Why is modern Simpsons such low quality and normie now?

Why is modern Simpsons such low quality and normie now?

Attached: simps.jpg (960x960, 186K)

>it's not the white house but come on in
>they were invited to white house
>turned it down because the president hates gays and women or something

Attached: 1562837532716.png (640x480, 282K)

Sneed

Because they spent the 90s "deconstructing" america and their christian/western values. Every comfy and funny thing you see in the early seasons are product of that culture they aimed to destroy, but without knowing, they also created the weapon (in november 7, 1999) that will put an end to those years of cultural degradation.

No sneed

More like
Sneed

it's not chuck's but come on in

it’s not chuck’s, but feed and seed

More like they were satirizing American culture. And now American culture is often pretty boring so the Simpsons tries satirizing itself.

This
Cringe

when Matt Groening left to make Futurama he took all the good writers with him.

when matt sneeding left to sneed sneedrama he sneed all sneed good sneed with sneed.

formerly stay out

Middle one with the trophy lowkey quirky tho..

Attached: eyes_1f440.png (160x160, 15K)

based

The Simpsons was always essential normalfagcore, retard.

I see you're one of the shit writers who stayed.

it's because he's a shit president and a senile cuck in general. anything else you're confused about?

>now

the simpsons has been bad for 20 years you absolute laggards

sneed

Is Sneed zombie Simpsons?

>live in country where you pick fights with president on twitter
>get bootyblasted when he doesnt take your shit
>pretend afterwards you didnt really care and never act embarassed for how you behaved
Women are big children

I really like Alex Morgan, she's a great role model for little girls everywhere

Attached: 1555794384909.jpg (5472x3648, 2.36M)

Why have so many twitter niggers colonized the board recently?

Social justice is important. I'm glad that my favorite show The Simpsons understands this.

Attached: 1562836812541.png (997x1256, 1.09M)

i wonder if she wears her cleats barefoot

Val De Travers"
"Une Correspondance"
"La Fée Verte"
"Fleurs Du Mal"
"Artemisia Absinthium"
These are some of the tracks
And it's Naked City

I'm so glad they included the black soccer player. God forbid if they had left her out.

moe's mad

Why are they doing this? Even normals at this point now how bullshit the equal pay meme is

Based and Sneedpilled

>found out the purple haired cunt existed only a few days ago
>already think shes the most insufferable person ever

That’s right , a SNEED wants to play football!

im also confused why you're still a virgin

No one cares about female soccer.

Entirely ultrabased post bro

Because they add those stupid shadows to make it look more "realistic," King of the Hill declined when they added that too

I bought all this stuff for us, guys...

Attached: (JPEG Image, 1280 × 731 pixels) - Scaled (89%).jpg (1280x731, 132K)

writer's diversity quotas

Based

Attached: chuck em.png (262x216, 25K)

serious characters in the simpsons always look fuckin retarded.
look at the simpsons with their completely open, circular eyes and their stupid faces and dumb proportions. they're comedy characters.
The super serial women's soccer team looks like something from a simpsons r34 picture.

It became an institution and gets viewers no matter how much effort they put into it, so why even bother trying? Same happened with SNL, South Park, Family Guy, Walking Dead. Not every show that reaches that level of success has a based lead like Seinfeld that quits while the show is still doing well.

Attached: 1548265731048.jpg (625x415, 76K)

Womens sports suck

They represent the country, the president represents the country.
These women are just a big embarrassment to football.

Indeed, but women's soccer somehow manages to mog the fuck out of US men's soccer. What the fuck are they even doing?

And the president is an embarrassment to the country. They were made for each other.

WELCOME SNEED

I'm not american but I like trump, you're just a faggot who hates your own country.

Why are people suddenly pretending they care about womyns football?

Attached: 1560446715492.jpg (791x1024, 59K)

>normies read reddit posts about debunking the wage gap
kek, go outside

>he doesn't hate america

sneedball

Just literal sjw virtue signaling- nobody outside "woke" social media cares about it, heck they didn't realize that a world cup was going on.

If only Trump was as based and homophobic/transphobic/racist as liberals make him out to be and not a silver spoon Jew York faggot.

Because men go into professional basketball, football and baseball instead

Womens soccer is the only female sport that has any resemblance of structure or international competition outside the u.s, so thats the sport they focus on. Men in the u.s hate soccer

Because Alex Morgan is hot.

Only immigrants and hipsters care about US men's soccer.

The men’s team would beat the womens team 30-0 unironically. They also got more of the money that the tournament brought in comparatively to the men. Anything else you want to be wrong about you little soiguzzling faggot?

It's common knowledge now. Less than half of the population believe in it

So this is the power of modern animators

Attached: file.png (276x146, 97K)

Because jews

>Womens soccer is the only female sport that has any resemblance of structure or international competition outside the u.s,
No?? Tennis is. No one gives a fuck about women’s soccer.

A still picture isn't animated, dumb cunt

That picture isn't animated.

You are referring to artists

I still don't understand why the American media pretended we were absolutely seething over the Alex Morgan tea thing
she's fit and only the US care about dykegrass anyway

extremely based

>women's soccer somehow manages to mog the fuck out of US men's soccer
the female team lost 5-2 to U15 boys

>the professional team avoided mercilessly punishing a team of children in a friendly
LE OH NO NO XD

How much do you think Lisa played a part in breeding the tumblr type people?

yes the same professional team who were freaking out and celebrating when they were beating starving rice farmers 13-0 definitely have that amount of grace and sportsmanship

T. Never played any sport with women

Women really are at the level of a 14 year old boy physically. There have been multiple occiasions in many sports where high school boys have beaten professional womens teams

Attached: 1543000757488.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

Millenial writers ruin everything.

If only the children showed the same amount of """respect""" lmao, that scoreline is a joke.

They won the cup and you're still seething. And there is some fucker in this very same thread claiming you weren't mad at all.

Amazing.

Attached: epaselect_france_soccer_fifa_women_s_world_cup.jpg (618x410, 71K)

>equal pay
Does that mean 14 years old boys should be paid too since they're better than the USWNT?
Should they make a U14 World Cup and televise it too? of course not, they suck and nobody wants to watch them and the USWNT is even worse than them.

Attached: 1557227886618.png (1372x2020, 2.87M)

Fucking based

nobody here has mentioned any other teams than american ones because you made the retarded statement that the women's team was better than the men's

I don't think you've ever watched a divegrass match in your life desu

>the simpsons still exist
wew

WELCOME FARMERS
"IT'S NOT THE FUCK AND SUCK BUT CUM ON IN"

they don't deserve to win another cup

rest of the world please play better next time so that theses ungracious stuck up snobs have something to humble their bad sportsmanship

no one in america cares about soccer.

americans are only successful at sports that only they play

imagine losing at your own sport to americans

then what was the point of playing them? Look, everyone knows teenaged boys can take on pro women athletes. That's why women's college sports teams scrimmage against high school boys.

women's soccer is only big in the US so they'll keep winning it and acting like they were playing against messi or ronaldo when it reality their biggest opposition were some part timer slags from england

who cares? it's like taking all the retards from each country and throwing them in a pit and seeing who chokes to death on their own tongue last.

I wish I knew the hacker Yea Forums personally so I could ask him to hack the email of the Simpsons boss and send an email around declaring the Simpsons are dead and off the air for good

they made them play a friendly against each other because the US women have no decent opposition in their own gender and in theory they'd be on the same physicality level
it makes me cringe when americans talk about football/soccer desu

but our retards are better than your retards

women's football isn't the main sport of any country in the world

football is and they lost to a bunch of americans

Were they not invited to the White House?

I'm french, and we are importing more and more nigress, so we should have a proper soccer team, as for men.

Sneed

sneed

not the same thing, no other country invests in women's football
this would be like claiming Spain were the best at basketball if they hypothetically won it at the paralympics

I bought all these SNEEDS for us, guys...

Men football is. Literally no one gives a shit about wom*n football except Americans for some reason

Why did they even field a team if they are not trying? Sounds to me like your trying to cope with your own inferiority

Except the same thing happened in Australia with hour team.

Formerly Chucks

because there are still women that play football and want to represent their country?
just because the sport isn't popular doesn't mean we keep them locked in the kitchens

Formerly the nigg house

Tell me what you think a cuck is.

you should treat your women better and not send them to be embarrassed on a worldwide stage

losing =/= embarrassment
those women have a right to represent the country they have pride for even if they know they'll lose

He's a retarded old faggot

What the fuck is happening with Lisa’s shorts.

the animation is too weird? clean? it just doesn't look right.

If you still like Trump at this point you're a mega retard lol

una vela

Attached: 1424715253756.jpg (720x481, 57K)

>se re regalo

Attached: la brava.jpg (960x642, 72K)

el sneedo y la chaqua

based and sneed

If you still dislike trump at this point you literally cannot think for yourself.

you're a cuck for kissing america's ass when you aren't even american

you're a nazi for hating america because your hairless masters told you to :^)

Attached: thumb-1920-531758.jpg (1920x1080, 1.14M)

did america won the female world cup or something?
does anybody give a shit?

women don't give a shit about football anywhere else except when they watch it with their bfs so you'll have to keep putting up with it

Honest question,
Did the Simpsons creators do this for any of the previous Soccer champs or just this one cause they loathe the orange man?

Also, has anyone going nuts over their victory supported them in the beginning or did they just jump on the bandwagon once they heard about their victory + jab at the orange man?

Attached: 1510780723254.png (273x391, 191K)

is this real? holy shit

They shilled this shit to hell and back and still no one watched it. Fucking FIFA kikes, even Blatter was better than this.

Absolutely and unequivocally based.

I'm confused about why haven't you been strangled in your crib, you unfunny loser?

Seriously what the fuck did she mean by that dick-sucking gesture?

what did they say? is it normal for profesional athletes to publicly express their personal political views in america?

this was the post that made me a sneedposter

or because the president is a literal retard. nahhh that couldn't possibly be the case

Attached: 1562874725546.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Oh wow, yikes. Is this actually real?

I guess Family Guy > The Simpsons is now an objective truth.

These dykes are unhinged. Plus they're literally beating semi-pros at best. Most of chinkettes are probably amateurs.

fuckin hell

That's it I'm turning gay. Fuck women.

sneedpilled

That's so embarrassing. You would think they practice better restraint. But then again those are females.

oh yikes

imagine being so chuffed at scoring a goal against the thai womens team
learn humility you dumb fucking bitches

Well at least they are gracious losers

Attached: 1506095882620.jpg (3188x3200, 1.62M)

Thanks for reminding me that male soccer is boring as fuck.

Attached: 1562884124091.gif (378x288, 1.49M)

>WOMEN ARE BAD SPORTS
fag

she wants to fuck maggie

Where is the light source supposed to be for this picture? You have the balloons indicating the sun is coming from the left, yet the Simpsons family lazily has shadows on the wrong side, as if they drew them facing the wrong direction and flipped them in software, then the house has shadows from a light source above while the stupid team of womyn is shaded like the aforementioned balloons.

It looks like a quickly thrown together clusterfuck. I guess that's what happens when you let LGBT shitskins into your company.

who are you quoting?

you live under a rock? they play teen boys for practice as a way to over prepare for their eventual opponents

Attached: wheredoyouthinkweare.png (641x644, 556K)

Attached: 1562773609300.jpg (2646x1568, 1.58M)

I don’t know anyone who’s watching Simpsons anymore. Why is the show still on? Who’s watching it?

>Who’s watching it?
Sneed.

Was this thrown together in GoAnimate?

Cнeeд

Why would Lisa care about Women's Soccer? I thought she was smart.

Simpsons was pretty conservative in it's early seasons, Lisa use to be a god fearing christian who refused to watch stolen cable

fifa womens world cup got barely more views than the gold cup that no one outside of NA cares about

they aint getting paid more

No

US was like the first country to spend federal funds on womens sports, it's why the US female team is the best, for now anyway

welcome cunts

Attached: PINGAS.png (960x960, 237K)

Finally good sneed oc

Literally have sex

Modern Simpsons is actually pretty kino

It would have been bad PR. Even touching Trump is seen as touching the Devil or Hitler. Even if they secretly liked Trump they couldn’t do it.

Why does ever new side character in neo-simpsons have a realistic hairstyle and color?

based but also undeniably redpilled

Yeah
I’m thinking this is sneed and chuckpilled

whats going on here guys

Attached: Arby-1975-logo.jpg (400x522, 91K)

yesterday I talked to a friend and he still watches it

>Does that mean 14 years old boys should be paid too since they're better than the USWNT?

Spread this

Attached: based benicio.jpg (699x491, 59K)

stupid fuck its the animators that drew it
you know how animating works?

Except he just posted the US womyns team scoring a goal of the Thai womyns team. The point of the webm is to show their character, and not their skill.

kys retard

una vela

I'm sorry but you are wrong. The storyboarders likely drew it

No. The animators animate. The artists draw

>source: trust me

Attached: 1460134240498.jpg (768x1024, 95K)

My source is knowing literally anything about the industry. Animators only animate

Attached: columchuck.jpg (2000x1508, 757K)

I don't know if to blame the burger CLAP CLAP side of the player, ot the woman side.

title 9. universities are legally required to pump similar money into female athletics

what do your athletic women do, anyway?

shut the fuck up bitch

the women have the advantage of being in one of about 10 countries with female sports

Attached: world championship.webm (800x450, 2.64M)

just a reminder

Attached: simpsons redpill.jpg (960x684, 60K)

Just end it already, it’s already dead

>losing =/= embarrassment
>it's respectable to do things you know you'll lose at
how european

before you deflect with this: america has never lost a war. bombing farmers into 1000-1 kdrs until your citizens feel bad for them and make the government stop isn't losing a war

You are so mad right now. HAhaha, what a faggot. Don't bother responding. I'm just pointing out how much of a failure you are. Trump 2020 kid! Haha stupid faggot!!!

well that just sounds like demigrant towards heterosexual women and men, no matter how much hearts you put on it, it's still hate speech

>america has never lost a war
1812. This is undeniable. The President fled his city, your capital was looted and the White House was burnt. Your North American hegemony was prevented as well. Every single war goal USA had in that war failed and you had your capital burnt to the ground.

I almost wish this was an amusement ride. Except for that dip in the middle, that would be fatal

For anyone wondering, Season 30 averaged 3.1 million viewers.

By that logic, Britain didn't lose the Revolutionary War. They had a better K/D. Britain was the underdog with fewer men and ships and gave up due to campaigns at home to give them independence. So, that's neat for UK then.

Another seething faggot. Two scoops! Two terms silly faggot. Hahaha

you don't 'lose' a war unless you get something taken from your country and given to the winner. that was undeniably a bad war that was going to be a loss until the last moment, though

they turned it down because he's mentally retarded lmao

Attached: cuck.jpg (3500x2506, 1.63M)

>Simpsons
>not always being normie tier

Attached: bart simpsons bootleg tailhook scandal patch 1555727230748.jpg (350x447, 45K)

Technically, the U.K. paid the US $1.2 million in reparations, and the U.S. achieved its war goal of ending impressment, since the U.K. ended the practice during the war. (This wasn't in the treaty since the practice was ended before the war was)

They teach you that in gender studies in 9th grade little purple haired faggot? when you're old enough to vote, then you can talk shit. Back to reblit queer. HAhahaaa

this poster understands the purpose of simpsons threads becoming sneed threads.

*Breaks both the Beatles and the Simpson's*
B A S E D

Attached: images (2).jpg (471x652, 32K)

SNL and the Simpsons need to be put down. I know they have a cultural legacy or whatever, but it's time to stop.

what's the season 12 jump?

9/11

based

Attached: 1561074218372.jpg (262x234, 40K)

even worse because the world
s population's increased so much

Attached: 1537336063238.gif (500x332, 415K)

as well as television access

kys sonicfag

more relevantly, what was the massive S9-11 slump in the first place?

I really wonder who watches it because I don't know a single person

>america has never lost a war
Your are bombing the desert for over a decade now you call that winning?

>season 12 jumped right after season 9-11 fell, due to 9/11
whoa

Modern political simpson is comedy gold

Attached: file.png (2000x1125, 3.62M)

Right? I only started coming to Yea Forums a couple of months ago, saw simpsons and was like. Oh thats right. Is that shit still on the air? No one fucking talks about it in public or on SMS

Attached: yeah what he said.gif (385x216, 2.97M)

who do you think is winning? the glass?

>report conducted by the U.S. Department of Defense's Inspector General disclosedmisogynisticphotos including T-shirts worn by officers saying that"WOMEN ARE Property"
damn how can marines be this based???

it was at its height in the beginning because of how it took jabs at contemporary American culture and how the ideal family is represented in television
>inb4 burgers
>culture
I'm willing to bet that a new season that shits on the left will unironically revive the series in terms of viewership due to lefty seething/free publicity and pandering to incels

Attached: 1562644999723.png (1025x2407, 1.5M)

GRRR ORANGE MAN BAD JUST GRRR HES BAD AND YOU ARE BAD JUST GRRR GRRR

Attached: 1540519022239.png (450x487, 134K)

Attached: 1560694680832.jpg (384x447, 35K)

>all these undercover sóylent zombies bashing orange man because hes bad because the tv said so.

Attached: 1538854492712.png (500x491, 210K)