What are the best movies to watch when you have a broken heart?

What are the best movies to watch when you have a broken heart?

Attached: Adam Friedland.jpg (768x1024, 123K)

Is this the discount dollar store Sam Hyde? Someone explain, I always see this dork

adam from cumtown

It’s Adam Friedland, leave him alone, he’s going through a tough time

Stop being 17 and thinking guys like this are funny.

Adan isn't funny but Nick is very funny

I stopped listening to Cumtown ~3 months ago someone fill me in

Did you know that Adam was fucking Dasha? Well they aint now cause Dasha got caught cheating with some literal fags. Also Adam may have fucked some trannies thats still up in the air no one knows really

I can't imagine living life as a leftist

>leftist woman
>caught cheating on her boyfriend
I'd be lying if I said I'm surprised

Holy shit its true. They broke up.
Cool Adam redemption arc when?

Attached: image.png (477x767, 517K)

>i stopped listening 3 months ago
I did too actually. I'll listen now to hear if adam can rebound

Out of curiosity how come you stopped listening? For me, for close to 8 months its all I wanted to listen to and then suddenly it just become the most boring thing on earth.

Haha this was the exact same thing for me. I listened non-stop and then i just stopped. A few months ago it just didnt have the same energy or maybe nick wasnt in to it. Or maybe i just overdosed on it and needed a break

Looks like the lovechild of Sam Hyde and Paul Joseph Watson.

I called this like six months ago.

Yeah I think I just overdosed too. After awhile you realize all your doing is eavesdropping on a conversation between friends.

>me? I have a refined sense of humor that's why I go on nu-Yea Forums on 4channel

Salo

>I can't imagine having a girlfriend I'm actually HAPPY that im a permanent incel, it's a GOOD thing!!

Werent they engaged or married or something?

Im dating a trad woman. Its the only option. You wont find them at clubs or tinder tho.

should i listen to cumtown from the beginning? i just click random episodes on youtube while i play on a private maplestory server but i feel like i'm missing out on some inside jokes. only listened to maybe 25-30 so far, basically got into it after yourmomshouse went to shit and saw nick on legion of skanks with ari so i checked his pod out.

Where did you meet her?

nick is funny off the cuff but adam and stav both have arguably better stand up material

How is she such a beaut lads?

Attached: B1FA8139-823E-465E-BE82-3B0F1CE3FC61.jpg (1125x1781, 362K)

>Dasha got caught cheating with some literal fag
>literal fag
What?

dasha x adam was never going to work out, they dont have complimentary types in myers briggs or whatever

Club for outdoor activities

lmao dude look at that face. adam can definitely do 10x times better with that patreonbux he has now

Stfu she’s a beaut :3

Is dasha an emcel? She has the sanpaku eyes for it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-170512_Internet.jpg (1080x1625, 724K)

Steven Seagal.

She’s russian