Nearly 600 generals for this

>Nearly 600 generals for this
>Ignore them but think "must be great to warrant that many threads"
>Hyped for kino
>Finally get around to watching it
>It's fucking nothing.jpg
Explain yourself Yea Forums

Attached: 71cev2n3enL._SY679_.jpg (450x679, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115795982/#115796618
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115795982/#115797502
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115838476/#115845290
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115838476/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115838476/#115866220
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115905912/#115907030
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115905912/#115907055
youtube.com/watch?v=7AtgSiMH9GI
youtube.com/watch?v=eMy2Qbq-mBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ha! We got him good, guys!

“They” aren’t from Yea Forums. They came from facebook and won’t go back.

Those were ironic generals. The movie was unironically kino though, best sci-fi/action movie since The Matrix.

It was a bunch of weeb faggots from Facebook

Those generals were unironically filled with literal trannies

It was pretty good. I liked it despite its flaws.

I thought it was pretty good.
You're so right.

it was literally a paid marketing campaign that just picked by some steam when the losers here started waifuing robot girl.

average flick, not great not terrible 3.6/5

Fuck it, ill bite. Can you back that up?

They’re spics, they’re legally obligated to financially support Robert Rodriguez’s career

>he no like le waifu
lol fgt

Unfortunately I cannot. But I know there's gotta be atleast a dozen that can. They posted pictures on Yea Forums of the autistic "meetups" they had with literal trannies in the pictures. And there are people who have shown proof via screenshots of discord chats

it was literally a shizo circle jerk not even about the movie luckily they got banished to trash

Great film. Long time since I enjoyed a film in the theatre

t. not a Cameron's bot.

Unironically just watched this today, thinking the same thing OP. Expected a somewhat good anime girl-kicking-ass cyberpunk story. Turned out it was a teen drama that dragged for too long and didn't have an ending.

Im sorry your taste is awful. Guess you should go watch captain marvel or some shit again instead.

Attached: 150366C7-CE4C-42C0-98C7-FD5DAE3A431A.jpg (1545x1344, 766K)

Never forget.

Alita poster admits they would organize a raid on Yea Forums if their general is removed
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115795982/#115796618
Alita poster admits they have a janitor who has told them he is a janitor
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115795982/#115797502
Mod/janitor from the discussion in the linked threads above leaves up discord advertising while multiple users admit they have reported it.
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115838476/#115845290
Thread full of wiped posts while the discord advertising link stays up
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115838476/
Discord posters admit they plan on organizing raid threads
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115838476/#115866220
Same mod/janitor leaves up discord link while post exposing them not even a minute after is deleted
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115905912/#115907030
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115905912/#115907055

>Explain yourself Yea Forums
People who shilled this:
>shills
>waifufaggots
>weebs

lol

Attached: rosalaugh2.gif (268x160, 545K)

>phonepisser
Opinion discarded.

I love Alita
thank you based James
>mfw he no like Alita

Attached: blue-velvet-dennis-hopper-kyle-maclachlan-love-letter-6.png (636x323, 177K)

R E N T
F R E E

Haven't seen this one in a while. You still have a very loose definition of a raid.

Nobody is a tranny but I find it interesting how obsessed people are with that idea
Do you just have fantasies about everyone being a tranny or what

Yea Forums worked itself into a seethe about Captain Marvel so they decided to hype up this mediocre trash to "combat" it.

There's no proof anyone is a tranny, I don't know how that rumor started.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=7AtgSiMH9GI

That was only a thing for like two weeks right after Captain Marvel came out, after that people basically forgot about CM

There was only ONE tranny out of like 20 dudes

One tranny shit fucker

dilate

>be away from Yea Forums for 3 or 4 months
>come back just in time to shitpost drunk in Alita thread
life is good lads

Attached: anigger.jpg (768x1015, 91K)

nobody was a tranny

/pol/ decided to make it their movie for some reason

It's a weird tranny cult following. The same thing happened for TLJ too. Anyone remember those Rey x Kylo generals?

No, that was a reverse croas promotion that Disney Jews thought up. clearly the captain Marvel/Brie controvesy/ "Alt-right" Alita campaign was an elaborate Disney marketing ploy.

oh damn you got me good
how will I ever recover

>Nearly 600 generals for this
Another discord tranniy whining about alita huh

Attached: 1562888113875.jpg (297x325, 14K)

Keean Johnson is extremely handsome.

This is true and many of them are crossposters from Reddit as well. There are Alicels so new they don't even know how to tell you've been banned.

Not true.

at this point I'm not even sure that you know what tranny means

Attached: avatar reddit.jpg (938x630, 588K)

>Cope.
You should have seen it in IMAX, fag. best aesthetically pleasing movie of the year (and yes I mean much better than Endgame).

Dilate.

it gets good after the first 45 mins or so

he fell for it! what a nerd hahhahahahahhhah

you're assuming everyone on Yea Forums is dumb enough to get banned which is obviously false

>It's fucking nothing.jpg

No don't tell me that. It's Friday and I want to get druk and watch this. Yea Forums already failed me on Shazam.

Attached: 1214919176946.jpg (960x960, 43K)

Go back to your discord you tranny weirdos

do you actually think this is an insult or a comeback or what

they are embarrassed to associate their real names or even their reddit usernames with their obsession because even they know how insane it is, so they come here and obsess anonymously

Avatar is a modern epic and changed film-making forever. Alita is a flop.

>average flick, not great not terrible 3.6/5
Yeah, that's what I thought, hence its fucking nothing.jpg
I figured as much from the mystery meat love interest to the "waifujitas", and also the general multiculturalist setting would appeal to them.
>didn't have an ending.
That was one of the things that bothered me the most. Sequelbaiting is always a bad idea for an unproven IP. Also, what the fuck was that Edward Norton reveal? Was I supposed to go "OMG he was the bad guy!" or something? Felt so out of place.

>flop
go ahead and show me the math on that one
I didn't know you were a studio insider

You aren't living life correctly if you're browsing Yea Forums and have never been banned because dabbing on jannies and mods is part of this site's appeal. You'd make a good sheep.

This entire website consists of people posting anonymously you retard
You're exactly the same unless you're willing to post your real name

I don't give a fuck about jannies or mods
I have better things to do than fuck around for no reason, maybe that's part of the site's appeal for some people but if that's all you're doing then you're wasting your time

Math: Alita + flop = sequel never.

>Comes to an inherently anti-establishment, anti-authority website to be a bootlicker
Imagine being from Reddit.

What makes this movie so appealing to discord trannies?

It's not an insult. It's a friendly reminder to clean your penis vagina. That and to fuck off back to r*ddit, summerfriend.

It's fine, it's just nothing amazing. Enjoyable first half, the fish out of water stuff is cute, some nice action, but the CGI felt cheap in general, and the second half is weak, especially since it has no ending. Didn't mean to ruin your Friday, you'll probably get some entertainment out of it, especially if you're drunk.

>Imagine being a fucking child

Genderless robot

Why are you obsessed with trannies?

If I want my penis cleaned I'll call your mom back

There is a scene with Alita's new body transforming from male to female. This movie was clearly made to promote the transpocalypse and the same discord trannies polluting the rest of the board are making sure to keep this film on Yea Forums's mind.

you'll probably get some entertainment out of it, especially if you're drunk

I figured that going into Shazam but it didn't help. Thanks anyway.

>genderless robot
yeah okay user
go see the movie though

Attached: Alita.Battle.Angel.2019.1080p.WEBRip.AAC2.0.x264.png (834x994, 991K)

I'm gonna guess that like the shitskins, the multikulti stuff appeals to them.

>There is a scene with Alita's new body transforming from male to female.

No there isn't, you fucking weirdo.

Alita starts out as a female and when she gets her new body it changes to be more feminine because she's a woman and that's how she sees herself

I was reading through the thread and a lot of anons are saying the Alita fans are transsexuals. I’m just curious

It's fantastic, user. Pirate the 4K rip and enjoy.

All non-whites are Alita's enemy. Screencap related: Alita killing nigger Vector.

Attached: Alita.Battle.Angel.2019.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT.mkv_snapshot_01.50.49.157.jpg (1920x804, 745K)

Got a source for that?
I'm curious

So the Alita fanbase are minorities and trannies?

>actually having this as pasta
>thinking people give a shit about forum drama

Attached: 1551572296836.jpg (619x620, 203K)

I literally just told you I read through this thread and that’s what anons above are saying

>your mom joke
You have to be 18 to post.

Attached: 1562643569425.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>Alita is multi-kult--

Attached: 1234434343-1.jpg (702x660, 52K)

So she's her own enemy?
Nova is her main enemy, and he's one of the few whites in the movie, dumbass.

The anons in the thread have no proof of anything but they keep repeating the tranny thing in the hope that people will actually fall for it

>I was reading through the thread and a lot of anons are saying the Alita fans are transsexuals.

It's almost as if it's an overused, idiotic mindless insult on Yea Forums

He's right you know.

Oh as if telling people to dilate is so mature

Nova is a semite. Alita is based Med (and white).

Attached: 1550108108089.jpg (2518x1024, 570K)

I can't think of a single reason to fuck with the jannies and mods that isn't completely stupid

I don’t like faggots, so i might give the movie a chance if it’s not appealing to trannies. Then again, it’s Yea Forums so it wouldn’t surprise me if the fan base really are trannies and minorities like the other anons say

How the fuck this movie is 2h long and at the same time it feels its missing 30 min in it

Alita has a pretty big fan base, I'm sure there are some trannies and minorities but you could say the same thing about Marvel and Star Wars

Why is this posted so often in the Alita discord? NONE of those hons pass.

Attached: 1561708956840.png (850x1200, 741K)

I understand the beauty of this movie you must look a world thou alita's eyes

Not that Alita is remotely the same thing as either of those but it's just a reasonable assumption when you're talking about that many people

Confirmed: Alita is trash tier media on par with Capeshit and Basedwars

That has literally never been posted in the discord

>posting lies on a mongolian basket weaving forum

Reminder the trannies on discord banned their top OC maker because he refused to retweet AOC in some kind of gay op.

see:
any fan base that numbers in the millions is guaranteed to have a wide variety of people in it

oh fuck off Ido/Alita
we were very clear about you were doing that was against server rules and you weren't even banned

you were hardly making any OC unless you consider /pol/ rants to be OC

I was in their discord for a grand total of about 5 minutes before one of their mods messaged me in private and asked me if I needed a source for cheap HRT. I think his name was voiceanon.

I won’t watch anything that remotely supports lgbt or feminist. Is the Alita discord real? Because if it is then the tranny rumor is true. Ever see that video about that tranny fag who offed himself?

Its called a tablet you fucking cheesebreathing foamy diarrhea for brains retard

Yes the discord is real but they're incels instead of trannies.

Oh so you can just go back on and show us a screenshot of that message then

>Is Yea Forums real? Because if it is, then the tranny rumour is true. Ever seen /lgbt/?
Yes, the discord is real, we moved there after the general got banned. No, the vast majority of people who use discord aren't trannies, including us. You're welcome to see for yourself: T5DWmgn

1. Go to the Alita discord
2. Say there are only 2 genders
3. See how quickly you get banned.

Ultimate pleb filter, just look at all these slapdicks crying about “How they don’t get it” lmao

That’s just as bad. I’ll watch the movie since OP says it got popular enough to have 600 threads, but I hope it’s not just some weird tranny incel flick

What’s HRT?

I don't think the film set out to appeal to forever alone types but for what ever reason they've attached themselves to it and there are plenty of Alita/K from BladeRunner 2049 crossover memes.

It's a genuinely good movie and there's no reason not to watch it and make your own opinion.
Literally nothing to do with trannies in it.

It's fun, the action is good, the melodrama is not super great but is somewhat effective. It's a 7, but a unique one

>Rosa Bianca Salazar was born on July 16, 1985 in British Columbia, Canada.[1] She is of Peruvian descent.[2]
>Peruvian
>Med
lol you shitskin mutts are delusional

Alita is super cute but her actress counterpart Rosa is ugly as fuck.

Attached: alita.battle.angel.2019.1080p.bluray.x264-sparks.mkv_snapshot_00.41.37.065.jpg (1920x808, 802K)

Rosa is half Pervian half French Canadian but that has nothing to do with Alita
Alita's a fucking Martian

Imagine calling people discord trannies while having a discord account

Attached: file.png (311x74, 10K)

This and she worships Mars the God of war.

>Rosa is ugly as fuck
you must have some weird tastes then

Attached: auto1.jpg (1227x1845, 1.31M)

he didn't even have the balls to stick around and shitpost or anything

What’s going on with her hair?

From the discord! They celebrated Pride all month long.

Attached: Colorful_Delivery.png (1232x820, 2.56M)

I think it's starting to fall out of her pony tail

Receding hairline, those are all miniaturized hairs. Even trannies with their drugs can't escape their bald fate.

Is this real? That’s disgusting. Trannies are fags are the worst

We made like two posts about it which was just to make the screenshotter feel at home

Rosa is a crackhead.

Attached: 1561681320237.jpg (675x1200, 176K)

Rosa's not a tranny, fuck what is your obsession with trannies it's really getting weird.
Do you have some sort of psychosis? Be honest.

>Rosa is half Pervian half French Canadian
Wow totally 56% white!
>but that has nothing to do with Alita
Actually it does, because the character looks like the actress who plays her, and therefore looks like that ethnicity. If Leslie Jones was playing a white neo-nazi, her character would still be a nigger because she is and that's what she looks like.

How ironic are you being friendo? Cus who gives a shit. I mean unless the gays really really scare you and your that level of retarded?

That's clearly a joint you retard

Attached: 714a1da1ac4c4a8a3b63534457466e1d.jpg (901x864, 106K)

Id love to do drugs with her she seems cool

Rosa is basically in CGI whiteface for the Alita role. Thank God for it too because Rosa herself is ugly.

Attached: 1559794850386.jpg (487x487, 39K)

imagine not being able to recognize shitposting

deep

Attached: 1562683064549.webm (2048x1608, 2.79M)

Watching it after thinking there has to be a good reason for all the hype I can see why you'd be disappointed. I went into it with no expectations but ended up really enjoying it, the anime fights and especially the rollerball scene was amazing. It really captured the fluidity of a superhuman android trying to kill things.

youtube.com/watch?v=eMy2Qbq-mBQ

She's an anti-white commie and that's why the discord trannies worship her.

your loss

Attached: MV5BM2FkNDAwMDItMWQwNy00YzE5LWJiM2EtZmNhZTZjZDk1YmJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMTcxMzA@._V1_.jpg (1080x1440, 183K)

one more just because

Attached: rosalarge2.jpg (750x1215, 125K)

This movie would be better if the character had normal eyes

This is not what an attractive woman looks like. It is what a crackhead looks like.

Attached: 20190711_202142.jpg (1080x1336, 646K)

Attached: rosa-salazar-berlin-14.jpg (815x1222, 290K)

la atrocidad de americas...

Attached: 41f5LTJ1xbL.jpg (319x400, 31K)

Go to bed, you fucking Yea Forums babby you sound like a whiny babby crying cus you have a nasty shit chafing youre diaper

Normal people don't have to get all dressed up like they're going to a premiere if they're just chilling at home, you're just used to seeing celebrities who are incredibly self conscious

Attached: Rosa-Salazar-awesome-pic.jpg (640x640, 58K)

What can I say except based?

FLOPITA

>You don't think I look like Rosa, do you user? She's so ugly.

Attached: 1562629870366.jpg (720x680, 112K)

A lot of classics from the 80s were flops too. Now they are looked at as the way movies should always be made.

>you're just used to seeing celebrities who are incredibly self conscious
And actually attractive, unlike Rosa. Rosa is so hideous that Cameron took one look at her face and decided to CGI over it.

Attached: 1560832282176.jpg (1300x976, 288K)

I would tell them to seek help, personally

Attached: Crazed-Posting-of-a-madman-and-a-loon1.jpg (1503x8137, 3.88M)

despite being 5% of the population

Alita was always going to be CGI, the other people being considered were Bella Thorne and Zendaya and the same thing would have been done if they played Alita except the movie would be worse

Attached: concept2005alita.jpg (1031x1059, 368K)

>Bella Thorne
Why is this bitch famous? She's not a good actress and she's not hot.

Trannies aren't even 1% of the population

Who’s the tranny? Proof?

>Bella Thorne and Zendaya
What the fuck is wrong with modern casting? Rosa, as ugly as she is, is leaps ahead of crackhead Bella and mutt Zendaya.

Attached: 1552206344283.png (828x976, 325K)

Eh I think she's kinda hot but she's definitely not a very good actress

I think Rosa's at least as pretty as they are and unlike them she barely has to put any effort into it

Attached: gettyimages-466547060.jpg (818x1229, 548K)

sometimes you can really tell she's half French

> Zendaya
Making MJ a nigger was a mistake. I hope SpiderMan does come out as gay and dates a redhead tranny for comic book accuracy

Niggers are a mistake. I hate basketball.

Attached: 528fae2a8f6975bed973db137f2c197a.png (993x1101, 606K)

Ok then who do you consider to be attractive

Attached: 1557277393139.jpg (675x828, 481K)

A browfu of course.

Attached: 1513802481054.jpg (558x800, 82K)

she's kinda cute who is this

Webm related. Now renounce Rosa.

Attached: 1485385241001.webm (854x480, 3M)

You do realise that the generals were started here, right? And then only after they were banned discord was used. Also if you keep saying discord trannies so many times, maybe in your small head you might actually start to believe the crap you spew.

>renounce Rosa
Gay

she's pretty I guess but she's still no Rosa

Attached: rosamodel3.gif (268x268, 1.11M)

Spoken like a true discord tranny. Dilate.

Attached: rosaeyeroll.gif (245x135, 1023K)

It’s the same with AquaMutt. Yea Forums is just contrarian central.

Awful nice of you to keep reminding people to dilate, I'm glad you're so concerned about it

I'm honestly a tad worried about you, all your insults revolve around dilating and being a trannie. Even tho you know full well that none of us are trannies. You seem to have some serious mental problems friendo, that or your just really shit at arguing on the internet.

Attached: D4tfZ5qU8AAfUKa.jpg (1500x1000, 269K)

Attached: rosavsbrie.webm (300x175, 2.59M)