really think the Disneyland Star Wars themepark is for people who read the fucking book? Are you retarded? I mean dumb question you obviously are, but still. Many people know who the blue skinned empire general guy is, without having read the book

So, because of how bored we are, Vi and Troopers have a game where we try and catch her during the day like hide and seek. We will chase her down if we see her and she will run away and we Take score for shits and giggles. People do play along and rat her out. The catch is once we catch her and take her off stage she runs back out as if she got away since technically we’d just shoot her. If troopers ever do run into Rey she Jedi mind tricks them to resume patrol. If they come across chewbacca which is rare, he will roar and the troopers will run away. Management wants us to cut back on this shit because no fun allowed but considering that there’s fucking nothing to do in the land we just do it

There's an abundance of hyper negros willing to chimp around the park but comparatively less towering lanklets and kickable midgets.

Nobody gives a shit about a fat dog eater in a potato sack.

Stop larping

They should have made her an alien so all the manchildren stop sexualising her

This board is so fucking retarded that I feel like some crazy SJW just for telling you the absolute minimum of decency

>My kid is a massive Empire fan
Cute.

chubby children do, asian children do, you stupid fucking piece of shit

>REEEEE WOMEN AND MINORITIES IN STAR WARS REEEEEE
fucking pathetic, step aside and let children enjoy their star wars just like you enjoy(ed) yours

Bring back George Lucas!

A bit of a pain in the ass when people keep asking us if we know that the empire is the bad guy when they see her with stormtrooper backpack and shirt with imperial symbol though.

I doubt anyone likes that failure of a chatacter

Forgot muh pic.

Attached: EAFD6F63-AA9D-4723-86CA-3E22DA562F90.jpg (235x249, 21K)

Neither are incels.

he's autistic

Just be grateful you don't have to work there. Disney treats their employees like whores who do anal.

because you're an adult (by age) and also too autistic to take on any other perspective than your own, there's a shitload of girls and children that love her.

Attached: 37647944_10155751923730745_5620254801792073728_o.jpg (1200x918, 259K)

>look mommy i posted it again xd!!!

Can customers touch the actresses?

Galaxy's Edge: Like Working Overnights at Target

Attached: Screenshot_20190531-092335.jpg (540x1080, 81K)

Anything will be sexualized by the thirsty.

god damn it

> Your supervisor is a giant cunt.

Have fun kids!

Attached: Screenshot_20190531-092418.jpg (540x1080, 72K)

stop posting this shit and make a new thread

>everybody LOVES Rose Tico
Okay

Attached: D0C0923A-1703-4772-BCCA-EBF9A4801E7C.jpg (1024x768, 167K)

make a new disneyland general

> Hello, Ladies! I see you're checking inventory. So am I. May I join you?

Attached: IMG_3782.jpg (800x533, 303K)

that fucking fridge tummy

ikr

What the fuck is Force Link?

Attached: tower fo tico.png (1280x720, 1.09M)

like what darth vader does to choke people

You wiggle your toy around and says a line from the movies.

Is it in the figure now. With the prequel times the figure came with a dog tag sized chip that fit in a copy of the communicator toy

the start of this video is like one of these porns where they offer the "girl who OBVIOUSLY has no idea what's going on" money to fuck the cameraman

czech street whores or something

You lost me now, despite the Yea Forums fantasy of this place being an SJW hellscape, literally no one will project that sort of bullshit on a kid who likes the empire when that's like the most popular part of Star Wars for most people. Nice LARP though.